Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
It allows you to type in how much you consumed (and how strong it was) and uses it in addition to information about your weight and gender, to calculate approximately how drunk you "should" be.
Full version coming soon - with extra features like:
* User-modifiable presets (for different alcohol types)
* Countdown until it'll be safe to drive again - with notifications
* And more...
If you like the app, please rate and share it with your friends!
If you don't like it, tell me and help make it better!
Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated - if you find a bug, or think of a feature that you'd love to see in a later version, don't hesitate to contact me!
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
The application is very simple to use, it do not have a large number of complex settings or set of fields for data entry, it looks simple, nice and intuitive. In a few clicks you will get the estimation result.
- Estimates blood alcohol content (BAC)
- Shows the time until you are completely sober
- Setup the alarm, to notify when you are sober and ready to drive
- Simple, nice and intuitive interface
-Track multiple users BAC in real time.
-Home screen displays your BAC, the approximate time you will be sober and also a description of the impairment you can expect at your current BAC.
- Ability to add multiple users so you can track drinks for friends that are drinking with you. Just enter the users name, gender and weight.
-Track the number of drinks you consume and the amount of money you spend in a given 24 hour period. Also allows you to track drinks bought for someone else for cost tracking purposes.
-Option to Select from pre-set drink types or create your own by entering the name, cost, volume and alcohol content.
- A Drink Log which has two tabs displaying all the drinks consumed and bought in the past 24 hours as well as all drinks entered into Bottoms Up. Displays the total cost at the bottom of each screen for easy viewing.
-A Stats page which calculates a variety of stats based on all of the drinks you have entered into Bottoms Up. Calculates Max BAC, Max Cost, Max # of Drinks, Average # of drinks, Average Cost, Total # of Drinks and Total Cost. The Stats page really gives you an idea of how much you are drinking and spending over a period of time…which can be either a good thing or a bad thing!! ;) More stats are being added all the time.
-Please share your opinions/feedback by rating and reviewing Bottoms Up on the Android Market. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else you would like to see this app do. We can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bottoms-Up/163651710363479
-Thank you! And BOTTOMS UP!!
Keywords: blood alcohol calculator, alcohol diary, drinks diary, log, journal, alcoholic drink, alcohol consumption, alcohol intake, BAC, blood alcohol content, blood alcohol level, drunk driving, DUI, alcodroid
Just select the beverages you drink and the application will accurately calculate your alcohol level, based on your height, weight and gender.
Advanced statistics give you insight in your drinking behavior, locations and your mood over time. Easy Alcohol Calculator will allow you to keep track of your drinking in a clear and objective way.
PLEASE NOTE: the calculated alcohol levels are approximations and should only be used for educational purposes. Don’t drink and drive.
More from developer
This blood alcohol concentration (BAC) calculator will estimate your blood alcohol level.
Your BAC level is based on a complex interaction of weight, gender, alcohol consumed and time. Any amount of alcohol will impair your ability to drive.
For this calculator, one drink is considered to be equal to 12 oz. of beer, 5 oz. of wine or 1.5 oz. of hard liquor.
Calculations are estimates based on Missouri law and are not sufficient evidence to be considered legal evidence.
Designa a un conductor sobrio ANTES que empieces a beber. Esta calculadora de concentración de
alcohol en la sangre (BAC por su sigla en inglés) calcula tu nivel de alcohol en la sangre.
Tu nivel de BAC es basado en una combinación interactiva de peso, género, alcohol consumido y tiempo.
Cualquier cantidad de alcohol afectará tu capacidad.
Esta calculadora considera una bebida ser igual a una cerveza de 12 oz., 5 oz. de vino o 1.5 oz. de licor.
Los cálculos son estimados basados en la ley de Colorado y no son suficiente evidencia para ser
considerados evidencia legal.