-Informacion detallada de cada etapa.
-Informacion de todos los albergues del Camino
-Informacion de los pueblos que encontraras en el Camino
-Mas de 500 fotografias geolocalizada
-Mapas con conexion y sin conexion
-Informacion especial para ciclistas
La guia de la Via de la Plata funciona completamente offline. Conéctate sólo para descárgatela y sal al camino sin más necesidad de internet.
We offer the ability to know all the secrets, the whole range of accommodation and all the information to plan, do and remember your experiences on the Camino de Santiago. To this end, through its components on Google Maps, you'll see where you are, what municipalities have nearby, how far away, how much you have left to reach them, how much you have left to reach Santiago de Compostela, send position friends, and many more. You can also find out what the weather forecast there site where you are, and future stages. Must on your route along the Camino de Santiago !!!.
In this version we have not forgotten how important social networks today, so we enable the option to share all your experience through your favorite social networks. You will have the option to create your own photo album, check the exact location on Google Maps where and when you've made these photographs, you can share with your friends via email, and many more.
miCamino gives you the option of living the Camino de Santiago as never before have lived, becoming your personal guide to query, search, share and enjoy all the memories, all the experiences and all the experiences of a unique experience.
Finding shelter was never so easy before as you can do it through miCamino. Search the town of destination, see hostels available, see the one you are interested in, and you can see it through Google Street View, calculate how to get to it through Google Maps, check your Web, telephone, see the price , and more. And all this for free on miCamino
Spain's Vía de la Plata is the longest pilgrimage route to Compostela, stretching 1,000 kilometers from Sevilla to Santiago. This guide, through more than 350 entries, +3,300 photos and more than a dozen video clips, covers the entire route via the Galicia variant, which branches west from the VDLP after Granja de Moreruela.
In addition to learning a little about the cities, towns and points of interest along the way, the app provides in-depth information on the trail conditions you'll encounter: elevation, distance, trail surface, scenery, points of interest and signage. A special category highlights sections that can be confusing, noting (through text and photos) exactly where to turn so you won't get lost.
★ About the Author ★
I've been writing active travel stories for years, and recently ran the last 109 kilometers of the Vía de la Plata for a newspaper assignment. The Camino captivated me and stole my heart. I knew I had to return, do the whole thing, and create a trail guide so everyone could experience this beautiful, uncrowded trail and come to love it as much as I do. If you use this app, you shouldn't get lost (I already did that for you), and you'll know, for the most part, what you'll encounter every day.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Camino Pilgrim app helps you plan and walk your pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago, particularly on the Camino Frances and the Camino Finisterre.
As one user says, "I just finished the Camino, and I used this app everyday. All the information of the albergues and the maps in just one place, and without the weight of a heavy guidebook."
In the latest version, you can do the following:
- Check out different itineraries for the Camino Frances (31, 32, 34, 35 days) and Camino Finisterre (3 or 4 days to Muxia)
- Simply click on the hiker icon to create your very own Camino schedule/itinerary from system-provided base itineraries -- with your specified start dates, and cities to start and stop in
- Customize your own schedule/itinerary to fit your needs -- long-press on the days/stages you want to change and choose from the given options (add rest day, insert In between day, combine two days, add extra day)
- See automatically computed cumulative distances per walking day, on both the regular route and alternate routes -- to make it much easier to plan your schedule
- Share/email your itinerary or schedule to your family and loved ones, by clicking on the share icon
- Check localities on the Camino, their distances, altitudes, facilities
- See pilgrim albergues per locality, and check out their costs, opening times, facilities, addresses and contact information
- Call albergues and visit their websites directly from the app
- View maps online to look at nearby localities and lodgings, using either Google Maps or OpenStreetMaps
- View maps offline, even if there is no wifi, once you download offline maps to your device
- Find out exactly where you are on the map
- Share your exact coordinates/location to your family and loved ones while you are walking the Way to free them from worry -- simply click on the share your location icon
- See where you are relative to a simplified Camino track overlaid on the map
- Look at basic information on the Camino.
To take advantage of app features, please visit the app blog site: http://www.caminopilgrimapp.blogspot.com
Please remember that this app is provided as a general guide and is neither exact nor complete. Information on localities, lodgings and facilities constantly change. The simplified track shows only a general direction of the Camino de Santiago. Whenever in doubt on the Way, just pay attention and follow the yellow arrows.
I developed this app after my trip on the Camino in Spring, 2013, to better help fellow pilgrims focus on their journey and reap the spiritual rewards.
I would be very happy to hear from you. Any feedback and comments on how to improve this app are welcome and would be most helpful.
For more detailed information on the usage of this app, please refer to my app blog available at:
Additional information is available on my blog, available at:
Thank you and Buen Camino!
- Pinay Pilgrim, 2014
Select the category or categories you are interested in searching for: information, heritage, restaurants, etc., and plan your route, share content, keep complete records of visited points, among many other features, see the points of interest are around you and how to get them through 3 operation modes available: Augmented Reality mode, List mode and Map mode.
About ARPA® Mobile:
ARPA® Mobile is the Augmented Reality software platform owned by Arpa Solutions for mobile devices that let you discover all types of multimedia information of interest around you.
Con esta aplicación móvil se pretende la creación de una nueva metodología de fomento del turismo basado en el uso de herramientas y aplicaciones (nuevas tecnologías) acordes a la actualidad, que complemente la experiencia del turista-peregrino durante el "Camino de Santiago".
Geoperegrino guiará en todo momento al usuario, pero además le aportará una serie de elementos, geolocalizados, que habitualmente pasarían desapercibidos en su viaje, y que ponen de manifiesto la riqueza y diversidad de nuestro patrimonio natural y cultural, como pueden ser elementos/puntos de interés geológico, biológico y arquitectónico, además de los servicios habituales que el peregrino puede necesitar a lo largo del recorrido de la Ruta de la Plata entre Sevilla y Mérida (alojamientos, restauración, servicios sanitarios, de información, etc...).
En definitiva, con este nuevo enfoque de puesta en valor del patrimonio a través del turismo cultural-natural, pretendemos realizar una aplicación que acompañe al peregrino en todo su trayecto.
REALTUR assists you along the wine routes offering you information at the moment and place that you need it. Point anywhere with your mobile device camera and discover what wine tourist businesses and services are found near you. REALTUR offers you information in a graphic, attractive and innovative way on the route wineries, restaurants, accommodation, heritage of tourist interest of your surroundings,…
REALTUR is available for the Routes:
- Wine and Brandy Route of the Framework of Jerez
- Wine Route of Ribera del Duero
REALTUR uses new technologies to help the tourist to find his or her way along the route, to know how to move, to discover the spots, the details… Search the REALTUR markers placed on different points of the route and access services such as:
- Information on the different wine typologies of the route and on their wineries to help you to select the wine you like the most.
- Typical gastronomy of the route and a pairing recommendation with its wines.
- Audio guides on your mobile device to obtain more information on the elements displayed in museums.
- Ancient maps of a castle, pictures of inside a church, videos on the grapes harvest festival or on the wine elaboration process.
REALTUR enhances your tourist experience along the wine routes