Effectively manage Application, telephone number,bookmarks in a folder to a maximum of 16 icons.
When you click the folder, It shows apps on the folder.
* Create a folder on your desktop
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. click folder among the widgets.
3. Press the Select button application, phone number, you can add bookmarks, etc..
* To use the folder
1. click the Applications folder appears, click the icon which you want to run.
2. To modify a folder, click the settings button.
* In the folder, simply delete the application / application Reorder / Add Application
1. Delete: Drag the desired icon and drop out of folder window.
2. Changing the order: drag icon and Drop to the desired location.
3. Add: When you click the empty spot on the folder, the add screen will appear.
File Widget makes it simple.
File Widget is a light&fast widget, which can create shortcuts to any file or folder!
If you want to support me you can donate by purchasing the app "Donation for File Widget".
Your donations are highly appreciated and allow me to make File Widget better.
How to use File Widget:
To add File Shortcuts:
Long press on the homescreen => select Widget => select File Widget
To add Folder Shortcuts:
Long press on the homescreen => select Widget => select Folder Widget
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager HD
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
Simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
No more messy multiple pages of home screen with bunch of icons. You can just group them all now !
The folder will display the icons of it's contents from the home screen.
* Bookmarks and Contacts shortcuts also available.
(Permissions are required to get Bookmarks and Contacts)
*** FAQ ***
Q. How do I change the folder name?
A. Folder name can be changed from the setting window (Setting -> Set Up My Apps -> touch the folder name box)
RELATED: Folder, Group, Home Screen, Homescreen, Application Folder, Application Group, App Organizer, Folder Organizer, Folder Group, Application Launcher, App Launcher, Launcher, App Folder, iPhone, iPhone Folder, iPhone Group, iPhone Homescreen
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
Unlike default android folder, this is very easy and pretty and you can change the folder name and icon.
For the convenience, application folder shows the number of application as a badge.
Just take a look at screenshots!
A folder can contain applications, bookmarks, shortcuts, or contacts
(Whenever you create a folder, the folder basically contains "setting icon" for further customization - in case of folder 2, setting icon is located on window caption)
Ads will appear frequently if you create many folders.
Donation: You can find ad-free donation version in Google market and Amazon Appstore
1) why Internet permission: for Google Admob
2) why Browser history: to query Bookmark for folder insertion
3) why Contact permission: to query Contact for folder insertion
4) why Package permission: to notify installation/uninstalltion.
5) why Phone Call permission: to make a call when a folder has a shortcut for call
I DO NOT COLLECT ANY PRIVATE DATA.
You can find a paid version, [Application Folder Pro]
* Recently, some antivirus applications shows false alarm, but myy application has no relation with any virus.
(based on the Launcher from SiMi Clock)
Without this permission it is not possible to add Contacts to a Folder!
Without this permission it is not possible to add Bookmarks to a Folder
You can now use Shortcuts in SiMi Folder. Direct Call Shortcuts are not possible without this permission !
* Size 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 2x1, 2x2 and 3x1
* 9 different Widget Layouts
* User defined Folder Icons
* User defined Text Color and Size
* Unlimited number of Apps can be linked to a Folder
* Unlimited number of Contacts can be linked to a Folder
* Unlimited number of Bookmarks can be linked to a Folder
* User defined Background color.
Step 1: Add a new Folder
Step 2: Select the new Folder
Step 3: Link Apps to the Folder ( Button Applications )
Step 4: Add a SiMi Folder Widget to your Homescreen
Step 5: Select the Folder you want to use.
+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
Ad-supported, full version available
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 28 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here: