SnapMovie is perfect for all of the following situations:
- Recording breathtaking scenery of travel destinations
- Filming your baby's first steps
- Proposing to that special someone
Record the moments and memories that you want to keep forever with SnapMovie
[Features of LINE SnapMovie]
1. Chic and Natural Filters
SnapMovie comes fully loaded with all kinds of trendy and natural-looking filters. Make your best videos even better with a sentimental touch, or make your one-of-a-kind videos even more head-turning with these easy to use filters.
2. Motion Titles
Make movies that move people using the motion title that's right for your video. You'll be surprised how much your videos will come alive when you use these moving titles. The best part is, you can enter any text you like!
3. Background Music for Any Situation
Have you ever captured almost perfect footage but still felt like something was missing? Now you can add the perfect background music to turn your movie into a masterpiece.
4. Sharing Videos Is Easy
Share movies you make with your friends on LINE, Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. Show your friends a new side of yourself with LINE SnapMovie!
5. New Content Updated Regularly
SnapMovie offers a variety of features used to decorate your movies for free. New content is added all the time, and we are constantly working on new and better features.
SnapMovie can only be used with Android versions 4.0.3 and later.
Make it easy for parents, students and the school community to send awesome photos to their school's yearbook staff with Walsworth's Yearbook Snap, part of Walsworth’s YEARBOOK 360 family of tools.
Once you have your school's access code, simply download the app, find your school, enter the access code and upload your photos. It couldn't be easier!
The yearbook staff gets more great photos of life outside the school walls for consideration in the yearbook. You get more opportunities to be involved!
If yes, then Pixe Snap is the perfect app for you.
Snap and share your pics on Facebook and Twitter, or simply email them to friends and family - in just three easy steps.
Take a photo, type a comment and connect to share on your Facebook page or twitter feed with a custom hash-tag.
Save and share those special moments with the circle of people who care with this FREE app!
For more information, visit pixesocial.com
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
Simply select an image, reduce its size and share.
Users can select;
- Single Image from the Gallery.
- Capture a new Image.
- Select Multiple Images at a time from Gallery.
The app runs on both Android Tablets and Phones.
Language specific versions are available for French and Spanish locales.
How It Works?
- select video from gallery or shoot by camera.
- Click on button at particular time to snaps at that time
- Save and share snaps.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Spot repair - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
Simple camera app fantastic for capturing action and movement.
● Take multiple photos and combine
ActionSnap supports combining 4 or 9 photos. You can choose a time interval from 0.1s to 5s and start capturing photos by one click only, or you can use the custom mode to take photos one by one.
● Cool effects
ActionSnap provides cool effects including LOMO, Speia and more. Besides the default image ratio, ActionSnap also supports taking square photo.
● Share to the world
Share your amazing, creative life photos. Sunsets, architecture, action, life. There is beauty in everything. Follow your friends photos and explore the world through the lens of the Steply community.
Also see the paid PRO version which adds these awesome features:
● Support Front Camera of your phone
● Support Flash Light of your phone
● Support Digital Zooms
● Comes with even more special effects for photo
● No advertisement in PRO version
Keywords: Multishot, Photo Grid, Action Snap, ActionSnap, MultiCamera, QuadCamera, lomo, steply, photo effect, washed, 1972, ND, Vintage, oursky, social photo app, photo sharing
This app will let you make the most of your photos, it provides 4 enhancement tools with simple, yet powerful controls.
Remove noise caused by low light or detail enhancement.
Change the dynamic contrast in a photo, this lets you see information in dark and light areas of a photo at the same time.
Enhance the details in a photo. Unlike some apps, this doesn't just sharpen the edges but really brings out features you might not be able to see otherwise.
Enhance all or some of the colours in a photo.
The button in the top right lets you see the original
For denoising, contrast and detail enhancement, you can choose the size of the neighbourhood used by the algorithms.
The app works by splitting a photo into 3 layers, a contrast layer, a base layer and a detail layer. Each layer is obtained using spatial filters with a complexity of O(1) per pixel so it's all done really quickly. This means you can adjust parameters in real time and see how they change your photo.
To edit a photo, either open the app and select a source photo or from your gallery/camera app select the share icon and choose "Snap Enhance"
The app is non-destructive, your original photo is stored and the enhancements can be undone at any time. Select "show applied effects" from the menu to see which effects are applied. The order of the effects is important, for example denoising before detail enhancement is different to denoising after.
To make a copy of a photo you can use the "export" menu item.
If you try to edit a photo from a source (for example Picassa) where it can't be saved it will be saved into the "Edited Online Photos" folder.
This app is supported by ads, buy the paid version if you don't want the ads
share for instagram、Facebook、whatsapp、snapchat etc.It's Lidow:Free,but rich feature.
★ no crop,square,but give you best effect;
★ color splash:make your photo different;
★ magic blur effect;
★ mirror effect;
★ Special filter effects:make photo magical;
★ Rotate & Flip；
★ Crop:free、1:1、4:3、golden ratio,etc；
★ Overlay:light leak、texture、flare;
★ Save your photo on sd card,and share to:Instagram,Twitter,Facebook,whatsapp、line、Email,etc;
Lidow：let you become professional photographer!
• Effects help you adjust the mood of your photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades to your pictures.
• Overlays add drama, sparkle, neon, light leaks, and grunge to your images.
• Finish off your photo editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Want it all in a single swipe? Try the randomizer tool and the application will automatically select an effect, overlay, and border for you.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or Twitter, or save it back to your mobile device’s photo library so it’s easily accessible for posting on Instagram or other social networks.
Connect with us:
• Learn more about Pixlr and check out other users’ creations on our Pixlr Blog
• Share your photos with us on Instagram or Flickr using the #Pixlr hashtag. We choose a new photo every day and showcase it on the blog – as well as share it with our 2.5 million Facebook Fans.
• Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for Pixlr updates.
Millions of users and critics agree!
“Pixlr-o-matic isn’t the only app that lets you do this, but it’s the best” – LA Weekly
“If you have any interest at all in iPhoneography or artful photography editing, all I can tell you is download this app” – AppAdvice.com
The CEIVA Homeview Mobile app works exclusively with the CEIVA Homeview in home display. CEIVA Homeview in home displays are currently available through select utilities. Please contact your utility company for more information.