The AccessibleWay app allows users to report the accessibility of their cities, constructing a crowdsourced knowledge base about the urban mobility challenges. The project goal is to identify accessibility needs aggregating the reports uploaded to the system, providing the information to institutions that help people with disabilities.
This app was developed by the Systems of Engagement and Insight's team of IBM Research Brazil as part of the IBM Citizen Sensing initiative. For additional information about the project and to follow its progress go to http://accessibleway.org.
One stop platform for citizens to seek the redressal of their grievances. The grievances can be filed under appropriate category and a token number will be provided for the same. The token number can be used to track the status of grievance.
Right to Information
Citizens can file RTI applications/first appeal online. The portal provides the facility to make requisite fee payments for the applications online through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
This is only an external link to https://rtionline.maharashtra.gov.in
In order to promote the concept of 'Good Governance', the collaboration platform assists citizens to give suggestions to the government. These suggestions can be used for effective public participation in policy making.
This is only an external Link to https://collaboration.maharashtra.gov.in
• CheckIn opens immediately to a list of nearby places, which you can check in to with just one tap.
• Includes an undo button for removing your latest check-in from Facebook.
• Add places to your list of favorites for easier access, and so you don't have to wait for a location fix.
• Automatically check into your favorites by turning on auto check-ins. Your device will periodically check your location and check you in when you're in range of a favorite without you touching your phone.
• IMPORTANT: Automatic check-ins only work reliably for places with wifi in range.
Not affiliated with Facebook Inc.
Facebook check-in is quick, beautiful and even automatic with Smart Places Checkin.
* Check-in to Facebook with just 2 clicks from your home screen with the 1x1 widget. Optionally tag friends.
* Draw zones on the map where you check-in automatically to any Facebook places of your choice (like Glympse but for space instead of time).
* Get notifications when your Facebook friends checkin nearby, and view recent Facebook checkins either on a Google Map or in list form. Never again miss out on the opportunity for real-world meet-ups that checkins bring!
* Other cool features include time stats for places which can be appended to checkin messages; and multiple location options, including WiFi, GPS and custom plot on the map before checkin.
See our Premium key for unlocking even more awesome features, including Priority Places, Photo Checkins, Auto-Checkouts, Privacy, 4x1 Widget, Custom Stat Messages, Time Targets, Satellite Maps, and get the ad-free experience of Smart Places.
Get Smart Places Checkin today and check in to Facebook Places the smart way!
Note: Requires Facebook permissions for access at any time ("may access your data when not using the app"), and for posting a checkin. We recommend that you also install the official Facebook for Android app, as this makes logging in easier and more reliable.
The Smart Places check in app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook. The map is Powered by Google. The map artwork in the feature and promotional graphics is ©2011 Google - Map data ©2011 Tele Atlas.
It was again Published in 1979 by the Education Department of the Government of Maharashtra as the eleventh volume of Ambedkar's collected writings and speeches, with a list of sources and an index.
This work is part of the dissertation Koji Pereira for the Masters of Art and Image Technology's School of Fine Arts (UFMG). Driven by Carlos Falci and co-created by Claudio Fernando Pinto.
In Places Unseen sought to create a tool that encourages the drift and the record of statements about different areas of the city. Here the map of the space designed functions only as a geographical reference, the most important record of the testimony of lived space. The immediate inspiration of the work are the Situationists, the "moments" of Henri Lefebvre, the virtual Pierre Lévy's critique of David Harvey and convivencialidade Ivan Illich.
- Read friendspage, users' and communities' journals
- Read and write comments
- Post entries to your journal and communities
- Post photos
- Create and post polls
- Edit your last journal entry
- Compose and edit drafts
- Manage your app settings for mobile posting
It is very important that we have a global platform for all farmers to post their work, emotions, learn new things on the field.
After all we farmers feed the world.
Feel proud to connect a farmer !!!
We introduced Agrowbook to catalyze agriculture. What it means, Farmers to connect with another farmer, to
a) Share the Best Practices to get more produce per acre
b) Ask advice from networked farmer, agricultural research fellow and companies.
c) Farmers to get access to research and development that is achieved in agricultural universities.
d) Agronomist to get connected with farmers on the field to help them in research and trials.
e) Farmers to get knowhow of the new products launched by agricultural companies.
f) Farmers to express what are their requirements, issues so that universities and companies understand the requirements and make the research and products accordingly.
This app can be used by Police officer, Government officer , RTI activists & RTO officer to get information of Invoice and to check its validity. One can easily check if the sand transported by any vehicle is valid or illegal just by entering vehicle number. User can get complete details of that vehicle, Sand plot Owner, destination and Validity of that Invoice etc using this app.
This app works both, online and offline.
In online, its mandatory to have internet connection on your device.
In offline, its mandatory to have balance on your device to send SMS. After sending message user will get response in text message format.
For any queries & feedback, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This Application contains most visiting forts of Maharashtra. With wiki page info and driving direction on Google map.
DIT, Government of Maharashtra brings to you the official mobile app of Lokrajya Magazine.
This app is free to download and can be accessed in 2 languages: English and Marathi.
- It allows users to view all issues from 2010 until now.
- Users can download issues they wish to read and they are saved locally for offline reading.
- Users can highlight sections, make notes and share the issue with others using social media sharing options such as Facebook and Email.
> Real time synchronization with news website for retrieving latest news articles with photographs. This includes the day-to-day functioning of Maharashtra Government, Mantralaya News, Hon. CM, DCM and other minister’s program etc.
> Neat sectioning for district-wise news, updates from government conferences and Mantralaya (ministry) news.
> Job opportunities from government sector in Maharashtra.
> Sharing of news via email, social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, etc. available via long press on the news-detail screen.
-This application connects to main website of Government of Maharashtra (www.maharashtra.gov.in) for searching and retrieving all GRs
- Bilingual Interface (English and Marathi)
- Users can search by department, title/keywords, Date-Range or Unique Code of GR
- Users can save downloaded GRs as PDF files
- Requires PDF reader on your mobile device
- Requires working internet connection
- A smart notification feature alerts users of any new resolutions released since their last login.
© 2013, DIT, Government of Maharashtra