iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
Three steps configuration (see movie)
- Use two Android devices
- Choose working mode:Google Cloud Messaging, WiFi or Standalone
- Enjoy Baby Monitor application
- 3 working modes (Google Cloud Messaging, WiFi and Standalone)
- remote baby voice recording
- calm sounds (heartbeat, ocean waves, custom sound configured by user: lullaby,song, previously recorded words etc.)
- remote volume change
- baby sleep log
- calibration mode
- no WiFi coverage limits. You don't need to be in WiFi network to use Baby Monitor. GSM with enabled data access over mobile network is enough thanks to Google Cloud Messaging system
- safety features
- screen blinking and vibrations when baby is crying
- in case of terminated connection between phones - Nursery Unit always calls to you
- Nursery Unit battery monitor
- Nursery Unit SD card free space monitor
Do you have any ideas how we can improve Baby Monitor? We are happy to get any feedback!
EffiSoft Team [firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com]
- You have the option between microphone, alarm sound or vibration to choose as feedback
- Camera can be transferred and is equipped with a motion detector
- Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted on the receiver
- Events such as starting and stopping the app, connection info, dormancy and duration of the noise phase is stored and can be displayed as a list
- Receiver will automatically alarm (speech output) if the Bateriestatus the transmitter falls below 10%
- Receiver will automatically alarm (speech output) when connection is broken
- The color of the Baby Monitor (transmitter / receiver) can be adapted
- Call another Skype contact possible (Skype must be installed / you need 2 contacts)
- Call another Phone
There's no cost, since communication happens within the local network, a spy is through encrypted transmission within their W-Lans virtually impossible.
Please try first the free app of Luis.Babyphone (although rare, it is possible that this baby monitor is not supported on all routers).
This version is now available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
Moreover BabyMonitor is able to automatically accept calls from the same number. As a result you are able to perform "control calls".
This app comes for free: No hidden fees, no limitation in features or time. No ads!
Yet another baby monitor app?
Well I found a couple of them but either they do not provide enough possibilities to adapt signal level to individual needs or they are extremly huge (3-8 MByes for such a simple application? Unbelievable!) This application has a size of only 23 kByte.
All settings are on one page. Not hidden menus.
Play around with the parameters and enjoy.
This app was developed, tested and extensively used by parents.
What we do not provide:
Sending SMS is not necessary. A ringtone is as good as an SMS an is for free in every case.
Playing sounds and images for babys: Responsible parents should be nearby and come over if offspring seems to have a problem.
Tip: keep degrading radiation far from babys. So you better keep your mobile far away and increase "sensitivity".
BabyMonitor automatically sets ringer mode to silent and resets to previous value when stopped.
On some devices "auto answer" feature does not work. Well, bad luck if it does not work on yours. Please do not ask to "fix this bug". There is no solution for this issue!
How it works:
Noise is meassure using the internal microphone. Values are miltiplied by a "sensitivity" factor. Result is displayed as noise input "value". Whenever this noise value exceeds half of displayed width it is added to an "alarm level value".
Whenever "noise input value" is lower than half of display "alarm level value" is frozen for a while (can be adjusted by "peak hold time"). If noise values still stays below its limit, alarm value is decreased.
Whenever "alarm value" exceeds a limit (which is called "threshold", BabyMonitor calls the specified phone number.
After a call ends, BabyMonitor sleeps for 0-10 minutes before it again starts this processing noise.
This app transmits all audio, unlike other baby monitor apps that require setting a sensitivity level! And it's a free app! Show support, tell your friends!
Have an old android phone? Put that old phone to good use.
On a trip away from home and forgot your baby monitor system, just use this app on two android phones.
Make sure both phones are connected to the same wifi for ease of use. Most phones don't require being on a charger. Some older phones require being connected to their charger to keep the baby's unit (the transmitter) wifi on. If your audio cuts off after the screen goes off, plug the phone to the charger. Having it plugged in is a good idea anyway if transmitting for a long period of time in the baby's room. This is only for the baby's unit.
Any issues please let us know. Any recommendations are always appreciated.
Baby Monitor Wifi, wireless network audio transmitter receiver.
- Easy operation : Just install and connect
- You have the option between the microphone , alarm sound or vibration to choose as feedback
- Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted on the receiver
- Events such as starting and stopping the app , connection info , dormancy and duration of the noise phase is stored and can be displayed as a list
- Receiver will automatically alarm ( speech output ) if the Bateriestatus the transmitter falls below 10%
- Receiver will automatically alarm ( speech output ) when connection is broken
- The color of the baby monitor (transmitter / receiver) can be adapted
- The app can also be used as a baby monitor with video surveillance
- It can be an infinite number of recipients can be added
- Automatic call a Skype contact possible (Skype must be installed / You need two contacts)
- Important: Both phones must be on the same Wi-Fi ! Communication takes place only within the Wi-Fi (P2P ), no Internet-/Serververbindung necessary
- you can use this Baby Monitor with Ad-Hoc Network (e.g. with Tethering. You have to use 3 Mobiles currently. One to create the Network, the two others for communication)
PS: We assume no liability for malfunctions. Feedback / suggestions are gladly welcome by e -mail. Not all Router are supported for Transmission, please don't rate bad, if App doesn't work.
Leave your phone with the sleeping baby and it will automatically let you know as your baby awakes by making a phone call automatically.
✮ Monitor your baby when you are not around
✮ Adjustable noise levels
✮ Save baby photos separately
✮ View photos of the baby only
✮ Equipped with important baby facts
Keywords: Baby Monitor, Baby Sitter, Baby Alarm, Baby watch
Please feel free to send us your valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us.
Please rate us good. As your good rating keeps us going.
- View live video on your mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection.
- Connect directly to your baby camera for convenient local operation. No Internet connection required!
- Receive notifications when your baby camera detects motion, crying, or a change in temperature.
- Configure and adjust settings for your baby camera.
- Two-way audio allows you to not only to listen to live audio, but also talk back via the camera's speaker.
- Keep an eye on every detail with up to 4x digital zoom.
This app is compatible with the following models: DCS-825L, DCS-820L.
Mydlink Baby Camera Monitor officially supports Android™ v4.1 or higher
*Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE connection required to view live feed remotely.
ABOUT THE APP
Are you worried for your baby.... Are you busy in your work as well?..... Can’t keep a balance?.... BABY MONITOR is your ideal assistant...It informs you when your baby wakes up or cries.You can set the sensitivity level and your mobile number and will receive a call on your mobile from the app.
All you have to do is to tap on the settings button. Enter a Phone number in which you wish to receive the SMS and then Save it.
When a new SIM is detected an SMS will be sent from that number. SMS contains important information like IMEI Number.
With this app you can adjust the text size and you can view the contact details and SMS within the app without any strain on your eyes.
This simple app lets you do just that. The beauty of the app is that the app is hidden from prying eyes, there is no trace of the app in the app folder, hence someone looking into your phone wouldn't even guess that your private SMS are hidden safely away.
Private SMS allows messages from a particular number to be stored within the app and there will be no trace of these messages in the inbox. During the initial launch, users have to enter the App Access Code and the Registered Number (SMS to hide). After that the app will open only by the app access code entered via dial pad.
1. The App Access Code have to be remembered by the user as there is no other way to retrieve these datas.
2. Messages saved in this app will be lost if the app is uninstalled.
3. In the minor version of android devices the app launcher icon will be seen after installing. To hide this from the phone please reboot the phone.
Note: Volume control in this app is not working for devices less than 3.0. Please check before installing
Whatever your adventure, photography buffs will appreciate the practical use of Self Timer. Self Timer allows a delay of 5, 10 or 15 seconds. With Self Timer in your first aid kit you'll always get the perfect shot with you in it! As the countdown approaches 0, you can hear a voice to get ready for that particular action.
Self timer also allows you to record audio after a delay, letting you get that elusive sound that you have been trying to capture.
Snaps, videos, audio snippets taken using this app are stored within the app and these can be shared with friends and family via Bluetooth, Facebook and Gmail.
Note: In some devices you may see an additional method, 'Message', to share snaps, videos or audio, this does not work as intended. This is not a bug in Self Timer, but, a incorrect implementation at the device level.
• Easy to use app.
• Set a reminder in precisely 4 steps.
• Choose from a set of recurring options - Daily, Once, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
• Helpful for visually impaired.
• Record reminders in your or your loved one's voice.
• Reusable recorded reminders.
• Saves time and effort.
• Language independent.
• Clicking Voice Reminder icon,the app launches
• Click on the record button to record the reminder
• Tap off the record button to stop recording
• Set date and time to reminder
• Set the recurring option from daily, once, weekly, monthly and yearly
• The voice reminder is added and can seen in the listing page.
• Select the reminder which we want to edit from the list of reminders
• When clicking the record button we can re-record the reminder
• We can edit the date, time and recurring option by selecting appropriate field in the edit reminder page
• Clicking on the save button we can save the new contents that we edited
• From the list of reminders long press on a reminder this will display a pop up which provides you with an option to delete that reminder.
A must have app for the devout during journeys to far off lands when one can easily get confused with the directions.
You can select it from the call log or by entering the contact number and save the information/purpose for the call as sticky notes. You also have the option to save it in the phone's contact.
You can keep contacts confidential, by protecting it with password.
The app lets you customize the look and feel by letting you change the background themes, color and fonts.
Two modes are available – Silent and Reject.
When you set the app to silent mode, If any incoming call comes you can change your ringing mode to silent by just flipping (turn it face down) your phone.
When the app is set to reject mode, you can reject the call by flipping (turn it face down) your phone.
This app is helpful if we want to share our details with the caller instantly by message. By the Share Info app you can pre-set the details like Name, Phone, Email, Other IM IDs and Address. Name and Phone number is compulsory. Email, Other IM IDs and Address is optional. You can set the optional fields also. When you get a call or if you are calling somebody, you can share your details instantly by message using the widget without dropping the call. Sharing these details you can select the optional fields by just clicking the tick mark.
Product feature :
• Reads out the content of certain messages on receiving them with permission prompt
• Takes in the contacts whose messages should be read and also specifies the sender’s name
• Also allows us to select the verbalizing sound type from a list.
• Can enable or disable the feature according to user's convenience
• Can change the verbalizing from full message reading to reading only the name of the sender.
PLEASE NOTE :
This application will work on all android devices with version 2.1 and above which supports TextToSpeech (TTS) Facility.
SMS format - Locks . For instance, Lockssafe 123+kcol-456, where safe is your keyword and 123+kcol-456 is the password. You would be required to use this password to unlock the phone.
To uninstall the app go to settings->Location and Security->Device administrators deactivate the device admin then uninstall the app as usual.
Note:- 1. SMS length should not exceed 20 characters.
2. All the keywords(Locks,keyword and password) are case-sensitive.
3. Remember the password, password retrieval is not possible.