Please contact me via the in app contact form to report issues or submit requests.
Please do not leave poor comments as this app is in early development and will be updated and enhanced as issues and suggestions are submitted.
Some OEM mods and skins may affect feature performance or availability, please contact me via in app form to report issues and I will look into them ASAP.
Most Phones have both a Proximity Sensor as well as an Ambient Light Sensor. Some Tablets may only have an Ambient Light Sensor. Please check that your device support one of the two before downloading. Proximity Sensor is recommended if available. Otherwise try Ambient Light Sensor.
[Requires admin privileges in order to lock screen and put device to sleep. Permission will be requested in app. To uninstall first remove admin privileges in system settings.]
Rich notification to lock or stop service from notification tray.
Sensor selection, ambient light or proximity, may vary per device.
On / Off / Timeout Settings
Quick Unlock Option
Power Saving Options
More, see below...
Control screen using a flip cover for your device.
Turn your screen on or off by simply waving your hand over the sensor.
Have device turn on/off automatically when put into/taken out of a pocket/purse.
Turn screen off by flipping device over.
Prolong power button life by pressing it less.
Some older devices will not wake if security is enabled in system settings.
Some older devices take longer to wake due to software limitations.
Ice Cream Sandwich or newer is recommend.
Some features are only available on devices running JellyBean or later.
Samsung Galaxy III with a flip case running TouchWiz JB (Set lockscreen to "None" for quick unlock)
Samsung Galaxy III with a flip case running CyanogenMod10
Nexus 4 without a case running Vanilla Android 4.2.2
Motorola Xoom with a case running Stock Android 4.1.2
Motorola Atrix 4G without a case running CyanogenMod10 / MotoBlur 2.3.3
Explanation of settings:
Control Service - The main service that controls the screen state based on either proximity or ambient light measurements.
Screen Auto-Off - Whether or not to turn the screen off when sensor is covered.
Screen Timeout - How long to wait after screen is covered before turning off screen.
Screen Auto-On - Whether or not to turn the screen on when the sensor is uncovered.
Quick Unlock - Whether or not to automatically bypass non-secure lockscreens.
Use Alternate Sensor - Whether or not to use the ambient light sensor instead of the proximity sensor. (Some options not available on all devices)
Start On Boot - Whether or not to start the service automatically when the device starts up.
Disable In Landscape - Whether or not to enforce the service while device is rotated to landscape orientation.
Low Battery - Whether or not to automatically stop service on system low battery.
Power Connected - Whether or not to automatically start the service when plugged in.
Power Disconnected - Whether or not to automatically stop the service when unplugged.
Screen Idle Timeout - If and when to terminate the service if screen has been off for selected time span.
Show Notification - Whether or not to keep a notification in the tray. Helps keep service from being killed in low memory situations.
Administrator Access - Whether or not admin access has been granted. Required in order to lock screen. Disable to uninstall application.
That's the way it should be and now it's here.
This is for the Samsung Galaxy SIII, Note, Note II, Note 3
Currently not compatible with non-Samsung ROMs (AOSP/CM)
IMPORTANT: If your case is black or dark on the inside, the sensor may not read correctly when the case is closed. To fix this, put a piece of light colored tape on the inside of the case where it lines up with the sensor (located next to the front camera)
If you have a Note II and you're experiencing high battery use: turn off "Reduce Sensitivity" I'm working on a fix.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does it use a lot of battery?
A. On my test phones, it comes in around 0.3-0.5% per hour depending on usage.
Q. Is the sensor on all the time?
A. It can be, if you don't want it to be then try Night Disable or Limited Screen On to disable it.
Q. Is that bad to leave the sensor on all the time?
A. No, the sensor is just a passive light sensor paired with an LED. It's ok to let the LED run.
Q. Can my phone still reach the "Deep Sleep" state?
Q. Sometimes the screen takes a little bit longer to turn on after opening the case, is something wrong?
A. No, that's normal. The phone has powered down to the "Deep Sleep" mode and takes a little bit of time to wake up.
Get Settings - Needed for core functionality
Wake Lock - Needed for core functionality
On Boot - Auto start on boot up
Any Tablet, Any Phone, Any Cover.
For example flip cover, Leather cover, Diary cover, Book cover etc...
- How to uninstall app :
Setting -> Security -> Device administrators -> Uncheck the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
If you are listening to music with just flip your phone face down the music will pause automatically.
- Pause music just by flip the phone face down.
- Mute incoming call by simply flip the phone face down.
- The application starts automatically after a reboot.
Note: If the phone is face down when you start to play music or an incoming call to mute your phone you have to first flip the phone face up and then flip face down.
Keywords: mute, mute calls, mute music, face down, flip to silence, incoming call, music, tool, android.
It also lets you lock the screen by using a special Lock icon, or by a long press on the search button.
This is especially useful if the power button is broken on your android device.
When you forget to set your phone into silent mode…
・A sudden call on a meeting
・A sudden call when surfing Web on bus
・A sudden call in a library, hospital or some quiet places
・You want to stop the phone ring of an unwanted call.
…in such situations, you can simply flip your phone to make it mute.
It is a handy and useful app.
It has a shortcut, by which you can switch ON/OFF simply.
Mute the ringing tone: when your phone is ringing, you can simply turn it over to make the device silent, no matter the phone is facing or backing to you.
Automatic recovery: Original setting will be recovered as soon as this call is over; ringing tone will appear again for the next calling
Note: Orientation sensor does not work when screen is off. So, phone will not turn silent if its screen is off and turned face down but will turn silent as soon as it receives an incoming call or screen turns on.
Keywords: flip, silent, control, flip silent, ringer, mute, vibrate, android, tools
Simple Cover Lock give you the easiest and simplest way to configure and use.
1 Lock and turn the screen off when your screen is covered. (Covered by flip cover, flip case. Or if you don't have a flip cover, just put the phone in your pocket. )
2 Turn on the screen when you open the cover. (Configurable)
Device administration is needed to lock your screen.
To uninstall Simple Cover Lock, you have to disable it as a device administrator first.
If you're using Samsung devices, you can do that in Settings-Security-Device administrators. Uncheck "Simple Cover Lock" and deactivate.
After that, you can uninstall it like normal applications.
Tested on Galaxy Note 2.
It also comes with a “Smart Contact” list. Suppose you want to silence all incoming calls except some of your important and dear calls. Just put those contact in “Smart Contact” and enable “Smart Silent Mode” from settings.
[MENU-->SETTINGS-->Enable Smart Silent Mode]
All incoming calls will remain silent during silent mode except the contacts mentioned in “Smart Contact”. During “Smart Silent Mode” enabled it overrides the system silence policy and rings loudly for incoming calls, for the contacts mentioned in “Smart Contact”.
Imagine yourself in a situation when you are driving home in your car and don’t want to be disturbed by unnecessary calls. But obviously you also cannot afford to miss your most important calls by putting your mobile in silent mode. In such scenario Smart Silent Manager comes to your rescue. Just activate the application, put those important contacts in “Smart Contact” list and put your mobile on car dashboard with its face inverted. Now you can drive home safely and you will be only notified when your important contacts will be making a phone call to you.
As this application is still in Beta period, there may occur some error with some devices. Please report any such error so that this app can be made better in future with your help and support.
If have any queries or feedback regarding this application,
Please mail me at email@example.com
- Atul K Y
If you have screen off problem in Android 4.0.4, please enable the option below.
(Settings > Useful Features > Android 4.0.4 Bug Patch)
※ Android 2.2 (Froyo) and over
Do you want a Quick, Easy, Convenient *Screen On/Off* ?
If pressing the power button is very much to screen on/off, the power button will cause damage.
To screen on/off, don't press the power button any more !
You will experience the various and amazing screen-on/off features !
If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on. Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
In screen unlock mode, you can also use without lock screen whenever screen on.
You can also expand the status bar easily by touching the widget or flipping the phone.
You can see the clock anywhere by shaking the phone. It's more useful for full screen app(game, DMB, camera, video, etc.).
★ It's more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
* Smart Screen Off
* Smart Answer Call
* Smart Switch Anywhere
* Rainbow Clock Widget (NEO)
[ How to Use ]
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
- If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Flip) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone upside down on your desk to turn screen off. and grab the phone up from your desk to turn screen off.
★ Screen-Off(Shake) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just shake the phone to turn screen off. and shake the phone again to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and shake the phone after taking the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
There are so many interesting solution due to how to set as you want.
[ Major Features ]
◆ How to Screen-Off ◆
1. Screen-Off by Widget
2. Screen-Off by Notification
3. Screen-Off by Flip
4. Screen-Off by proximity
5. Screen-Off by Shaking
◆ How to Screen-On ◆
1. Screen-On by Proximity
2. Screen-On by Shaking
◆ Screen Lock/Unlock ◆
In screen unlock mode, you can use phone without lock screen whenever screen on.
◆ Expand StatusBar ◆
1. Expand statusBar by Widget
2. Expand statusBar by Flip
◆ Show Clock ◆
1. Digital Clock by Shaking
2. Analog Clock by Shaking
◆ FlashLight ◆
1. FlashLight On/Off by Widget
2. FlashLight On/Off by Shaking
◆ System Overlay ◆
1. Battery ProgressBar
2. Screen-Off Overlay Icon
◆ Useful Features ◆
1. Change Widget Color
2. Show StatusBar Icon
3. Enable Proximity in Landscape
4. Screen-Off Alert
5. Screen-On Alert
6. Shaking Alert
◆ Sensor Sensitivity ◆
1. Sensor Latency Time (Flip & Proximity)
2. Proximity Sensitivity
3. Shaking Sensitivity
[ Caution ]
★ To prevent killing app by system, recommend to set 'Show StatusBar Icon' to 'ON'.
★ To minimize battery drain, the Screen-Off features drive the sensor only when the screen is turned on. But the Screen-On features drain the battery more because the sensor must continues to be driven even after the screen is turned off.
EveryCover Unlocker is a plug-in app that makes the EveryCover(Ads) to the full version.
Each time you open and close the smart cover, you don't need to press the power button.
EveryCover can turn on and off the screen detected by proximity sensor.
Support the covinience widget to turn on/off the service.
* Turning on or off the screen using sensor
* Support widget to turn on/off service
* Support ONLY "screen on" or "off" mode.
* Screen On/Off Delay Time
* Vibration-vibrate when the screen turns off
* landscape mode-Prevent screen off in landscape mode(game or watching movie).
* Pause during phone calls-Pausing service during phone call for minimize malfunction.
* Exclude App-To exclude selected apps from the service.
* Adv. features: Wi-Fi Off, Move to home screen, Headset mode etc...
* Gesture Mode- For NONE Case User.
- It is the function that turns the screen on and off with hand signals at proximity sensor within the specific time.
- Setting the service pause time for battery saving
- ex)sleep time, Hour long meeting, class..etc..
* Service in NotificationBar-Avoid forced termination due to lack of resources
* Perfect fix the malfunction in version ICS 4.0.4
* EveryCover does not support all devices because android versions and sensor of the device may vary.
therefore By testing the free version you should check the normal operation before you purchase 'EveryCover unlocker'.
* Free version is no limited to all features, but Ads will pop up. (three times a day)
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
* Support Language: English, Korean
Translate 'EveryCover' in your language.
It would be helpful to people all over the world.
If you want to join to the 'EveryCover' Translation Project,
please send mail us to get the permission to access the files.
'EveryCover' is NOT collect any personal information.
* read phone status and identity - Pause during phone calls(No Personal Data)
* run at start - Autostart Service.
* control vibration - Vibration feature.
* prevent phone from sleeping - For Screen turned on.
* retrieve running apps - Exclude app feature.
* full network access/view network - Ads.
* conn/disconn from Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi On/Off feature
[You can search this application tag- smart cover,flip cover,diary case,proximity sensor,screen off,
screen on,turn on,turn off,screen lock,unlock, etc..]
Now, you can use a normal cover with this app, the cover just becomes the smart cover. Just open/close the cover to turn screen on/off.
Or you can turn screen on/off just by touch the proximity sensor.
1.Auto turn screen on
2.Auto turn screen off
3.Auto Pause screen off function by app
4.Auto Pause screen off function by horizontal screen
6.Screen off tips.
7.Pause screen off function by shortcut or notification.
8.Turn screen off by Widget.
9.Auto stop at sleeping time,and restart after sleep.
10.double touch proximity sensor to turn screen on
11.auto pause at phone call
1. After running big app system may kill this app, you can use shortcut or notification to restart this app.
2. When leaving app using back button not home, otherwise the setting page may show again when screen on.
3 If you want to uninstall this app MUST deactivate device admin first.
4. I use force screen off after turning screen on without unlock, so even if you touch the screen, the screen also will turn off unless finishing unlock. Because Android 4.1.2 and 4.2 have wakelock bug. It doesn't auto turn screen off.
If you just want auto screen on, you can use my another app "Auto Screen On", it has g-sensor and proximity sensor to screen on, and has log function to watch how the app work. And it's free and no ads.
Some tablet may not have proximity sensor, please check it first. If the device doesn't have proximity sensor, it would show "the device doesn't have proximity sensor".
Please don't give me one star just because your device doesn't have the proximity sensor.
If you want more function, mail to me.
1.The proximity sensor on Galaxy Note II can't detect Dark cover/flip, so it may not work fine.
2.The big sunshine may let the proximity sensor return wrong signal.
Thanks Владимир Бывалов for translating to Russian language.
Thanks Manuel García for translating to Spanish language.
Thank s Андрей Кравцов for adjust Russian language
Tag: Cover, Smart Cover, tap, lock, smart lock, screen off, screen on, power saver, tab, one touch, unlock
Tired of laying on your side and having the phone go to landscape or having to navigate through menus to lock or unlock your Screen Auto-Rotate?
Long press search key or touch the shortcut in your app launcher to activate.
Android only allows for portrait lock by design.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Volume control in this app is not working for devices less than 3.0. Please check before installing
With this app you can adjust the text size and you can view the contact details and SMS within the app without any strain on your eyes.
Whatever your adventure, photography buffs will appreciate the practical use of Self Timer. Self Timer allows a delay of 5, 10 or 15 seconds. With Self Timer in your first aid kit you'll always get the perfect shot with you in it! As the countdown approaches 0, you can hear a voice to get ready for that particular action.
Self timer also allows you to record audio after a delay, letting you get that elusive sound that you have been trying to capture.
Snaps, videos, audio snippets taken using this app are stored within the app and these can be shared with friends and family via Bluetooth, Facebook and Gmail.
Note: In some devices you may see an additional method, 'Message', to share snaps, videos or audio, this does not work as intended. This is not a bug in Self Timer, but, a incorrect implementation at the device level.
This simple app lets you do just that. The beauty of the app is that the app is hidden from prying eyes, there is no trace of the app in the app folder, hence someone looking into your phone wouldn't even guess that your private SMS are hidden safely away.
Private SMS allows messages from a particular number to be stored within the app and there will be no trace of these messages in the inbox. During the initial launch, users have to enter the App Access Code and the Registered Number (SMS to hide). After that the app will open only by the app access code entered via dial pad.
1. The App Access Code have to be remembered by the user as there is no other way to retrieve these datas.
2. Messages saved in this app will be lost if the app is uninstalled.
3. In the minor version of android devices the app launcher icon will be seen after installing. To hide this from the phone please reboot the phone.
• Easy to use app.
• Set a reminder in precisely 4 steps.
• Choose from a set of recurring options - Daily, Once, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
• Helpful for visually impaired.
• Record reminders in your or your loved one's voice.
• Reusable recorded reminders.
• Saves time and effort.
• Language independent.
• Clicking Voice Reminder icon,the app launches
• Click on the record button to record the reminder
• Tap off the record button to stop recording
• Set date and time to reminder
• Set the recurring option from daily, once, weekly, monthly and yearly
• The voice reminder is added and can seen in the listing page.
• Select the reminder which we want to edit from the list of reminders
• When clicking the record button we can re-record the reminder
• We can edit the date, time and recurring option by selecting appropriate field in the edit reminder page
• Clicking on the save button we can save the new contents that we edited
• From the list of reminders long press on a reminder this will display a pop up which provides you with an option to delete that reminder.
SMS format - Locks . For instance, Lockssafe 123+kcol-456, where safe is your keyword and 123+kcol-456 is the password. You would be required to use this password to unlock the phone.
To uninstall the app go to settings->Location and Security->Device administrators deactivate the device admin then uninstall the app as usual.
Note:- 1. SMS length should not exceed 20 characters.
2. All the keywords(Locks,keyword and password) are case-sensitive.
3. Remember the password, password retrieval is not possible.
This app will monitor the sound levels more than a threshold level. When the threshold level is exceeded, your android phone will automatically take the appropriate action that you have pre-set. You can set a task from a list. Task consists of Call, SMS, Audio recording and Video recording.
If your android phone detects any sound it will automatically call to the designated phone number or send a SMS. By this app we can also set Voice recording/Audio recording.
Remotely know if any sound detected by Baby Monitor by Call/SMS option
Phone number selection from your contacts or by setting manually
Needs only one android phone
• A nifty app when you are extremely busy.
• Easy to use
• Set status message according to your activity
• Allows us to select status message from a list
• Custom status message options
• Sends status message automatically to the caller
• You can see the list of calls that you have received.
Product feature :
• Reads out the content of certain messages on receiving them with permission prompt
• Takes in the contacts whose messages should be read and also specifies the sender’s name
• Also allows us to select the verbalizing sound type from a list.
• Can enable or disable the feature according to user's convenience
• Can change the verbalizing from full message reading to reading only the name of the sender.
PLEASE NOTE :
This application will work on all android devices with version 2.1 and above which supports TextToSpeech (TTS) Facility.
Product feature :
• Detects sms having content 'call me' and generates a call back option with a permission prompt.
• Send a 'Please Call Me' message directly to a contact in our contact list by just selecting the contact from the application
A must have app for the devout during journeys to far off lands when one can easily get confused with the directions.