※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Answer Call
⊙ Answer Call by Proximity
+ If phone is outside
When an incoming call, just close the phone to your ear.
+ If phone is in your pocket or bag
When an incoming call, take phone out, and then close the phone to your ear after 1 second (check caller ID).
+ If you use the phone case with cover,
When an incoming call, open the cover, and then close the cover after 1 second (check caller ID).
⊙ Answer Call by Shake
Shake the phone to answer call.
■ End Call
⊙ End Call by Flip
To end call during a call, just turn the phone over.
⊙ End Call by Shake
Shake the phone to end call.
■ Speakerphone Mode (Proximity)
⊙ Horizontal Mode
It works only with the phone horizontal state (on the table), and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. If it is difficult to answer a call by dirty hands, this feature is very useful.
⊙ Automatic Mode
During a call, the speakerphone is turned off when phone is near by ear, and is turned on when phone is far away from ear.
⊙ Driving Mode
It works only speakerphone mode, and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. It can be used as handsfree while driving.
■ Flash Alert
This feature will notify with blinking flashlight when incoming call or incoming SMS.
■ Popup Call
An incoming call sometimes interrupts us during the games, movies, internet, navigation. This feature provides the small floating call screen so that you can keep using the app during the call.
■ Useful Features
⊙ Call Connection Alert
The vibrator will sound when call connected.
⊙ Call End Alert
The vibrator will sound when call disconnected.
⊙ Silent Ringer by Flip
Turn phone over to silent ringer.
⊙ Voice Caller ID (Text-to-Speech)
This feature will speak the caller information(caller name or number) instead of ringtone on incoming call.
⊙ Home Screen after End Call
This feature will return to home screen directly when call is ended.
⊙ Blank Screen during Call
This feature will be possible to speak at home screen without call screen during call.
■ Sensor Sensitivity
⊙ Proximity Sensitivity
⊙ Shake Sensitivity
Have fun !
If you have screen off problem in Android 4.0.4, please enable the option below.
(Settings > Useful Features > Android 4.0.4 Bug Patch)
※ Android 2.2 (Froyo) and over
Do you want a Quick, Easy, Convenient *Screen On/Off* ?
If pressing the power button is very much to screen on/off, the power button will cause damage.
To screen on/off, don't press the power button any more !
You will experience the various and amazing screen-on/off features !
If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on. Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
In screen unlock mode, you can also use without lock screen whenever screen on.
You can also expand the status bar easily by touching the widget or flipping the phone.
You can see the clock anywhere by shaking the phone. It's more useful for full screen app(game, DMB, camera, video, etc.).
★ It's more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
* Smart Screen Off
* Smart Answer Call
* Smart Switch Anywhere
* Rainbow Clock Widget (NEO)
[ How to Use ]
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
- If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Flip) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone upside down on your desk to turn screen off. and grab the phone up from your desk to turn screen off.
★ Screen-Off(Shake) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just shake the phone to turn screen off. and shake the phone again to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and shake the phone after taking the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
There are so many interesting solution due to how to set as you want.
[ Major Features ]
◆ How to Screen-Off ◆
1. Screen-Off by Widget
2. Screen-Off by Notification
3. Screen-Off by Flip
4. Screen-Off by proximity
5. Screen-Off by Shaking
◆ How to Screen-On ◆
1. Screen-On by Proximity
2. Screen-On by Shaking
◆ Screen Lock/Unlock ◆
In screen unlock mode, you can use phone without lock screen whenever screen on.
◆ Expand StatusBar ◆
1. Expand statusBar by Widget
2. Expand statusBar by Flip
◆ Show Clock ◆
1. Digital Clock by Shaking
2. Analog Clock by Shaking
◆ FlashLight ◆
1. FlashLight On/Off by Widget
2. FlashLight On/Off by Shaking
◆ System Overlay ◆
1. Battery ProgressBar
2. Screen-Off Overlay Icon
◆ Useful Features ◆
1. Change Widget Color
2. Show StatusBar Icon
3. Enable Proximity in Landscape
4. Screen-Off Alert
5. Screen-On Alert
6. Shaking Alert
◆ Sensor Sensitivity ◆
1. Sensor Latency Time (Flip & Proximity)
2. Proximity Sensitivity
3. Shaking Sensitivity
[ Caution ]
★ To prevent killing app by system, recommend to set 'Show StatusBar Icon' to 'ON'.
★ To minimize battery drain, the Screen-Off features drive the sensor only when the screen is turned on. But the Screen-On features drain the battery more because the sensor must continues to be driven even after the screen is turned off.
Simple Cover Lock give you the easiest and simplest way to configure and use.
1 Lock and turn the screen off when your screen is covered. (Covered by flip cover, flip case. Or if you don't have a flip cover, just put the phone in your pocket. )
2 Turn on the screen when you open the cover. (Configurable)
Device administration is needed to lock your screen.
To uninstall Simple Cover Lock, you have to disable it as a device administrator first.
If you're using Samsung devices, you can do that in Settings-Security-Device administrators. Uncheck "Simple Cover Lock" and deactivate.
After that, you can uninstall it like normal applications.
Tested on Galaxy Note 2.
Please contact me via the in app contact form to report issues or submit requests.
Please do not leave poor comments as this app is in early development and will be updated and enhanced as issues and suggestions are submitted.
Some OEM mods and skins may affect feature performance or availability, please contact me via in app form to report issues and I will look into them ASAP.
Most Phones have both a Proximity Sensor as well as an Ambient Light Sensor. Some Tablets may only have an Ambient Light Sensor. Please check that your device support one of the two before downloading. Proximity Sensor is recommended if available. Otherwise try Ambient Light Sensor.
[Requires admin privileges in order to lock screen and put device to sleep. Permission will be requested in app. To uninstall first remove admin privileges in system settings.]
Rich notification to lock or stop service from notification tray.
Sensor selection, ambient light or proximity, may vary per device.
On / Off / Timeout Settings
Quick Unlock Option
Power Saving Options
More, see below...
Control screen using a flip cover for your device.
Turn your screen on or off by simply waving your hand over the sensor.
Have device turn on/off automatically when put into/taken out of a pocket/purse.
Turn screen off by flipping device over.
Prolong power button life by pressing it less.
Some older devices will not wake if security is enabled in system settings.
Some older devices take longer to wake due to software limitations.
Ice Cream Sandwich or newer is recommend.
Some features are only available on devices running JellyBean or later.
Samsung Galaxy III with a flip case running TouchWiz JB (Set lockscreen to "None" for quick unlock)
Samsung Galaxy III with a flip case running CyanogenMod10
Nexus 4 without a case running Vanilla Android 4.2.2
Motorola Xoom with a case running Stock Android 4.1.2
Motorola Atrix 4G without a case running CyanogenMod10 / MotoBlur 2.3.3
Explanation of settings:
Control Service - The main service that controls the screen state based on either proximity or ambient light measurements.
Screen Auto-Off - Whether or not to turn the screen off when sensor is covered.
Screen Timeout - How long to wait after screen is covered before turning off screen.
Screen Auto-On - Whether or not to turn the screen on when the sensor is uncovered.
Quick Unlock - Whether or not to automatically bypass non-secure lockscreens.
Use Alternate Sensor - Whether or not to use the ambient light sensor instead of the proximity sensor. (Some options not available on all devices)
Start On Boot - Whether or not to start the service automatically when the device starts up.
Disable In Landscape - Whether or not to enforce the service while device is rotated to landscape orientation.
Low Battery - Whether or not to automatically stop service on system low battery.
Power Connected - Whether or not to automatically start the service when plugged in.
Power Disconnected - Whether or not to automatically stop the service when unplugged.
Screen Idle Timeout - If and when to terminate the service if screen has been off for selected time span.
Show Notification - Whether or not to keep a notification in the tray. Helps keep service from being killed in low memory situations.
Administrator Access - Whether or not admin access has been granted. Required in order to lock screen. Disable to uninstall application.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
It also lets you lock the screen by using a special Lock icon, or by a long press on the search button.
This is especially useful if the power button is broken on your android device.
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
In any case, if this application does not work on your phone as expected, please send me a note and the issue will be addressed.
** This service is available for up to 3 devices per verification key. (Unlimited when used within the same device)
1. Run after installing 'Anymode View' App.
2. When the verification information screen is displayed, enter the activation key included in the case.
3. Enjoy all the widgets and lock screen themes.
- Basic Widgets: Time, Date, Battery information display.
- Music Widgets: Music Play.
- Weather Widget: Automatically detects current location to display weather information.
** back to the users directly which is very sad so let me help you if my app gave you a problem. You can still leave a ** negative feedback but still, please let me help. You can email me through this page or through the app. Thanks!
Ever considering having a Smart Cover feature for your Android Device? Now you can!!
This application allows you to Turn On your screen after removing it from cover.
Gentlemen, do you keep your device in your pockets? Check your device status immediately after taking it out without pressing any buttons!!
Ladies, do you keep your device in your bag? This application will turn on your screen for you without you having to reach for the buttons!
Might you be using a Device Wallet which also acts as a Cover?
** Turn on your Screen and automatically unlock!!
** Turn on/off your screen without using Power or Home buttons.
** Perform magic tricks. ^_^
** Disable in Landscape mode
** Beep option when turning on/off screen (Thanks Brian)
** Choice of tone for the above feature (Thanks Novak, Andreas)
** Vibrate option when turning on/off screen (Thanks Ignatius)
** Due to the sensitivity of the Proximity Sensor, I strongly suggest not to use the function turn off screen by this application. To turn off the feature, just set the duration to -1 seconds.
Instead, I suggest that you use another application to lock your screen. Here, I suggest using "Lock Screen Now" which is also developed by me. There are also many other Lock Screen applications which you can find on Google Play.
** Do note that this application requires proximity sensor to work.
** Requires Device Administrator for the Turn Off screen feature.
** To UNINSTALL this application, you have to first remove the Device Administrator rights for this application. When you choose to uninstall this application, it will prompt you to remove the Device Administrator Rights. If not, please go to Settings > Security > Device Administrator > Uncheck this application.
1. Turn off screen when you put your Smartphone on table and turn on when you hold it in your hands.
2. - Use Proximity sensor to turn on/off screen.
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
3. Shake to screen on/off.
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
If this app is activated you can click on Deactivate button, after that you uninstall this app normal.
1. View Cover and Flip Cover Users is highly recommended.
2. After testing about 10 times on each step, select the step that work very well .
3. After upgrade ,the used step may not be appropriate. Then please select other step.
4. Does not recognize the gap because it does not accurately reflected laser proximity sensor cover is made of some.
So stick to that same sticker (white color) in a well-reflected in the position facing the proximity sensor.
★ ★ ★ Main Functions ★ ★ ★
1. When you open or close the cover, the screen turns on and off automatically.
2. Landscape Mode
- When Landscape Mode( like camera, game) is running,Sensor pause
3. Special App
- When it is running, Sensor pause.
4. Show icon in Notification area.
- Screen off, Sensor On/off , Memory optimizer and Rotation control
5. Service execute automatically when the phone restart.
6. Vibration when the screen is closed.
7. Sound when the screen is closed.
8. Widget add (1 x 4, 1 x 3, 1 x 1)
- Power Button
- Service On/Off Button
- App Link Button
- Rotation Control
9. Memory Cleaner
- Memory automatically cleaned when screen off
10. Receiving a call
- Shake to call
- Flipping phone to mute
11. Sensor pause when plug headset
12. Power Saving
13. Rotation Control
14. Floating Service - Depricated (Download Ultimate Smart Cover)
- Screen Off, Home, Recent App, Flash, Status Bar
15. View Cover Style
- when screen is closed.
16. Flip Cover Style
- when screen is opened.
- Can be used to select the notification app
17. Camera Flash Notification when incoming call
18. Receiving call screen made by I
★ ★ ★ How to save battery ★ ★ ★
1. During sleep time, the sensor will be stopped.
2. When using Landscape mode or Phone Call Option, the sensor will be stopped
3. When Special apps be not in use, it is effective to option to OFF.
4. When only necessary ,It is effective to use Vibration.
5. If battery is low, only use the default options.
★ ★ ★ Notices ★ ★ ★
- To uninstall this app, Service-Execute button must be OFF.
- Or Setting ->Security -> Device administrators -> Unchecked the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
♥ XDA : “Magically” wakes your device right when you want to use it ♥
♥ Designed for Phones, Phablets & Tablets too.
Automaton Locker provides powers to Control Locking & Unlocking your device :
♥ Intelligent algorithm to lock & unlock when required
● Gives you ability to use various sensors of your device like Proximity, Light, etc Sensors depending upon which Sensor configuration you choose & very high precision of determining whether to lock / unlock device.
● Instantly locks & unlocks your device just when you want to
● Designed for both Flip Cover & Pocket usage.
♥ Many customizations
♥ Low battery consumption
● You can skip your lock-screen or directly open Home Screen for instant access to your device
● Keep the screen ON till you lock the screen using Automaton or power key! This is great when you need to look at the screen continuously.
● Stops the sensors when you don't need them. Works wonders for saving battery
● Tons of Sensor Modes to choose from, depending on your use and convenience! Also available variety of features which you would love to use.
Extra Features :
● Auto Smartness : Auto Smartness will disable sensors when not required, saving battery.
Note: Works only if Sensor Function is Lock or Unlock else Only lockscreen is ON.
● KitKat break time : Rejects sensor events for 'x' seconds after Locking Device, saves battery by disabling sensors.
● Only Lockscreen : Automaton will restrict locking of device on lockscreen only. But unlocking will work as usual.
● Ignore App List: Select the app for which my app should stop, for preventing accidental lock.
Example: While playing games, app doesn't disturb during that game.
Also while using camera.
● Invert Ignore App List
● Night Mode: Automaton stops all services during the time interval selected. Useful during night.
● Calibration: Default values for locking & unlocking can be tweaked for better reaction
● Custom ROM support: Applies special tweaks during first start up
● Say Time: Tells you the time on Unlock!
● Plethora of Well Tailored Settings for Customizing the working of App
♥ Experience true Automation in Locking & Unlocking your device
♥ Join the Automaton Discussion on G+ Community :
Want Automaton Locker in your language? Join the translation project here:
● Automated experience
● Controls Device
● Basic Locking and Unlocking of device
● Saves the hardware keys from damage
● Saves battery by instantly locking device instead of pressing any keys
● No need to find the unlock/lock hardware key again
● Super fast access to device as compared to the usual methods
● Makes you the MAGIC MAN!!!!
● Keeps the screen ON during some work when you constantly need your device
● Pocket Friendly
● Helps you instantly unlock while driving (Don't try !)
For USAGE details refer Tutorial in App
Please, read FAQ for more information
APP EXPIRES AFTER 31 DAYS OF INSTALLATION
In order to continue using the app after that period, purchase the Automaton Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with Automaton Locker
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the XDA forum & the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would have never come out of the beta stage! Thank you!
Before giving any Bad Review just mail me your problem. If I can't solve it then you are free to give any review you want
German - Marc Napitupulu
Dutch - Martinuse @ Xda
Russian - Proser
Simplified Chinese - Felix2yu
All you have to do is to tap on the settings button. Enter a Phone number in which you wish to receive the SMS and then Save it.
When a new SIM is detected an SMS will be sent from that number. SMS contains important information like IMEI Number.
Note: Volume control in this app is not working for devices less than 3.0. Please check before installing
This simple app lets you do just that. The beauty of the app is that the app is hidden from prying eyes, there is no trace of the app in the app folder, hence someone looking into your phone wouldn't even guess that your private SMS are hidden safely away.
Private SMS allows messages from a particular number to be stored within the app and there will be no trace of these messages in the inbox. During the initial launch, users have to enter the App Access Code and the Registered Number (SMS to hide). After that the app will open only by the app access code entered via dial pad.
1. The App Access Code have to be remembered by the user as there is no other way to retrieve these datas.
2. Messages saved in this app will be lost if the app is uninstalled.
3. In the minor version of android devices the app launcher icon will be seen after installing. To hide this from the phone please reboot the phone.
With this app you can adjust the text size and you can view the contact details and SMS within the app without any strain on your eyes.
Whatever your adventure, photography buffs will appreciate the practical use of Self Timer. Self Timer allows a delay of 5, 10 or 15 seconds. With Self Timer in your first aid kit you'll always get the perfect shot with you in it! As the countdown approaches 0, you can hear a voice to get ready for that particular action.
Self timer also allows you to record audio after a delay, letting you get that elusive sound that you have been trying to capture.
Snaps, videos, audio snippets taken using this app are stored within the app and these can be shared with friends and family via Bluetooth, Facebook and Gmail.
Note: In some devices you may see an additional method, 'Message', to share snaps, videos or audio, this does not work as intended. This is not a bug in Self Timer, but, a incorrect implementation at the device level.
• Easy to use app.
• Set a reminder in precisely 4 steps.
• Choose from a set of recurring options - Daily, Once, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
• Helpful for visually impaired.
• Record reminders in your or your loved one's voice.
• Reusable recorded reminders.
• Saves time and effort.
• Language independent.
• Clicking Voice Reminder icon,the app launches
• Click on the record button to record the reminder
• Tap off the record button to stop recording
• Set date and time to reminder
• Set the recurring option from daily, once, weekly, monthly and yearly
• The voice reminder is added and can seen in the listing page.
• Select the reminder which we want to edit from the list of reminders
• When clicking the record button we can re-record the reminder
• We can edit the date, time and recurring option by selecting appropriate field in the edit reminder page
• Clicking on the save button we can save the new contents that we edited
• From the list of reminders long press on a reminder this will display a pop up which provides you with an option to delete that reminder.
You can select it from the call log or by entering the contact number and save the information/purpose for the call as sticky notes. You also have the option to save it in the phone's contact.
You can keep contacts confidential, by protecting it with password.
The app lets you customize the look and feel by letting you change the background themes, color and fonts.
This app is helpful if we want to share our details with the caller instantly by message. By the Share Info app you can pre-set the details like Name, Phone, Email, Other IM IDs and Address. Name and Phone number is compulsory. Email, Other IM IDs and Address is optional. You can set the optional fields also. When you get a call or if you are calling somebody, you can share your details instantly by message using the widget without dropping the call. Sharing these details you can select the optional fields by just clicking the tick mark.
Product feature :
• Reads out the content of certain messages on receiving them with permission prompt
• Takes in the contacts whose messages should be read and also specifies the sender’s name
• Also allows us to select the verbalizing sound type from a list.
• Can enable or disable the feature according to user's convenience
• Can change the verbalizing from full message reading to reading only the name of the sender.
PLEASE NOTE :
This application will work on all android devices with version 2.1 and above which supports TextToSpeech (TTS) Facility.
A must have app for the devout during journeys to far off lands when one can easily get confused with the directions.
SMS format - Locks . For instance, Lockssafe 123+kcol-456, where safe is your keyword and 123+kcol-456 is the password. You would be required to use this password to unlock the phone.
To uninstall the app go to settings->Location and Security->Device administrators deactivate the device admin then uninstall the app as usual.
Note:- 1. SMS length should not exceed 20 characters.
2. All the keywords(Locks,keyword and password) are case-sensitive.
3. Remember the password, password retrieval is not possible.