Keywords:ANDERSON COOPER Anderson Cooper anderson cooper NEWS News news NEWSAPP NewsApp newsapp NEWS APP News App news app CNN Cnn cnn CNNAPP CnnApp cnnapp CNN APP Cnn App cnn app
Your Suggestions are always Welcome... ****
Android News 360 (Add Free):
The "Android News 360" App introduced to read the Android related news with in the app. Be up to date with Android Technical News with this app. This app covers almost popular Android News News Sites of their respective "Facebook", "Google+" News Pages. Read the latest Android news with in your Palm in you mobile. This brings almost all the popular News Pages in a single awesome app.
As promised Facebook news pages are in the app now.
-- Low Memory Usage, light weight, Secure and thin Web Client with in the App.
-- Built-in Zoom Controls for better viewing Web pages.
-- Facebook, Google+ News site Integration (Like it, Share it...).
-- Rich Graphical User Interface.
-- Embedded the Most Popular "Facebook", "Google+" News pages of the respective Android News Websites.
-- Ability to open URLs/Links in with in the App (No need to open in external web browser). Hence reducing the memory consumption.
Facebook and Google+ News Pages Embedded in the App :
1. Android Central
2. Android Authority
3. Android Police
4. Android Headlines
5. Android And Me
6. Android Os
7. Phan Droid
8. Android Guys
9. Android XDA Dev
10. Sam Mobile
11. Droid Gamers
12. Android Spin
13. Talk Android
14. Spanish: AndroidEas
Up Coming Feature(s):
-- RSSummary Feed of the Android News Web Sites.
-- Support for Android 2.3.X and 3.0.X.
✔ The New York Times: "News360 has to be one of the better news-aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform"
News360 is an elegant and smart news reader that learns what kinds of stories you like and dislike as you read. You will never again miss something interesting because you haven’t subscribed to the right feed or followed the right person – instead, News360 will show you all the stories that really matter, and none of the noise. You can even connect your Facebook, Twitter and other accounts and News360 will use them to become even more personalized to your particular interests. The more you use it - the smarter it gets.
To make sure that you don’t get a biased or inaccurate outlook, News360 provides coverage from all possible sources for every story, combining text, photography and video to give you a full, 360° view of the issues.
✔ "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
✔ "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
★ Quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content from over 50,000 sources. From top global and national news providers, to local and niche sites and blogs
★ Read your Home feed, where you’ll see top articles that focus on the topics you’re interested in – no jumping between sections or feeds
★ Use the News360 widget to keep up with great content on your home screen, and even on your lock screen with Android 4.2
★ Help News360 learn by marking stories you like as you use it, and it will become better and better at giving you the stories you'll enjoy, but will always try to give you something new and unexpected as well
★ Customize the topics you’re interested in at any time!
★ Create a free News360 account to sync your settings and read saved articles offline on your phone, tablet and at news360.com
★ Read local news using your device’s GPS
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news aggregator on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News! NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog is a worthy replacement of the stock News and Weather app.
NewsHog is a news reader designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets (especially 7" and 10" tablets like Nexus 7 and Nexus 10), with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets, similar to Flipboard or Google Currents.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Coming soon: New side drawer UI, ability to add individual sources such as CNN News, BBC, USA Today, etc., Reader mode for custom channels, and more!
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and Italy.
Note: Please email email@example.com for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on the Market, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
The App is unter AGPLV3 license terms. It is free and the source code is available under:
You can download the app for free from the GitHub Repo but there you're not recieving automatically updates.
If you would like to support the developer, you can buy the app.
The ownCloud News Reader App makes it possible to synchronize feeds between Android and the ownCloud News App.
- Offline reading
- Cache images offline
- Background synchronization
- Customizable Listview
- Mark as read while scrolling
- Dark/Light Theme
- Customizable font
To improve the app please report Bugs and Feature Requests on
Keywords: ownCloud, Feeds, Rss, Sync, News
Search & preview feeds; read offline with images, mobile view, customizable interface.
News reader for RSS/Atom feeds equipped with Feed Search and other great features. Simply search for keywords or site name (e.g. 'sports news' or 'cnn'), tap the result to preview, add and enjoy!
* Feedly Cloud sync ***NEW***
* Read by feed/category/All ***NEW***
* Tablet layout ***NEW***
* Feed Search with Preview will allow you to build your feed library quickly and easily
* Full-screen view with swipe and zoom that can be used as default reading mode
* Supports saving articles to Pocket
* Expandable list allows to read articles without leaving the list as well as read only articles that interest you
* Offline reading with images (configured per feed) ensures that you can read even when not connected
* One-click access to "mobilized" version of article for faster/easier web browsing
* Ability to view article comments and subscribe to comments feeds
* Widgets and shortcuts on home screen
* Resizable widget or pick from one of 3 sizes
* Each widget can be configured to rotate through selected feeds at set interval or manually
* Choose between dark or light theme
* Customizable storage, update frequency, notifications, etc.
* Backup/restore to SD
Note: To use widgets please install the app to internal memory, not SD.
*** If you have a force-close or another bug unique to your device or configuration, PLEASE EMAIL THE DEVELOPER instead of posting in comments. If we cannot reproduce the problem we cannot fix it without your help! Thank you! ***
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest Waste Age news.
2. Ability to read and access content offline when on a plane, train, subway, etc. without internet access.
3. Save stories for future reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
5. No need to manually update, your application automatically refreshes with the most up-to-date content.
★ Syncs with Feedly & Ridly
★ Simple, clean, clear and optimized user interface for both phones and tablets
★ Two reading layouts: Magazine and Classic
★ Two working modes: Online and Offline
★ Cache images for offline reading (optional)
★ 2-way synchronization
★ Auto update (default but optional)
★ Easy to view articles by feeds/tags
★ Mark all as read
★ Subscription management
★ Swipe left/right or using navigation buttons to view previous/next articles
★ Auto mobilize articles to view full content
★ Support both portrait and landscape mode
★ Multiple themes: Dark, Light, Gray, and Blue
★ Image gallery
★ Support listening Podcast feeds
★ Fully customizable: Appearance, Synchronization, Image, Notification...
NOTES: Please contact us by email for bugs report. If you have any idea/suggestion, please post it here: http://readerhd.uservoice.com
We will try all the best to give you a great experience when using our products. Thank you.
Keywords: Reader+, Reader Plus, Reader HD, rss, atom, feed, online, offline, reading, news, blogs, tablet, optimized
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
** NOTE: This is the ad-free version. An ad-supported version (Truth Blazer News Reader) can be found at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atomicent.truthblazernewsreader
** NOTE: This does not remove ads from the blaze website/content page. This only disables the ad at the bottom of the app. We had to change the name and leverage the Blaze's website articles to comply with law. We are not affiliated with The Blaze and make no claim to the content within nor alter it in anyway.
Daily headlines from Glenn Beck's The Blaze
Daily stories from the Glenn Beck's Blaze blog
Daily feed from all channels/sections on The Blaze
Share articles by email, twitter, sms, facebook, and more to get your friends and family involved
Want us to add a feature or is there a bug that is causing you grief? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You tailor feedly to your tastes by creating a collection of the sites you love to read - blogs, magazines, journals, and more.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. Feedly also integrates with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
NewsReader helps you by providing most popular RSS feeds with the ability to add your own.
Be up-to-date with your Twitter feeds too!
NewsReader makes sharing content on Twitter, Facebook & Google+ very simple and easy.
The app works flawlessly on both Phones and Tablets.
tags: rss reader, feed reader, news, sports, entertainment, online news, news sharing
News includes articles, stories and information from:
Sheldon Adelson Roger Ailes Michele Bachmann Tucker Carlson Todd Cefaratti Dick Cheney Chris Chocola Ann Coulter Jonathan Garthwaite Darrell Issa Bobby Jindal Amy Kremer Mike Lee Jenny Beth Martin James O'Keefe Bill O'Reilly Tony Perkins Judson Phillips Tim Phillips Reince Priebus Glenn Reynolds Marco Rubio Christopher Ruddy Sal Russo Antonin Scalia Ben Shapiro Thomas Sowell Dustin Stockton Erik Telford Joe Wierzbicki Fox News Wall Street Journal The Drudge Report New York Post WorldNetDaily Newsmax Free Republic The Washington Times TownHall The Rush Limbaugh Show Real Clear Politics National Review Hot Air Michelle Malkin Glenn Beck Human Events Online The Heritage Foundation Newsbusters Lew Rockwell The Weekly Standard
News With Views Sean Hannity Pajamas Media The Ludwig von Mises Institute Atlas Shrugs The American Thinker Cybercast News Service Neal Boortz Reason Lucianne Ann Coulter The Cato Journal Daily Paul The Volokh Conspiracy Bill O’Reilly Redstate Conservapedia Power Line Jewish World Review Front Page Magazine
Daniel Pipes Little Green Footballs Campaign for Liberty The American Spectator Commentary GOPUSA James Lileks’ Right Wing News Wizbang Day by Day Moonbattery Life News Vdare Debbie Schlussel Republican National Committee Lifesitenews Dick Morris Blackfive Outside the Beltway American Conservative Rush Limbaugh Matt Drudge Sarah Palin Karl Rove John Boehner Sean Hannity John Roberts Koch Brothers Ted Cruz Glenn Beck John McCain Mark Levin Wayne LaPierre Rand Paul Grover Norquist Rick Perry Brent Bozell Mitch McConnell Charles Krauthammer Scott Walker Matt Kibbe Jim DeMint Greg Gutfeld Newt Gingrich Michelle Malkin
Android phone app