With Whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. Whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using Whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious calls are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Lightning identification - Accelerate identification for thousands of popular telemarketing and store numbers
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil etc.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. Call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
-Supports Phone, SMS, WhatsApp and custom Apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
-Uses default TTS engine and language pack. Please ensure that "voice data" in Text-to-speech settings is installed
-Configurable format of spoken caller id (first name, display name, ...)
-Certain contacts can be disabled or a custom name can be defined
-Speech volume can be configured relative to ring tone volume
-Test mode to simulate incoming calls and messages
-Mute speech by flipping the phone
-Configurable number of times it repeats the caller id
• Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world
• Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your address book
• Block numbers from spam callers and telemarketers
• Predictive suggestions on who to call based on time and place
• Make your phonebook more useful by automatically updating contacts with information and photos from Truecaller and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
• Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
• Yelp! integration for faster business lookup results
• + more features to make your phonebook smarter
Over 100 million people have replaced their phonebooks with Truecaller, so they never have to leave the service to find the right contact!
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block text feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
If you have any feedback or questions, please visit our community pages or email (
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/support
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
You can even tell if it is a telephone marketing or disturbance call!
The best app for identifying and blocking calls.
Now, you can even use it with a smart watch!
▷ Main features ◁
1. Block unwanted calls and Identify unwelcomed SMS forever
- Annoying telephone marketing calls or spam messages!
As soon as your phone rings, Whoscall can immediately let you know who the caller is
Now, it can even be used with a smartwatch.
2. It works domestically and internationally
- Whoscall works internationally, Wear for Whoscall also works internationally
Database with over 600 million phone numbers
3. Caller ID from Whoscall database as well as information sharing between users
- Tag phone number and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone
4. Notification for missed call is also provided
▷ Check list ◁
Wear for Whoscall must be configured for Whoscall on your mobile phone in order to work
* To install Whoscall : http://bit.ly/1bXFl7d
(After Wear for Whoscall is installed, Open "Android wear" application -> Sync with your smart watch by pressing the "Resync apps” button -> when syncing, if the wear device cannot immediately complete confirmation, you will have to wait a while and then retry)
▷ System requirements ◁
(1) Android v4.3 or above
(2) In a safe network environment, you will be able to search quickly and effectively.
(3) Cannot not be used without a smartwatch blutooth connection
*** May encounter problems with some HTC mobile phones.
*** We are currently working to provide support for Android v5.0 (Lollipop)
*** Optimize it for the followings:
- LG G watch A983
- Samsung Gear Live852E
Download NOW and BE FREE of annoying spam calls you get every day!
If you want a better white list function and call identification, please download whoscall instead: http://bit.ly/whoscalldl
- This app is for use in Hong Kong only.
- To use this app,you need to first download the app and its database. （automatically update is recommended)
- Root permission is not required to use this app in general use.
- Android v.2.3 or higher versions
- Internet access required for database update
- Following devices use unofficial Android framework, so we cannot assure compatibility and might unable to support these systems.
- Xiaomi / MIUI, Meizu / Flyme OS, Aliyun OS, OMS, Blackberry BB10, Android 4.0.0/4.1.9/4.2.9
Once this add-on is installed, it allows you to subscribe to Shared mode, which allows to share any information about your contacts with a limited group of users, such as colleagues of your company or members of your family.
When you create a note or label and assign it to a caller you have an option to specify visibility to certain users or group of users. "Who's Calling? Pro" has a powerful management tool to organise your colleagues and friends into groups. These users will see the information you share with them if the aforementioned telephoner calls any of your peers, even if she or he is not in their database. You can effortlessly and elegantly share data such as :
- information about your customer's preferences and prior enquiries
- communication history such as summary of previous calls and messages & e-mails
- caller's context, such as shared interest
Your peer users will have all of this information available as the part of incoming call ring system screen, allowing them to make a decision to accept or reject the call based on this information.
Unlike the free version of "Who's Calling?" application, where you either have this information for your private use only, or your can share it publicly with all other users, shared mode gives you a prefect control of visibility and scope of every item you want to share.
This add-on doesn't work as a standalone application, but assumes you have the "Who's Calling?" app already installed on your device. If you don't have the main "Who's Calling?" application, you can download it from the following Google Play link :
*** 賀！衝上Google Play通訊類榜首。
*** 感謝各界重視台灣手機族的安全性，刊登「Call Saver APP 防駭通」相關訊息：T客邦、聯合晚報、電腦玩物、數位時代網站、APP情報誌、APPGuru、電腦王阿達、PTT網路電台、HTC Butterfly 粉絲同好會、app island、Z9網路媒體、當露APP、PunApp、人間福報、 Yahoo奇摩新聞、愛瘋誌
***於本年度締造上架3月即超過8萬下載量的「Call Saver 客服省錢通」開發團隊，特別打造「Call Saver APP 防駭通」，透過簡易操作，希望讓超過880萬台灣Android 手機用戶，降低手機被駭風險，知悉最新駭客用語，避免不必要的恐慌，提昇使用信心。
*** 防境外詐騙電話提醒，此模組功能已經移植到姊妹作Call Saver APP顯示。
「Call Saver APP 防駭通」 功能重點：
2. APP不明網址的資安偵測，功能目前已經獨立於 「B4Click防駭通」，請另行下載
防毒/ 防駭/antivirus/anti-virus/ security/防詐騙
* Save Money - by using WiFi instead of using up your data plan
* Faster than 3G - WiFi is lower latency than 3G networks
* Longer Battery Life - routers are nearer than cell towers, so drain your battery less
It's safe and secure:
- Our firewall prevents guests from accessing your computers and other devices connected to your WiFi
- You set the amount of your WiFi connection you'd like to share, so your connection never slows down
- Your password is encrypted with bank-level 256-bit security, and is never made public or stored permanently on any other member's phone
- Your Internet traffic is never recorded, whether you're sharing your own WiFi or using someone else's
- We block access to potentially prohibited sites, so there's nothing to worry about
Be sure to turn on auto-updates of this app, as we release new versions very often.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to us by clicking on 'chat with support' in the menu - we try to respond within 6 hours at the latest.
- Enjoy UNLIMITED and FREE messaging, groups, calls and multimedia with your friends and family.
- No need to add your friends, your contacts who use BisPhone are in your friend list!
- Easily invite your friends to join you on BisPhone
- Leave offline messages, BisPhone will deliver your messages when your friends get online.
Free HD Voice and Video Calls between Android and other platforms
Turn your Android Tablet into a Phone!
TextMe is a cross-platform messaging application that allows you to send text messages (real sms) to any phone number in United States, Canada, Mexico and 100 countries in the World for FREE. Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them, including FREE CALLS and FREE VIDEO CALLS between Android and other platforms. So Sign up, share TextMe with your friends and start a call or a video chat for free. Of course, you can also text them for free!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send Texts (real SMS messages) to any number in the United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries worldwide FOR FREE from your Android Phone or Android Tablet
- Send Texts (real SMS messages) to more than 100 countries using your credits.
- Enjoy Free HD Voice and Video Calls to other TextMe users
- Watch videos to earn free calling minutes to any phone number in the United States , Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, China, Pakistan, Philippines, India, France, Germany, UK, Turkey and many others (1)
- Get your own TextMe phone number, receive and send SMS messages from your TextMe number and place and receive calls from your TextMe phone number
- Easily find your Facebook friends on TextMe and Chat, Call and Video Chat with them for free
- Send and Receive large pictures & videos from Android to any device
- Send your Dropbox photos and videos via sms directly from TextMe
- Super easy video messaging
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
- Earn free rewards just by using the application (Pocket Change)
- Get notified when your message is delivered and read by your friend
- Receive your TextMe messages on Google Glass and Pebble watch
- Full Android Wear support, get your messages & reply to them directly from your wrist. Control your calls & see your balance on your Android Wear device. Simply go the the Wearable section in the "preferences" screen to enable Android Wear support .
- Login with Google +
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Overall speed and performance of the app
- Super simple sign up
- Push Notifications for new messages: never miss an important text!
- Free Voice messages
(1) Countries that can be called from TextMe include: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, UK, Uruguay, Venezuela
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for using TextMe!
The TextMe team
Help us improve TextMe and get support: http://textme.zendesk.com
* Limitations apply:
- Offer limited to US and Canada based users
- Calls to some carriers or some territories within the 20 countries may not be included in this offer
- Subject to TextMe's Terms and Conditions
TrustCall provides secure voice communications for KoolSpan customers using our TrustChip technology. This application will not operate without a TrustChip installed in a supported device. Contact KoolSpan at email@example.com for more information or visit us at http://www.koolspan.com.
+ Previous settings are reset.
+ The contents of the database is not deleted.
+ In case of emergency, does not display a confirmation. (I haven't confirmed.)
+ Display confirmation dialog before calling.
+ Can edit number before calling. (Prefix/Suffix feature)
+ In some conditions, to block incoming calls. (Doesn't work in Android 2.3 or later.)
Devices: Xperia acro(SO-02C)
** You must be a Silent Circle subscriber to use this app **
Access your account at SilentCircle.com.
Enable the burn function to delete Silent Texts from both devices.
Enable geo-location when you want to share your location.
You're in control of your media with device-to-device encryption.
Silent Circle - Security, Simplicity and Service
Silent Text Features:
• Intuitive and simple to use
• Burn Notice feature allows you to have any message you send self-destruct after a time delay
• No more sensitive messages staying around indefinitely
• Send map locations encrypted and controlled.
• Peer-to-peer key management – keys are on each device, not on our servers
• No one but you and the person you are texting can decrypt and read the information
• Send any file up to 100 MB
• Revolutionizes secure business and personal communications with a tap of the finger
SILENT TEXT allows you to fully control your text communications. As a Silent Circle member using Silent Text, you can transmit encrypted text messages with attached files up to 100 MB between Silent Circle members worldwide.
You decide how long your text can be seen with BURN NOTICE or manually delete sent messages off both your device and the recipient’s device simultaneously. Sent a sensitive document to the wrong person? Made a typo or modified the contract? Simply BURN what was sent with the touch of your screen.
Messages are encrypted on your device. New encryption keys are negotiated for each conversation. Every Silent Text message is encrypted to a new key that is only used once and then destroyed. There are no keys held anywhere after the conversation is complete.
Created by original innovators and globally recognized encryption experts using encryption algorithms Elliptic Curve P-384 & AES256.
Published, peer-reviewed encryption - our founders are the creators of PGP and ZRTP.
As seen in Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Gizmag, and other media outlets around the globe.
We’ve put everything you love about PERCS--as well as some amazing new features--in this fun and beautiful app. With it, you can explore all the points, benefits, and rewards of PERCS!
The app lets you take care of everything PERCS…all from your iPhone! Earn and redeem points. Track your PERCS history. Keep your PERCS membership card handy. And more!
● See PERCS earning opportunities that reward you for simple things that you do every day.
● Refer friends right from your phone to get amazing bonuses, like $100 worth of points!
● Quickly access your PERCS points and Status PERCS information
● Your digital Membership Card is always in your pocket, so you can easily present it for scanning at participating retailers, C Spire locations, and to take advantage of PERCS Partner deals & privileges.
● Easily redeem PERCS points for great rewards like gift cards to your favorite retailers, data passes, device discounts, and more!
● Track your PERCS transaction history, including how you’ve earned and redeemed your PERCS points
● Put your points to work by setting a goal to work toward, like a gift card or a device discount!
● Feeling generous? Gift points to your friends via SMS or email!
● Share your points with your favorite charity
At C Spire, you’re not just our customer, you’re our inspiration!
Welcome to the WiFi ON application from C Spire Wireless! This is a free service that gives you access to the world’s largest network of quality WiFi hotspots. WiFi ON automatically connects your device to select public and amenity WiFi hotspots and helps you save on mobile data usage. Additionally, WiFi ON tests the hotspots for functionality and Quality of Service (QoS). Once set-up, WiFi ON operates in the background – no user intervention is required. WiFi ON makes connecting to WiFi networks convenient and easy.
Note that WiFi ON does not replace the native Android Wi-Fi connection manager. Rather, WiFi ON boosts the connection manager’s performance by identifying which hotspots to connect to and, more importantly, how to connect to them. For example, many public hotspots are portal based and this means a user with an ordinary Android device must manually connect to the hotspot SSID in the device settings and then must launch their device browser and tap on an “accept” button on the portal page before they get a working WiFi connection. WiFi ON takes care of all these steps automatically for over 12 million pre-qualified public and amenity WiFi hotspots.
WiFi ON is designed to have negligible impact on battery life when compared to an equivalent device that has Wi-Fi enabled. If you notice a change, it may be because your data consumption is increasing and/or because the screen is enabled more often. Using WiFi ON ensures the maximum benefit can be obtained from having Wi-Fi enabled and is strongly recommended.
C Spire Emergency Alerts allows C Spire customers who do not have WEA compatible smartphones to receive WEA text notifications in the event local or national emergencies such as tsunamis, earthquakes, severe weather and Amber Alerts. If you’re located in an affected area or travel into one while the WEA alert is active, you’ll receive free notification messages tailored for your local area. The WEA system is local to the county level, so you won’t receive messages that don’t apply to you.
C Spire Emergency Alerts requires a non-WEA compatible smartphone running Android 2.1 or higher. If your phone is WEA compatible, you don’t need to install this app.
See a list of WEA compatible phones and find out more about WEA at http://cspire.com/cmas
With IP Voice UNIFI, your business can be comfortably in control using C Spire UNIFI, a unified communications softphone, to access your IP Voice services from an application on your desktop, mobile phone, or tablet. It features a one-number service to converge your fixed and mobile lines, plus advanced collaboration tools.
* Speed your communications
* Instant messaging with colleagues
* Group calling for quick verbal and video collaboration
* Presence lets you know who is available…right now
* Fast dialing of 4-digit extensions from your mobile device
* Voice call continuity lets you continue a live call on another device, so you finish your conversation without
* Unified voicemail gives you just one box to check
* One Number empowers you to publish only your business number and be instantly accessible on any
device you choose.
C Spire Push To Talk also supports high-end PTT features including fast call setup times, large contact lists and talkgroups, presence indicators for PTT contacts, and supervisory override. For more information on C Spire Push To Talk and how to sign up for a service subscription, visit http://www.cspire.com/ptt
Compatible with C Spire Samsung Galaxy S 4, C Spire Samsung Galaxy S III and C Spire Samsung Galaxy S II using C Spire Wireless service.