A permanent RXL level of -115dBm on some Samsung phones is a Samsung bug! Only Samsung is able to fix that.
Powerful WarDriving scanner and GSM / CDMA / EVDO / UMTS and LTE Netmonitor and drive test tool with voice notifications. It scans for all WiFi networks in range & saves the data with GPS coordinates into a file on your sd card. You can create a kml file for Google Earth. It shows you the encrytion, channel an signal strength. It shows all APs in range in a live map.
G-MoN is a Wardriving scanner to collect and map all received wifi access points. It is also a 2G/3G netmonitor and field test drive tool for radio planning engineers. Needs enabled GPS for correct position in map!
To import a V3.0 (decimal cell data and coordinates without characters) CLF file, remove all comment lines, rename it to import.clf and copy it to /sdcard/gmon/ then start import CLF from menu.
You can log GSM or UMTS RX levels into a kml file for Google Earth or a csv file. There are 5 color groups for different levels. These levels can be defined by the user in the settings menue. This file is saved into the gmon folder on the sdcard or external memory. When the log is running, the G-MoN Notification Icon changes color to red. 2G/3G logging does not work when the screen is off!
Look at 2G / 3G coverage in two clicks and a little time!
App collects current cell parameters and draws pictures according to Google and Yandex.
WARNING! Only for GSM family devices (UMTS, HSDPA, ...)
★ GSM Field Test
★ GSM Signal Monitoring
On GSM networks it can show lat/lon location by querying opencellid.org and show it on a map.
v1.2.2: Show pin on map.
Fit to GSM, CDMA, UMTS phone. It is an app for check cell info,support field test and replay.
- Show the information about RSSI/ ECIO/ Distance/NB cell/ signal strength/RSRP/SINR of the cell you used
- Field test record and replay, support call test
- Offline map
- Record site location used recently (Not limit)
- Support database, load database cell on current screen
- Users can load own site locations in seven different layers
- Support save favor location, show distance of two point you clicked
- Support navigate and set alarm to searched cell
- Indoor test
- Wifi signal infomation
- PC assistant tools, used to look at field test data at google earth
- Ping website
Detail SignalSitemap User Guide and PC Tool download here:
If you like SignalSitemap, please click 5 stars .
If you want full function version please contact us!
Any advices are welcomed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, it is helpful to SignalSiteMap.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
The app provides the following features:
* Record signal strength and location (even if the app is minimized)
* Customize the recording-parameters on personal requirements
* Visualize measured data on an attractive map
* Supporting multiple databases
* Remove single measurements
* Export data into csv-files (use data in spreadsheet software, for example)
Furthermore the app is absolutely free and does not contain any ads.
To keep the battery consumption low, you should not set too small minimum time values in the settings. On the other hand the minimum distance does not affect battery life.
- Read phone status and identity: used to identify the current signal strength
- Precise location (GPS and network-based): used to identify your current location
- Modify or delete the contents of your SD card: used to cache map data
- Read Google service configuration: used to be able to access Google Maps
- Full network access: used to download map data
Network Signal Speed Booster is the #1 app on the Google Play store for revolutionizing your Android experience and boosting your signal.
By running this upgrade, this app will:
★Increase your internet browsing and download speed
★Provide HQ call quality
★Prevent calls from dropping
★Turn your 1 or 2 bar signal to a 4 or 5 bar signal
★Never miss another text again
★…and much more: all updates are free.
How does it work? Network Signal Speed Booster uses a state of the art algorithm generated by professional Android developers to reset your device modem, clear network cache, and reconnect to the closest cellular tower.
Using the latest Android API tools and resources, Network Signal Speed Booster guarantees a higher signal power and strength.
Xpedite FT displays all the real-time detailed network parameters including:
• Detailed serving system information with MNC, MCC, CID, etc.
• Full received signal measurements for active and neighbors
• Uplink power control parameters
• RACH parameters such as TX Max, RX Min, TX Pwr and Preambles
• Detailed information about packet scheduling such as: TBF state, TS allocation, CQI and BLER %
• Data throughput measurements
• Full Layer 3 and RRC signaling
All the parameters are displayed in fully customizable KPI pages with textual parameters and graphical views in bar and line charts.
Xpedite FT also has dedicated displays for real-time map view and service statistics.
You can install and test this application for free. Free version allows you to run the application for two minutes and does not have map and signaling views.
For the application to function properly you must have rooted device that has a Qualcomm chipset. Devices that are tested to work with this software include Motorola Moto G, Sony Xperia V, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE and Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.1. For complete list of supported devices check the list from www.x-tel.com.
If your device is not listed as supported devices, you can still download the free version and test if this works on your phone.
Note that this application is only for viewing the parameters in real-time. If you would like to get logging capability, then check out our full version of Xpedite in Play store.
1. A simple 1X1 or 2X2 Widget without taking too much space
2. A convenient Status bar notification
3. A detailed network information Screen.
IMPORTANT: Samsung users - Read the notes
The App gives a wealth of information on the network, can be extensively customized to suite any theme and there are also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm.
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Realtime/Battery Saving Mode.
5. LTE/EVDO Mode for data signal strength.
6. Advanced Network Neighborhood
7. Detailed Network Info - Access point, Network type(EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSDP, IDEN, CDMA, HSUPA, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA+),Operator, Phone type, Data network, IP Address, downloaded, uploaded, IMEI/MEID/ESN, Manufacturer, Model, Branding, MCC, MNC, CID, BER, LAC, Ec/Io, SNR, RSRP, RSRQ, CQI, TA, TAC, CI.
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Measurement Units - Percentage and ASU
3. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
4. Four Widget Styles
5. Signal Strength in Status Bar in percentage
6. Hexcodes for precise color theming
7. Service Notification tones
1. Signal Refresh. A very few ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
2. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed.
3.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Please give feedback by email also to email@example.com
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also;
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this range. Get a good idea of the WiFi signal strength with the help of this simple app which consists of a compact 1x1 and 2x2 high resolution graphical widgets in addition to a detailed WiFi info screen and a convenient status bar notification.
1. WiFi Signal strength in dBm
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Access point, Linkspeed, MAC Address, Frequency, IP Address, Gateway, DNS, DHCP, downloaded, uploaded
4. Battery Saving Mode
5. WiFi Channel Neighborhood
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
1. Ad Free
2. WiFi Signal strength in ASU and Percentage units.
3. Widget Styles - Graphic, Colorbars, Minimalist and Numeric
4. Signal Notifications in status bar
5. Channel Monitor Auto Update
6. Hex Codes for precise color theming of widget
1. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list.
2. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
3. In battery saving mode the app will not be launched if the widget is tapped. It will just update the widget. If you want to open the app you will have to execute the app from launcher.
4.The Pro and Free apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been temporarily unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Give feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
A trending topic these days is cellular data usage, limits and caps. How much cellular data are you really using? Cellular Network Widget not only empowers you with accurate information including current carrier, cellular network, network generation, and precise signal strength in dBm's. It also included a cellular data usage counter that counts every cellular data byte transmitted and received on your device.
The user configurable menu (Pro Version), allows you to customize your widget to display as much, or for a matter of fact, as little information as you need while maintaining the intuitive color coordinating signal meter on every style background. Your widget will automatically size its self according to the amount of information displayed to fit any home screen style of your preference. The Pro Version also includes a cellular data usage alarm feature that will display a notification when a user selectable data limit has been reached.
Try our Cellular Network Widget Lite version today and empower yourself with information you have the right to know. Upgrade to the Pro Version and take control of unlimited cellular connection history, two beautiful background styles to choose from and a data usage alarm to keep yourself truly in the know.
Remember this is a widget so after installation is complete, perform a long press on the home screen, select Widgets, and chose Cellular Network Widget Lite to add to that screen.
There are over 1000 devices this widget can be installed on. If you encounter a problem EMAIL US and we will FIX the ISSUE. Please provide any information that might help us including device model, what the issue is, and when it happened. IF YOU LEAVE ISSUES IN THE COMMENTS WE CAN NOT REMEDY THE ISSUE.
The permissions required for this app widget are strictly used for Admob advertisements. Our Pro Version amazingly requires NO USER PERMISSIONS to operate!
Achtung! es wird ein ROOT Zugang benötigt!
Bitte busybox hier aus dem Playstore installieren, sonst funktioniert die Anzeige des Onlinestatus nicht.
Hiermit kann ein UMTS Stick am Asus Transformer Prime benutzt werden.
Als UMTS Stick wurden bisher getestet ein:
HUAWEI E 160
HUAWEI E 173
HUAWEI E 220
HUAWEI E 1550
HUAWEI E 1762
Falls jemand einen anderen Typ von Stick erfolgreich benutzt bitte Mail an mich.
Bitte um Beachtung das diese APP nur mit dem
ASUS TRANSFORMER PRIME
getestet wurde. Bei anderen Tablets kann ich keinen Support bieten!!!
Funktioniert jetzt auch auf einen Acer iconia a510