Once a taxi has been assigned, you will receive an instant notification letting you know the roof light number of the cab that will arrive shortly for you. You will also be able to view the location of your assigned taxi on the map (in near real time) as it moves towards your location.
The Casino Taxi App stores a history of your previous taxi requests (up to 30 days) allowing you the convenience of quickly rebooking the same trip with the push of a button. You may also create a list of favorite locations (Home, Work, etc.) to speed the booking process.
Key features and benefits included in the Casino Taxi App are:
• Obtain cost estimates by entering both pick-up and destination addresses
• Create a list of favourite addresses and assign a custom name for each
• Specify the number of passengers, vehicle type, and preferred payment method
• Receive immediate confirmation when a taxi has been assigned to you
• Monitor the progress of your taxi on a map
• Review all reservations you have made over the past 30 days
• Provide feedback related to the application and/or service you received
• Call Casino Taxi with the push of a button
To begin using the Casino Taxi App for the first time simply:
• Download the free app
• Create your account (Email, Name, Phone # and Password)
• Validate your account (via the confirmation email you receive)
To book a trip:
• Login to the app (Email & Password)
• Enter your pick-up address
• Optional - Enter your destination address (this allows us to provide an estimated fare amount)
• Book your trip (reservations can be immediate or for a future time/date)
I have get on a taxi from Macau.
Talk confidently in English.
However, the taxi driver says, "Huh ????"
That's right. In Macau people use only Cantonese.
They can not understand English.
22:00, After walking through Senado Square,
I'm waiting for a taxi from the taxi line was boarded 30 minutes.
This time, I prepare more than last time.
'Macau people can not speak English.
So I'll shows the hotel letters(chinese) through google map on my phone ! '
Oh my god! Taxi driver was presbyopia.
In this country most taxi drivers are presbyopia.
Most taxi drivers are often older people.
○ Why use this app
- Macau people cannnot understand(reading and hearing) English.
- Most Macau taxi drivers are presbyopia.
- Macau does not have a particularly transportation other than the hotel shuttle bus (one hours for waiting on weekends).
- Taxi is Macau's main means of transportation.
○ Features of the app
- Includes more than 70 major hotels' flash cards
- Only core addresses are included. No afterthought.
- Favorite registration
- Quick feedback (24 hours of standby-mail confirmation)
- Can be used offline