melitaWIFI Travel offers you seamless connection at over 2 million WiFi hotspots around the globe without having to authenticate at each WiFi hotspot… and you will never have to worry about data roaming limits.
Here’s how you get started...
1) Visit http://www.melita.com/wifi/ where you will find a link to the Store to download the application.
Check out whether you have My Melita username and password. If you do not have My Melita username and password, please follow this link to contact us; http://www.melita.com/company/contact-us/
2) Following the download of the application, you will simply need to enter the username and password and you are connected to WiFi hotspots anywhere.
Once connected, you’ll enjoy the following...
* Connect to the world’s largest commercial WiFi network, with over 2 million WiFi hotspots around the world.
* Find the nearest WiFi hotspot so you can always stay connected.
Free server application can be downloaded from http://app.foi.hr/remoter
You can control your computer using existing wireless infrastructure between your computer and your mobile device. RemoterApp can be used with any application including presentation software where you can use RemoterApp as a presenter tool to navigate through presentation slides. RemoterApp can be conveniently used to remotely control video and audio player on your computer. You can remotely start a VoIP call, send instant messages to your friends, or even play your favorite computer games.
If you are using the RemoterApp for the first time, please make sure that:
- the server application is installed and running (download free server application from http://app.foi.hr/remoter )
- PC and mobile phone are in the same home wireless network
- firewall on your PC is configured to allow TCP 47638 and UDP 47639 ports
If you have mentioned prerequisites, then you can start your mobile application and it will automatically start searching for available servers. If at least one server is up and running, you will be able to connect to it and start using TouchPad or KeyPad.
- tap once for a mouse single click
- tap twice for a mouse double click
- tap and move to move your mouse cursor
- tap and move with two fingers to scroll
- left, middle and right mouse buttons
- over 100 keys, sticky keys and key combinations
- keys are grouped into switchable layouts
- send text as you type