“Brilliantly simple app.” — Happy Dad
“This very simple app is fantastic. So easy. So informative.” — Sienna, Mom
Endorsed by physicians and midwives around the US, iBirth™ is an ideal guide to greater health—both mentally and physically—from the day you find out you are pregnant to your baby’s first birthday.
The positive and upbeat tone of this app is unparalleled in its use as a 24/7 on-call reference guide, packed with hundreds of useful tips and hours of condensed Childbirth Education material. Receive an inspirational note every day from today’s top experts in pregnancy, birth and baby. Each note is uniquely customized to your precise pregnancy stage or baby’s age.
“Loaded with all the latest know-how on subjects from labor dancing to massage techniques to waiting for an epidural... and you can even take it with you into the delivery room!” — Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine
Be uplifted with fresh thoughts and positive affirmations to ponder each day, spanning all nine months of your pregnancy through your baby's first birthday. Positive thinking is known to improve health, strengthen the immune system, support brain growth and reduce stress. Positive thoughts and daily inspirations have the ability to enhance physical, social and creative skills useful in everyday life.
√ Daily inspirational and informative notes from today’s leading experts
√ Focused around joy and humor (and sanity)
√ Customize to your unique due date or baby’s birth date
The value of a contraction timer is found in its simplicity and ease of use. In labor, timing contractions is just one of the many items you'll be attending to. This app is intended to make timing contractions so easy that you won't be distracted from what really matters—caring for mom.
√ Simple and easy to use interface
√ Tracks duration and interval of contractions
√ History report for tracking labor progress over time
√ Editing & Email Capabilities
Do you know exactly what foods to eat and how much of each food is required to meet your daily needs while pregnant and postpartum? Take the guesswork out of
meal planning with this concise nutrition guide. Make prenatal/postnatal nutrition simple and straightforward. Here’s what you’ll find:
√ Detailed description of daily requirements
√ The most nutrient-rich foods for each food group
√ Benefits of each nutrient for mom and baby
√ Tips to enhance absorption
√ Sections devoted to those with alternative diets (vegetarian/ dairy-free)
For many moms-to-be, anticipating labor and delivery is one of the scariest parts of pregnancy. With iBirth’s™ Labor Position Videos, you’ll be able to reduce this fear
by learning what to expect and what positions may make your birthing experience more comfortable. The outstanding video selection includes:
√ View 26 short clips of the best birthing positions
√ Why each position is so helpful
√ How to work with your body for a faster labor
√ Positions that help align baby for easier delivery
√ Practical ways partner can help during labor
TIPS & LISTS
Worried that you’ll forget something when the big day comes? With iBirth’s™ Tips & Lists, you’ll learn useful and timely tips to ensure you are prepared. Whether you are planning an unmedicated birth, an epidural, or a C-Section, these lists cover everything!
√ Questions to ask your Dr. or Midwife
√ How to best manage a C-Section
√ Helpful visualizations
√ Tried and true birth secrets
√ Getting the most out of your epidural
√ Tips for handling a long labor
√ And much more
As you journey through two of the most radical years of your life… iBirth™ is with you all the way!
In most cases if you enter 2 values it will calculate the others.
Will consider adding other features, including conversions, calculations, logging,.... If, and only if, we get enough email suggestions.
Audio prompts & scoring make it fun & easy. Compare scores or play against yourself.
Please email suggestions/comments.
vibrator is simple to use, yet offers powerful features like the ability to create unlimited different patterns of pulsating, shaking fun. Niceties include a link to play music, an advanced option allows you to run the vibrations in the background; for instance, you might watch a video, play solitaire, or surf the web while using vibrator.
WHY VIBRATOR ?
There are many apps available to make your device jiggle! Here is vibrator’s list of pleasurable features:
1. HARDWARE SAFETY FEATURES:
* Monitors device temperature while running. vibrator automatically stops if temperatures exceed a safe zone
* Measures battery capacity. vibrator automatically stops if you are running off the battery and it falls below safe power level
2. CONVENIENCE FEATURES:
* Uncluttered display of controls without useless distractions or silly backgrounds
* 4 preset vibrating patterns including continuous/always-on
* Adjustable controls to create unlimited additional patterns above and beyond the 4 presets
* Built-in button to select and play music
* Although it’s intuitive user interface makes it unlikely to be needed, there is quick help with full instructions
* The layout of controls automatically adjusts to both very small and very large screens. What ever your device, vibrator looks, works, and feels great.
* All settings, from simple to advanced, are retained between uses (for instance if you are interrupted by a phone call).
3. ADVANCED FEATURES:
* Once launched, vibrator lets you tell it to run continuously in the background. You can surf the web, watch a YouTube video, run a chat program while the vibrator in your device buzzes along. Instant stop and control is always available via Android’s Notification bar.
Use vibrator as an entertaining way to joke with friends. It is great for temple massages, relaxing muscles and relieving headaches. The power or strength of the vibrations are limited by the device hardware not this software, if it were possible to change the overall intensity of the vibes, the program would have a control for it!