The Maternity Plan app has been developed with mums-to-be across Frimley Health and Care, to support expectant mums in planning for their pregnancy and birth.
The maternity plan is personalised to you, and helps you to make informed decisions about:
• Planning your pregnancy – recording what is important to you in your pregnancy with functions to create a personal plan for your pregnancy.
• Your pregnancy choices such as exploring the range of options for where you give birth.
• Helps you to manage your pregnancy healthcare - allowing you to add appointments and note things that you want to ask when you meet your midwife or other care professional.
• Supports you to plan for both labour and birth, giving you a ‘toolkit’ for your labour and ensure you have had access to all the information that you need to support your planning and decisions.
• Provides you with links and resources for pregnancy, birth and beyond (linking to videos in a range of languages)
• Allows you to create your post-natal plan once your baby has been born, planning for the support that you will need.