* Calculating the score (Mode bow or compound)
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions on the SD card
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* triple faces horizontal vertical or triangulaire
* Consideration of ten+ with Compound
* Mode Multi-shooters
* automatic decrement score based arrows
* Link to Chronotir
* Free choice of distances (meters or yards or stakes)
* Multiples ranges simultaneous
* To send their scores by mail with picture
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, Imperial, Beursault, IFAA, 3D).
Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
Basically, it's score keeper allowing the archer to mark down the score for each session
- Simple user interface for recording scores by just touch number pad on the screen to mark your arrows.
- Archer is able to edit any score before confirmation.
- Marking your arrows by taking a photo and attach to end
- Number of arrows not limited.
- The app supports both 6 arrow ends and 3 arrow ends.
- To list all results.
- Monthly statistics
- Share your score and/or photo to your friends
Features in PRO only
- Multiple target distances
- Edit score in history
- Export history to CSV (Excel) file
- Upload CSV to your Dropbox
- No limitation
- No ads
Remember you are here to shoot, so let this app keep the score!!
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad and Dropbox access
For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : archery score, archery score board, archery
* Manage bows
* Manage trainings
* Intuitive input of the results
* Scoreboard (with print functionality for Android 4.4 and above)
* Material Design principles
* Android Wear support
Bugs and new features
If you find any bugs or you have ideas for new features you can either contact me directly or use the following ticket tracking system: https://bitbucket.org/DreierF/my-targets/issues
If you're interested to participate in the beta test of MyTargets app, you can do it gladly by joining the following G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102686119334423317437
• Large easy to hit buttons
• Simple intuitive design
• Easy navigating when editing scores
• Score calculated on the fly
• Auto saves current game score
• Record up to 100 rounds on the Records Table
• Golden record for your PB (Personal Best)
• View all target scores for all individual records
• Easy removal of old scores
This app is for personal recording of practice scores and cannot be used as an official record.
Hundreds of today’s top bows have been tested with the Velocitip System. This data is used by the estimator included in the UNO Archery App to make sighting in almost any bow sight a piece-of-cake. To use the app, archers simply sight-in at one distance and provide the app with: measured arrow speed; vane type; and peep measurements. The UNO Archery App immediately displays the custom sight marks for your setup. These precise sight marks displayed on the phone screen are easily transferred to any multi-pin sight. Customize the pin selection for any setup. Then position your sight pins to match the pin positions displayed on the phone. The UNO archery app can also be used with any linear single pin sight to create customized sight tapes. To create a sight tape anywhere, lay a blank tape on the phone's display adjacent your sight marks and mark the tape accordingly.
The app can be used with yards or meters. There is currently no option to printout sight tapes.
This version is English language only.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the app - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEAR WHAT OTHER ARCHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT UNO
"Best app I've used for archery." Jeremiah Doughty
"Android app rocks. Just very finite changes on my pins but this app is outta this world and saved me hours and hours....quick tip - screenshot you final pin positions on the app and store them for the different arrows u shoot." John Schumann
"A great tool to add to your arsenal!" Joe Mills
"It really truly works." Angi Harrover
"Easy to use. App was accurate can't wait to help more archers and get my bow set up that much faster." David Mailhot
- User friendly scoreboard
- Best score sharing opportunities
- "Las Vegas" targets for compound bow
- Zoomed preview for better precision
- Export score in PDF format
- Dropbox backup
It supports WA/FITA, Field/IFAA and 3D disciplines with a customizable trainingsprogram.
You can also store informations about your bow-settings (e.g. sight, brace height, …) and arrow-properties (e.g. model, spine, headweight, length, ...).
- supports WA/FITA-, Field- and 3D-disciplines
- results for up to 4 archers at once
- recording results is very fast and easy
- highly customizable trainingsprogram
- Database for trainingsresults
- optional Countdown-Clock during training
- bow settings & arrow setups can be saved
- for 3D: supports individual and negative scores for special targets
- Database can be exported/imported (in case of device change)
- Results can be exported to HTML- and CSV-files (e.g. to show/print in web browsers or Excel)
- Languages: english, german
You can change the possible points of a 3D-training in the preferences.
You can choose between standard (black/yellow) and IFAA (blue/white) field-target.
Screenshots represent devices with 4.7", 7" and 10" screensize.
I hope you enjoy the app!
Very easy to use, with a main screen with timing, semaphore and all the other information of the current session. Enter in Settings window to customize your training, choosing between whistle or vibration mode, the presence of test volèe, and the type of race you want to simulate (Indoor, Fita, or Custom Race with the possibility to chose between 1 or 2 turns, arrows number, timing to use, and volèe number).
To use for both team training, connecting your device with an external monitor and audio speakers, and individual training by taking your mobile near you or even in your pocket using vibration mode not to disturb other archers.
Good Training and Enjoy your App!
Learn more about each benefit the app delivers below
The training tools include
• Shot Counting for all shots
• Video tips for all shots, advanced shooting tips
• A buzzer beater
• A quick release training tool
• A notepad to keep track of goals and achievements
Learn more about each training tool below
• Shot counting - The first screen allows players to input the number of shots they have taken. This encourages the players to continue shooting in an effort
to reach 10 000 shots. The shot counting screen can be used to keep track of slapshots, wrist shots, back hands, and snap shots.
• Video Teaching Tips - The app comes with 4 shooting tips for each type of shot. The main video will teach proper technique, while the following three videos for
each shot type will give tips on advanced shooting methods. The advanced shooting tips will help keep shooting practice fun, and also teach the player new ways to use each shot
• Training - The app comes with two training tools, the buzzer beater and the quick release.
•• The buzzer beater is a count down clock with a built in delay to allow players to prepare for the first shot after hitting the start button. The countdown clock
duration can be set by the player. The player can use the buzzer beater clock to see how many shots they can take in a set amount of time, how many times they can hit the net
from different distances in a given time, how many targets they can hit in a given time, etc. Use the buzzer beater for all types of shots, and keep track of how many shots
you are taking with the shot counter
•• The quick release tool will train the player to shoot the puck quickly and accurately. The player inputs how many pucks they want to shoot, and the break duration
between each shot. The app will then call out a location to hit, the player must shoot for the loction that was called out, and then set up to shoot for their next shot.
This training tool teaches quick release, and reaction time as the player needs to quickly adjust their shot depending on what location is called out.
• Tracking - The app comes with a built in notepad that allows players to keep track of their achievements such as accuracy and shot velocity (if they have a radar
gun). With the touch of a button the player can also instantly share how many shots they have taken with the Facebook and Twitter buttons.
After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
Say goodbye to paper-based archery score sheets!
This app is designed to replace FITA and GNAS paper-based target, clout, matchplay and field archery score sheets with a digital equivalent, in a format that closely reflects the real score sheets.
Archery clubs would benefit the most from this app, especially when the app is deployed on multiple devices, ideally one device per target or scorer.
This app may also be useful for individuals who want to keep a digital record of their results.
The scoring interface has been designed to look just like a real paper-based archery score sheets, to reflect the process of filling out a real score sheet, allowing quick familiarisation with the app.
After opening the app, the user would typically follow these steps:
1) Insert a new shoot (flight) record, or open an existing shoot record from the list.
2a) Specify the date of the flight (the current date is chosen by default).
2b) Enter a name for the flight, or choose from the list of session names.
2c) Choose from FITA outdoor, FITA indoor, GNAS imperial, GNAS metric, GNAS indoor, Clout, Matchplay or Field rounds.
2d) Specify the name of the round by choosing from the list of standard round names, or by entering a round name manually (selecting from the list is preferred, unless the correct round name doesn't exist).
2e) Choose the standard score sheet type from the list.
2f) Enter the target number (can contain letters).
2g) Choose the number of archers on the target.
3) Press OK to proceed to the archer details and score sheets.
4) Fill in the details of each archer, including the archer’s name (can contain numbers), club name, age group and bow type.
5) The score sheet view will then be shown, with intuitive buttons to navigate between each of the sheets/archers.
6) To complete the scores on a score sheet, simply touch the relevant ‘distance’ on the score sheet. The app will automatically select the next empty arrow score cell, ready for the score to be entered using intuitive coloured buttons which match the colours on the target face.
7) Once all the scores have been entered, the archer and witness must 'write' their signature on the screen, just like you would on paper in normal competition.
8) Once the score sheets have been completed for all archers on the target, you can ‘submit’ them at the touch of a button.
9) When you submit the score sheets, they will be saved as Excel files and PNG image files, within a zip file created on the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device).
10) After the score sheets are saved on the device, you will be presented with options for sending the score sheets to another location, eg. attached to an email, or via Bluetooth, etc.
This app was designed for tablet devices with large screens, but screens as small as 4.3 inches are also supported.
Important: This app must always have access to the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device), otherwise the app will be unable to back-up the score sheet data if the app is closed, and you will be unable to submit any score sheets!
- Save your bow settings (sight for several distances, fistmelle, tiller, etc). Also you can configure differents sets of settings for differents bow configurations or even differents bows.
- Keep a history of scores achieved in championships and generate statistics of them. Also you can share your scores in Facebook and export to PDF.
- Train interactively scoring every arrow in the application with either scoreboard-based or target-based view. You can save the total scores achieved in different trainings and generate statistics for conducting a follow-up of the progress. Also you can share your scores in Facebook.
- Chose the adequate arrow for you with the shaft selector which is based directly on the original manufacturers tables.
Archery can be an enjoyable art, recreational activity or even "Olympic Sport" for any individual, family, group or community who has an interest.
Archery Xperts will teach you the "Basics of Archery" with step by step instructions from safety measures, warm-up exercises, archery drills, equipment and a full glossary of terms.
Future updates include companion instructional videos!
Learn the basics and post your pictures to our "Live Photo Album."
Try before you buy! Not all phones are standard-compliant and we've run into a couple of device-specific issues. To make sure the app is going to work for you, please try it first.
This version is limited to 3 targets and doesn't show all 3D models.
The first version was on the market for a little over 2 months and we've collected some very valuable ideas from 3D Archers! This new, second release addresses:
* "Native" Android back button behavior
* Custom shoot date settings
* Shot comments
* Target image zoom
* Detailed shoot reports
* Option to delete individual events
* Ability to exit the process (e.g. close the app) and to continue it later
We are open to your comments and ideas! Thank you so much for choosing iShoot 3D Archery - an app that was designed by 3D archers for 3D archers!
Update or install iShoot3D today!
The purpose of the iShoot 3D Archery Application is to provide archers the ability to use their mobile devices to collect and store their score during a 3D archery tournament. Some of its features include:
- Custom Score Settings;
- Target Lookups;
- Historic Records;
- IBO & ASA Scores.