Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
Measure arrow velocity, kinetic energy, drop, and flight-time. Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow.
Create and manage equipment profiles. Testing multiple bow and arrow configurations is the best way to learn which combination of speed and power best suits your needs. Bowometry links equipment details to each shot, so you can easily track and compare performance differences.
Save detailed ballistics records for each shot. Bowometry keeps historical shot data at your fingertips, and can export your shot history with the push of a button for further analysis in a spreadsheet program.
Adjustable chronograph settings. Bowometry can detect shots from even the quietest bows with an adjustable sensitivity setting.
Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow from launch to impact. A valuable mobile tool for bow hunters and target archers alike!
Remember to always exercise safety and caution when firing your bow!
You can also store informations about your bow-settings (e.g. sight, brace height, tiller-difference, …) and arrow-properties (e.g. model, spine, headweight, length, ...).
- supports FITA-, Field- and 3D-disciplines
- record results for up to 4 archers at once
- easily record your results
- highly customizable trainingsprogram
- results can be exported to HTML- and CSV-files (e.g. to show in web browsers or Excel)
- stores your trainingresults in a database
- Languages: english, german
3D: Because almost everybody has a different way of counting results in 3D-disciplines, you can change the possible points in a 3D-training in the preferences.
More options will follow to make the training more flexible. (Your ideas are welcome)
What will the next update contain?
(probably March 2015)
- some small improvements
- Countdown-Clock to observe the timelimit (finished)
- optional: haptic feedback (small vibration) when pushing numberbuttons in training (finished)
- optional: reset training/start from beginning (finished)
- after training is finished/saved, it can be restarted with the exact same options (names, number of arrows etc.) (finished)
- result-database can be backuped and imported (finished)
- 3D-preferences are more clearly (finished)
- improved result-overview (in development)
- more extensions and improvements are still in development
The screenshots represent devices with 4", 7" and 10" screens.
Please enjoy the app!
Once calibrated, arrow will hit at sight pin regardless of downhill/uphill shot, bow tilt, or wind conditions
- Set up bow sights for any number of bow/arrow combinations
- Multi-point sight
- May be used with our without peep sight
- Align pin on target using phone video with one eye
- Look past phone at target with other eye, align images from both eyes
- Built-in range finder (may be disabled for indoor lane shooting)
- Set target height, or select game size (deer, elk, turkey)
- Hands free: To find range, aim pin at bottom of target when lower button is on, then move same pin to top of target when upper button turns on.
- Video zoom (0.5x - 5x)
- Night vision (up to 3x light enhancement in shades of green, does not work in pitch dark)
- Customized pin colors, sizes, ranges, text labels, and number of pins
- Initialize standard 5-pin set with single button press
- Move pins as a group, or one by one, by touch
- Adjust video offset for multi-point sight calibration
- Set pin rotation center using built-in display grid and inclinometer
- Sight in 20 yd pin at 0 degree inclination (no tilt)
- Tilt bow 10 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Tilt bow 20 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Move C (center of rotation) until all 3 circles of the display grid align for these 3 pins
- Set wind speed and direction with touch
- Wind direction automatically corrected as bow sight is rotated using compass
- Set bow tilt angle (cant) for 20 mph (30 kph) cross-wind
- Typically 2 degrees, but depends on arrow speed, weight, diameter, and fletch size
- Pins automatically adjusted to account for wind
- English and metric units
- Attach phone to bow (bracket not included)
- Attach phone in vertical position (portrait) for multi-point sight
To build bracket for mounting phone to bow: Bend two metal strips at right angles using a vice (heating metal not necessary). Tape industrial velcro on the inside bend. Tape velcro to back of phone and attach to bracket in the same position as a traditional bow sight. Drill holes in bracket to attach to bow (use a 3/16" titanium drill bit for hole, and a 5/16" bit to bevel the hole). I used #10-24x1" flat head phillips zinc bolts to accommodate my quiver bracket. Counter-sink hole before drilling, put some 3-in-one oil on metal strip, then drill very slowly to keep drill bit cool. File off sharp edges, paint with acrylics, and finish with rust-oleum protective enamel. Views of bracket are included in screen shot list
- Check local hunting regulations before hunting with electronics attached to bow
* Automatically saves Ends and Rounds.
* Supported Targets: FITA/Vegas Single, FITA/Vegas 3 Spot, FITA Inner Ten, FITA Field, NFAA Single, NFAA 5 Spot, NFAA Field, NFAA Hunter, FITA/Vegas (Inner Rings), Imperial.
* Scorecard with total score and shot average.
* Shot Overview of full round.
* Sort shots by shot number on Overview activity.
* Open or Delete previous rounds.
* Email or Upload Overview rounds to Facebook.
After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
- User friendly scoreboard
- Best score sharing opportunities
- "Las Vegas" targets for compound bow
- Zoomed preview for better precision
- Export score in PDF format
- Dropbox backup
LIMITS IN THE FREE VERSION
max 10 sessions, dropbox disabled
if you need more please consider to upgrade
Any distance can be used for scoring, as well as any number of ends, and any number of arrows per end.
The freedom to specify any distance and different distances for each round of a tournament means this app is great for both FITA-style and 3D tournaments.
Currently, the graph feature is not functioning, but give it time.
What the PROS and COACHES are saying:
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST archery app I have seen. I love it, and it makes me a better archer.”
BRADY ELLISON, Professional Archer, Olympic Archery Champion
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST arrow plotting app!. I like the instant feedback of the Cluster Analysis and monitoring my performance with visual tracking. Definitely a “must” download. I use it!”
JAKE KAMINSKI, Professional Archer, Olympic Archery Champion
"Great app for all archers: competitive/recreation, target/3d, compound/recurve. ArcherZUpshot gets you to a whole new level with shot analysis, arrow plotting, and easy comparison when making equipment changes. A truly customer-focused company!"
CRYSTAL GAUVIN, Professional Compound Archer, Indoor Archery World Champion
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST tuning, plotting, scoring, practice and tournament app ever! Works with or without the Cloud. 100 GOLD STARS!”
CHUCK COOLEY, NFAA Pro; Coach; PSE Elite Team; VP Feather Vision Lenses
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST aid ever for recording and analyzing shot results for Target and Field Archers.”
ROB KAUFHOLD, President, Lancaster Archery Supply
“As an archery coach and judge, AZU will become your go-to, all in one application for your archery needs!”
STEVE YEE, Archery Coach, Statistical Analyst
*** Available for Android Tablets and Phones ***
NO RISK: try our FULL-FEATURED Intro Version Download for a FREE 500 shots!
For every bow type, every shooting style, ALL skill levels -- ArcherZUpshot is indispensable for the analysis and improvement of your performance.
NEW: PRO Users can Beta Test the AWESOME new AZUCloud Integration!!!
- Seamlessly sync your data between multiple devices!
*** ArcherZUpshot FEATURES ***
Equipment Set-Up and Tracking
- Enter your individual bows and arrows – track their performance!
- Keep Sight Marks for every bow/quiver setup; easy in-app reference
- Keep tuning notes on individual bows
Set Up to Score
- Supports all Standard Target, Field & 3D Rounds
- Supports all Standard Target & Field Target Faces, including Hit/Miss, Spot/Dot, IBO, ASA, and ASA-14
- 3D section includes a wide array of actual Target Photos
- Create, name and re-use your own Custom Rounds
- Customize Standard Rounds: change out scoring schemes, target faces, etc
- Format and Save Favorite Rounds for rapid setup
- World’s easiest and most accurate Target Face Plotting
- Cluster Analysis - instant feedback on your groupings – USER FAVORITE
- Fast, efficient Scorecard Scoring
- Track your arrows with Numbered Arrow scoring
- Easy to understand Graphs and Target Plots – create Reusable Reports!
- Plot your scores by end, arrow #, distance, time; by individual spot; and more
- Find your best-matched arrows with Target Plot Overlay
- Change Comparisons will show the effect of new equipment, style, diet, or anything else on your performance
- Monitor tournament stress effects with Practice versus Competition Comparisons
- Track your Personal Bests and Moving Averages for every Round Type you shoot
Share With Friends, Family and Coach
- Post your Target Plots or photos to Facebook and Twitter instantly
- Email Coach your Round reports, complete with target plots, metrics, photos and .csv files
- Integrated camera for photos by End, or at any time
- “Media” keeps your archery Photos all in one place; sorting function helps you find pics fast!
And much, much MORE!
- Training Log tracks your Cross-training, Changes, Blank Bale shots, and more
- No internet access required
- Dropbox integration lets you move shot data between devices
- Integrated Event Timer for competition-like practice
PRO Version: FULL FEATURED VERSION – The Archery Scoring App of Champions!
PLUS Version: Does not include Cluster Analysis, Numbered Arrows, Integrated Event Timer or eMail.
Information/support at www.ArcherZUpshot.com.
*** GET THE EDGE with ARCHERZUPSHOT ***
Basically, it's score keeper allowing the archer to mark down the score for each session
- Simple user interface for recording scores by just touch number pad on the screen to mark your arrows.
- Archer is able to edit any score before confirmation.
- Marking your arrows by taking a photo and attach to end
- Number of arrows not limited.
- The app supports both 6 arrow ends and 3 arrow ends.
- To list all results.
- Monthly statistics
- Share your score and/or photo to your friends
Features in PRO only
- Multiple target distances
- Edit score in history
- Export history to CSV (Excel) file
- Upload CSV to your Dropbox
- No limitation
- No ads
Remember you are here to shoot, so let this app keep the score!!
For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : archery score, archery score board, archery
Receive live updates and score alerts, plus the latest recaps and action shots. Download for free today with your mobile device and take the action with you everywhere you go.
• News and other featured articles
• “GameCast”, featuring live play-by-play scores and updates.
• Push notifications for score alerts, breaking news and other advisories
• Game photo galleries
Everything from bracing height to arrow details and string make up can be saved to your phone for quick and easy access at a shoot. Sight marks not only allows you to save your sight mark but where the sight block is set and the nock position of the sight.
- Unlimited players per game
- 18 holes per game
- Player name completion as you type (based on phone contacts)
- Running total displayed along-side current hole's score
- Keeps a history of games played
Works for disk golf too!
If this app has trouble on your device, send me an email and I'll see what I can do to make it compatible.
Try before you buy! Not all phones are standard-compliant and we've run into a couple of device-specific issues. To make sure the app is going to work for you, please try it first.
This version is limited to 3 targets and doesn't show all 3D models.
The first version was on the market for a little over 2 months and we've collected some very valuable ideas from 3D Archers! This new, second release addresses:
* "Native" Android back button behavior
* Custom shoot date settings
* Shot comments
* Target image zoom
* Detailed shoot reports
* Option to delete individual events
* Ability to exit the process (e.g. close the app) and to continue it later
We are open to your comments and ideas! Thank you so much for choosing iShoot 3D Archery - an app that was designed by 3D archers for 3D archers!
Update or install iShoot3D today!
The purpose of the iShoot 3D Archery Application is to provide archers the ability to use their mobile devices to collect and store their score during a 3D archery tournament. Some of its features include:
- Custom Score Settings;
- Target Lookups;
- Historic Records;
- IBO & ASA Scores.