* Calculating the score (Mode bow or compound)
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions on the SD card
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* triple faces horizontal vertical or triangulaire
* Consideration of ten+ with Compound
* Mode Multi-shooters
* automatic decrement score based arrows
* Link to Chronotir
* Free choice of distances (meters or yards or stakes)
* Multiples ranges simultaneous
* To send their scores by mail with picture
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, Imperial, Beursault, IFAA, 3D).
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
Hundreds of today’s top bows have been tested with the Velocitip System. This data is used by the estimator included in the UNO Archery App to make sighting in almost any bow sight a piece-of-cake. To use the app, archers simply sight-in at one distance and provide the app with: measured arrow speed; vane type; and peep measurements. The UNO Archery App immediately displays the custom sight marks for your setup. These precise sight marks displayed on the phone screen are easily transferred to any multi-pin sight. Customize the pin selection for any setup. Then position your sight pins to match the pin positions displayed on the phone. The UNO archery app can also be used with any linear single pin sight to create customized sight tapes. To create a sight tape anywhere, lay a blank tape on the phone's display adjacent your sight marks and mark the tape accordingly.
The app can be used with yards or meters. There is currently no option to printout sight tapes.
This version is English language only.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the app - please contact us at email@example.com.
HEAR WHAT OTHER ARCHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT UNO
"Best app I've used for archery." Jeremiah Doughty
"Android app rocks. Just very finite changes on my pins but this app is outta this world and saved me hours and hours....quick tip - screenshot you final pin positions on the app and store them for the different arrows u shoot." John Schumann
"A great tool to add to your arsenal!" Joe Mills
"It really truly works." Angi Harrover
"Easy to use. App was accurate can't wait to help more archers and get my bow set up that much faster." David Mailhot
Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
Easy to use and fast input.
Some scoring types from WA to IFAA are predefined but you may define custom scorings with up to 3 arrows and 4 scoring zones.
One or more archers' scores can be recorded, total and average are always shown.
It's also possible to send the scorecards by eMail to the archers.
Past rounds are accessible in a complete history.
Docs are available on the BottleRock website.
Measure arrow velocity, kinetic energy, drop, and flight-time. Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow.
Create and manage equipment profiles. Testing multiple bow and arrow configurations is the best way to learn which combination of speed and power best suits your needs. Bowometry links equipment details to each shot, so you can easily track and compare performance differences.
Save detailed ballistics records for each shot. Bowometry keeps historical shot data at your fingertips, and can export your shot history with the push of a button for further analysis in a spreadsheet program.
Adjustable chronograph settings. Bowometry can detect shots from even the quietest bows with an adjustable sensitivity setting.
Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow from launch to impact. A valuable mobile tool for bow hunters and target archers alike!
Remember to always exercise safety and caution when firing your bow!
After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
Historically, archery has been used for hunting and combat, while in modern times, its main use is that of a
competitive sport and recreational activity." [Wikipedia]
The information in this app will serve as a guide to the beginner in the purchase of suitable equipment and will also
provide instruction in shooting techniques and tips on hunting.
The ability to shoot well is acquired through strict self-discipline and compliance with approved shooting methods.
The material here is intended to guide the beginner in acquiring good shooting form which will become a habit through
Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
Basically, it's score keeper allowing the archer to mark down the score for each session
- Simple user interface for recording scores by just touch number pad on the screen to mark your arrows.
- Archer is able to edit any score before confirmation.
- Marking your arrows by taking a photo and attach to end
- Number of arrows not limited.
- The app supports both 6 arrow ends and 3 arrow ends.
- To list all results.
- Monthly statistics
- Share your score and/or photo to your friends
Features in PRO only
- Multiple target distances
- Edit score in history
- Export history to CSV (Excel) file
- Upload CSV to your Dropbox
- No limitation
- No ads
Remember you are here to shoot, so let this app keep the score!!
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad and Dropbox access
For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : archery score, archery score board, archery
In a club match the shooter is usually notified of their results within days of the match IDPA Score will allow you to know your scores immediately. In a sanctioned match the results are posted the same day, usually several hours later. Once results for a sanction match are posted a shooter can contest any possible mistakes made in the tabulation of their score by the officials. This app allows you to have a record of your match, which you don't get in most club matches as well as have accurate scores to compare to the official results in the sanctioned matches.
This is the initial release of this app. I plan on expanding the functionality to app in the near future to allow scores to be posted shared and compared online or in app with your friends.
Please send all feature requests to support[at]idpascore.com, If it's a good idea, I will include it in the App free of charge as an update.
Try before you buy! Not all phones are standard-compliant and we've run into a couple of device-specific issues. To make sure the app is going to work for you, please try it first.
This version is limited to 3 targets and doesn't show all 3D models.
The first version was on the market for a little over 2 months and we've collected some very valuable ideas from 3D Archers! This new, second release addresses:
* "Native" Android back button behavior
* Custom shoot date settings
* Shot comments
* Target image zoom
* Detailed shoot reports
* Option to delete individual events
* Ability to exit the process (e.g. close the app) and to continue it later
We are open to your comments and ideas! Thank you so much for choosing iShoot 3D Archery - an app that was designed by 3D archers for 3D archers!
Update or install iShoot3D today!
The purpose of the iShoot 3D Archery Application is to provide archers the ability to use their mobile devices to collect and store their score during a 3D archery tournament. Some of its features include:
- Custom Score Settings;
- Target Lookups;
- Historic Records;
- IBO & ASA Scores.