Designed to Create, Manage and Accelerate your Business.
The Apps form part of a much larger software package especially designed to create, manage and accelerate the growth of your business.
The design process has been overseen and refined by a core group of Registered Gas and Oil Engineers.
With the time savings and extra business you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
The software allows you to create certificates, records, quotes and invoices on the go without internet access including:
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
Homeowner Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
Gas Warning Notice
Gas Breakdown Record
Gas Service Record
Minor Electrical Works Certificate
Non Domestic Gas Safety Record
Leisure Industry Gas Safety Record
Liquefied Petroleum Gas Safety Record
Non Domestic Testing and Purging Record
Oil Installation Report (CD/10)
Oil Service Commission Report (CD/11)
Landlord Oil Installation Check (CD/12)
Oil Warning and Advice Notice (CD/14)
Domestic Oil Storage Tank Spillage and Fire Risk Assessment (TI/133D)
- Email certificates directly to customers and tenants
- Full Customer, Installation Address and Appliance database
- Capture tenant and house owners signature
- Certificate Numbers created automatically
- View Existing Certificates
- Unlimited online backup
- Works with and without an internet connection
- Up and Running in less than two minutes
- Simple workflow
- Install it on as many devices as you like
To see a full list of feature and more information please click here
For Details of Pricing please see
Note this app is only for registered Gas Safe Engineers and registered Oil Engineers - all Registration Details will be checked.
An Excellent App that will
Calculate Gas Rates For NATURAL
Gas Supplies in Seconds!!!!
Simply Enter METRIC Meter Readings,
And Press Calculate...
Has built in timer and Alarm.
Alerts you when time to take
second Reading! (2 minutes.)
Results will be Shown in
Cubic Meters per Hour
Cubic Feet per Hour
BTU per Hour
and KW per Hour.
Second Meter reading is taken
120 Seconds after initial reading,
with appliance under test FULL ON.
Instructions are Supplied in Help File.
**Internet access is required for Ads.
If you dont want Ads, then please purchase
If you like this App please rate it.
If NOT then please tell us why...
**PRO VERSION NOW AVAILABLE !!!
Calculates Gas Rate From Metric
and Imperial Meters for Natural,
Propane & Butane Gas.
a. Book LPG Refill
b. Check Refill History
c. Log a Complaint
d. Request to Surrender LPG Connection
e. Rate the HP Gas distributor
f. Avail Preferred time delivery
g. Transparency Portal
Pre-Requisite for usage of Mobile App:
a) User should be a consumer of HP GAS
b) Should have a valid e-mail Id
c) Must have registered on HPCL Consumer World. If not registered, please visit :
www.hpgas.com and select "HPGAS Consumer World"
You can book gas for Indane Gas , Bharat Gas and HP Gas.
- Online booking of LPG cylinders
- Order Refill
- Check status of their requests
- Transfer of Connections
- Customer Support
- File complaints
Please send your valuable feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Government has raised the LPG subsidy cap. You will get 12 subsidized refills from 1 April 2014 to 31 Mar, 2015.
Aadhaar Linking Status.
Online Refill Booking.
★ How many LPG refills have I used in this year?
★ How many Subsidized LPG refills can I use in this year?
★ How many Subsidized refills have I already used?
★ How many are remaining?
★ Am I all set to receive LPG subsidy directly in my Aadhaar enabled bank account?
If you are HP Gas Consumer then you can find answers to these questions from the ‘HP Gas Transparency Portal’.
GasWala makes it a one click process.
∗ It shows you details of all the refills delivered to you in this and last year.
∗ Analyses your usage pattern and predicts the number of refills you may need in the rest of the year.
∗ Tells you if you are all set to receive LPG subsidy in your Aadhaar enabled bank account. It also displays the last four digits of your Aadhaar number (‘UID’).
∗ Books a new refill for you in just three clicks (provided you have already created an account on the ‘HP Gas Consumer World’ website).
∗ Keeps a watch on your booking status and notifies you of any changes in the status.
1. FULL NETWORK ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS
GasWala needs internet access to collect your refill details from the Transparency Portal, to book your refills, to check for your current booking status, to check for new updates and to serve ads from Google AdMob.
2. RUN AT STARTUP
When you book a new refill using this app, it automatically checks for any change in your booking status once a day. The app must be able to do this even after your phone reboots.
This application is not sponsored, endorsed or owned by ‘Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited’.
What they say:
One of The Top 10 Must Download Android Apps for Aam Aadmi.
hpcl, hp gas, indianoil, iocl, indane, bpcl, bharat gas, subsidy, India, cooking gas, cook, food
1 - Easy to use Gas Rate Calculator.
With both Imperial and Metric options for Natural Gas.
(Based on CV - 1040 btu/ft3)
2 - Handy light function (Depends on the phones light function)
For those hard to read Meters in cupboards or cellars.
3 - Outputs Gas rate in:
4 - In app Help section.
* Internet required for ads.
Input the initial meter reading, use the built-in 2 minute timer and then input the final reading. Press the calculate button and the results will then be displayed on the screen.
Gas rates are given in cubic metres per hour, litres per second and cubic feet per hour. Gross and net heat inputs are given in MJ per hour, kilowatts and BTUs per hour.
If you like this app then please purchase the full version which has the following extra features:
1. Built-in guide with full gas rate calculations and let-by/tightness testing procedure
2. Built-in conversion calculator
3. Built-in let-by/tightness testing timers
4. Works on all types of meter
5. Metric and imperial calculators
6. Supports natural gas, butane and propane
7. Built-in torch
8. Save manual calorific values for improved accuracy
9. Select between a 1 and 2 minute timer for metric meters
10. Selectable timer alert
11. Supports ¼ft³, 1ft³, 2ft³ and 5ft³ imperial test dials
12. Email results to any destination or share to other apps such as DropBox and Drive
13. No ads
Supports US and metric units.
Perfect for your boat, scooter, lawn equipment, snowmobile, etc. Calculate exact fuel mixes in seconds.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics.
The app has the following features:
✔ Built-in let-by/tightness testing timers
✔ Built-in conversion calculator
✔ Built-in guide with full gas rate calculations and let-by/tightness testing procedure
✔ Works on all types of meter
✔ Metric and imperial calculators
✔ Supports natural gas, butane and propane
✔ Save manual calorific values for improved accuracy
✔ Select between a 1 and 2 minute timer for metric meters
✔ Selectable timer alert
✔ Supports ¼ft³, 1ft³, 2ft³ and 5ft³ imperial test dials
✔ Built-in torch
✔ Email results to any destination or share to other apps such as DropBox and Drive
✔ Timers do not reset when the device is rotated
✔ Timers will continue to run if the home button is pressed (metric alert will function also)
The metric timer can be set to either 1 or 2 minutes. For U6 and G4 meters one minute is sufficient, for E6 meters two minutes is recommended for accuracy. The timer can be set to an audible alert, vibrate, both or neither.
A guide has been built into the app with 6 pages:
• Metric gas rate calculations
• Imperial gas rate calculations
• Heat input calculations
• Let-by test procedure
• Tightness test procedure
• Tightness test permissible pressure drops
An extra Quick Converter calculator is included in the app for simple conversions between gas rates and heat inputs. Simply select the type of gas, enter a value, select the units, press the 'Calculate' button and the calculator will show all gas rates (cubic metres per hour, cubic feet per hour and litres per second) and heat inputs (MJ/h, kW and BTUs per hour) based on the CV.
The Tightness Testing function allows you to quickly select between the let-by and tightness tests and has an easy to use timer. No longer do you need to fiddle about with your phone's timer!
Calorific values can be entered manually (and saved) for more accurate gas rate calculation results. The calorific value of natural gas in the UK varies from about 38.3 to 40.5 MJ per cubic metre; this can mean a difference in the gas rate calculation of more than 5%! With this calculator you can add the CV for your area in the settings page and avoid these inaccuracies. The default values set for butane and propane are both the same as supplied by Calor and BOC.
A torch function is included with this app if your device has an LED flash.
This app requires the CAMERA permission to use the LED flash as a torch.
Based on the readings entered, it is possible to get a graphical overview of the monthly usage as well as statistics like total average and usage pr. day.
The app comes with 3 predefined meters (Electricity, Heat, Water), which can be altered or deleted as you see fit.
The basic version comes with a limit of 3 meters and no option to import/export data. The app can be upgraded through in-app purchase to lift these restrictions.
FEATURES (ALL VERSIONS):
- User defined meter names and units.
- Virtual meters
- Flashlight when reading meters.
- Notifications when it is time to read the meters.
- Support for replaced meters and meters starting over.
- Advanced graphical overview of usage
- Advanced statistics of usage
- Unlimited number of meters
- Comments for individual readings.
- Customizable notification timers.
- Import of data from SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- Export of data to SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- No ads
A few people are having trouble upgrading through the app. This is a known bug in Android Market and Google are working on fixing it. If you encounter this, please see http://www.ilios.dk/meterreadings for advice on how to solve this.
Thanks to Valent Turkovic for testing new features.
Thanks to Franziska Bury and Philipp Tigges for the German translation.
Thanks to Ovidiu Bucse for the Romainian translation.
Thanks to Dariusz Bartczak for the Polish translation.
Thanks to Klaas Baarssen for the Dutch translation.
Please email email@example.com if you experience any errors using the app or have suggestions for new functionality.
Dall’autolettura gas allo storico letture, dalla domiciliazione allo store locator, è tutto a portata di mano.
Come utilizzare l’app:
Se sei un cliente già registrato ai servizi online gas e luce, utilizza il tuo username e la tua password per accedere anche all’applicazione.
Se invece non sei ancora registrato, iscriversi è semplice, basta andare sul sito eni.com e avere con sé la propria bolletta.
Bollette e pagamenti: per visualizzare le bollette in formato pdf, verificare il tuo estratto conto, avere informazioni sulla bolletta di prossima emissione e richiedere la rateizzazione.
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il numero cliente che ti interessa
- Cerca e visualizza in pdf la bolletta che ti interessa, le informazioni sulla prossima bolletta, nonché la situazione estratto conto del numero cliente selezionato
- Puoi richiedere la rateizzazione della bolletta, se ci sono bollette rateizzabili
Servizio eni webolletta; è comoda, gratuita ed ecologica e la ricevi quando viene emessa
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il numero cliente che ti interessa
- Inserisci il tuo cellulare, per essere avvisato anche via sms (oltre che via mail) dell’emissione della bolletta
- Richiedi il servizio e conferma la tua mail attraverso il link che ricevi via e-mail
Autolettura gas, per ricevere una bolletta sempre più precisa, come fare:
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il contatore del gas che ti interessa.
- Verifica, nella schermata dell’autolettura, la data e il numero
dell’ultima lettura da te effettuata con la possibilità di annotarti in modo automatico il periodo utile per comunicare l’autolettura gas.
- E imposta, sul tuo smartphone, le cifre su fondo nero che trovi
sul contatore del gas.
- Premi il pulsante “invia lettura” e attendi il messaggio di conferma.
- Visualizza, nella schermata storico letture, le letture effettuate con data inserimento e relativo stato.
Data di attivazione della fornitura, come fare:
- Se hai richiesto una nuova fornitura, potrai visualizzare una data di attivazione indicativa.
- Se hai una fornitura già attiva, potrai visualizzarne i dettagli.
- Se hai più forniture con Eni, seleziona il numero cliente relativo.
Domiciliazione della bolletta, per ridurre gli sprechi di carta, come fare:
- Inserisci i dati del titolare del conto corrente: nome, cognome, codice fiscale e IBAN. Dopo, invia la richiesta.
- Se hai più forniture, seleziona quella su cui desideri attivare la domiciliazione.
Andamento consumi, per tenere sempre sotto controllo il tuo consumo di gas e luce.
- Puoi visualizzare i grafici rappresentativi dell’andamento dei tuoi consumi di gas e luce degli ultimi 2 anni e confrontarne l'andamento rispetto al profilo medio di riferimento.
Come leggere la bolletta, per consultare la guida alla lettura della nuova bolletta eni gas e luce.
- Seleziona dall’indice l’argomento che ti interessa e guarda la demo.
Store locator, per sapere in ogni momento a chi rivolgersi, come fare:
- Digita un indirizzo e ti sarà fornita la posizione degli energy store eni più vicini a te.
Che aspetti? Con la nuova app eni gas e luce entri in un mondo di servizi pensati per te.
eni gas e luce la soluzione più semplice.
If the boiler is running efficiently there may be no need to service it. Simply test the boiler with your analyser and obtain the oxygen, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide values.
Input the values from the analyser into the Gas Ratio Calculator, the CO/CO2 ratio will be calculated and advice also given on whether the boiler should be serviced or not.
***Mr Combi Training would love your feedback on this app and suggestions for other apps that Heating Engineers would find useful. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickly access all of your account information in one simple app. Updated in real time and linked directly to your online account making sure you have the latest information right in the palm of your hand.
- Log in once using the same details as your online account and stay logged in
- Submit meter readings (with a flash light to scare away the spiders!)
- Keep track of your energy usage, with future forecast and year on year comparison
- View your bills
- Review your payments, debits and credits
- Keep track of your read history
- Securely pay bills
- Quick contact customer service
- FAQs and help
We’ve taken everything you liked about our old app and listened to the feedback about what you didn’t - completely redesigning it from the ground up. Now it should be much quicker to take care of those chores we all have to do such as checking bills or submitting meter readings. We’re now committed to bringing you even more features and making it easier to manage your energy account.
*** Camera Permissions ***
The app uses the flashlight capability to help you read meters in dark places. In order to allow the app to switch the flash on, Android requires that camera controls are also enabled. Sorry there is no other way to do this, but rest assured the app does not control anything other than the flash
*** Support ***
If you see "Sorry, your account isn’t working right now" message, this indicates a possible problem with your billing account. This will prevent you from using the app until it is resolved. Please call for support so we can help resolve the problem - free from landlines on 0800 316 9331 or 0330 100 8601 from mobiles
Lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm.
Please have your account number to hand.
For all feedback use the link in the app, or email email@example.com
android.permission.INTERNET - This is used strictly for the help screen. Android's default browser is used to show a HTML file in the application.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Files need to be stored somewhere.
Thanks for all your support over the years. I do plan on a full rewrite of this application one day. But it is becoming incompatible with some devices today without a physical menu button. If your device does not have a physical or virtual menu button, you will not be able to use this app. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Simple program to keep track of your gas mileage.
Simply add your car to the program, and add your fillups as you go along. There's no fancy interface to slow you down. Uses basic Android system components to display all data and text.
Simply start tracking when you first fill up your car. Enter your odometer reading, plus a few other bits of information. This first fillup must be a complete fillup for calculations to be correct.
The program will correctly calculate partial fillups, as well as missed fillups.
The report screen shows your best and worst MPG, the total miles driven, and your average price per gallon paid, as well as your average cost per mile driven.
If you have bug reports or feature requests, please feel free to send them. This program as written now, is only outputting miles per gallon, miles. Basically imperial units. The support is in there for multiple currency types. Metric calculations are coming in a future version.
Note: Backups are written to the root of your SD card. For backups to be restored, they must be on the root of your SD card.
If you have suggestions/comments, or feature requests, feel free to e-mail me. Comments are not the preferred way to do this as I do not check the comments on a regular basis.
Gas Mileage Tracker will always be a free application. This application is what I use to improve my skills as a software developer while I am in college. Please do donate though. (Menu -> Donate) on the main screen, if you feel that my efforts have been worth it so far. Keep in mind this is completely optional.
• Save up to £150 a year on your energy bills
• View and change the schedule of your heating and hot water to fit with your plans
• Set frost protection and temperature alerts for peace of mind
Here’s what others think:
Rather than twiddling the thermostat like someone’s dad in the 1980s, you twiddle with the thermostat via a smart-looking app, like someone’s dad in 2013 - stuff.tv
This is designed to put heating and hot water controls in the palm of your hand rather than you having to clamber in a dark cupboard to change them - tech.uk
“Finally! The end of impossible to use heating controls "@engadget: British Gas introduces Hive Active Heating™” carmel @mcquaic 26 Sep
Download the free app to demo Hive and if you like it why not buy Hive Active Heating™ from https://www.hivehome.com/buynow
If you would like to sign-up as a beta tester, please visit: http://betatesters.hivehome.com