Centriq is available on all platforms including our fully featured web app: https://app.mycentriq.com
New in this release: Increased processing speed, bug fixes, and performance enhancements.
- added a guided path to adding your first appliances (new accounts)
- streamlined the process of adding items
- improved the process of adding an address
- you can now add clickable links to notes
- faster processing speed
- increased the tappable area at the top on iPhone X models
- (Web app only) New dashboard for professionals
Don't forget, you can also use the fully featured browser based app which you can find here: https://app.mycentriq.com
Centriq was created by two homeowners who were got fed up with wasting time and money around their home. Our lives are filled with more and more stuff. The stuff is increasingly complex. And when the stuff doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do, we’re expected to spend hours chasing down the answer from a million different places.
They asked themselves, “Why can’t everything I need be in one place?”
So they built Centriq. Now, all you have to do is take a picture of a product label and from that photo, Centriq identifies the product and fetches the user manual, troubleshooting guides, parts & consumables, How-To videos and anything else that will help you get the most out of the things you own.
You can also easily keep track of all that other stuff like receipts, warranties, paint colors, anything else related to your home and your stuff that you know you’ll need quick access to some day.
“Centriq saved my remodel! Thanks Centriq” - Molly B, Palo Alto, CA
“I want to put my kids in Centriq.” - Nate W, Knoxville, TN
Centriq answers the questions:
Is it safe?
How do I use it?
What should I do before I spend money on a pro?
How and when do I maintain it?
Who do I call?
What part or size do I need?
And many more...
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH CENTRIQ?
When something goes wrong (and you know it will!) that file folder you won’t be able to find won’t do you any good. Instead, put it in Centriq and:
- Never search for a paper manual again or scan manuals yourself… get rid of the box, drawer or folder and use Centriq as the one place for your user manuals
- Learn about any product safety recalls before it’s too late
- Organize all the paperwork from your remodel or renovation project
- Troubleshoot problems yourself before you spend money on a pro
- Learn how to use all the features on the things you own
- Order the parts, supplies and accessories for your exact model
- Keep track of paint colors to save you time and money on touch ups
- When buying or selling a home, transfer the appliance and equipment manuals, service history and information about the home
RECEIVE EVERY PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL WARNING
Major appliances cause 150,000 house fires each year!
Centriq checks every product you add against the national product safety recall database every single day. If anything has been recalled, like the 8 million Cuisinart food processors, we’ll tell you!
ONE-CLICK ORDER THE PART THAT FITS
Whether it’s a consumable you need often, like a water filter or toner cartridge, or an obscure part for your DIY repair, Centriq is the fastest way to get it.
STOP HUNTING FOR THAT USER MANUAL
The user manual and other important support documents are there automatically for every product you add.
TROUBLESHOOT WITH EASE
Tips and how-to videos specific to each product added. Save money and try that “one quick fix” yourself before you make the call.
MANAGE RECEIPTS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
All those miscellaneous papers and attachments you know you’ll need one day can actually be found. When you keep them in Centriq.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/mycentriq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/centriqhome
Have a question? Visit https://intercom.help/centriq
“2016 Platinum Game Changer Award Winner” - National Association of Home Builders