With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to do more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours and minutes
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions which can be sorted by different criteria
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (tour and free text)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
To prevent data loss, there is a Server-Sync function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
Originally Sportlog was designed for triathlon, but the App is suitable for all endurance athletes.
Dailyworkout - Free is an Android application that allows you to stay connected with your friends on dailymile.com, the social training log for runners, triathletes, and cyclists.
Contact us on Twitter @platers_code
Visit our blog at http://platerscode.blogspot.com/
Vote for new features at http://platerscode.ideascale.com/
Friend us on dailymile http://www.dailymile.com/people/dailyworkout
*This application was not created by dailymile.com
Learn more at http://www.dailymile.com.
Exceptionally easy to use, track your sessions effortlessly.
The recorded sessions will automatically be uploaded to the bkool.com community so you can access your data and track your performance and use BKOOL’s full functionality anytime. Shared it with your friends!!
Use it immediately without registering if you prefer to do so.
You can also use your recorded data to repeat the session indoor at BKOOL and make it more fun and effective.
- Get detailed information on distance, duration, speed, pace and power
- Check your route on the map and compare it with the profile
- Record your outdoor sessions on your phone or other devices and upload them to your personal bkool.com history
- Analysis and statistics of your activity sessions data.
- Compare your activity periods and the fulfillment of your improvement plan
YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU
- Personal profile data, with photos and videos about you, choose your level of privacy
- Personal page with wall to communicate with your friends and groups
- Training calendar and diary
- Find friends and groups of interest to your sport
- Add activities to your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter