Easy ways to make time for exercise -- even if you have a busy lifestyle!much, much more!
Even if you know one of these tactics, there's still 49 tactics laid out in this report!
Implement any of these tactics to see bigger results!
1. Move more. Even small movements can make tremendous amounts of
difference. Instead of using the remote, get up and change the channel.
Simple, small things make long lasting change.
2. Cut fat. Start by buying lower fat milk or trimmer meats. Those are two easy
ways to start cutting back on fat, and you will never know the difference.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking has proven to take 10 years off of your life span. By
quitting smoking you will feel better, have more energy, and loss that smokers
cough as well.
4. Reduce stress. This is a tough one and a big one for most people. Reducing
your stress means either cutting stressful situations out of your life or dealing
with stress differently. Incidentally, exercise can do both.
5. Protect yourself from pollution. If you work in a toxic environment, where
proper ventilation gear. If you live in an area with lots of ozone warnings, stay
out of the sun during the afternoon. An ounce of prevention as the say.
6. Wear you seat belt. Sounds simple, right? But a simple act of buckling a seat
belt can not only save your life, but it sends a message that you care about
The South Denver app gives you information about physicians on the medical staff at each of these Centura Health hospitals. Search for a physician by physician name, specialty, location, practice name, or hospital. Hospital phone directories are also available for each facility which includes clinic, hospital floor, and ancillary service information.
To find a physician in the South Denver area, or for more information on the Centura Health South Denver hospitals, download this physician and hospital directory app.