• MyTritonLink: View your class schedule with personalized walking routes and map. View your account balance, holds, TRIP status, and more.
• Directory: Look up students, faculty, and staff by first or last name. Tap to contact people by phone and email.
• My Time: Staff who use My Time Entry can access the mobile version to input time. Managers can approve time submitted by staff. (Under Blink Tools)
• My Travel: Use My Travel Mobile to input expenses, take pictures of receipts and reconcile your trip while on the go. (Under Blink Tools)
• News: Browse through several campus news sources, including research, Medical Center, Blink, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Jacobs School of Engineering, Calit2, and the libraries.
• Courses: Browse and search for current and future term course schedule, including descriptions, times, locations. You can even tap to find the course location on the map or contact the instructor.
• Podcasts: Under the Courses icon, listen to course podcasts on your mobile device.
• Videos: Review and watch videos from the UC San Diego YouTube channel and UCSD TV.
• Athletics: View UC San Diego sports news, schedules, and scores.
• Libraries: View hours, locations, and search the catalog.
• Tours: Take a self guided virtual tour of some featured campus landmarks or sign up for an in-person tour on your mobile device.
• Dining: View campus dining locations, hours and daily menus for facilities managed by Housing, Dining, and Hospitality.
• Bookstore: Look up textbooks by term/section, find current information about Bookstore sales and events.
• Twitter: UC San Diego Tweets collected together in one convenient place.
• Weather: Current campus weather conditions and five day forecast.
• Events: View UCSD Calendar of Events, Student Events, and key academic and administrative dates.
- scanning of envelopes and sending the scans to customers for action determination
- scanning of envelope contents at the request of customers
- check deposit
- mail shredding
- mail forwarding
When combined with the SmartScan User, this creates an additional revenue stream for stores and gives their customers an easy and convenient digital mail service.
Key features of this app:
• Login to your store subscription.
• Single touch to notify of mail or packages to pickup for each mailbox.
• Double-click on a mailbox to show the mailbox renter name.
• Click on the mailbox number to send a custom text to the mailbox renter.
• One-click send to send all of the alerts.
• Just type in the mailbox number and the list of packages waiting for pickup will be displayed.
• Touch the tracking number and the info for the particular package will be displayed.
• Customer’s signs directly on the screen and the signature is captured in the digital logbook.
To use this app, you need to subscribe to the SmartAlert Service at www.smartalertservice.com.
- scan the contents of the envelope
- deposit the check
- shred the item
- forward the item to me
This is the new wave of mail delivery and is completely enabled by SmartScan for the benefit of Mailbox Holders
• Finder – Search and reconnect with other Alumni
• Profile – Update your contact information and stay connected, or leave a new memory for others.
• News – Catch the latest headlines of the Herd.
• Events – Learn about Marshall University events near you.
• Photos – See wonderful photos both current and from years past.
• Magazine – Read the current and past issues from the magazine
• 175th Anniversary – Everything you wanted to know about the 175th Anniversary celebration.
• Favorite – Save and easily access your friends’ profiles.
• Campus Map – Find your way around the campus.
Additional functionality includes the ability to reconnect with other alumni from the school, giving you direct access to a valuable networking resource.