• MyTritonLink: View your class schedule with personalized walking routes and map. View your account balance, holds, TRIP status, and more.
• Directory: Look up students, faculty, and staff by first or last name. Tap to contact people by phone and email.
• My Time: Staff who use My Time Entry can access the mobile version to input time. Managers can approve time submitted by staff. (Under Blink Tools)
• My Travel: Use My Travel Mobile to input expenses, take pictures of receipts and reconcile your trip while on the go. (Under Blink Tools)
• News: Browse through several campus news sources, including research, Medical Center, Blink, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Jacobs School of Engineering, Calit2, and the libraries.
• Courses: Browse and search for current and future term course schedule, including descriptions, times, locations. You can even tap to find the course location on the map or contact the instructor.
• Podcasts: Under the Courses icon, listen to course podcasts on your mobile device.
• Videos: Review and watch videos from the UC San Diego YouTube channel and UCSD TV.
• Athletics: View UC San Diego sports news, schedules, and scores.
• Libraries: View hours, locations, and search the catalog.
• Tours: Take a self guided virtual tour of some featured campus landmarks or sign up for an in-person tour on your mobile device.
• Dining: View campus dining locations, hours and daily menus for facilities managed by Housing, Dining, and Hospitality.
• Bookstore: Look up textbooks by term/section, find current information about Bookstore sales and events.
• Twitter: UC San Diego Tweets collected together in one convenient place.
• Weather: Current campus weather conditions and five day forecast.
• Events: View UCSD Calendar of Events, Student Events, and key academic and administrative dates.
Thinking of attending Rady School of Management at the University of California, San Diego? Prospective students and families can explore the campus and learn about our unique programs, culture and sports teams through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
• Finder – Search and reconnect with other Alumni
• Profile – Update your contact information and stay connected, or leave a new memory for others.
• News – Catch the latest headlines of the Herd.
• Events – Learn about Marshall University events near you.
• Photos – See wonderful photos both current and from years past.
• Magazine – Read the current and past issues from the magazine
• 175th Anniversary – Everything you wanted to know about the 175th Anniversary celebration.
• Favorite – Save and easily access your friends’ profiles.
• Campus Map – Find your way around the campus.
But why 8:38?
- Because of the wonderful promise of Romans 8:38-39:
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Because as we in the West are getting ready to rest, the believers in the “danger hot-zones” are getting ready to face a new day. Their day will be faced with uncertainty and probable danger simply because they follow Jesus.
- Because we are blessed by the perseverance of the believers in the midst of persecution, as Christian persecution is at an all-time high in our 2,000 year history as Jesus' Church. Their lives are a testimony of the manifestation of Jesus in their lives. They are willing to die for their faith. We should be willing to pray for them.
For more information, message us!
- scanning of envelopes and sending the scans to customers for action determination
- scanning of envelope contents at the request of customers
- check deposit
- mail shredding
- mail forwarding
When combined with the SmartScan User, this creates an additional revenue stream for stores and gives their customers an easy and convenient digital mail service.
- scan the contents of the envelope
- deposit the check
- shred the item
- forward the item to me
This is the new wave of mail delivery and is completely enabled by SmartScan for the benefit of Mailbox Holders
Key features of this app:
• Login to your store subscription.
• Single touch to notify of mail or packages to pickup for each mailbox.
• Double-click on a mailbox to show the mailbox renter name.
• Click on the mailbox number to send a custom text to the mailbox renter.
• One-click send to send all of the alerts.
• Just type in the mailbox number and the list of packages waiting for pickup will be displayed.
• Touch the tracking number and the info for the particular package will be displayed.
• Customer’s signs directly on the screen and the signature is captured in the digital logbook.
To use this app, you need to subscribe to the SmartAlert Service at www.smartalertservice.com.
Additional functionality includes the ability to reconnect with other alumni from the school, giving you direct access to a valuable networking resource.