To learn more about our methodologies, please watch our app overview video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrB0_hJ8wg
Monkey Junior is divided into three different reading levels: easy, medium and advanced. Easy courses teach your kids to read individual words. Medium courses help your little readers to learn to read simple sentences. Advanced courses are suitable to 1st grade readers for enhancing their reading fluency and skills in sentence formation.
The reading program covers hundreds of different reading topics for kids ranging from things at home, shapes, body parts, toys, actions, fruit and vegetables to wild animals, insect, nature, transportation, occupations, businesses and science and more than 100 different phonics rules.
Each course consists of around 80 unique lessons with 300+ sight words in 30 topics and 250 high quality images, 150 videos and 3 fabulous voice-over and multiple reading games. The curriculum is designed in such a way that each lesson is taken daily. Our reading program uses sight, sound and touch to keep your child engaged in the whole lesson. The images and interactive videos help to illustrate the words and the sentences to increase their reading comprehension. Your children will enjoy a completely tailored reading games at the end of each lesson that they can play and learn to read at their own pace.
Our interactive reading program is developed in collaboration with early education experts/teachers and adopts the sight word approaches proposed by famous researchers, such as Glenn Doman, Shichida and Maria Montessori. Whether you are looking for how to teach your babies/toddlers to learn to read or how to help your kindergarteners or primary schoolers to improve their reading level, this reading app is perfect for you. It gives your child a super head start in reading and it works great for preschool, kindergarten or early primary school.
- Learn phonics and pronunciation
- Gain a reading vocabulary of 3000+ sight words in a wide range of topics
- Increase your child’s knowledge in many areas.
- Learn sight words and sentence formation
- Read along as the words are highlighted
- Each child is assigned a suitable level of difficulty depending on his/her reading comprehension level.
- Add multiple users and switch between user accounts.
- Save and track user progress, app settings at user level.
RICH AND HIGH QUALITY CONTENT:
- Each course contains approximately a total of 3000+ words, 150 videos, 250 images, 2200 audios and 3 different voices.
- A course has approximately 70 lessons.
- Lessons are never the same.
- Different reading games will reinforce your child’s learning experience.
- Reading games are adjusted and customized by the individual’s progress.
- Stickers are awarded after each lesson.
- A new course is released every month.
- New languages are being added.
- Flashcards can be configured to run in different modes: flashcard (picture + word), only picture, only word, word then picture, picture then word
- The flash card interval can be changed from 0.1 second (super fast) to 3 seconds (super slow)
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELPS YOUR CHILD TO LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is, “Education starts at birth”. We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped many children to become confident early readers, and we can help your kids to be one, too.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So that is the time when you need to be very careful with your kids as they learn things by observing your activities, your behavior. There are certain points where you need to be alert with your talking, and other social activities.
Here is this app which will give you few tips to teach your kids useful things. These tips will you out to tech your kid good habits and social behaviors. This app tells you, what activities you should perform to teach your kid good things. What activities you must avoid to perform in front of your kid. Heck out this free app and learn a lot more about kids teaching.
Here's a sneak-peak of the content you will receive inside this app:
Some kids have conduct issues on account of their poor social skills, while others have poor social skills on the grounds that their behavior problems keep them from honing social skills with friends. Great social skills are urgent to accomplishment in life; as they help us recognize what to say, make good decisions, and how to behave in many situations.
Download now, it’s free..!!
Note: - This Is Content - Only App. It gives you information regarding how to teach your kids.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational worksheets based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for middle school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Properties and Operations, Functions, Algebraic Structures, Geometry, Statistics and Probability
✓ 53 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,699 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 202 original pictures
➡ iTooch 8th Grade Math is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 8.
Discover our other app iTooch 8th Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
***Many of our users have asked us for a fully free access to all the content in the App. This new version is 100% free and ad supported. If you prefer an ad-free experience, you can remove ads at any time through an optional in-app purchase in the app’s parameters.
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
But why 8:38?
- Because of the wonderful promise of Romans 8:38-39:
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Because as we in the West are getting ready to rest, the believers in the “danger hot-zones” are getting ready to face a new day. Their day will be faced with uncertainty and probable danger simply because they follow Jesus.
- Because we are blessed by the perseverance of the believers in the midst of persecution, as Christian persecution is at an all-time high in our 2,000 year history as Jesus' Church. Their lives are a testimony of the manifestation of Jesus in their lives. They are willing to die for their faith. We should be willing to pray for them.
For more information, message us!
Key features of this app:
• Login to your store subscription.
• Single touch to notify of mail or packages to pickup for each mailbox.
• Double-click on a mailbox to show the mailbox renter name.
• Click on the mailbox number to send a custom text to the mailbox renter.
• One-click send to send all of the alerts.
• Just type in the mailbox number and the list of packages waiting for pickup will be displayed.
• Touch the tracking number and the info for the particular package will be displayed.
• Customer’s signs directly on the screen and the signature is captured in the digital logbook.
To use this app, you need to subscribe to the SmartAlert Service at www.smartalertservice.com.
- scanning of envelopes and sending the scans to customers for action determination
- scanning of envelope contents at the request of customers
- check deposit
- mail shredding
- mail forwarding
When combined with the SmartScan User, this creates an additional revenue stream for stores and gives their customers an easy and convenient digital mail service.
- scan the contents of the envelope
- deposit the check
- shred the item
- forward the item to me
This is the new wave of mail delivery and is completely enabled by SmartScan for the benefit of Mailbox Holders
• Finder – Search and reconnect with other Alumni
• Profile – Update your contact information and stay connected, or leave a new memory for others.
• News – Catch the latest headlines of the Herd.
• Events – Learn about Marshall University events near you.
• Photos – See wonderful photos both current and from years past.
• Magazine – Read the current and past issues from the magazine
• 175th Anniversary – Everything you wanted to know about the 175th Anniversary celebration.
• Favorite – Save and easily access your friends’ profiles.
• Campus Map – Find your way around the campus.
The key features are:
• You can take notes via doodling, highlighting or typing.
• Ability to fill-in-the-blanks.
• Extra notepad area for additional notes.
• Scripture verses are linked to show the Bible context.
• Flexible search of previous sermon notes.
• Church bulletins are available in the app.
• A convenient response card is in the app to connect with your church.
The SermonNoteApp is part of a simple and affordable system for churches. If you don’t find your church in our listing, then talk to your pastor - churches can sign up by visiting www.sermonnoteapp.com.
Additional functionality includes the ability to reconnect with other alumni from the school, giving you direct access to a valuable networking resource.