Units included are:
acre-foot,acre-inch,attoliter,barrel,barrel (oil),bath (Biblical),board foot,bushel,bushel (UK),cab (Biblical),cc,ccf,centiliter,cor (Biblical),cord,cubic centimeter,cubic foot,cubic inch,cubic meter,cubic yard,cup,cup (UK),deciliter,decistere,dekaliter,dekastere,dessertspoon ,dessertspoon (UK),dram,dram (UK),drop,dry pint ,dry quart,exaliter, femtoliter,gallon ,gallon (UK),gigaliter,gill,gill (UK),hectoliter,hin (Biblical),hogshead,homer (Biblical),hundred-cubic foot,kiloliter,liter,log (Biblical),megaliter,microliter,milliliter,minim,minim (UK),nanoliter, ounce,ounce (UK),peck,peck (UK),petaliter,picoliter,pint,pint (UK),quart,quart (UK),stere, tablespoon,tablespoon (UK),Taza (Spanish),teaspoon,teaspoon (UK),teraliter,tun.
The app resumes with the previous entered values.
The application is based on relascope functionality, but has several unique features as well, such as:
• Forest area: Measurements can be assigned to a forest area. Results are presented in averages over the measurements from the area.
• Latitude: The volume is determined for the softwood tree types (pine and spruce) in both the
Northern and the Southern Finland based on latitude.
• Tree height: The application includes a tool to help the user to determine tree heights.
• Monetary value: In addition to volumes, the application also presents monetary value of timber. The value is based on the share of logs and fibres and the current prices of logs.
• Manual calibration: The application applies a relascope factor of two. The user may manually calibrate and fine-tune the relascope for accurate results in case the unreliable (zoom or fov angle) values provided by the camera API.
We will continue Relasphone development based on the feedback received. The application includes a functionality for submitting feedback and you can also send feedback, comments and suggestions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .