Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S5 Active / S5 Mini / S5 Duos / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Mini / S4 Zoom
Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note Edge / Note 8.0 / Note 10.1 / Note Pro
Galaxy Tab 4 / Tab 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro / Tab S / Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega
· HTC One M9 / M8 / M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly 2 / Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600 / Desire 200
· LG G4, LG G3, LG G Flex2
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.