Titan GPS makes managing Hours of Service (HOS) compliance easy!
Trying to manage HOS compliance any other way means hours of paperwork. And, now Canada has announced it will follow the U.S. and mandate Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) for HOS compliance. As a result, more fleet operators are preparing to swap out paper for an electronic HOS solution.
Create clean and compliant electronic logs (eLogs) with the Titan GPS Electronic Logbook and engine connected ELD-ready Titan GPS Logging Device. The simplest and most convenient way to produce compliant engine-connected electronic logs! Compliant with current US (395.15) and Canadian (SOR-2005 313) regulations, the Titan GPS Logging Device was specifically developed to be ELD-ready.
• Engine-connection automatically creates reliable electronic hours of service (HOS) driver logs
• Support for multiple ECM protocols & vehicle diagnostic ports delivers full fleet coverage
• Portable between any driver and any vehicle in your fleet for maximum usability
• Over-the-air upgradable to ensure a worry free path to compliance
The Titan GPS Logging Device records HOS information directly from the vehicle and automatically transfers to the Titan GPS Logbook mobile application. Not sure if you have a Titan GPS ELD installed? Contact our support team at 1 (855) 287-4477 or visit www.titangps.ca.
EASILY CREATE & EDIT ELECTRONIC LOGS
Titan GPS puts drivers in control. Easily create and edit driver logs while tracking complicated hours of service rules with the Titan GPS Electronic Logbook and connected Titan GPS Logging Device.
PREVENT COSTLY ERRORS
Prevent form and costly driving violations with real-time logbook error notifications. Fix problems before they're caught during an inspection.
KNOW HOW MUCH DRIVE TIME YOU HAVE
The Titan GPS Logbook app automatically calculates available drive time using your selected HOS rules so you know exactly how much time you have available. Managers have visibility into HOS tracking for any of the drivers in their fleet.
SEND LOGS EASILY
Transfer your driver log, driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR), and scanned documents to safety officials right from your device simply by Email, Bluetooth, or USB!
REDUCE TIME SPENT ON PAPERWORK
Pre-loaded rules and exceptions take the guesswork out of logging so you can focus on driving.
OTHER KEY BENEFITS
• Complete your Vehicle Inspection Reports – DVIR and stay ahead of repairs
• Take pictures and transfer documents with your phone camera
• Avoid costly fines and protect your CSA score
• Don’t waste time in lines to share documents
• U.S. and Canadian exceptions supported
• Automatic software updates keep you compliant for future regulation changes
• Keep drivers and office staff on the same page with real-time visibility into hours of service status
• Make an easy transition, with an easy to use app for drivers and intuitive interface for office staff