* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
- Switch seamlessly between multiple babies
- Add "Authorized Users" such as babysitters, grandparents, spouse, etc. and you will be all be able to add and share in real time. No need to text the babysitter to see how your little one is doing - simply open the app and keep track of the diaper changes, feedings and naps!
- In the Cloud! Login with your email/password and pick up right where you left off. Email data to your pediatrician or export them for printing for your own records. Sync with the cloud is as simple as one click!
- Articles provided by WebMD*! Keep track of current events related to your baby's health and search through the library of thousands of articles and tips.
All methods of Feedings
- Regardless of your chosen feeding methods, Baby Tracker + provides you with a beautiful and simple way to track them. Bottle Feeding, Breast Feeding (Keep Track of the time spent on each breast), Formula from a jar, and rice cereal - no matter what stage your baby is in, we provide you with a way to track your baby's progress.
Baby Tracker + is free to use (for a limited time) and provides a beautiful, rich interface for your viewing pleasure! Please rate us 5 stars!
* Baby Tracker + and HQE Systems, Inc. are in no way affiliated with WebMD
- Breast Feeding
- Bottle Feeding
- Breast Pumping
- Diaper Changes
- Medication Tracking
This application has the following functions:
- Pause/Resume a feed.
- Reminds you when to pump or feed.
- Reminds you when to stop pumping or feeding(optional)
- Has configuration options for day time and night time feeding schedules.
- Time elapsed and remaining during a feed are shown during the feeding activity.
Historical Data Tracking:
- Summary Screen shows summary for the past 24 hours and the past week.
- Feeding activities can be exported to your device's SD card. Excel or Open Office can then be used to view data, makes charts, etc....
Easy to Use:
- Automatically sets up reminders to remind you or wake you up when it is time to feed or pump. This keeps from having to remember to set alarms :-)
- Your device can be used during the feeding session. If you exit the application, it still keeps track of the time you fed or pumped.
This application is designed to be functional but simple. The user interface is kept as simple as possible!
Please request new features. Let me know what you need or would like to see in the application! I would be more than happy to work with you through e-mail to answer any questions or address any bugs.
Features in the next release:
- Graphing of data
- Export of data to a real Excel format
- Syncing of data with spouse's device
- Slide show during pumping
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
The 'Babyzone' App will help you during this period of excitement,
exhaustion and stress, and will help you to keep track of feeding / breastfeeding times, frequency of sleep and defecation of the little ones, to manage reminders, for example - giving vitamines and iron, making appointment with baby care center, and more.
This App helps you to maintain data in a comfortable and easy way and even sends all the data to an e-mail address.
This way you could enjoy taking care of your baby without asking: "when is the last time s/he ate?" "when was his/her diaper changed?" "how long has s/he been sleeping?"
Try and enjoy (:
KEYWORDS: Baby,feeding,breastfeeding,pregnancy,healthcare,log,timer, services,bb,bottle,food,basic,nursing,babyzone,monitoring,track,medical, monitoring,journal,breastfeeding journal,tracking,development,babylog,
Breastfeeding App, baby journal, growth monitoring, milk substitutes, birth, health services, sleep,eating,baby calendar,baby growth,baby calendar,baby monitor,baby tracker,caring for a baby,pregnancy baby,
This is the key to the application, "Breastfeeding," which disables ads and opens the full functionality of the application, including a handy widget on the desktop.
Breastfeeding - an application for the young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what breast-fed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View summary reports of feeding a child for a day, week, month.
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding mixture when mixed feeding;
- Keep a record of racking;
- With a handy widget on the desktop (available in full version), you can get quick access to the application and to keep records of feedings.
Key features of the app:
- Consideration of breastfeeds (left, right) with one touch;
- Consideration of the duration of feeding a child;
- Consideration of bottle-feeding;
- Consider pumping;
- Pause during feedings (long click on the button);
- Displays the status of nursing in the status bar (during feedings can use other applications on Android);
- Consideration of feeding several children and twins;
- Editing added feedings;
- Manual addition of feeds;
- Setting of maximum feeding time;
- Display the date in the format 24 or AM / PM;
- Start screen widgets (4x2, 2x1) for quick access to the application;
- Support milliliters and ounces to specify the amount of liquid in the bottle (set in settings)
- Fullscreen mode or folded;
- Lock screen off during feeding;
- Support for tablets (landscape or portrait)
- Export and import data;
- Automatic adjustment of brightness (at night the screen will not dazzle you.)
With convenient widget on your desktop (available in full version) you can get quick access to the application and start feeding records.
Additional advantages of the full (paid) version of the application:
- Twins/Multiple babies support
- Widget to your desktop (4x2, 2x1)
- No ads
- Data export to csv and import (when changing phones, devices)
Be happy and let your baby grow healthy!
Begin to feed the child, you need to click the button, and we will care about everything else!
We are ready to answer all your questions, as well as constantly working to improve the functional application. Write wishes, we will implement them to the app.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
But seriously, download latchME for top-quality breastfeeding support.
lt's the only breastfeeding app developed by doctors and lactation consultants to help you succeed.
How does it work? Smart mothers and pros just like you share great breastfeeding resources every day. latchME collects these resources and connects you to them instantly! It's like a breastfeeding tracker app that keeps track of helpful people and resources nearby, instead of feeds or diapers. And resources are what you really need to reach 6 to 12 months, yet few mothers are told just how much easier breastfeeding can be with the proper support!
latchME is the ONLY free newborn app with all these amazing features:
* Ask mothers and professionals anything and get instant advice!
* Improve your baby's latch with cool videos and easy-to-use instructions!
* Easily connect with professionals and support groups nearby!
* Find convenient, clean places to feed or pump while out!
* Shop at businesses that support breastfeeding!
* See what other breastfeeding mothers think!
* Add new resources in your community!
Like ice buckets, every time you use latchME to share something, more mothers are connected to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they can help others breastfeed longer, who then help others, etc. It's a pay-it-forward-amazing-karma-chain-reaction that helps women allover the world breastfeed easier!
How do we know latchME works? Our resources are collated and reviewed by breastfeeding experts based on the latest research on what helps mothers succeed. latchME also empowers us all to change local culture by promoting professionals and businesses that truly support breastfeeding.
No more waiting for support. Download latchME and succeed at breastfeeding today.
latchME: mother driven, doctor approved
After purchasing the app, you will have a free 1 year subscription to the information. After one year, you will have to resubscribe.
Features of the app include:
- Reliable safety ratings and other information on more than 20,000 drugs, syndromes and other products.
- Search capabilities that allow users to enter product name and/or sort by category to obtain product safety information and indicate if that product is safe for use.
- Major lists of appropriate drugs for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers for various conditions (headache, nausea, allergies)
NOTE: If you get a message stating the app cannot connect to the server, please uninstall the app and re-download it(You won't be charged a second time).
-You can efficiently manage mother milk, powdered milk, baby’s food, and diaper.
-You can attach photo and it is a smart nursing diary which is able to be swiped.
-You can see the record during one day at a glance
4. Growth Check
-You can record the process your baby is growing.
-It not only lets you know essential vaccination but also introduces about relevant disease in detail
-It is a smart calendar connected to internal calendar!
infant,care,nursing, breast-feeding, bottle-feeding, nurse, breast-feed, bottle-feed,mother's milk,baby,diary
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-lara-s-nursing-log/.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
All babies reach milestones on their own developmental timeline. A multitude of factors influence the rate of each baby’s individual growth such as genetics, form of delivery, gestation at delivery, medical issues, effectiveness of the placenta prior to delivery, and so on. However there is a persistent and understandable demand from first-time mothers for information on what is considered ‘the norm’.
This is particularly so with breastfeeding, as understanding breastmilk intake is more complex than looking at the oz mark on a bottle. This is a topic rife with large-scale confusion, especially as breastfeeding mothers are in the minority and can often find themselves, and their health workers, comparing their baby with formula-fed babies.
Breastfed babies are not the same as formula fed babies. One is fed the milk of its own species; the other is fed the milk of an entirely different species, so it is unsurprising that stark differences can be observed. What follows is a timeline detailing the journey of the average breastfed baby.
I hope it will prove to be a useful and reassuring tool for new mothers.
Breastfeeding has many advantages for the health of mother and child. The WHO and Swiss paediatricians recommend to exclusively breastfeed for six months if possible.
Breastfeeding should be possible anywhere and at all times. Occasionally, it is useful to know a place where you can breastfeed in a quiet place. Public breastfeeding places are ideal for that.
Using mamamap-App you will rapidly and easily find a place for breastfeeding
Quite simply find breastfeeding places on the map, retrieve details for each place, enter new breastfeeding locations.
With activated GPS the closest breastfeeding locations will appear.
Details concerning each location (e.g. opening hours, accessible with child's pushchair, smoke-free). Search for locations. Calculation of distance to closest breastfeeding place. Listing of breastfeeding places.
Listing of closest breastfeeding places.
Entering new breastfeeding places.
Esta aplicación nos muestra con un modelo 3D la anatomía de las mamas puedes apreciar el tejido adiposo que recubre esta glándula y en el interior de ella que son los conductos galactóforos que son los encargados de movilizar el flujo de leche materna durante la lactancia.
Para nosotros es muy importante que conozcas el funcionamientos de los diferentes órganos del cuerpo humano, por eso te ofrecemos una amplia variedad de aplicaciones del cuerpo humano, órganos, enfermedades, etc.
Te invitamos a que veas en google play las aplicaciones que tenemos preparadas para todo tipo de publico.
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a generic solution for anyone who wants to keep a photo record of anything. For example, you could keep a log of real estate properties that you are interested in, cataloging art work for insurance purposes, maintaining a history log of property renovations, keeping a record of collectibles that you purchase (such as vintage automobiles), to name a few. You can easily think of uses for real estate professionals and investors, insurance adjusters, appraisers, virtually anyone who is dealing with
numerous locations and needing to do photo documentation at each of them.
The categories that are available in the app are completely configurable by the user. There is no limit of the number of schemes, nor categories within schemes, that can be configured.
All photos are geo-tagged (latitude/longitude). If you touch one of your photos in the Briefcase or Edit Record screens, you will get a hybrid map (satellite view with street names) of where that photo was taken. Also, in the Settings and Photos screens, if you press the GPS button, the software will perform a reverse geo-code request and automatically retrieve the address of your current location.