With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
NEW! We've added support for the Feedbooks store, so now you can access all the latest titles – fiction, non-fiction, and public domain - right from UB Reader.
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device, over email, or through the Feedbooks.com online store.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Feedbooks online store – Get access to the entire Feedbooks catalog directly through UB Reader, including full integration of your Feedbooks Bookshelf.
• Intuitive and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Helpful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view allows you to add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and browse through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
You can perform the following actions:
* Add a book writing book information manually.
* Add to the list of books simply by scanning the ISBN of the book.
* Perform an internet search for the title, author and/or ISBN of the book.
* You can search the collection of books saved to easily find the right book.
* Filter the list of books read status (Not Started, Reading, Read, Wish, Favorite).
* Conduct a review of the books read.
* Recommend a book by sharing action.
* Import books from a selected file.
* Export all books to a selected file.
* Send an email with an attached file to export all the books.
* Find and update the cover image of the books do not.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book, you can mark that book as loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Personal Library will remember you when the due date is met.
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
You can get the following apps from this collection
Complete Quran and Arabic, English, Malay and Indonesian text, contains audios in the voice of 7 different Qaris
- Waktu Solat (Melayu)
A Simple, beautifully designed and accurate App for getting prayer timings and Qibla direction. Just select your location or nearby location, set your preferred adhan audio and it will start helping your say your prayers at time
- Tafseer Jalalain (2 apps: Arabic & Melayu)
Tafsir al-Jalalain is a book of famous commentary of the Holy Quran. It is considered easy to understand and is comprised of only one volume alone
- Al Qasas al ambia (Arabic)
This book has compilation of all accounts of information regarding various prophets and messengers through Islamic history
- Tafseer Ibne Kathir ( 3 apps: Arabic, English, Turkish)
Tafsir al-Qur'an al-Azim, especially popular because it uses the hadith to explain each verse and chapter of the Qur'an. It has been translated into many languages
- Islamic Messaging (Arabic, English)
designed to send SMS to each other by reminding brothers and sisters about verses of Quran, Hadiths and daily Doas. Offering best features related to Messaging that are even not provided by the Android system SMS and messaging UI
- Talking Dictionary
For businessmen, students and tourists. A reference tool that will surely improve your writing skills, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Easy and convenient to use and provides all the information pertaining to words and language that a person needs to communicate in and understand
- Muslim recipes (English)
A collection of delicious halal Food Recipes from the Muslim World. Recipes are with their images, ingredients and cooking procedure
- Halal Food (2 apps: English, Arabic)
Halal Food Guide is a complete reference about all you need to know about Halal Food and its contents.
- Sahih Al Bukhari (3 apps: Arabic, English & Melayu)
Bukhari's collection is recognised by the overwhelming majority of the Muslim world to be one of the most authentic collections of ahadith
- Sahih Muslim (Melayu)
- Riyadh us Saliheen (Melayu)
This popular and useful compilation of authentic hadith. Covers every aspect of Islamic belief and moral conduct
- Arbaen Nawawi – Arabic & Melayu
These 40 Hadith present main essential and fundamental concepts of Islam that every Muslim man and woman must read and know
- Hadith Qudsi - Arabic
This book is a collection of 40 Hadith Qudsi. Hadith Qudsi ( Sacred Hadith) are named so because, unlike the other Ahadith which are sayings of Prophet, These hadith are considered direct messages from Allah, revealed to Prophet
- Bulughul Maram (Melayu)
It is a collection of hadith pertaining Islamic Jurisprudence
- Hadiths Terpilih (Melayu)
- Baby Names (English)
Think and consult this app before choosing name for your baby.
- 6 Sifat Sahabat Nabi
This app teaches some of the noble qualities of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad that should be emulated in our daily lives in practicing Islam better
- Hijri Calendar (English, Arabic)
- Hisnul Muslim - Arabic English
Daily Azkar (Doa and Supplication of Daily Use) book with Arabic text, English translation and Transliteration driven from authentic hadith
- Islamic Ringtones (English)
This is a collection of zikr (adhkar), English and Arabic nasheeds and azan in a variety of beautiful voices and nature sounds. Set a ringtone from this collection of your choice
- AhkamTajweed – Arabic
This book is complete guide to learn tajweed (Tajwid) rules to better read, understand and interpret Al Quran.
- 1100 Hadiths Terpilih – Melayu
- Artikel Tentang Hadith Melayu
Note: This free App is supported by Ads. Jazak Allah Kheir.
It's simple, free, light, intuitive and easy to use, but with many features, all customizable.
# configuration of fields to display
# list of archived books
# sort list by title, author and rate
# free search on all book's fields
# insert, modify and delete
# book's detail based on configured fields
# ISBN scan and data acquisition using Google Books
# rate book from 0 to 5 stars
# free setting of book's tag
# free setting of book's collection
# free setting of book's library (from 1 to 3)
# management of personal notes related to a book
# picture of book's cover, get it also by camera and gallery
# share book
# complete management of tags, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of collections, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of libraries, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# export list and share it
# import a previously exported list
# share, feedback, rate
# this is not an ebook reader
# keywords: ninive, libreria, biblioteca, my library, libri, books, bookstore, bookshelf, isbn
Ninive Library is very simple to use; the structure and the graphic icons make this bookstore very intuitive and easy to understanding.
It is also extremely customizable; you can choose which information about the book display and which not, including author, publisher, rating, description, price, pages, language, published date, tags, collection, from I to III library, notes and picture. ISBN and title are always visible.
The book list is compact but its graphical structure allows a quick and easy consultation; an invaluable aid is given by handy Wizard that lets you find the word you need in all book's fields.
Finally, the list is sortable by title, author and evaluation, in ascending or descending order.
The detail of the book shows the fields configured by the user and the interface is very easy to enter or edit information.
In Ninive of great comfort is the book's search with ISBN barcode scanner: the informations are acquired thanks to Google Books and the user can complete the informations with its own notes and assessments.
The book can be associated with tags, collections and libraries.
The picture of book's cover, which is acquired by Google or selected from the gallery, completes the book's details.
The book archived is later editable in all its parts and can be deleted.
Finally you can share the single book with your contacts.
With Ninive you can completely manage tags, collections and libraries.
The useful free search allows you to find the word in the description of the tags, collections or libraries.
The list is ordered by description, in ascending or descending order.
New and detail form allows you to specify the description of the item.
The element archived is later editable and can be deleted.
Ninive allows all bookstore's data export in order to share data or to use data as backup.
Import operation allows to replace the current data with those of a previous export.
The operations are useful if you need to exchange the bookstore's data from one phone to another or between friends.
Esta biblioteca contiene libros cristianos que publicamos en nuestra red de sitios DevocionTotal.com y también devocionales cristianos que regalamos en Editorial Imagen. Muchos de estos libros cristianos son de dominio público y han sido formateados para una mejor lectura en dispositivos móviles.
Contiene libros cristianos en las siguientes categorías:
1. Vida Cristiana
2. Estudios Bíblicos Cristianos
3. Devocionales Cristianos
4. Alabanza y Adoración
5. Clásicos Cristianos
IMPORTANTE: Cada semana agregamos nuevos libros cristianos a esta biblioteca.
Palabras claves: libros cristianos en español gratis, libros cristianos gratis, libros cristianos gratis para niños en español, devocionales cristianos, estudios biblicos cristianos.
Após aderir formalmente à Nuvem de Livros, você poderá acessar romances, biografias, coletânea de contos, crônicas, poesias, ensaios, novelas e vários outros gêneros literários, além de obras de referência como atlas, enciclopédias e dicionários. Reforço escolar e visitas guiadas aos mais importantes e respeitados museus do mundo. Audiolivros, audiocursos, entrevistas com importantes e premiados autores e produtores culturais. Vídeos sobre literatura e saúde.
A Nuvem de Livros permite a consulta ao seu acervo em um ambiente absolutamente seguro, de fácil navegabilidade.
Se você é cliente Vivo – celular e fixo - o valor cobrado é de R$ 3,49 por semana ou R$ 9,90 por mês e os primeiros 07 dias de uso são gratuitos para clientes Vivo Celular e de R$ 9,90 por mês para clientes Vivo Fixo. A adesão à Nuvem de Livro pode ser feita pelo aplicativo, com confirmação via SMS através de seu celular.
Nuvem de Livros - a mais inovadora e completa biblioteca digital do Brasil.
Browse, sample, and binge on New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, popular audiobooks, acclaimed comics & graphic novels, and more. All for $8.99 per month, less than the price of a paperback.
Discover recommendations tailored to you based on titles you’ve loved, or explore hand-picked favorites from our editors. Store titles right on your device and take your library with you wherever you go.
We’re available in 80 languages across nearly every country on mobile, tablet, and web. Start your free trial today.
·Unlimited access to one million books, audiobooks, and comics
·Personalized recommendations & editors’ picks help you discover new favorites
·Store titles offline to read anytime, anywhere
·Syncing across mobile, tablet, and web
Want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter (@Scribd) and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
PRAISE FOR SCRIBD
“[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy…” – WIRED
"…Scribd is on to something." – Fast Company
"You'll never find yourself without something to read ever again!" – InTouch Weekly
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
The content of this application is published and maintained by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information contained in this Web site are the intellectual property of Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc. All rights reserved.
A Biblioteca Virtual disponibiliza acesso a um acervo digital com mais de 1.800 títulos em mais de 40 áreas de conhecimento, como administração, marketing, engenharia, economia, direito, letras, computação, educação, medicina, enfermagem, psicologia, psiquiatria, gastronomia, turismo e outras.
Além da leitura digital dos livros, a plataforma oferece aos usuários um conjunto de funcionalidades que enriquecem a experiência de leitura. Alguns exemplos:
· Seleção de livros favoritos
· Anotações eletrônicas nas páginas
· Compartilhamento de conteúdo em redes sociais (Facebook e Twitter)
· Disponibilidade de acesso 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
· E muito mais!7