My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: the mobile's location is shown on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed and route information can be shwon on the mp, this layout can be dragged freely;
3. Satellite: switch between map and satellite to show the location and route.
4. Route record: the mobile's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
5. Mark: markers can be inserted into the map and can be dragged, A route and its markers can be uploaded to the Internet. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
6. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on one of route list items, the route can be shown on the map; long press on any route item, you can delete, rename, share or show the route's speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
7. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
8. Share: it's very convenient to share route map to your friends, share can be done when route saving, or long-pressed in the route list.
9. navigation: route planning,
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
Sincere gratitude to Mr. Christian Phaneuf for French translation, Mr. Florian Wenz for German translation and Captain Roland den Roover for suggestions.
The development of this application has been supported by Karelia ENPI CBC grant KA179 “Complex development of regional cooperation in the field of open ICT innovations” co-funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland.
This interactive concierge app gives you on-the-go access to news, menus, directions, tickets, weather, special offers, advice, videos and more. With hundreds of dynamic content entries, the app is a great way to explore New York-New York no matter where you are.
ROOMS, RESTAURANTS, SHOPS & SHOWS
Want to book a deluxe suite at the New York-New York hotel? Want to browse our restaurant menus, preview a show, check out a club or grab some last minute show tickets? You can do it all from the app.
ORDER ROOM SERVICE – ANYWHERE
Order room service when you’re still in the cab. Or playing blackjack. Or swimming. We’ll bring it to your room so that it’s waiting for you when you get back.
Access overhead custom GPS maps or view detailed maps of the casino, theatres and shopping centers.
Reserve some pampering time at the New York-New York Spa, browse services at Regis Signature Salon, call for tickets for Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil, learn about happy hour at Rok Vegas, and much more.
Enjoy location-specific content that changes depending on where you are. Unlock special offers once you’re within a few miles of New York-New York or actually at the property.
Use the embedded smart-search bar to find content by keyword.
MY NEW YORK-NEW YORK
Whether you want to review the rules of baccarat, remember the number to the business center, or browse menus from your favorite restaurant, you can save any page to create your own itinerary for your visit.
CONVENTIONS & EVENTS
Convention attendees or business people can see private, passkey-protected content only accessible to those registered. They can access up-to-the-minute event schedules, programs and materials, speaker bios, break-out room agendas, convention maps and more.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SUPPORT
See information about New York-New York in Spanish, French, German, Italian or Japanese under the “Key Info” tab.
FULL SERVICE DIRECTORY
Need to contact Housekeeping? Laundry Service? The Business Center? The app connects you instantly.
Let your voice be heard – comment about the app and your experience at New York-New York, or rate any of the featured services.
Login to PlayersClub.com to earn rewards like tickets, dining and hotel stays – all based on your game play at New York-New York and eleven other Las Vegas resorts and casinos.
TWITTER & TELL-A-FRIEND INTEGRATION
Check out New York-New York’s live Twitter feed right from the app, or send any page in the app to a friend.
Lost cell tower and WiFi access? No problem. The app will automatically go into offline mode so that you can continue to browse certain content and features until your connectivity resumes.
…AND MUCH MORE!
It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
Powered by TownWizard
connect with other travelers and find great new things to do. Plot
your trip, photos and videos right on the map and upload it to
EveryTrail.com, Facebook and Twitter.
Create an interactive trip map while you walk, bike, run, hike, drive,
sail, ski or travel other ways. You can plot pictures that you take along the way directly onto the map you make. Add your own
colorful commentary for a complete travel story.
Share your adventures with friends by uploading directly from your
phone to Facebook, Twitter and EveryTrail.com, the leading online GPS
travel community. You can also update your own personal blog or
website with the map you make from EveryTrail.com.
Take along over 400,000 trips from other global travelers that will
inspire you on your next adventure—and guide you along the way. You
can leave those heavy outdated guidebooks at home, because EveryTrail
route maps and travel tips will be right at your fingertips wherever
✓ Track your route with your phone’s GPS capability - see your route
map drawn while you move
✓ Use multitasking capabilities to keep tracking while using
other apps (note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can
dramatically decrease battery life)
✓ Listen to awesome audio guides that give you hands free info at key
POIs along the way
✓ Plot pictures taken with your phone’s camera on your map instantly
OR easily add pics from another camera or photo website later
✓ Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter and EveryTrail right from your phone
✓ Download maps to use offline when data connection is spotty or to
avoid pricey roaming charges (Pro Version only)
✓ View stats while tracking (distance, speed, elevation and more)
✓ View full-screen trip maps, photos and travel logs on EveryTrail.com
✓ Search over 400,000 trips from other world travelers
✓ Find trips near your current location, by activity, length and more
✓ Follow trips on interactive maps while traveling
✓ Track a new trip while following another trip
✓ Save trips (yours and others) on your phone
ALSO CHECK OUT EVERYTRAIL PRO (it's even sweeter)
+ Download and manage maps for offline use
+ No Ads
+ Sync ALL your own trips between the app and EveryTrail.com
+ Sync ALL your favorite trips between the app and EveryTrail.com
+ More Pro features to come!
What can you do with this app:
1.Save your car, bike, or house position. You won’t forget how to go there anymore
2.For people who love hiking. This app will save all your hiking positions, so you can analyst your data later.
3.For backpacker. Save your favourite location automatically from different countries.
From version 2.0 above, it is possible to see recorded locations from website. Please go to this link to get more information.
1.Get your location from GPS or Mobile internet (Wi-Fi)
2.View your recorded coordinate with maps.
3.Get direction with Android Maps
4.View your recorded location with Street View (If possible)
5.View recorded locations from website
6.Export recorded location to CSV and kml file
The travel app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
Experience New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest,
Prague, etc. with your personal tour guide. You can use the GPS-activated storytelling
tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection (online).
If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations, including New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest and Prague.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our audio guide tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour of a city, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Explore hundreds of tours by locals who would show you the must see sights and best stories of major cities, such as New York, London, Rome, Budapest, Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, Paris, etc.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Available destinations for PocketGuide location based audio guide tours:
Africa: Cairo, Cape Town.
Asia, Aus: Abu Dhabi, Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Melbourne, Mumbai, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Wellington, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo.
North America: Boston, Chicago, Hoover Dam, New York, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, Orlando, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Honolulu.
South America: Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City.
Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Banja Luka, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Békéscsaba, Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cologne, Cork, Csepel, Debrecen, Dublin, East Iceland, Edinburgh, Eger, Florence , Helsinki, Hévíz, Hortobágy, Istanbul, Kaunas, Kecskemét, Kiev, Kragujevac, Krakow, Kosice, Linz, Lisbon, Ljubljana, London, Mallorca, Madrid, Milan, Miskolc, Modena, Moscow, Munich, Novi Sad, Nyíregyháza, Oslo, Ostrava, Paris, Pécs, Plovdiv, Potsdam, Prague, Rome, Saint Petersburg, Sofia, Sopron, Split, Stockholm, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Szatmár, Szentendre, Székesfehérvár, Tartu, Tihany, Toledo, Vásárosnamény, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Vilnius, Visegrád, Warsaw, Zaandam, Zurich.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
+ Add trips as many as you want
+ Add posts to your trip as many as you want(Text, location, date, time, infos and images)
+ Set Location with GPS and Internet if you want
+ Map - single position
+ Take photos or choose existing images for you posts
+ Share your experiences and images
+ Edit entries or trips
+ Export and import backups to save your trips and use it on different devices
+ No ads
+ CSV Export (table and photos)
+ Multiple images can be selected
+ Mapview - whole journey
!!!!! Please send me Feedback for my new application !!!!!
----> it is vital for this app, thank you!
• Log your location from GPS, Wifi or cell-id (tells you how accurate the fix is).
• Low battery usage, with configurable timeouts.
• Can manually edit location by dragging marker on a map.
• Attach a name and description with current timestamp.
• Log multiple trips.
• Edit or delete old posts.
• Save as KML file to SD card:
• KML file can then be Sent via email, or anything else you have installed like Dropbox.
• KML files can be imported to Google Earth and other similar applications.
• Time-stamp of each post saved so Google Earth animations and timelines can be used.
• View trip on Classic Google Maps.
• Support widgets to open New Post of multiple trips.
• Share a KML file from another app to this one.
It is not a battery hogger as it doesn't continually log your location, perfect for travelling in remote parts of the world, or long periods away from power. It also doesn't need internet (unless you want to view trip in google maps, or send it via email etc), perfect for travel abroad where data roaming costs plenty.
Why you need Travel Blog?
There are many uses of Travel Blog. Whenever you want to record your location manually (only record the interesting bits), this is the app for the job! You can then look at your trips directly on your phone, or share them with others.
If, like me, you like to use all the free technology available to you, here is a more involved use case example:
You are going on a long holiday abroad. You have your Android phone with you, but know the battery doesn't last long, and you can't afford the data roaming charges. You would like to record where you went or keep your family and friends abreast of your travels. So you can set up your own travel blog on Blogger. You can also set up your own Dropbox account which is online place to store files. By now your using the Travel Blog app, and are recording your location (say your hotel, favourite beach, day trip to a city, weekend trip to the mountains etc etc). You come across Wifi access in your hotel, cafe or train - now you can send your Travel Blog trip file to Dropbox. If you have no Wifi access, you decide to plug your phone into a PC at the local cyber cafe, and transfer the file manually to the PC, and from there to Dropbox.
Now before you went away, you set your up your blog website with a link to the Google Maps search of you Dropbox Travel Blog file: In Dropbox, copy the link to your KML file by going to share... Now in Google Maps (Classic or My Maps), enter this copied link into the Search Maps box and hit enter. This is your map, and you can now share this map. Goto Link, and either embed the HTML into your Blog website, or just share the link in emails, or on your blog website.
As long as you also overwrite the same file in Dropbox with your updated Travel Blog trip, your Blog website will always be up-to-date, and won't need changing each time to point to a new file. Genius!
WE HAVE NOW GONE OPEN-SOURCED! TAKE PART IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ADDITIONAL FEATURES! See http://code.google.com/p/travel-blog-android/
Contributions so far from Avinash Chopde - Thanks for your work!
Any problems or suggestions, please see our open-source pages at http://code.google.com/p/travel-blog-android/ and our google groups mailing list at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/travel-blog-android
● When traveling, writing journal every day is really troublesome. It is better to use TIMEGO to record the trip easily
● Recording honeymoon. The journey will still be vivid years later!
● Family trips. Using TIMEGO to make good moments live forever!
● Dating. Simply open the App and it will keep the sweet moment for you.
● Backpacking, Grand Tour and Hiking. Your significant memory.
Photos taken with TIMEGO will match your photo with your trip location on a map letting your friends and family follow along.
★ One click trip recording
★ Share your trips on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
★ Amazing user interface
★ Saves your trips to the cloud automatically
When you are using good apps such as Tripit,TripTogether,Spotsetter,TripAdvisor,Trevi,lifeZoop.... TIMEGO is absolutely another good choice as your favorite travel app!
Note: Route tracking can decrease battery life.