A collection of quotes from a great man.
Made in a bit of a hurry so improvements are coming soon, all suggestions are welcome, please use the email and not the comments section if you expect to hear back from me.
This application explains the Prohibitions That Are Taken Too Lightly, Allah has laid down obligations which we are not permitted to ignore in Islam or for any religion, and has set limits which we are not permitted to transgress, and has set out prohibitions which we are not allowed to violate.
The things which have been prohibited are the boundaries or limits set by Allah:
"... And whosoever transgresses the set limits of Allah, then indeed he has wronged himself ..." (Al Quran, Al-Talaaq 65; verse 1 )
"And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment.\" (Al Quran, Al-Nisaa 4; verse 14)
So what is good and pure is halaal, and what is evil and unclean is haraam.
By foregoing what is prohibited, the obedient person gains much more: whoever forsakes something for the sake of Allah, Allah will compensate him with something better, and he will enjoy the sweet taste of faith in his heart.
The Muslim should realize that one principle underlies all the prohibitions in Islam: Allah is testing His slaves by means of these prohibitions, to see what they will do. One of the things that distinguishes the people of Paradise from the people of Hell is that the people of Hell indulge in the desires with which the Fire is surrounded, whereas the people of Paradise patiently endure the hardships with which the Garden is surrounded. Were it not for this test, the obedient would not be distinguished from the disobedient. People of faith look at the difficulties involved from the perspective of the reward they will earn by pleasing Allah, so obedience becomes easy for them. The hypocrites, on the other hand, view these difficulties as a matter of pain, suffering and deprivation, so obedience becomes a heavy burden on them.
Please note that I did not write this, but gathered the text, notes, and annotations from a variety of sources, but mostly www.usconstitution.net
(see below). I wanted a handy, self-contained reference to the Constitution.
Navigation thru sections of the constitution or articles of confederation is done using the D-pad or track ball of your device if equipped, or by swiping your finger left or right across the screen.
Pressing the select text menu will temporarily disable gestures (finger swipes). The text selection process is is built into Android -- learn it and you have learned how to use it in this app. Once text is copied onto the clipboard, gestures will not be restored until you share the clipboard contents to email, or Twitter, whatever. Gestures are also restored by returning to the top level menu.
- Searchable US Constitution and Articles of Confederation
- Resizable text
- Ratification Dates of Amendments
- Bios of the signers
- Constitution timeline
- Declaration of Independence
- Articles of Confederation
- Gettysburg address
- Mayflower Compact
- Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen
- Star-Spangled Banner
- Emancipation Proclamation
- I Have a Dream
Odds & Ends:
- The U.S. Constitution has not been updated since 1992. Any updates made to the app are to improve the functionality of the app, add features, or to remove bugs.
- The app contains a few hyperlinks to some source or reference material on the web, so it will ask for internet access in the permission when you install.
- If you find a bug (and you want it fixed) email the developer using the link on this page, don't just leave a comment (Android secret: Developers do not read their comments).
This application has over 4100 of our most frequently asked questions about the Bible organized by topic, with a built-in search function, the ability to select favorite articles for easier future access, the ability to easily download new/updated articles, and the option to ask us a question if the answer to your question is not already available in the app.
We’ve searched through iconic words of wisdom from some of the finest minds in history, such as Confucius, Gandhi, Churchill, Martin Luther King, Dalai Lama among others, and bring you one specially selected inspirational quote every single day!
And, with our awesome feature that lets add a gorgeous image as a wonderful wallpaper to every quote, you’ll be able to share the inspiration stylishly with your friends and the rest of the world via social media.
Quotable lets you:
● Inspire - We bring you an inspirational thought every day of the week and we let you search through our archives for great quotes we’ve already featured
● Customise - Choose from a range of beautiful free pictures and pick a suitably stylish wallpaper to suit the perfect quote!
● Save - Select and store your favourite quotes in your own personal gallery, great for when you need that extra boost of motivation!
● Share - Show off your inspiration to the world with our quick share options, letting you easily share your favourite quotes with your friends on Twitter, Facebook or email.
So if you’re looking for a slick way to stay inspired, download this Quotable app and bring some inspiration to the palm of your hand!
يشتمل هذا الكتاب على جملة نافعة من المواعظ والعبر التي عايشها ابن الجوزي، والتي تأثر بها، وهو بالجملة كتاب يصلح لكل داعية أو خطيب حتى يرغب الناس ويرهبهم، جعل هذه المواعظ في خمسة وعشرين فصلا، ترجم لها بعناوين من قبيل: ابك على خطيئتك، امقت نفسك وازدرها، وجعل الفصول من الحادي عشر إلى التاسع عشر، على هيئة نقاط عشر من المواعظ حول كل ترجمة.
التصنيف الفرعي للكتاب: مواعظ وفضائل الأعمال "