Make sure you first configure FTP server and test setting before using the application.
Video Uploader for Facebook is an add-on of UC Browser.Just search ”UC Browser“ in Google Play to download UC Browser for android
With this add-on you can:
Select videos to upload from your Local Gallery or upload your own recording.
Upload your videos easily to your Facebook account.
Set privacy settings so you can choose who uploaded videos can be seen by.
Create tasks for uploading multiple videos.
HOW TO USE IT
1. Take a photo and find it in Your phone gallery
2. Click on SHARE (or sometime send) in Your gallery and choose Easy Panoramio Upload (or sometimes just it's icon)
3. Sign in into a Panoramio account of Your choice
4. Update the photo details such as title, description and GPS location (you can choose it using Google Maps)
EPU can also find Your location automatically using GPS!
Do You want everyone to see Your geo-tagged photos on Google Earth (tm) or Google Maps (tm) ?
Do You want to share some photos with the World using Panoramio, even if You don't have an access to the computer (maybe during a trip)?
Try EPU - You'll love it!
1. To use EPU You need a valid Panoramio account. You can navigate to Panoramio.com and create one.
2. Note that the photos uploaded to Panoramio need to be reviewed by the Panoramio crew before being available to everyone on Google Earth and Google Maps. You can follow the verification process on the Panoramio website.
3. Security of Your personal data is very important for us. None of the information You provide using EPU are being transferred to services other than Panoramio.
4. EPU doesn't use Your Google accounts (configured inside Your phone). You can use EPU just with any Panoramio account.
New languages and features will be available soon. Stay updated :-)
Questions? New feature requests? Bug reports? -> don't hesitate to email us: email@example.com
Flickr Uploader is fast, reliable, automatic and highly configurable. Check out the reviews ★★★★★
You can use the full app for free during 7 days. After the 7 days trial period, a one-time fee of 4.99 USD is required to continue to use it.
Note: If you installed the first version of the app, check the FAQ before installing the new app: https://github.com/rafali/flickr-uploader/wiki/FAQ2
+ Upload entire folders or a selection of photos or videos to Flickr (Bulk Upload)
+ Sync new photos or videos to Flickr (Auto Upload)
+ Select folders on the phone you want to sync (Option)
+ Upload only on WIFI to save data plan (Option)
+ Upload only when phone is charging to save on battery usage (Option)
+ Upload unmodified original photo (Full Resolution & EXIF if available)
+ Select photos/videos to upload from any gallery app
+ Auto delete files 24h hours after upload (Advanced Option)
+ Configure upload Sets, Privacy and Tags (Option)
Price: 4.99 USD (via Google Play or Paypal)
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
Capture, edit and share screenshots on the go
Ashampoo Snap for Android is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device.
Capture screen contents, take photos with your built-in camera or simply load existing images and add stylable arrows, shapes, stamps and texts to get your point across. And when you're finished, share your images through any installed file services (EMail, Picasa, Google+, etc.).
Save and store what you see
Imagine you are browsing Facebook and come across a hilarious post or chat message that could very well be the next epic chat fail. Just take a screenshot and remove sensitive information with Snap for Android and come back to it later.
Record and document unforeseen events on the spot
Don't just rely on your memory alone! Use Snap for Android to record and document unfavorable situations such as car crashes and add arrows and notes to detail the sequence of events that caused them.
Record thoughts and ideas right in your photos
Snap for Android gives you a set of creative tools to draw and write on your images. Enhance your vacation snaps and tell your friends exactly where your room was during your last stay or which places you particularly liked on that beach. Just mark the spots right in your photos with Snap for Android.
Share images with anyone
Use the integrated Ashampoo Web upload and share unique Internet links with others. Your images will be accessible through any web browser and automatically expire after 30 days so your images won't stay online forever. Of course, Snap for Android also supports all built-in sharing capabilities including Facebook and Google+.
•Instant-ready: No manual launching required (background service)
•Notification Bar status messages
•Smart trigger: Screenshots taken through Android-default hardware key combination auto-open in Snap for Android
•System integration: Use "Open with Snap" in other apps, import and edit images through Gallery, take and modify camera snapshots
•Draw rectangle/ellipse/line shapes
•Shadow/outline support: Arrows, Texts, rectangles, ellipses, lines
•Set edited images as wallpaper in launcher
•Supports all installed sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google+, Picasa, Twitter etc.)
•Image scaling supported
•AshWeb upload: Upload images to AshWeb and share unique links
•Enable/disable Notification Bar messages
•Many additional stamps/cliparts
* Photo and Video support
* Gallery Integration
* Edit tags,descriptions,titles,sets,groups,more
* Create new sets!
* Batch Editing/Uploading
* Background Uploads
* Multiple Accounts
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager;
- and many more...
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window "Complete action using" select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share link" and from the window "Share via" select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
The program shows ads. To disable buy ADM Pro.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan.
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim and Paulino Feitio.
- Increase and accelerate the download speed using multiple connections to download files
- Pause, cancel and restart any download
- You can resume paused or broken downloads
- Support for large file downloads (over 2 GB)
- Support all types of files: images, videos, music, software, office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), PDF, RAR, ZIP, GZIP, GZ, etc.
- Download in background
- Automatically detects the links from your Web browser or you can manually add some links.
- Configurable maximum number of parallel downloads
- You can download many files simultaneously or in queue
- Buffer size optimization
- Open differents files with your favorite apps
- Support differents languages: English, Spanish, French, etc.
This application DOES NOT DOWNLOAD streaming videos like YouTube because of Google policy.
Tags: fast download manager android turbo tanso advanced pro http ftp
In this widget you can access youtube faster no need for browser and waiting for it to start
You can also make the video work on background by hitting home button when video starts
and listen while using your phone
for now there is no fullscreen video trying to solve this problem .
and video will go off few second after screen lock
The application use two ways to speed up your connections:
1. Simply optimize some system configuration parameters.
2. Active a process that drops your current connection when the device find a better connection, it can be a closer WiFi access point or a closer/stronger cell tower which gives a better network signal.
So your internet speed is fast, voices are more clear and reception is higher, instantly up to +20% (depends on the device).
More from developer
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for SpotController.
* ads are removed from SpotController.
IMPORTANT: Install SpotController first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in SpotController.
Link to SpotController: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cewan.spot
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
SpotController lets you control the official Spotify program on your computer.
Supports Windows, Linux and Mac.
PLEASE contact us by mail before submitting low ratings or negative comments. Show your support and remove ads by purchasing SpotController Donate.
* The official Spotify client must be installed on your computer. Please make sure that you can start Spotify and play music with it, prior to using SpotController.
* Linux or Windows. For Linux you must use the the Linux version of Spotify (not the one running under Wine). We have tested SpotController on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Ubuntu, Debian. If you get it to work on other versions/platforms please inform us so we can update this information.
* To be able to populate app with playlists/songs you must have the official Spotify app installed on your device.
* Start/stop song
* Skip to next/previous song
* Use the official Spotify app to populate your own favorite list of playlists and songs
* Control the volume (using the volume buttons on the device)
* Configure multiple servers, e.g. if you want to control more than one computer
* Shortcut in notification bar for easy access (can be disabled)
* Change color theme
* Show album art (can be disabled)
* Animations (can be disabled)
* Supports both phones (normal screen size) and tablets (large screens)
1. Download SpotController server from here:
- Windows: https://db.tt/khYIkXHj
- Linux: https://db.tt/5nS0TpaW
- Mac: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17080422
To upgrade server:
1. Extract the new software to the same place.
2. Run the install script again.
Known limitations (Windows only):
* Since the official Spotify client in Windows does not start playing playlists automatically, we need to kill Spotify and start it again when playlists are sent to the client. Drawbacks: slower loading of playlists and possibly dead icons in system tray.
* External Storage - backup history items and server settings
* Wifi/Network State - advice the user to use Wifi
* Internet - access the SpotController Server
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for Instant Upload.
* ads are removed from Instant Upload.
IMPORTANT: Install Instant Upload first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in Instant Upload.
Link to Instant Upload: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cewan