• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Upload, download, and manage your files with Uploaded.net. Whether your files are large or small, Uploaded.net lets you manage them all.
In this initial version you can:
* Browse through your files
* Upload Photos from the Gallery
* Download content from your account to your phone
* Create, rename and delete folders/files
* Share links directly from your mobile
* Have a look at your account data and points
More features are to be added soon
What’s is Facebook Uploader?
It’s an add-on linked to UC Browser that upload multiple photos to your Facebook and get notified when friends like and comment on your posts.
It's really simply to use it. You don't have to login again or follow complex configurations.
With this add-on you can:
1. Upload Photos:
- Upload one or multiple photos to an existing or new album of Facebook.
- Select and create new album of Facebook for the photos you uploaded.
- Set up the privacy for the album you created then you could upload photos only for yourself or your friends.
2. Facebook Notification:
- Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts, and shows push notifications from your Facebook Account.
- You could check the notification in notification bar on your devices directly.
- Open notifications in the browser.
- You can disable the notification in the Settings of Facebook Add-on
- Highest frequency for checking notifications is 15 minutes.
Simple automatic photo and video uploader for Google Drive cloud storage.
Automatically backup all photos and videos in your device to Google Drive!
- See the progress of current upload
- See a list with files waiting to be uploaded
- Remove any file from upload list
- Choose name of backup folder
- Upload only when the device is charging
- Upload using Wi-Fi or data over mobile network
- Upload using only Wi-Fi
- Cancel current upload
- Enable/Disable uploads
- Send only camera photos (default) or all images on device.
- Send only camera videos (default) or all videos.
- Show progress and upload status notifications
Google Drive is a cloud file storage service provided by Google™.
Read more about Google Drive on http://www.google.com/drive/about.html
DS Uploader is a separate upload utility for Synology DiskStation owners that makes it possible to easily and quickly upload files to the disk station or queue them for later upload on a WifI connection.
It has two main modes.
Separate File Upload
Files can be uploaded to the DiskStation by sharing them with the application. Simply select files or text data and choose the "share with" option of the respective app. When you choose DS Uploader you can choose a folder on one of your shares on DiskStation. You can even present a standard folder to always upload your files to the same directory.
File uploads will only occur in case there is a WiFi connection established. In other cases DS Uploader will remember the files to be uploaded and upload them once a WiFi conenction has been established.
Automatic Media Upload
In case you select a path for automatic media upload in the settings screen. DS Uploader will watch your media library for additions and automatically upload these files to the specified folder. This makes it easy to keep the pictures taken in sync with your device.
This service will only run in case you select a directory in the config screen. Otherwise DS Uploader will have no background services running.
Requested Permissions and why they are needed:
- Internet: DS Uploader needs this to connect to the network and your DiskStation.
- Network State: DS Uploader needs this to know whether you are connceted to a WiFi or not.
- Read Storage: DS Uploader needs this to access files on your storage system that you want to get uploaded.
- Write External Storage (on devices prior to Android 4.3): When you upload files from data streams to your server it is not guaranteed that this data will still be there when we try to later upload it to your DiskStation. Therefore we create a local copy of the file in a cache folder on your SD card (deleting it once it has been uploaded). Writing to this cache needs a permission to write to your SD card on devices prior to Android 4.3. We don't write anywhere else on your SD card.
- Boot Completed: To restart the media checking service in the background once the device is restarted this is needed.
- In-App Purchase: If you use the app very frequently we will display a small nag screen prior to frequent uploads and ask you to support the app development by buying DS Uploader for a small amount. You can always chose to ignore the nag screen and the app will still work fully. Thank you for your help!
Ashampoo Snap for Android is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device.
Capture screen contents, take photos with your built-in camera or simply load existing images and add stylable arrows, shapes, stamps and texts to get your point across. And when you're finished, share your images through any installed file services (EMail, Picasa, Google+, etc.).
Save and store what you see
Imagine you are browsing Facebook and come across a hilarious post or chat message that could very well be the next epic chat fail. Just take a screenshot and remove sensitive information with Snap for Android and come back to it later.
Record and document unforeseen events on the spot
Don't just rely on your memory alone! Use Snap for Android to record and document unfavorable situations such as car crashes and add arrows and notes to detail the sequence of events that caused them.
Record thoughts and ideas right in your photos
Snap for Android gives you a set of creative tools to draw and write on your images. Enhance your vacation snaps and tell your friends exactly where your room was during your last stay or which places you particularly liked on that beach. Just mark the spots right in your photos with Snap for Android.
Share images with anyone
Use the integrated Ashampoo Web upload and share unique Internet links with others. Your images will be accessible through any web browser and automatically expire after 30 days so your images won't stay online forever. Of course, Snap for Android also supports all built-in sharing capabilities including Facebook and Google+.
•Instant-ready: No manual launching required (background service)
•Notification Bar status messages
•Smart trigger: Screenshots taken through Android-default hardware key combination auto-open in Snap for Android
•System integration: Use "Open with Snap" in other apps, import and edit images through Gallery, take and modify camera snapshots
•Draw rectangle/ellipse/line shapes
•Shadow/outline support: Arrows, Texts, rectangles, ellipses, lines
•Set edited images as wallpaper in launcher
•Supports all installed sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google+, Picasa, Twitter etc.)
•Image scaling supported
•AshWeb upload: Upload images to AshWeb and share unique links
•Enable/disable Notification Bar messages
•Many additional stamps/cliparts
Flickr Uploader is fast, reliable, automatic and highly configurable. Check out the reviews ★★★★★
You can use the full app for free during 7 days. After the 7 days trial period, a one-time fee of 4.99 USD is required to continue to use it.
Note: If you installed the first version of the app, check the FAQ before installing the new app: https://github.com/rafali/flickr-uploader/wiki/FAQ2
+ Upload entire folders or a selection of photos or videos to Flickr (Bulk Upload)
+ Sync new photos or videos to Flickr (Auto Upload)
+ Select folders on the phone you want to sync (Option)
+ Upload only on WIFI to save data plan (Option)
+ Upload only when phone is charging to save on battery usage (Option)
+ Upload unmodified original photo (Full Resolution & EXIF if available)
+ Select photos/videos to upload from any gallery app
+ Auto delete files 24h hours after upload (Advanced Option)
+ Configure upload Sets, Privacy and Tags (Option)
Price: 4.99 USD (via Google Play or Paypal)
If you have any issue please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rafali
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire".
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
☆ Everything can be sent - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Group sharing is supported to up to 5 devices at the same time!
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Uploads can be initiated in the following ways:
- Connecting the phone to your home wifi network
- Tapping on the "Upload Now" widget
- Selecting the "Upload New" or "Upload All" buttons on the main app screen
- Selecting the "Upload Selected" button on the main app screen (paid version only)
- Plugging your phone into a charger while connected to your home wifi network.
- Photos (and optionally videos) are uploaded automatically - no user intervention is required
- No additional software needs to be installed on your home computer
- Can upload to any Windows computer, Network Attached Storage device or other device with SMB file
- Uploaded photos/videos can be organised automatically into folders for each day or month
- Automatic uploads can be controlled to preserve battery life - e.g. only uploading when your phone is charging, or only uploading when explicitly requested by the user
- Upload only selected photos/videos if required - PAID VERSION ONLY
- "Upload Now" widget for your homescreen, to request immediate upload of new photos/videos if you are taking them while you are at home
- Multiple home wifi connections supported (e.g. for homes with more than one access point) - PAID VERSION ONLY.
The free version of the app has the following limitations:
- Only 3 photos or videos may be uploaded at a time
- Only 1 home wifi connection can be defined
- "Upload Selected" option is not available.
To remove these limitations you can purchase the PC Photo unlocker app from the Google Play Store:
SpotController lets you control the official Spotify program on your computer.
Supports Windows, Linux and Mac.
PLEASE contact us by mail before submitting low ratings or negative comments. Show your support and remove ads by purchasing SpotController Donate.
* The official Spotify client must be installed on your computer. Please make sure that you can start Spotify and play music with it, prior to using SpotController.
* Linux or Windows. For Linux you must use the the Linux version of Spotify (not the one running under Wine). We have tested SpotController on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Ubuntu, Debian. If you get it to work on other versions/platforms please inform us so we can update this information.
* To be able to populate app with playlists/songs you must have the official Spotify app installed on your device.
* Start/stop song
* Skip to next/previous song
* Use the official Spotify app to populate your own favorite list of playlists and songs
* Control the volume (using the volume buttons on the device)
* Configure multiple servers, e.g. if you want to control more than one computer
* Shortcut in notification bar for easy access (can be disabled)
* Change color theme
* Show album art (can be disabled)
* Animations (can be disabled)
* Supports both phones (normal screen size) and tablets (large screens)
1. Download SpotController server from here:
- Windows: https://db.tt/khYIkXHj
- Linux: https://db.tt/5nS0TpaW
- Mac: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17080422
To upgrade server:
1. Extract the new software to the same place.
2. Run the install script again.
Known limitations (Windows only):
* Since the official Spotify client in Windows does not start playing playlists automatically, we need to kill Spotify and start it again when playlists are sent to the client. Drawbacks: slower loading of playlists and possibly dead icons in system tray.
* External Storage - backup history items and server settings
* Wifi/Network State - advice the user to use Wifi
* Internet - access the SpotController Server
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for SpotController.
* ads are removed from SpotController.
IMPORTANT: Install SpotController first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in SpotController.
Link to SpotController: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cewan.spot
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for Instant Upload.
* ads are removed from Instant Upload.
IMPORTANT: Install Instant Upload first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in Instant Upload.
Link to Instant Upload: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cewan