• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Upload, download, and manage your files with Uploaded.net. Whether your files are large or small, Uploaded.net lets you manage them all.
In this initial version you can:
* Browse through your files
* Upload Photos from the Gallery
* Download content from your account to your phone
* Create, rename and delete folders/files
* Share links directly from your mobile
* Have a look at your account data and points
More features are to be added soon
What’s is Facebook Uploader?
It’s an add-on linked to UC Browser that upload multiple photos to your Facebook and get notified when friends like and comment on your posts.
It's really simply to use it. You don't have to login again or follow complex configurations.
With this add-on you can:
1. Upload Photos:
- Upload one or multiple photos to an existing or new album of Facebook.
- Select and create new album of Facebook for the photos you uploaded.
- Set up the privacy for the album you created then you could upload photos only for yourself or your friends.
2. Facebook Notification:
- Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts, and shows push notifications from your Facebook Account.
- You could check the notification in notification bar on your devices directly.
- Open notifications in the browser.
- You can disable the notification in the Settings of Facebook Add-on
- Highest frequency for checking notifications is 15 minutes.
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire".
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
Flickr Uploader is fast, reliable, automatic and highly configurable. Check out the reviews ★★★★★
You can use the full app for free during 7 days. After the 7 days trial period, a one-time fee of 4.99 USD is required to continue to use it.
Note: If you installed the first version of the app, check the FAQ before installing the new app: https://github.com/rafali/flickr-uploader/wiki/FAQ2
+ Upload entire folders or a selection of photos or videos to Flickr (Bulk Upload)
+ Sync new photos or videos to Flickr (Auto Upload)
+ Select folders on the phone you want to sync (Option)
+ Upload only on WIFI to save data plan (Option)
+ Upload only when phone is charging to save on battery usage (Option)
+ Upload unmodified original photo (Full Resolution & EXIF if available)
+ Select photos/videos to upload from any gallery app
+ Auto delete files 24h hours after upload (Advanced Option)
+ Configure upload Sets, Privacy and Tags (Option)
Price: 4.99 USD (via Google Play or Paypal)
If you have any issue please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rafali
DS Uploader is a separate upload utility for Synology DiskStation owners that makes it possible to easily and quickly upload files to the disk station or queue them for later upload on a WifI connection.
It has two main modes.
Separate File Upload
Files can be uploaded to the DiskStation by sharing them with the application. Simply select files or text data and choose the "share with" option of the respective app. When you choose DS Uploader you can choose a folder on one of your shares on DiskStation. You can even present a standard folder to always upload your files to the same directory.
File uploads will only occur in case there is a WiFi connection established. In other cases DS Uploader will remember the files to be uploaded and upload them once a WiFi conenction has been established.
Automatic Media Upload
In case you select a path for automatic media upload in the settings screen. DS Uploader will watch your media library for additions and automatically upload these files to the specified folder. This makes it easy to keep the pictures taken in sync with your device.
This service will only run in case you select a directory in the config screen. Otherwise DS Uploader will have no background services running.
Requested Permissions and why they are needed:
- Internet: DS Uploader needs this to connect to the network and your DiskStation.
- Network State: DS Uploader needs this to know whether you are connceted to a WiFi or not.
- Read Storage: DS Uploader needs this to access files on your storage system that you want to get uploaded.
- Write External Storage (on devices prior to Android 4.3): When you upload files from data streams to your server it is not guaranteed that this data will still be there when we try to later upload it to your DiskStation. Therefore we create a local copy of the file in a cache folder on your SD card (deleting it once it has been uploaded). Writing to this cache needs a permission to write to your SD card on devices prior to Android 4.3. We don't write anywhere else on your SD card.
- Boot Completed: To restart the media checking service in the background once the device is restarted this is needed.
- In-App Purchase: If you use the app very frequently we will display a small nag screen prior to frequent uploads and ask you to support the app development by buying DS Uploader for a small amount. You can always chose to ignore the nag screen and the app will still work fully. Thank you for your help!
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Note: Your Android device MUST have at least 16 megabytes of RAM for the application's use.
These early releases serve as a starting point and proof-of-concept. Future releases will begin to add connectivity to remote data sources, graphical exploration of the data and, ultimately, mashups of data from multiple sources.
The long-term vision for the application is to allow mobile-based access to semantic data via SPARQL endpoints. As a mobile application it will need to facilitate access using graphical paradigms in place of text-based queries.
Please send me your comments and thoughts on the functionality which you would desire in such an application.
The application includes a few basic semantic technology features:
- -The ability to reason over a (small) ontology
- -The ability to execute SPARQL against:
- -the reasoned ontology
- -an external SPARQL endpoint
- -an external RDF data source
- -The ability to drilldown on some SPARQL results
By default the program loads an ontology and data representing fuel purchases. This ontology is discussed at http://monead.com/semantic/query.html Similarly, a default SPARQL query is loaded into the SPARQL tab.
Other ontologies and queries may be loaded from the SD card (local storage), pasted from the clipboard or typed manually.
The operation of the application is very basic. You provide an ontology, run the reasoner and then run SPARQL queries. In addition, a simple (and greatly constrained) tree-view of the reasoned model is provided.
If querying external RDF data sources or SPARQL endpoints, a local ontology does not need to be provided. Sample queries for the sample ontology as well as several external data sources are included. See the included documentation for more details on the included samples.
> Simply upload a photo or take a new photo
> Type any words to match the photo
> Select any font color or style you like
If you are an active social networking player, this app will be of great help for you.
Add texts on photos will definitely entice people to pay more attention to your photos.
It helps you to express yourself in a gorgeous way.
Sometimes a photo with one or two stylish words must be worth 100 simple words.
So just post a photo with colorful and stylish texts to match your feeling, your car, your dress or the weather...
Some Awesome Features:
+ You can upload one photo from the album or instantly take a new photo
+ As many as 66 font colors are available
+ As many as More Than 200 font styles are available
+ As many as More Than 40 new and special font styles are available
+ Multiple share ways: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Etc.
** This application is NOT Youtube MP3 converter. You can convert ONLY videos that are in your device.
Step by step instructions
1) Choose Video that you want to convert
2) Choose audio format (MP3 or AAC) and Bit Rate
3) Add meta-data for MP3 format (optional)
4) Press "Convert" button
- Trim converted MP3 files or MP3 files in your device
- Merge multiple audio files into one
- Edit MP3 Meta-Data (Cover image, Title, Artist, Genre,..)
- Run in Background
- Output small browser
- Options (Play, Delete, Rename, Share, Edit Meta-Data, Trim, Merge)
** In-App Purchase is for Ad-Free Version
** Supports All ARM (CPU) devices
Video to MP3 Converter use LGPL ffmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as codec.
This app automatically copies pictures and video files from your phone/tablet to your network drive (NAS), server, media centre, or home computer. You can set the app to do it automatically when you arrive home or set your device to charge. No USB wiring required, one less thing to steal your time. Using the WiFi network in your home.
- Automatically upload pictures into your computer when charging, or immediately when home.
- Automatically organize uploaded files in folders by the file dates.
- Supports wake on LAN (WOL) option is available to automatically start your computer when you come home.
Works great also with Instagram and other photo apps.
Free ALPHA test version.
This program is also available as a low-cost donate version, with select stable versions and no end user obligations.
The free version is for trying and testing, and is fully functional, but it may ask you to upgrade when there are newer ALFA versions available. If you do not like to be a tester over time or just want to show support, please buy the low-cost pay-for version once you have found it working satisfactory in your home.
Please continue to support and contribute by updating to the latest versions, reporting issues (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and suggesting improvements.
In general, please share successes with the world, but more importantly - as goes for any Alpha-version tester, any found issues to email@example.com.
Includes easy-to-follow Guide for getting started.
This permission is required for the program to use the ip protocol in order to upload and synchronize images with your computer.
This permission is required for the program to access the storage on your device where camera images and video is stored.
These permissions are used by the program to check if you are on your home network (where the network share is likely to be available).
This permission is used by the program to keep the WiFi connections alive during long upload sessions if there are large amounts of data (unfortunately, not all devices respect this).
Protocol in use is CIFS/SAMBA
Maximum seen transfer rate is 4MB per second
Maximum number of files transferred in one batch is 2000
Maximum file size supported is over 1GB
Lazy evaluation of files that need transfer
User-selectable upload folder
User-selectable max upload frequency
User-selectable triggers (charging or WiFi connect & new picture taken)
Wake on LAN feature with Magic Packet technology.
Pretty lights come on in the house when properly connected.
Supported format: 3gp, mp4, mpeg, vob, and many other less known formats.
You can convert music videos or videos to mp3 with two or three clicks.
Advanced settings supported:
Setting bitrate: 8Kbit/s, 16Kbit/s, 24Kbit/s, 32Kbit/s, 64Kbit/s, 128Kbit/s, 192Kbit/s, 256Kbit/s.
Set target directory to save your converted video to mp3.
Easy to use, click on select button than your file, just last click on convert and your video to mp3 convert started.
This version is free
video to mp3 use LGPL ffmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as codec.
Simple automatic photo and video uploader for Google Drive cloud storage.
Automatically backup all photos and videos in your device to Google Drive!
- See the progress of current upload
- See a list with files waiting to be uploaded
- Remove any file from upload list
- Choose name of backup folder
- Upload only when the device is charging
- Upload using Wi-Fi or data over mobile network
- Upload using only Wi-Fi
- Cancel current upload
- Enable/Disable uploads
- Send only camera photos (default) or all images on device.
- Send only camera videos (default) or all videos.
- Show progress and upload status notifications
Google Drive is a cloud file storage service provided by Google™.
Read more about Google Drive on http://www.google.com/drive/about.html
All videos access from gallery .
* Cut the Videos
* Join two Videos
How to Use this App?
1. Pick MP4 video from Gallery
2. Edit your videos
3. Enter Output file name
4. Share the Output videos
5.Delete or play output videos
SpotController lets you control the official Spotify program on your computer.
Supports Windows, Linux and Mac.
PLEASE contact us by mail before submitting low ratings or negative comments. Show your support and remove ads by purchasing SpotController Donate.
* The official Spotify client must be installed on your computer. Please make sure that you can start Spotify and play music with it, prior to using SpotController.
* Linux or Windows. For Linux you must use the the Linux version of Spotify (not the one running under Wine). We have tested SpotController on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Ubuntu, Debian. If you get it to work on other versions/platforms please inform us so we can update this information.
* To be able to populate app with playlists/songs you must have the official Spotify app installed on your device.
* Start/stop song
* Skip to next/previous song
* Use the official Spotify app to populate your own favorite list of playlists and songs
* Control the volume (using the volume buttons on the device)
* Configure multiple servers, e.g. if you want to control more than one computer
* Shortcut in notification bar for easy access (can be disabled)
* Change color theme
* Show album art (can be disabled)
* Animations (can be disabled)
* Supports both phones (normal screen size) and tablets (large screens)
1. Download SpotController server from here:
- Windows: https://db.tt/khYIkXHj
- Linux: https://db.tt/5nS0TpaW
- Mac: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17080422
To upgrade server:
1. Extract the new software to the same place.
2. Run the install script again.
Known limitations (Windows only):
* Since the official Spotify client in Windows does not start playing playlists automatically, we need to kill Spotify and start it again when playlists are sent to the client. Drawbacks: slower loading of playlists and possibly dead icons in system tray.
* External Storage - backup history items and server settings
* Wifi/Network State - advice the user to use Wifi
* Internet - access the SpotController Server
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for SpotController.
* ads are removed from SpotController.
IMPORTANT: Install SpotController first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in SpotController.
Link to SpotController: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cewan.spot
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for Instant Upload.
* ads are removed from Instant Upload.
IMPORTANT: Install Instant Upload first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in Instant Upload.
Link to Instant Upload: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cewan