"Spotify remoteless is the worlds greatest invention!" -JosephRS on twitter (august 2011)
"Wow! The new update to 2.0 makes this app almost perfect! You guys rule. I say almost because I still get the random "remoteless has stopped working" message. Fix that and you win!" - Zeke Duarte, google play store
"Muuuuch better! This app used to be a POS to say the least but with this newest update, a new UI, support for stared playlist, and way better performance. This app is all that it needs to be." - Adam Isa, google play store
"Finally a full functioning version for android Was very disappointed with last version but so far this version rocks. Am so thrilled that I can finally search and queue songs and interact with desktop features from my phone" - Chris Peters, google play store
"I give Remoteless for Spotify a rating of 10 out 10 stars" -LarryABall on twitter (august 2013)
"Spotify premium on surround sound + remoteless app is the best thing I've done for myself in years" -rivercityriot on twitter (juni 2013)
"The new 2.0 version of Remoteless (a Remote app for desktop Spotify) looks like a huge improvement." -ironicsans on twitter (december 2012)
Control Spotify from your couch or any room in the house by
turning your Android into a remote control for Spotify.
Great for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Control any Mac (OS 10.6 or newer) or Windows PC on the same wifi as your Android.
It's not possible to remote control another iOS device, and Remoteless will not play any audio.
Each computer needs to have a HELPER installed. The HELPER can be downloaded from www.remoteless.no.
Fully functional as a remote for Spotify Free users, but now with tons of extra features for Spotify Premium users.
Some of the things you can do with Remoteless in addition to the normal stuff like start, stop, volume, next, shuffle etc. is:
* Store favorite artists, albums and tracks.
* Start a radio station from any playlist, artist, album, or track.
* Queue any track, or queue all tracks from a playlist or album.
* Search the Spotify library
* Share what you are listening to through twitter, sms or e-mail.
Spotify Premium users can also:
* Browse and start playlists (no longer fully working for Spotify free users).
* Browse starred tracks.
* Star and unstar tracks.
* Show coverart in lists while browsing.
Remoteless will also remote control Airfoil on your computer.
Remoteless only works if you have Spotify installed on a computer. Spotify can be downloaded from www.spotify.com and is only available in some regions.
Existing users are required to update their helpers to version 2.1.1 or newer.
REMOTELESS is not affiliated with Spotify and SPOTIFY is the registered trademark of Spotify Group.
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration
• Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (local music only)
• Sampler with included sound FX, drums, and an exclusive pack by Snoop Dogg
• Single Deck portrait mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable)
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controller (Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp perform on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
Have a song stuck in your head? You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you results through this sing/hum search.
As you SoundHound, you have access to:
· Artist and band biographies
· Album release date and band info
· LiveLyrics, moving real-time with the music
· Music videos
· Song previews and album reviews
· Easy sharing of your favorite discoveries to Facebook and Twitter
· Add your searches to an Rdio or Spotify playlist or quick link to stream
· Purchase songs or albums instantly in Google Play
· Ad free experience
Beyond the SoundHound search, you can also explore:
· Top music charts across various genres
· Music map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Featured artist birthdays, everyday
· Weekly featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your own history of previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
◦ Top 10 Must-Have Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
◦ Essential App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS (temporarily unavailable).
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Discover new music on your Sonos with Sponos Radio.
Sponos Radio delivers Spotify Radio functionality to your Sonos system.
Create your own radio stations
• Pick one of your favourite artists, track, album or genre and create a unique radio station
Improve your stations
• Like and dislike songs to tune your station.
• Save liked tracks to Sonos Favourites.
• Begin by connecting Sponos Radio to your Sonos system. Once connected, add a Spotify track to one of your players queue to enable Sponos to connect with your account. Adding a track to a Sonos device may be performed before the setup to speed things up sense you will not have to exit the setup and go back.
• Tap the album art to quickly access volume and grouping control of your players.
• You can change default parameters for stations such as adventureness and variety from the settings.
• Sponos Radio requires an Spotify Premium subscription already activated on your Sonos system.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Spotify or Sonos.
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
Sponos Radio uses The Echo Nest to match songs.
Tags: sonos, spotify, freddroid, sonos app android v4.1, spotify radio for sonos
* Displays album art and track information.
* Swipe left/right to navigate.
* Swipe up/down to adjust volume.
* Tap to play/pause.
NOTE: Needs to be configured before first use!
Requires Internet permission for automatically sending
anonymous bug reports (powered by www.crittercism.com)
This helps me fix bugs and make the app better for everyone.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
At your next party you and your friends will have millions of songs available. Jukebox for Spotify allows everybody to request favorite songs. You can change the order of the playlist by voting songs up and down. So your party always runs the right music.
With the app you can:
- Find the nearest jukebox
- View playlists and vote songs up or down
- Request songs and comment
- Access the entire Spotify library (> 16 million tracks)
With the app and your Spotify Premium account you can:
- Create a jukebox and specify the location
- Manage the playlist
- Play music
- Skip title
Whether at a private party, in a club, at a wedding, in a pub or at any other event - with Jukebox for Spotify you have access to all tracks listed in the Spotify library. No more need for mp3s, iTunes, YouTube, CDs or records. All you need is your Smartphone or your Tablet and an internet connection. Sign in with your Spotify Premium account, create a jukebox and start the party. Or you can choose the nearest jukebox and make sure that the right music is played.
And all that for free.
•Assign the app to Android Wear’s system voice actions and send a query using “Play…” voice action*.
•Start the playback of playlists you follow on Spotify using the keyword “playlist”. Likewise, use “artist” or “song” to filter your search results only with bands/artists or tracks.
•Put your favorite band’s top songs or playlist on shuffle/repeat mode by using “shuffle” or “repeat” keywords.
•Playback controls on your Android Wear Device. Send pause, skip, play and all the other media commands straight from your watch. (5.0+)
•You are following a playlist and it is super hard to speak its name? Maybe even impossible? Try out our playlist renaming feature. This will rename the playlist only on this app to make it easier to say its name.
•Hands busy with pizza but you really hate one specific song of a playlist? Just say “Skip” or “Play next” to skip the song (or just say any media commands you want! i.e. resume, pause, skip, previous). But if you think you are too fancy to say these common words, just rename them to whatever you want!
*Sometimes Google’s voice recognition does not send the request through the app. If that happens, just open the app using “Start Spotify Controller”, and then speak your request or use your favorite Android Wear launcher to start the app.
Due to limitations on Spotify Android App, some of these features are only available on the Native Player, which uses Spotify SDK BETA.
A PREMIUM SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO USE THIS APP.
If you find any bugs, want to contribute with translations, request a feature or just want to say hi, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com !
Having problems? Join us at the 'Spoticast Support' community on G+ here http://goo.gl/kW5hKH
Please read the FAQ! http://goo.gl/3Fs4oO
Spoticast does NOT requires a premium Spotify account!
Please note that you MUST enable "Device Broadcast Status" in Spotify and restart it before Spoticast will work. You can restart it by logging out of Spotify, force closing it or rebooting.
Questions or comments?
twitter: @Spoticast #spoticast
KNOWN ISSUES - IN PROGRESS
* Facebook two factor auth.
* Audio from android device during playback. (No easy fix)
* Random play interruption while navigating Spotify
Pure Music is Pure’s on demand music service, which allows unlimited music streaming from one of the biggest cloud-based catalogues covering almost every conceivable artist and genre for a monthly subscription.
Music discovery is made easy with a clean new design and a new ‘Discover’ section with smart recommendations. Pure Connect also features content from Audioboo's ‘In Their Own Words’, which allows musicians, authors and comedians to connect with their audience via the spoken word.
The new Pure Stream feature lets you stream music stored on your device to any compatible Pure product. You can also use it to stream Pure Music, live radio, on-demand programmes, podcasts and ambient sounds, and enjoy them all wirelessly in a single or multiroom environment on Pure ‘Jongo’ products.
• Listen to millions of tracks via the Pure Music subscription service
• Enjoy over 20,000 internet radio stations
• Choose from over 8,000 on-demand radio shows and podcasts
• Stream local music, Pure Music, internet radio stations, radio shows, podcasts and ambient sounds to compatible Pure products such as the Jongo S3, Sensia 200D Connect and One Flow
• Select from a library of evocative ambient sounds
• Browse your ‘Discover’ section with smart recommendations
• Search by station, language, country or genre
• Save unlimited favourites (requires free registration)
• Listen to ‘In Their Own Words’ Audioboos from musicians, authors and comedians
• Facebook and Twitter integration
• Supports MP3, AAC, WMA and Real streams
• Supports HTTP, SHOUTcast, RTSP and MMSH protocols
• Supported playlist formats: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, SMIL
Follow Pure on Facebook at http:www.facebook.com/PURE
*** THIS VERSION REQUIRES ANDROID 4.0 OR ABOVE ***
*** WE RECOMMEND MAKING SURE YOUR STREAMER IS UPDATED TO 3.22 ***
MU-SO: SIMPLE TO SET UP, EASY TO USE
Mu-so is a wireless music system designed by Naim Audio to transform your music into incredible sonic experiences. The Naim app features some simple set up features to get your mu-so playing within minutes:
• Simple network set up wizard
• Two EQ settings for positions away from or close to room boundary
• Set loudness control on/off
• Adjust illumination settings
• Update mu-so software directly from your mobile device
PLAY & CONTROL ALL YOUR MUSIC WIRELESSLY
Unite all of your music in one place with the Naim app and any of our network-connected digital music players or wireless music systems to put millions of songs at your fingertips.
• Select inputs: UPnPTM, Spotify Connect (mu-so only), Internet Radio, USB/iPod, Digital, Analogue
• Play, pause, skip tracks and seek to time
• Browse music through album artwork tiles
• Create and save playlists
• Control local and group volume and select rooms with multiroom feature
• Browse and play internet radio stations and save presets to home screen and on product control
Go deeper into your music with Naim’s unique sound while this app helps you make new discoveries along the way. Hit ‘Info’ when streaming over UPnPTM to explore the following in-depth information:
• Artists, performers and other credits
• Discographies, biographies and image galleries
• Similar music and new music recommendations
• Reviews and links to online articles
THIS VERSION REQUIRES ANDROID 4.0 OR ABOVE
This app works with all of the following Naim network-connected digital music players connected to a Wi-Fi network:
• UnitiQute 2
• NaimUniti 2
• ND5 XS
• NAC-N 172 XS
A Naim all-in-one player, network player or streaming preamplifier is required to create a multiroom system. Mu-so is a client player only. Spotify Connect is only available on mu-so and requires a Spotify Premium subscription.
Instant Upload is used to quickly upload any type of file to an FTP or SFTP server.
This app contains ads. Buy the donate key to get rid of them.
Please add rating and comment if you like the app!
Problems/complaints? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: transfer, send, receive, backup, dropbox alternative, sync
- Bug fix for sharing with other apps
- Ads framework deprecated
- Bug fixes
- Progress and notification
- Added progress view for uploaded/uploading/failed items
- Added the concept of target folders
- Saving history of destination folders
SpotController lets you control the official Spotify program on your computer.
Supports Windows, Linux and Mac.
PLEASE contact us by mail before submitting low ratings or negative comments. Show your support and remove ads by purchasing SpotController Donate.
* The official Spotify client must be installed on your computer. Please make sure that you can start Spotify and play music with it, prior to using SpotController.
* Linux or Windows. For Linux you must use the the Linux version of Spotify (not the one running under Wine). We have tested SpotController on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Ubuntu, Debian. If you get it to work on other versions/platforms please inform us so we can update this information.
* To be able to populate app with playlists/songs you must have the official Spotify app installed on your device.
* Start/stop song
* Skip to next/previous song
* Use the official Spotify app to populate your own favorite list of playlists and songs
* Control the volume (using the volume buttons on the device)
* Configure multiple servers, e.g. if you want to control more than one computer
* Shortcut in notification bar for easy access (can be disabled)
* Change color theme
* Show album art (can be disabled)
* Animations (can be disabled)
* Supports both phones (normal screen size) and tablets (large screens)
1. Download SpotController server from here:
- Windows: https://db.tt/khYIkXHj
- Linux: https://db.tt/5nS0TpaW
- Mac: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17080422
To upgrade server:
1. Extract the new software to the same place.
2. Run the install script again.
Known limitations (Windows only):
* Since the official Spotify client in Windows does not start playing playlists automatically, we need to kill Spotify and start it again when playlists are sent to the client. Drawbacks: slower loading of playlists and possibly dead icons in system tray.
* External Storage - backup history items and server settings
* Wifi/Network State - advice the user to use Wifi
* Internet - access the SpotController Server
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for Instant Upload.
* ads are removed from Instant Upload.
IMPORTANT: Install Instant Upload first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in Instant Upload.
Link to Instant Upload: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cewan