Mines app is an Android version of one of the most popular computer games. Mines is a simple, free, fun and addictive game for single player.
The goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines without being "destroyed" by clicking on a mine. The location of the mines is discovered by a process of logic. Clicking on the game board will reveal what is hidden underneath the chosen square or squares (a large number of blank squares may be revealed in one go if they are adjacent to each other). Some squares are blank but some contain numbers (1 to 8), each number being the number of mines adjacent to the uncovered square. To help avoid hitting a mine, the location of a suspected mine can be marked by flagging it with the right mouse button. The game is won once all blank squares have been uncovered without hitting a mine, any remaining mines not identified by flags being automatically flagged by the computer.
Mines app offers:
- simple, professional design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- unlimited difficulty options: beginner, intermediate, advanced, custom
- game timer
- mines left counter
- start new any time you like
- in game help
- small size, smaller as competing apps on Google play
- hours of fun playing
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- kids and people of all ages love it and keeps them occupied for hours!