PLEASE NOTE: Calculations based on correlated vs uncorrelated levels yield very different results. If you see an unexpected result, please verify the uncorrelated/correlated setting of this app first !
This tools helps to add and subtract an arbitrary number of power levels expressed in units of dBm and watt.
This tools helps to add and subtract correlated and uncorrelated voltage levels.
This tool calculates for an entry using a unit such as dBm, dBW, mW, W, mV, V, dBV, dBµV and dBu the corresponding values for all other units, for individual impedance values.
NO Internet permission required! You are sure that your notes are safely stored only on your device and not uploaded to an unknown server.
At the first start you need to choose the name of the database (only the name or the complete path in memory) and press the Create button.
After choosing your password, you can open the database pressing the Open button.
Note Crypt Donate / Pro has extra features like:
• Auto create an hidden backup database for prevent loss of data if there are errors while saving (saved with the name ."database name")
• Auto close the database, after 5 minutes, if you didn't and the current active application isn't Note Crypt (eg. If you exit with the home button). By doing so at the next opening of Note Crypt you need to re-enter the password for read your notes.
• Ability of search through your notes.
After installing Note Crypt Donate / Pro, you can uninstall Note Crypt (Free version) without loose your notes.
Note Crypt allow you to:
• Create different encrypted, with password, database (files).
• Add new notes in a database choosing for each of them: title, tags and text of the note.
• Filter by Tag the list of the notes.
• Mark the notes as important by clicking the star icon.
• Sorting notes by alphabet or creation date.
• Change the password of an existing database.
• The database is encrypted with AES 128 bit, using cipher-block chaining (CBC), PKCS5Padding and a random IV generated at every save.
For the KDF is used a random salt and PBKDF2WithHmacSHA1.
If you forgot your password, the notes will be inaccessible.
With the next updates more features will be added.
Now the default database location is the folder NoteCrypt on your external memory (eg. /storage/emulated/0/NoteCrypt)
If you have any questions or problems, please let me know at email@example.com
If you like to stay up to date about Note Crypt, follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LuNittis
Note Crypt created by Ludovico de Nittis.
Special thanks: Damiano, Lorenzo Andraghetti (icon of Note Crypt).
** Convert Everything Seriously Converts Any Unit of Measurement to Another - Lifehacker **
** Convert All the Things with Convert Everything - XDA Developers **
Unit converter & calculator:
Battery charge time
Molecular weight / Molar mass calculator
Android DPI calculator
Brix and Baume
Alphanumeric phone number
Sheet metal unit converter
Colors Hex, RGB
Suits and Coats
Text - ASCII,hexadecimal, binary, Morse code, Base64
Moment of Force
Illumination Luminous Intensity
Digital Image Resolution
Volume Charge Density
Speed of Wind
Amount of substance
Surface Charge Density
Surface Current Density
Magnetic Field Strength
Radiation Dose Equivalent
Radiation Absorbed Dose Rate
Radiation Absorbed Dose
Heat Flux Density
Heat Transfer Coefficient
Linear Charge Density
Linear Current Density
Magnetic Flux Density
Mass Flux Density
Moment of Inertia
Area of Room
Time Lead time days weeks months years
Time Remove time
Time Days until countdown
Women's bra band size
Women's bra cup size
Time Date Julian
Number sequences Fibonacci
Random number generator
Depth of Field
Pixels Aspect Ratio
Viscosity Oil Water
Enthalpy Mass, Molar, Volume
Alcohol Blood alcohol content
Words to pages
Pixels, aspect ratio, PPI, dot matrix
Health and fitness
Periodic table of elements
Frequency and Period
International Radiotelephony Spelling Alphabet
Astrology and Zodiac
Resistor color code
Inflation / CPI
Speed of Sound
Child Blood Type
Fuel efficiency volume
Fuel efficiency mass
Linear mass density
Drill bit size
Drill tap size
American Sign Language ASL
Syringe needle gauge
Body jewelry gauge
Additionally the input power into a receiver with 50 Ohm input impedance is calculated from the gain of the receiving antenna.
The program automatically converts power flux density into electric and magnetic field strength.
Depending on the transmitted frequency, various parameters influence the received power and field strength, such as non-line-of-sight propagation, changes in polarisation, reflections, and multi-path propagation affect the true values. Additionally antenna VSWR and cable losses have to be considered.
The program Field Strength and Power Estimator does not consider these impairments. It assumes conditions, that are close to the best possible theoretical values. This is why we say the program is an Estimator, not a Calculator.
To start calculation, just select a row by touching it and change a specific value.
After touching the "Estimator" button in order to return to the main menu, the dependent values are calculated automatically.
The results are displayed with 3 decimal places only (except the antenna gain values, which are displayed with 1 decimal place).
If you change a unit, the corresponding numerical values are converted.
For example: 1 mW gives 0 dBm if the unit is changed from mW to dBm. Be careful not to change a zero linear value to dB.
It is also possible to enter the values with "m" for milli, "M" for mega, "u" for micro, etc.
When changing the values for Frequency, Antenna Gain Transmitter, Antenna Gain Receiver or Distance, all other values are recalculated using the set Transmitted Power.
When changing one of the other values however, Frequency, Antenna Gain Transmitter, Antenna Gain Receiver and Distance will keep their values (the "Persistant Data" values).
Be careful: If you enter a Distance value, which is smaller than 0.159 times the wavelength
( D < Lambda / (2*Pi) ), the distance field becomes yellow as a warning for leaving the far-field condition.
This application is based on the application note:
"1MA85: Field Strength and Power Estimator"
by Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
( http://www.rohde-schwarz.com/appnote/1MA85 )
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG Web Site >> Field Strength & Power Estimator Support
* Time and Billing for consulting
* Patient Lists, Billing Codes
* Shopping and Packing Lists
* CRM/Contact Management
* To Do Lists/Task/Project Management
* Sales Numbers
* Recipes, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
* DVD and hobby Collections
* and so much more!
Now available via add-on (In App Billing) purchase- HanDBase Forms Designer for Android. Design powerful customized forms for your databases with a drag and drop interface and the ability to jump between forms to create surveys, multi tabs, and more. Please consider supporting future development and purchase this today!
We offer an online Gallery of predesigned database templates, with thousands of databases to choose from:
With your data stored locally, HanDBase lets you design the databases to meet your specifications. When designing your database, choose from field types including:
* Text and notes
* Calculations and Conditionals
* and more!
Need even more functionality? HanDBase provides support for:
* 128 Bit Encryption of selected fields/databases
* Filter data based on a wide range of parameters
* Quick search directly from the list of records, or run an advanced search
* Create custom views - named sets of filters and field settings for easy recall
* Import and export CSV files
* Run Reports across records with graphs and charts
* Email and synchronize databases between devices
* WiFi Server mode for downloading/uploading/importing/exporting your databases from/to your desktop browser
Want to work with your HanDBase database on your Windows or Mac computer?
* Download a FREE 30 day trial version of one of our optional add-ons, which allow you to create, view and edit your databases on the computer.
* Want to synchronize data between HanDBase on your phone and on your computer? We've got a solution for that. Want to synchronize data between a third party database like Microsoft Access or Filemaker? We've got a solution for that as well.
* Get started with a trial version here: http://ddhsoftware.com/handbaseandroidwin.html
* Check out HanDBase's manual at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/docs/HanDBaseforAndroidUserGuide.pdf
* Visit our forum at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/forum
* Contact us via email at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/support.html
GOOGLE PLAY COMMENTS
When leaving a review for HanDBase in Google Play, please consider that we cannot respond to bug reports or feature requests posted here. If you have a feature request or encounter a bug, please use one of the channels noted below. We also ask that you please consider that positive reviews grow the success of HanDBase in many ways, while bug reports or complaints posted as reviews only serve to slow the growth and ability to fix these problems, by confusing users on the usefulness of the program.
HanDBase for Android supports the ASCII character set only, at this time. Unicode characters are NOT supported.
A proper database management tool is nothing without corresponding search, navigation and sorting tools. Memento Database has it all – and it even supports barcode scanning for searching the database! As a mobile tool optimized for Android smartphones and tablets, Memento supports online synchronization via the Google spreadsheet application and allows you to edit your records on your PC.
The program can be used literally by anyone: from cooking enthusiasts collecting recipes to field scientists on a mission. Lists of purchases or expenses, a collection of movies, tasks, fishing spots, your store inventory and pretty much anything else – all of this can be easily added to Memento Database and quickly found afterwards!
Memento allows you to establish a connection between various kinds of records.
For example, if you have a list of trips and a list of tourism equipment you can add any usable equipment to an entry on the trip list.
Add mobility to your IT infrastructure by integrating Memento Database.
Your employees will be able to manage any business data through their phones and tablets. You will not need to invest dozens of thousands of dollars into developing mobile systems for your business. You will only need Memento Database - a flexible solution that can satisfy all of your needs.
Our online catalog of library templates gives you an opportunity to familiarize yourself with a large number of ways to use Memento.
The catalog currently contains over 3,000 library templates.
Flexibility and diversity of the features make it possible to create an app that perfectly suits your taste.
* Storing entries with custom fields;
* Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields;
* Memento can display your data in form of a list, table, on a map, and even in a calendar;
* Synchronization with Google Sheets;
* 19 types of fields: – text, integer, boolean, date/time, rating, currency, image, signature, file, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
* Many-to-many relationship between entries;
* Importing and exporting CSV files;
* Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128);
* Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area;
* Mass calculations (sum, maximum, minimum, average);
* Backing up and restoring data;
* Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other available services;
* Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Amazon;
* Any entry in Memento can be published and made available to your friends or worldwide;
* Online catalog of library templates. Over 3000 templates available;
* You can keeping track of everything.
Memento Database is a perfectly comprehensive personal database management solution for everyone. Check it out now!
Visit forum at http://mementodatabase.com
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mementodatabase
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/mementodatabase
Translation project is opened at http://translate.luckydroid.com
Anyone can start new translation or fix existing translation error.
Customers, Suppliers, Events, Friends, Notes, Products, Prices or any other data.
Create databases, tables, add, edit or delete records.
It hasn't got ads neither limitations.
It has calculated fields.
Generate PDF files from results.
Records can have files attached (PDF, images, audios or videos).
Supports large amounts of information.
Supports tables relationships and GPS fields.
Searches are easy and very fast. Can read and write barcode and QR codes.
Import CSV data from Access, MySQL, Excel, OpenOffice, or any other program that exports to this standard format. It also exports data in CSV format.
You can search for your favorite microcontroller, reading the features, applying filters, and many new features will be introduced in future versions...
The application integrates seamlessly with the program ElectroDroid which can be downloaded for free from the Android Market. Get ElectroDroid "Donate" to remove ads.
PIC® Microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) are registered trademark of Microchip Technology Inc. This application is not related or affiliated in any way with Microchip Technology Inc.
In addition, this application contains figures of pin configurations for different types of packaging.
STM32® is a registered trademark of the STMicroelectronics Corporation or its subsidiaries. This application is not related or affiliated with STMicroelectronics Corporation.
No spam, no ads! for you for free, rate my app if you want me to add new microcontrollers
It is as simple as inserting the decibel level in any of the text fields and click the plus button. Can be used indifferently either one.
With the delete button go blank fields.
Supports decimals and rounds the result to a decimal, which is ideal in this magnitude.
1. Convert Sqlite databases encrypted using SQLCipher 1.x to use SQLCipher 2.x
2. To decrypt Sqlite DB this requires the current encryption key.
3. To encrypt Sqlite DB this also requires the current encryption key.
I used this App while developing an Android App that used an encrypted Sqlite DB, this allowed me to run queries and change data then re-inject the changes into the central App. In the central app I did a backup/restore function which copied the DB to the SDcard in order I could analyze and update the contents.
In order to use the App you have to define the paths + filenames of the clear and encrypted DBs and also the encryption key this can be done from the parameters button.
The calculator list includes a PCB microstrip impedance calculator and both cascaded 3rd order intercept point and cascaded noise figure analyses of multi-stage RF designs calculators.
The converter list includes a common length conversion tool, a dBm-to-watts/watts-to-dBm tool and a polar-to-rectangular/rectangular-to-polar converter.