No permissions, tiny memory size, near zero CPU as it only needs to run for a moment at midnight. Clicking the widget opens your standard calendar.
** THE APP ICON IS NOT THE WIDGET! **
All the great comments and ratings are really appreciated. Thanks!
This app shows the date as a widget. The launcher icon is not the widget! Install the widget into an empty space on your home screen in the usual way, choosing Day Widget from the Widgets list. Please ensure the application is not installed to "external" or SD card memory, or the widget cannot work.
(The second screenshot shows the size and shape options. The third screen shot is a composite to show how the widget looks in different countries - the widget only displays in the language set in your device's settings.)
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
● Beautiful widgets with over 80 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you're currently using.
● Synced with Google calendar.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend's birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
The app is open source. Do you want to contribute to the project? Start by translating the widget to another language. Visit the project at crowdin.net and be part of the next release. :)
* Displays all events from your calendars
* Automatically updates when you add/delete/modify an event
* Select only the calendars you want to see in the widget
* Customize colors of the widget background and texts
* Scroll through the list of upcoming events
* Customize the text size of the widget
* Fully resizable widget
* Indicators for alerts and recurring events
* Supports Android tablets
The widget is completely open source and you can find all the code and graphic elements up on github: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget
• Resizable and scrollable.
• Shows number of days/minutes to events.
• Tap on time to launch Clock app.
• Tap on date to open Google Calendar.
• Tap between clock and date to display a month view.
• Shows events on a hours grid.
• Tap and hold on a day to display context menu.
To change a calendar color:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/calendar on your desktop.
2. Select the color in the left sidebar.
To add to the lockscreen (Android 4.2 only):
1. Swipe lockscreen to the left until you see a big [+] icon.
2. Tap on the icon and select 'Neat Calendar'.
3. Tap and hold on the widget and move it to the left of the camera screen.
To add to the home screen:
1. Open widgets list in the app drawer.
2. Tap and hold to place widget on the desktop.
How to display birthdays:
Go to Google Calendar on the web and click on
Other calendars > Browse Interesting Calendars > More > Contacts' birthdays and events > Subscribe.
Then go to Calendar app, tap menu icon and select Calendars to display > Calendars to sync.
** A donate ad-free version is also available. **
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* tag / group events for easy sorting
Please read the NOTE and INSTRUCTIONS below.
Almost any simple element can be parsed out of a website - images, lists of similar articles, feeds or features. Use it for local papers, web comics, site statistics, analytics, account information, forums, threads, inbox status, weather maps, stocks, pics of the day and even Facebook pages!
Any widget created through Meta can be customized and automatically updated, or updated on user interaction.
For best results we also offer a companion app called Widget Maker, which will allow you to create interactive panels with multiple Meta widgets: http://goo.gl/QO8lu
★ Create widgets from almost any website element
★ Parse graphs and images
★ Extract statistics and information from authorized sites
★ Configure widgets (background, alignment, etc.)
★ Automatic updates
★ User defined click actions
★ Lots of other cool stuff
The free version of the app has all features but automatic updates.
INSTRUCTIONS: To get started, add a Meta Widget to your home screen and navigate to the site you want to widgetize. Then, when you get to the page you want, check the box in the lower left corner and tap somewhere on the page. It'll surround that element in an orange box, after which you can move the selection tool around with the arrows at the bottom of the screen. When you find the element you want to put on your home screen, tap the plus sign and go to town configuring text colors, widget alignment, and more to make it look just right.
NOTE: This method of creating widgets will not always work for every site and element. But it should work for many with the proper CSS corrections. There is nothing quite like this on Android, and we know that it may not work perfectly on all devices, so please help us iron out bugs and add new features by writing with reports and suggestions or visiting our XDA Developers thread at http://goo.gl/YgEDk and posting there!
!!! If any problem occurs after update, try reloading the widget to your home screen. !!!
** Pro version sync task with our own cloud platform rather than google tasks **
This widget will help you stay organized and ensure that you never forget important deadlines. Undone tasks for a day will be automatically forwarded to the next day.
• Simple, Intuitive and Flat interface
• Alarms with options
• Move tasks to tomorrow, next week or custom date easily
• Different Color Schemes
• Sort by Added Date, Priority, Done
• Option to Hide or Delete the done tasks
• Natural Language input
• Repeating tasks with reminders(daily,Weekly,Monthly,Yearly)
• Synchronization with multiple android devices (Pro version only)
• Add simple notes from main widget.
D-DAY MANAGER helps you to manage your special occasions or important events such as birthdays, anniversary or monthly events.
Simply add your day to remember, then D-DAY MANAGER will show you how many days left until your d-day's up, or it will send you a notification if you setup the time you wish to receive the message.
Also you can add an appwidget on your background so you don't have to open the app anymore once you registered an event. Widget background image/color, font size and color are customizable so enjoy designing your widget :)
Please email me if you have any problem or suggestions! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are unable to download please email me and I will issue a refund. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it. It is a carrier/market error.
please email corrections to email@example.com
This is an entire study guide. It is a fairly large file so it may take a bit to load completely. It is in a simple text only format
The NCO, Soldier's, Ranger's, Infantryman's, M.P.'s, Airborne, S.F., Drill Sergeant's, and Nightstalkers Creed, General Orders, Code of Conduct, and more.
If you want something added email me with a reference.
Works as a shortcut to the calendar on some phones not on others.
*this a widget to add a widget
select the widget you desire