Control height, throw, direction and timing using Jugglers real world physics system.
Earn score and achievements by juggling new and more complex patterns.
Full integration with the Siteswap juggling notation.
Juggle on different planets of the solar system.
Experiment with different gravities, climate conditions, with asteroids and other cosmic events.
Space football juggle is :
• 73 different levels
• 2 difficulty levels
• 6 planets to explore
• the only one soccer/juggling game in space ...I think :)
For Juggling, simply drag your finger on the screen and avoid the soccer ball from touching the ground.
You must perform a number of juggling to win
Rules change every level. You have to find them.. For example, sometimes you will shoot at targets to win ...
Other examples of game rules:
• perform juggling avoiding asteroids fall.
• shoot on hordes of UFOs.
• ensure that the football ball avoid comets.
• bring the ball into rings like basketball.
• juggle despite the winds of Jupiter.
• make juggling with a football ball which narrowed gradually during the game.
keyword : Football, soccer, juggle, dribble, foot, space, espace,asteroid, shoot, juggling, football game,Flick Shoot, Flick Soccer, Flick Kick Football, Soccer Kicks, Real Soccer, futbol, footbal, physics, physics game,physic
You can time that. Type in the wrong time on your timer but don't notice till your a minute in? Don't worry cause you can change the time of your timer on the go. This beautiful holo themed timer was designed with the same principals as android to give you a uniform look and feel. And the best part is its ad free.
- If you are using the button input mode you can long click the arrows to go up or down by 15
- From the settings you can change to a scrolling input mode
- If milliseconds is to much for you you can change it in the settings menu
-you can change the theme form the menu
Can use magnetic north or true north!
Has two themes!
Simple and easy to use!
Needs your location to get your magnetic declination(used only when finding true north).
P.S. this app is only as good as your phone's sensors, which at the time being are likely not great.