Instructors can create groups to log APFT scores for their soldiers and share the information at a later time. Additionally, individuals can log their own scores to track progress and reach their goals!
The app also contains a section for Army weight standards. Calculate body fat easily and determine if you or your team members make the cut!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/army_pt_calculator/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in the Google Play Services SDK including Google AdSense. Internet is also used to download data when the app is updated server side. More information on Google Play Service and Google AdSense can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
Want to keep track of the time also? Just use the built-in stopwatch or countdown timer.
Simple controls... just touch the score or period to increase the score or press-and-hold to decrease the score. Edit the team names to customize it for your game by doing a press-and-hold on the team names. Want more control over changing the score? Check out the setting to show the extra scoring buttons.
You can even set it to keep the screen on during the game.
Game data is always saved when you exit, so you will never lose the score by accidentally closing the app.
Share your scores to email, text, or your favorite note taking app. Get the pro version to automatically text friends and family when the score changes.
Optimized for the large screen of tablets!
Get the PRO version to:
* remove ads
* set your own colors and fonts
* auto-text selected contacts on score changes
* adds score history
* share full score history
* adds option to display timer in tenths of seconds
keywords: referee, umpire, official, scorekeep, scorekeeper, sports, scoreboard
you can use the single mode, where you can use your device as an score keeper for one team. This is very cool for your soccer table or air hockey game!
You can also use the double mode, where you can track the scores of two teams. You can choose colors for both the teams and you have a digital score board!
You can click anywhere in the screen and the score will raise. You can use the reset button to go to zero.
Your screen wont go on sleep mode so you can always see the score.
FREE United States Air Force PFA (Physical Fitness Assessment) Calculator. Includes exemptions AND the 1.0 mile walk! Just change your preferences from Menu Button->Preferences. UNCHECK the components you wish to be exempt from. :-)
Would anyone be willing to work on new icons and graphics for the app? If so, please contact me. :-)
Thank you all for your comments! I make my enhancements based on the comments and your emails.
Since I am unable to test every single point calculation, please let me know if your scores differ from what the HAWC/FAC calculate. It is most likely a small transcribing error by copying point values down from the AFI. Just shoot me an e-mail with the details and I'll fix it immediately.
Upcoming / Todo List:
1) Redesign (with tablet support) v3.0
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
Using pre-formatted fields and quick filling features, it's the perfect solution to distribute score stats to friends or fans fast. Fill any fields that apply and send the message anywhere without having to open other apps.
Score Caster works with any sport or event. From Basketball, Football, Soccer, or Baseball, to Polo, Cornhole, or Horseshoes- format your message by filling in as many or as little fields as you want. Score Caster provides a simple solution for anything that involves a score count.
Add-board touch points
Button-back exit points
Restart-button reset points
Mark-games won (restart button to reset)
-Turn voice so that the points are repeated from our Android device.
We are not in any way responsible for both the misuse, both for the malfunctioning of this free application.
Remember that if you are interested in banner, clicking on it will give a hand to us to grow. We automatically have done so with a single click on the button that appears on the banner "back" you get a version without banner forever. (a new installation, the process will be repeated)
It provides score models for default sport or game and for soccer.
More sports are coming soon. But please feel free to suggest me new sports.
This application is open source. Source code can be found on https://bitbucket.org/Squallco/score/.
• Contact information
• Names and birth dates of children and spouses
• Anniversary dates
• Scores and dates of various types of qualifications and tests (such as weapons and physical fitness)
• Links to various online reference publications and military awards
• Sample checklists and report formats
• Risk management assessment
• Daily Personnel Status Reports
• Your military awards
• Sizes for various uniform items and equipment
We hope you can use this application to help you better manage your personal career and, as a leader, become more effective by allowing you to focus more on caring for, and leading, your Soldiers and less on having to update hard-copy information.
Thanks to everyone for your great feedback and suggestions!
1. Can change pitch up and down.
2. Automatically scroll score with Play button.
3. Score is persistently updated.
4. Can select Guitar and Ukulele on Settings menu.
1. Period game and Set Score game mode.
2. Indicate Set Score.
3. Use Deuce System.
4. Verious setting menu.
1. Period Game Mode
1) Select Menu -> Mode -> Period game Mode.
2) Go to Menu -> Setup -> Period game setting.
3) Set Number of Period and other setting.
4) In Score board main, click team name text and input you prefer.
5) Click time text and input you prefer.
6) Click play button to start game.
7) Click "+" and "-" for scoring.
2. Set Game Mode
1) Select Menu -> Mode -> Set game Mode.
2) Go to Menu -> Setup -> Set game setting.
3) Set Number of Set.
4) Set Set Point.
5) In Score board main, click team name text and input you prefer.
6) Click "+" and "-" for scoring.
Score Pad is a great application for any of your score keeping needs. Whether it is Board games, sports, or cards games, Score Pad has you covered.
Two Modes (Classic-2Players and List-MultiPlayers):
* Classic Mode has huge buttons and made specifically for two players only.
* Press team's name to edit.
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease score
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* List Mode allows unlimited players to track their scores and matches.
* Press New button to add a new player.
* Press and select an item
* Change item order up or down
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase /
decrease match count
* Delete items from list
* Points increment / decrement by 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 points
* Press device / phone menu icon / button
* Reset Score
* Reset Match
* Set timer
* Press timer text to Pause / Un-pause
* Change between two modes (Chg-Mode)
* Move to SD enabled
NO Ads. NO Internet permission requirements.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions or other comments.
More from developer
You can now log your scores with the app as well.
-Extended Scale Score