With the Craftsman Garage Door app, you can:
•CONVENIENTLY CHECK to see if your garage door is open
- No need to drive back home after leaving for work, school, or vacation to make sure door is closed
- No need to get out of bed to make sure door is closed
•CLOSE the door if necessary.
•OPEN the door from anywhere while you are away from home to provide unplanned garage / home access to a family member, friend, contractor, etc.
•TURN ON/OFF LIGHTS
- Requires Craftsman AssureLink™ Plug-in-Light Control (sold separately / not included with Craftsman AssureLink™ Garage Door Openers).
Application supports MobilyCard Bluetooth devices with one to eight relays used for controlling variety of electrical devices like garage doors, lights or home appliances. Improve your future and use MobilyCard Bluetooth device as Garage Door Opener or for Home Automation.
Visit Us on our Website!
All the project details can be found at http://jordan.husney.com/xbee_garage_door
MyFOX is a connected solution for the security, surveillance and control of your home or professional premises.
This app allows you to get remote control of your gate or garage door.
Try our demonstration access with email@example.com as login and demo14789 as password.
What do I need?
Niko Home Control is available in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, UK, Slovakia and Poland. A Niko Home Control installation with IP interface connected to your wireless home network is necessary for indoor control. For remote control, a Niko Home Control gateway needs to be installed between the IP interface and the local network. The installation needs to be upgraded using the Niko Home Control programming software version 1.4.5 (or more recent).
Minimum Android smartphone SW version 2.3.3 or tablet version 3.2.
• Automatic IP detection.
• Simulation mode possible.
• Control from outside your home if gateway available and account created.
• Automatic adjustment on the screen of your Android smartphone or tablet.
• Automatic rotation of the screen.
• Split window for tablets: manage your rooms on the left and control your installation on the right OR place two consumption readings next to one another.
All assigned/programmed actions are listed per location. Shuffle them around to prioritise your locations and actions. Change names or select a different symbol from the library. Remotely control your (dimmed) lights, ventilation, roll-down shutters, sun blinds or thermostat. Instant feedback.
Select your favourite actions from the complete list of actions. The name of the selected location is indicated under the name of the action.
View your live energy consumption or the live yield of your solar panels. Check your historic consumption of electricity, gas or water or the historic yield of your solar panels. View on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis and immediately compare with the previous period. Convert to euros or pounds to view the related cost.
Check the notes and information of the installation, reset to the initial programming, modify your log-in data or view the support information.
Control your Niko Home Control installation while you are away from home with the new remote control service! (only works if you have a Niko Home Control gateway installed in your electrical cabinet)
• Create an account and register your gateway at www.niko.eu/remotecontrolservice.
• Set your log-in and password for the remote control service using the settings menu of the Niko Home Control app.
• Select a connection preference: WiFi and/or a mobile network.
• When (re)started, the app automatically searches for a WiFi hotspot. If there are none available, it connects via a mobile network.
• The status of your installation is automatically refreshed. Would you like more frequent status updates? Then press the refresh button or pull the screen downward.
• Feedback function: a rotating wheel indicates that your adjustment is being applied. Upon completion, you will receive a notification of the new status.
• Follow your live consumption by clearly highlighting the regularly measured values.
By downloading the Android app for Niko Home Control, you accept the terms and conditions of the Niko Home Control app (Android) which you can find on www.niko.eu under “Legal & privacy”.
MyFOX est une solution d'alarme, vidéosurveillance et domotique innovante, entièrement contrôlable à distance.
L'application MyFOX Home Control pour Android permet de :
- contrôler son système d'alarme,
- commander ses luminaires, appareils électriques et automatismes,
- lancer des scénarios associant plusieurs actions,
- consulter l'historique d'activité,
- accèder aux autres application MyFOX.
Pour vivre l'expérience de la maison intelligente MyFOX, téléchargez l'application ou connectez-vous sur www.myfox.me avec l'identifiant firstname.lastname@example.org et le mot de passe demo14789 .
Again, the hardware is *required* which you can build yourself - I have full instructions and parts list to build your own, available on my website at http://jamienerd.blogspot.com/2013/12/garage-door-controller-tutorial.html
Internet - this app accesses the Internet in order to connect to your Garage Door Controller device
Access Network State - upon opening the app, it checks to make sure you have network/Internet access
Download the GoGogate app to open or close your garage door or gate with your Android.
This App works with the GoGoGate device that can be purchased separately at www.gogogate.com.
The GoGogate app will connect your Android to the GoGogate device via your Wi-Fi home network or internet.
-This APP (when used in conjunction with the GoGoGate device) will open up to 3 garage doors
-Garage door status alert: Shows if your garage doors are Open or Closed
-Clean, Intuitive and User Friendly Interface
-Unlimited number of users can download the app and operate a single garage
-100% Secure with 128bits encryption technology
Compatible with all Garage door openers..
The GoGogate device can also be configured via the APP to operate other relay based products such as electric blinds or sprinkler systems.
Installation video link:
miDoor is a new Internet-enabled device that allows users to remotely view their garage door or gate status and open or close it using the miDoor app.
Connect miDoor to an existing garage door switch, add the door sensor and then set the basic configuration. From there you will be able to create multiple user-profiles, view the door status anywhere in the world and open or close the door using this app.
Create up to four alarms using three different alarm types and receive notifications remotely.
This app defaults to demo mode until it is configured. A miDoor device must be purchased separately and installed. Operation of the garage door with the miDoor app can only occur when connected directly to the miDoor device. Remote access requires an internet connection and proper configuration.
See www.missionmachines.com for more information.
**Note, you must have a Skylink Internet Hub and the corresponding controllers from the SkylinkHome Wireless Control System to achieve these features.
The Skylink HomeControl App allows you to control your lighting, home appliances, garage door openers and Swing Door Opener. Your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad are now your ultimate wireless control panel for your home automation system.
Primary functions include:
- Operation up to 100 devices (Up to 10 zones, 10 devices per zone)
- Zone Operation (Including Zone On / Zone Off / Zone Dimming for dimmable lights)
- Timer Operation
- Scene Operation
- All On / All Off Operation
- Live Viewing from IP Camera for each zone
- Operates up to 10 different locations such as Home, Office, Vacation Home etc.
- No static IP is required
For more product information on our SkylinkHome Wireless Control System, please visit us at www.skylinkhome.com
What can the app do for you?
If you’re a Home View customer, you can:
• See what’s happening at home through the eyes of your camera, anytime you want
• Make a recording of what you see
• Activate or deactivate the motion sensor integrated in the camera to trigger automatic 30sec video’s when motion is detected.
• Take a look at the any of the video’s that were recorded in the last 30 days
If you’re a Home Control customer, you can do all of the above, and also:
• Activate or deactivate your alarm
• Turn your smart plug on or off and control your electric consumption
The Belgacom Home Control app. Make your smartphone the remote control of your home.
This app also allows the user to control Ethernet IP based devices that can be managed using POST commands, such as thermostats.
In order to use this app, you will need the RUC-01(version 57 or higher), the appropriate serial interface unit for the technology you will be controlling, plus appropriate control devices, such as wall dimmer switches, lamp modules, appliance modules, and drapery motor controls.
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Create a graphical floor plan of your home and interact with z-wave devices from the floor plan
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets (device widgets do not show status updates in the free version)
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.moonlitzwave.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://www.moonlitzwave.com/forums/
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
More from developer
*** Note: Requires a Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door opener with an Internet Gateway, a Chamberlain Internet Connectivity Kit or MyQ Garage™ with a compatible garage door opener. In order to control lights, a Chamberlain MyQ light switch or Chamberlain MyQ lamp control is required.
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App is perfect for anyone who has ever left the house and wondered if their garage door was open or wished they could turn lights on to make it look like they are home while they are away.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your Android phone or tablet. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers.
- Turn lights off or on.
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed.
- Enhance your security by adding a passcode of your choice.
- Modify security levels.
See www.chamberlain.com for additional information.