Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
This app is supported via search. Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – Search icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You can delete/replace these search points easily. This is a way to make money from this app and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
PS:Please Provide suggestions if you feel some more programs should be added to the app, it will help us serve you better.
I am sure you must have come across many other Apps of Data Structures. However, there are two important differences between this App and others:
1) This App contains an added feature of "DOWNLOADING" programs to your phone in .C format. This feature is of great help since now, apart from viewing programs, you can also execute the program which in turn, will help you understand it better.
2) This App is completely ads free.
Although this App is specifically designed for Mumbai University students, it can still be used by anyone interested in studying programs of Data Structures in C language.
Immediately after installing this App, the program list will be empty. Please allow the App to synchronize with the server so that all the presently uploaded programs become a part of this App.
Some DUAL-SIM phone users may face a problem while SYNCHRONIZING the programs. A temporary solution to this problem is to use WIFI instead of mobile internet.
If you really like this App, then please click on "+1" on google play store or spare a few minutes to write a review.
Your suggestions are most welcome. Good luck.
Awesome interface and totally ad-free! Don't forget to rate us ;)
All The Best :)
* Over 260+ unique questions with answers
* Category based categorizations
* Random selection
* Zoom in/out
* Question counter
* 5 Exam sets included
* 10 topics added
* Abstract Data Types
* Binary Heaps & Binary Search Trees
* Linked Lists
* Sorting & Searching
Data Structure contains simple programs like stack,link list,queue,bfs,dfs and various sorting algorithms.
♦A quick guide for Beginners.
♦Revise Data Structure programs on the go or before your exams made simpler.
♦Sample Output Provided after each program
♠ Movable to sd card.
♦Easy to use.
♦Clear user interface.
♠Zoom with ease.
Note : This is an ads supported app.
Please mail us at email@example.com for any suggestions.
All the algorithms has been described in better understanding way and how it works. All algorithms are also coded in C with a good example. All code has been executed successfully, so these are zero error codes.
sorting,searching,trees and graphs. It contains more than 30 programs which can help you to study/revise the concepts. It is actually designed for Mumbai University
students, but anyone can download it and use it to fresh up their concepts. This app has following features :-
- No need of internet connectivity
- Material UI for phone and tablet
- Download the program in .C file
- Download the program in .pdf file
- Download the program in .txt file
- Also you can share the entire program with your friends via share option
Creating an app takes time and money, in order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we've integrated ads.
This app will prove very much beneficial especially for those who are just at the learning stage.
The programs are soley created and coded by us. Please post reviews only related to app and not regarding your reviews about C/C++ language.
Most sophomore students finds difficulty in locating a good and handy resource for sorting. This application has been created to address this issue.
All the contents in this applications are arranged intuitively and logically. Please look at the screenshots to know about the apps organization. Further our Animation partner "BOGONZO SOFT" has created beautiful 3D animation of every sorting for better understanding. To makes things easier "TEXT 2 SPEECH" feature is also provided. Also working C- Program for every sorting is given. Further more it does not require "DATA CONNECTION"
You could find tutorials on bubble sort, insertion sort, selection sort, merge sort and quick sort.
The user interface is created with a darker theme, so as to make night study easier.
Soon you would find this app also on windows phone.
I have a very intriguing and long experience in data structures (yeah I had a backlog). So, trust me and download you won't regret. I would be very happy if at least one students gets benefited because of this app. For further improvement do e-mail me.
This app has
- Search For any Programme, Where you any search any programme for you interview or preparation
- C Programmes ,
- C++ Programmes
- Data Structures
- Time Complexity of Algorithms
- Algorithms Explained with Figures
-Searching and Sorting
-Divide and conquer
This is a free version
This app helps you a lot for preparing for IT interviews
This app gets you a good job by your good preparation
Programming Skills shall be enhanced by the various questions you face here
This app is for those who matter programming as their life ,and who think programming is life
This app is for those who wants to get a good placement in short period by the most asked Algorithms
This app is all in one app for
Job Interview Algorithms Data Structures Engineering Computer Science Programming Interview Qs Operating System Database Company Interview Job Hiring Network Programming C++ C Java Google Adobe Amazon Apple Samsung Job Preparation Interviews Techincal Qs HR Question Puzzles Brain teasers Career Resume Job Salary Technical interview DBMS OS RDBMS Programming Guides
All d best enjoy the best part of programming .keep programming .
"EAT PROGRAMMING ,LIVE PROGRAMMING , SLEEP PROGRAMMING " - a programmer
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
The USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1) Introduction to Data Structures
2) Types of data structures
3) Primitive and Non-primitive Data Structures
4) Binary and Decimal Integers
6) Time and Space Complexity
7) Logical Information
8) Storage of Information
9) Hardware and Software
10) Concept of DataTypes
11) Abstract data type
13) Structures in C
16) Data Types
17) Data Types in C
18) Integer data types
19) Overflow in char and unsigned char data types
20) The Char Type
21) Floating-point numbers
22) Type conversion
23) Forced conversion
24) Type casting
25) Assignment operator
26) Arithmetic operators
27) Relational operators
28) Logical Operators
29) Ternary operators
30) Increment Operator
31) Comma operator
32) Bitwise operators
33) Operator precedence
34) Control Structures
35) if statement
36) if-else if
37) The switch statement
38) The while loop
39) The do-while loop
40) The for loop
41) The break statement
42) The continue statement
43) The printf Function
47) The scanf function
48) The scanf placeholder
51) Macro and Function
52) Arrays in c
53) Address of each element in an array
54) Access an array element by using a pointer
55) Two dimensional arrays
56) Three-dimensional arrays
58) Application of arrays
59) Merging of two sorted lists
60) Transpose of a matrix
61) Saddle point of a matrix
62) Implementation of Heap
63) Bubble sorting
64) Quick sort
65) Merge Sort
67) Searching Techniques
68) Binary search
70) Hash function
72) Implementation of a Stack Using Linked Representation
73) Applications of the stack
75) Implementation of Queues
76) Circular queue
77) Implementation of a queue using the linked representation
78) Application of the queue
79) Linked Lists
80) Inserting a node in linked list
81) Sorting a linked list
82) Deleting a specified node in a singly linked list
83) Insert a new node after the specified node in a linked list
84) Counting the number of nodes of a singly linked list
85) Merging of two sorted lists
86) Erasing a linked list
87) Polynomial representation
88) Representation of sparse matrix
89) Splitting a circular list with 2n nodes into two equal circular lists
90) Merging of two circular lists
91) Reverse the direction of links in the circular list
92) Doubly linked list
93) Insert a node in a doubly linked list
94) Delete a node from a doubly linked list
95) Application of dobly linked list to memory management
97) Binary Tree
98) Representation of a Binary Tree
99) Binary Tree Traversal
100) Binary search tree
101) Program: Creating a Binary Search Tree
102) Program for inorder traversal of binary tree
103) Constructing Binary Tree Using the Preorder and Inorder Traversals
104) Count the number of nodes in binary tree
105) Swapping the left and right subtrees of a binary tree
106) Searching in binary search tree
107) Delete a node from binary search tree
109) Array Representation of graph
110) Computing the indegree and outdegree of a node of a graph
All topics covered are not listed here due to character limitations set by Google Play Store.