Ready for a brand new operating experience on Android tablet Platform? Try it out!
Support dragging operation on dock bar
Add / Delete screens
Self-define folders to categorize apps
Check running apps and clear all
Brand new adding interface
1. Not able to install GO Launcher HD?
GO Launcher HD is available for tablet devices with Android 2.2 or above.
2. How to add icons and widgets to home screen?
Long press home screen or click Add icon on action bar to enter “Add to screen” interface. You can add app icons, shortcut, folder, widget to home screen.
3. How to change wallpaper?
Long press home screen or click Add icon on action bar to enter “Add to screen” interface, and click Wallpaper tab and select wallpaper you want.
4. How to create app folder?
You can create folders in two ways. First, click “New Folder” icon on action bar. Second, long press an icon to drag and drop it with the other one to build a new folder.
Owned by and Visit 3G.cn Through Your Mobile.
Copyright 2004-2011 All Rights Reserved.
- Low memory usage
- Quick response
- Easy App finding/management
- Easy Workspace management
- Easy Folder management
- DockBar page count customization
- Page indicator hiding
- Grid size customization
- Hiding system status bar with gesture
- Missed call & Received sms badge display
- Widget Resizing
- Themes (ZIP & SSKIN & Go)
- 1 to 9 workspaces
- Various App list styles
- Expandable folders in workspace & app list
- Workspace and app menu switchers (screen preview)
- Highlight recently used apps
- Scrollable bottom docks / QuickSetting docks
- Scrollable widgets
- App-Hide&Lock / Screen-Lock
- More information about NemusLauncher themes :
- SSKIN themes on market :
- If you can't run or find NemusLauncher after install, try home switcher.
- "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is needed to make Direct Dial Shortcut.
- "READ SMS" permission is needed to display badge for 'NewMessage count'
- Before you install SSKIN themes, you may need to install "SSKIN Butterfly launcher".
Try something new ,complete set of new animation, new icon design,blazing fast aniamtion and much more
Yet with very simple design.
GIVE IT A TRY,YOU WONT REGRET.
-Blazing fast animation
-Buttery smooth animation
-Uses project butte animation rendering engine to provide seamless animation.
-Highly optimized,uses very low system resource
-Style,every design element is designed by the professional graphics designer.Everything is
- Bookmarks can be added on the home screen
-Direct calling contact shortcut can be added on the homescreen
-Verious saystem settings can be added .
-Live in app notification.
-Change icon from custom icon.
-Hide default apps.
-Uninstall apps directly from the home screen.
Folder -unlimited numbers of apps can be put in a scrollable folder
###### How to ######
ENABLING THE LAUNCHER : go to settings >apps> select the launcher you are using>clear default. Now press home button .Set launcher as default
FOLDER : just hold down any icon >drop over another icon
BIG ICON: if some icons looks little big >go to launcher settings>turn off large icon option>Clear default launcher
CHANGE ICON: Hold down on an icon and use the option.
• Select the games that you want to boost
• Tap the game icon to boost launching it
• Play the game
■ User Reviews
"A919i I like this apps. My Clash of Clans Games load very fast.. thanks to you developer." -- by Sherwin Cando
"Awsome app love it Great app every person with a slow game on their phone it's sediment great app best ever I love it" -- by Tee Tyme
"Well Done! Woah, I Can Play Games With No LAGS. Smooth And Faster Gameplay :) Install It Right Now :)" -- by Ashish Raj
Q: How does this app work?
A: It kills useless running apps and free up memory before launching your game, so your game will run more smoothly.
Q: Can this app boost non-game apps?
A: Sure, you can add non-game apps and boost them as well.
Game Speed Up, Game Optimizer
# Beautiful metro homescreen
# Personalize your homescreen with your favorite Apps and Widgets.
# Weather live tile
# Rearange tiles with drag'n'drop.
# Quickbuttons for important apps such as Email, Internet, Store, etc..
# Show your recent opened apps
# Customize your background with wallpapers (even live wallpapers)
# Change userimage
# Support of most device sizes.
# Customize your launcher with lot of settings
Please keep in mind that this launcher is still in development
Stay tuned for upcoming changes
#How can i start this App?
- In fact it's an Launcher, you can simply start it with the home-button and select this Launcher.
If you already selected a other default launcher, you first have to clear the default config in your settings.
# How can i open Settings of this App?
- Open the charmbar and select settings.
# And how can I open the charmbar?
- Simple slide on the homescreen your finger from the right screen edge to the middle of the screen. Then the charmbar should be appear on the right side.
# How i can reach all my apps.
- There are some methods:
1.) Click on "Start" on the left top corner of the home screen
2.) Open your charmbar and select "Search" or "Start"
# How can I pin apps to the homescreen?
- Get all your apps by click on "Start". If you click long on an app, you can add it to your homescreen with "Pin to Start".
# How can i uninstall this launcher?
- Go to your settings, select this application and uninstall application
If you enabled the device admin, you have to remove the app as device admin in your system settings.
# My weather tile has no functionality and cannot be dragged.
Until now it's only possible to rearrange tiles with functionality. In fact that the weather tile has no functionality right now, it can't be rearranged.
# When are live tiles available?
# Why my selected App for the default tiles won't be stored?
- Because it's not implemented right now.
# Why this app is not in my native language?
- I'm sorry that I can't speak your language. But if you want you can provide me translations.
# I have a lot of suggestions and improvements
- Please leave a comment our contact me via mail. Meanwhile there are a lot of improvements from users implemented.
# Why you don't make it like the original Windows 8?
- I don't wan't to clone a Windows 8 for Android, but provide the Metro Interface for your Android Homescreen. There won't be any Desktop implementation. Also, not every functionality can be provided, because this is NOT WINDOWS.
1. Current weather info
2. Most used switches
Shortcuts to system switches, including Wifi, Data, Sync, GPS, Bluetooth, Ringer, Brightness, Airplane, etc.
3. Recent calls and messages
4. Recently used apps
5. Keep increasing sidebar themes
Just support Android 4.0+,Tablet is unavailable
And it can also be used as the most flexible lock screen replacement !
Please read the app notice below as it contains important information.
Lightning Launcher eXtreme is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
This is the ultimate bundle, no compromise, still as fast and light as Lightning Launcher, but simply the most powerful and configurable launcher for Android.
LLX is a vitamined version of LL, with the following additions:
* Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps... and more !
* Included lock screen management: select one of your Lightning desktop to be used as the lock screen.
* Support for configuring up to 100 distinct desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independent setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
* Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
* App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
* Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
- With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning is the most customizable launcher, albeit perhaps not the easiest to configure yet ! Agreed, as most powerful tools, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) Join the community to get tips and tricks !
- Problem setting LLX the default launcher ? Please install this free app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.kunes.android.launcher.loader
- LLX is a superset of LL and fully replace it: on first use it will import all data from LL, and LL can safely be uninstalled. Avoid using both at the same time, this is confusing as apps will look exactly the same !
All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to me (Pierre Hébert) at firstname.lastname@example.org or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Screenshots 1 and 4 are from Gerd Reuter, 2 is from Guy Lahav and 3 is from
Minh Tri Nguyen many thanks to you, you are real Artists !
**** Kid Launcher is out of Beta! Thanks to everyone who made our Beta successful and thanks for all of the great feedback! ****
Kid Launcher is a Home Screen Replacement that will only give access to the apps you choose. It is perfect for parents who have children too young to allow them complete access to your phone.
Lock your kids out of apps they don't need access to, like text messaging, email, phone, internet browser, etc. Kid Launcher allows you to customize the kid friendly app drawer so they can only get into the games and apps you want them to use.
Kid Launcher also gives you the option to enable Airplane Mode automatically, so you don't have to worry about phone calls or texts coming coming in or your child clicking on in-game ads.
****Please Send Feedback Through the App!
Currently Confirmed Working Phones/Tablets
Acer Iconia A500
HTC Droid Incredible 2
HTC Nexus One
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Samsung Galaxy S
Currently Confirmed Non-Working Phones/Tablets
● Customise background colour and transparency
● Select from dozens of key images
● Customise key text colour and apply shadow effects
● Optional auto correct with customisable colours
● Customise keyboard size with separate values for portrait and landscape modes. Take up the entire screen if you wish!
● Customise key text size
● Customise size of auto correct bar
● Layout with arrow keys
● Control how the underlying application behaves - either resize, move or leave as is
Tablet version available at -
~ KEY FEATURES ~
* Reads out caller name or number for incoming calls
(Caller ID Voice Notification, Voice Caller ID).
* Reads out text message contents as soon as they arrive.
* Reads out new GMail Emails received.
* Reads out time (Voice Clock).
* Vibration for time alerts in Silent Mode.
* Filter voice notifications based on caller type
(ALL/ Only Contacts / Only Non Contacts).
* Notifications for calls/texts from Private Numbers.
* Silence notifications/ringtone by shaking the phone.
* Silence ringtone while caller ID notification is enabled.
(By default, caller ID voice notification is played over the ringtone)
* Customize the number of times caller ID notification should repeat.
* Caller ID notification during call waiting.
Know who is calling even while you are on another call.
* Night Mode : Disables notifications during night hours
~ SUPPORT ~
If you experience any problem while using this app, kindly contact us by going to the menu in the app and selecting 'Feedback'.
Voice Phone, Talking Caller ID, Talking SMS, Speech Caller ID, Speech SMS, Talking Email, Talking Clock, Vibration Clock
Developed specifically for web-designers, marketing agencies and graphic artists, the Layout Visualisation App from Spearhead Interactive takes images from any URL and displays them on interactive 3D representations of phone, tablet and monitor displays.
Visualise your different layouts for each platform and demonstrate these internally or to your clients, with seamless morphing between devices - maximising efficiency and productivity whilst differentiating you from alternate suppliers.
This app is provided completely free of charge and without licence to use as you see fit within your business or organisation.
Spearhead Interactive accept no liability for any inappropriate use of this app or any form of misuse.
--- WANT YOUR OWN VERSION? ---
Spearhead Interactive can create bespoke branded versions of this application for your organisation for an annual fee of £499.00 - email us at email@example.com for more information.
--- DIRECTIONS FOR USE ---
1. Upload 2D designs for each device to your server
2. Click the link icon in the top-left of the interface and type / copy the URL for each image into the corresponding device
3. Click the link icon again to close the menu and automatically load each image to the devices
4. Use the three different device icons on the left of the screen to morph to each device
5. Use the scrolling icons to navigate vertically / horizontally across your page design - our system will automatically take the height or width dimension of your image and associate whichever largest is with the navigation buttons.
--- FEEDBACK ---
We love to hear from you. Please send all suggestions, comments or problems you are encountering to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Layout Visualisation" in the subject header.
VTL.Launcher is a Tablet Optimized Home Screen Replacement App. This app is based off ADW and is ADW Themes Compatible.
- tablet layout optimized (smaller screens will need to play with desktop layout and dock icon size)
- 3D Screen Transitions (NEW)
- elastic scrolling
- 3 individually configurable/toggleable scrollable dock bars designed to maximize tablet layouts
- Show/Hide Buttons for side docks (NEW)
- individual controls per dock for background/reflection/visibility/icon size
- icon size for docks can be set different per orientation
- user folders to place shortcuts to apps, bookmarks, contacts, etc.
- icon changing for user folders and apps.
- quick action items menu when long pressing apps, folders and widgets.
- catalogs for organizing apps in the app drawers
- swipe actions on app drawer to navigate catalogs
- uncataloged catalog where new and uncatagorized apps fall
- 1 to 7 homes screens with sense-like previews
- configurable action bindings (swipe up, swipe down, home button)
- long-hold uninstall on trashcan
- moveable trashcan
- hide homescreen icon labels
- auto rotate orientation
- system persistence with configurable locked orientation
- widget size spanning
- scrollable widget support
- live wallpaper support
- fullscreen mode
- backup/restore settings
- compatible with "most" ADW Themes
-3D Screen Transitions. (off by default)
-Side Dockbar Show/Hide Buttons. (can be turned on/off in settings)
-Icon number per dock is now dynamic depending on dock width, orientation and icon spacing.
-Settings for Icon Spacing per Dock per Orientation.
-Icons on Dock now have a dynamically set Layout Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Settings for Icon Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Individual Dock Controls for Icon Sizing Per Orientation (really large icons could look pixelated).
-The Ability to Add/Remove the Bottom Dock. Side Docks Expand to claim the gap left.
-Individual Dock Controls for Background/Reflection.
-Individual Dock Controls for whether a dock should be displayed with the app drawer.
-Ability to Lock Orientation either Landscape/Portrait for persistence option.
-Icon Changing for User Folders. New Icons then show up on desktop and in Docks.
-Revert to Default option for Icon Changes on items.
-UnCataloged Catalog for items which you haven't placed in a catalog. New apps land here. This must be turned on in settings.
-Quick Action Item to choose Catalog.
-Quick Action menu capability to the app drawers. Long press any icon in drawer and don't move it.
-Swipe to change catalogs in the drawer. Up/down in the Horizontal drawer and left/right in the Vertical.
-Catalog name to the top of the app drawers.
Still working on Honeycomb support Google's new 3.1 update has added new wrinkles.
Launcher, ADW, VTL, VTLLauncher, VTL.Launcher, Tablet, Optimized, Home, Screen, Replacement, Themes, VT-Lab, vtlab.com, zeem, scrollable, widgets, dock, dockbar, landscape, nook, ADW Theme, Tab, Go Launcher, GoJimi, icon docks, backgrounds, lancher, luncher, laancher, tablet launcher, vtl launch, themm, theem, android, SPB, home, launcher, widgets, Galaxy Tab, Dell, Streak
**This theme will only run on Adaptxt Keyboard – Phone 2.0 or later.
# # # #
Holi Theme for Adaptxt Keyboard - Smartphone:
Celebrate the festival of colors with our Adaptxt Holi theme. The theme is designed with a splash of vibrant colors that portrays the essence of the festival.
# # # #
To download the theme on your Adaptxt Keyboard:
Access Adaptxt Settings > Add-On Manager > Download > Themes. Download the theme, it will be displayed under Installed> Themes.
To apply the theme on your Adaptxt Keyboard:
Access Adaptxt Settings > Themes and Layouts > Keyboard Theme> Choose and apply your preferred theme.
# # # #
• For issues/feature requests regarding Adaptxt:
http://www.adaptxt.com/beta/support.html or email us at email@example.com
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
Apposite automatically shows apps you want to run at any time. For example,
• You are home at night, you unlock your phone, it shows your TV guide, games, e-reader, email, social media.
• At the work/school, your email, contacts, office suite top the list (unless, of course, you play games at work! Apposite doesn't judge) .
• Look at your phone early in the morning, and weather, news are immediately available to you.
Apposite can magically predict the apps you are likely to use, based on your context: your location, time of day, usage history etc.
Fast. Intuitive. Simple.
You apps are always at your fingertips, either as a customisable widget, or as an intelligent assistant. Just click to launch, or speak the app name.†
No need to scroll through pages and pages and in the app drawer, or remember if the history will have the app you used recently, or fill up your launcher screen with app icons. All your apps available all the time, ordered according to your habits.
All this without needing to replace your home-screen - we call it an un-launcher because it does the most basic job of a launcher, and does not bring in additional functions that often detract from the ease of use, like most third-party launchers.
You can use Apposite as a regular app, or use the included home-screen widgets to quickly locate the apps you want. No need to change any settings or replace your existing launcher; just install and it is ready.
Welcome to the adaptive experience!
More features to help you manage your apps are in the pipeline.
Note about permissions:
Apposite asks for permissions to view your location, but it never starts the GPS. Approximate location is sufficient, so it only ever accesses the last known location.
† Launching apps via voice is a premium feature, unlocked for evaluation for 10 days. Buy the licence to unlock it forever.
Keywords: launcher, predictive, adaptive, voice, speech, widget, launch widget, find, app, search
The best cell phone finder on the market.
Do you want to buy a new or used cell phone? But, do you want to avoid paying full retail price? Want an unlocked phone? What a cell phone without a long, binding contact? Let Cell Phones for Sale help.
Search all the best online marketplaces and classified websites with one search. You will find phone ads from Craigslist, Backpage, Oodle, Kijiji, eBay, and more! With one single search, you may find 100s of cell phones for sale that meet your search criteria.
* Search with a keyword phrase (smart phone, Android, iPhone, LG).
* Enter in a zip code OR city and state.
* Key in a price range to only see cheap cell phones or discounted cell phones that you can afford.
* Send your search to see cell phone posts from across the internet.
* Sort your list based on location, price, or title.
* Tap a listing to see the full for sale listing online.
* Tap a phone number to auto dial the seller.
* Search all the best classifieds and online marketplaces at once.
* See summary of for sale listing (i.e.) price, picture, short description, and more.
* Sort for sale cells based on price, location, or title.
* Remove for sale cell phone ads for easy comparing, click the red X.
* Forward a listing onto a friend via email, Facebook, or Twitter via green share icon.
* Add a listing to your favorites, click the yellow star icon.
* Select all or unselect all.
* Share multiple listings via Facebook, email, or Twitter.
* Delete multiple listings at once.
* Use action menu to favorite multiple listings at once.
* Click action menu to view your favorites.
* Click listing to see original for sale ad on original website (i.e eBay).
* Auto dialer sellers with one tap!
* Easily start a new search to try a different keyword or keyword phrase.
If you have any questions, comments, need troubleshooting assistance, or if you would like to have this android app customized to fit your personal wants and needs, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from developer
Chameleon Launcher is a Home Screen replacement. This version will run on both phones and tablet devices. It lets you create multiple home screens, each with your own layout of Widgets and Apps. The Chameleon app includes an innovative context based home screen system giving you the most relevant information you want - when you want it.
The Next Generation of Widgets.
Android widgets are not all created equally - and that's the problem - so we decided to raise the bar. The result is widgets that look beautiful together and are as easy to layout as drawing on a screen. Take a look at some of our other widgets or build your own with our custom API.
-Media Player (Coming soon!)
-RSS News Reader
Home Screens that Change With You
Your information needs change throughout your day, so Cwe have included an innovative context system. You can create context rules based on GPS locations, WiFi networks and time ranges, allowing you to define which Home Screen is the most relevant for any situation.
App Tray & Launcher
Chameleon doesn't just let you customize your Home Screens with the widgets you want. It also lets you customize your own mini App Tray. Giving you the apps you want up front, without having to swim through a large grid of apps.
Super Easy To Customize
Quickly set up Home Screens, Widgets, App Trays, and Wallpapers all with a few gestures.
Chameleon. Always relevant. Immediately valuable.