Ready for a brand new operating experience on Android tablet Platform? Try it out!
Support dragging operation on dock bar
Add / Delete screens
Self-define folders to categorize apps
Check running apps and clear all
Brand new adding interface
1. Not able to install GO Launcher HD?
GO Launcher HD is available for tablet devices with Android 2.2 or above.
2. How to add icons and widgets to home screen?
Long press home screen or click Add icon on action bar to enter “Add to screen” interface. You can add app icons, shortcut, folder, widget to home screen.
3. How to change wallpaper?
Long press home screen or click Add icon on action bar to enter “Add to screen” interface, and click Wallpaper tab and select wallpaper you want.
4. How to create app folder?
You can create folders in two ways. First, click “New Folder” icon on action bar. Second, long press an icon to drag and drop it with the other one to build a new folder.
Owned by and Visit 3G.cn Through Your Mobile.
Copyright 2004-2011 All Rights Reserved.
# Beautiful metro homescreen
# Personalize your homescreen with your favorite Apps and Widgets.
# Weather live tile
# Rearange tiles with drag'n'drop.
# Quickbuttons for important apps such as Email, Internet, Store, etc..
# Show your recent opened apps
# Customize your background with wallpapers (even live wallpapers)
# Change userimage
# Support of most device sizes.
# Customize your launcher with lot of settings
Please keep in mind that this launcher is still in development
Stay tuned for upcoming changes
#How can i start this App?
- In fact it's an Launcher, you can simply start it with the home-button and select this Launcher.
If you already selected a other default launcher, you first have to clear the default config in your settings.
# How can i open Settings of this App?
- Open the charmbar and select settings.
# And how can I open the charmbar?
- Simple slide on the homescreen your finger from the right screen edge to the middle of the screen. Then the charmbar should be appear on the right side.
# How i can reach all my apps.
- There are some methods:
1.) Click on "Start" on the left top corner of the home screen
2.) Open your charmbar and select "Search" or "Start"
# How can I pin apps to the homescreen?
- Get all your apps by click on "Start". If you click long on an app, you can add it to your homescreen with "Pin to Start".
# How can i uninstall this launcher?
- Go to your settings, select this application and uninstall application
If you enabled the device admin, you have to remove the app as device admin in your system settings.
# My weather tile has no functionality and cannot be dragged.
Until now it's only possible to rearrange tiles with functionality. In fact that the weather tile has no functionality right now, it can't be rearranged.
# When are live tiles available?
# Why my selected App for the default tiles won't be stored?
- Because it's not implemented right now.
# Why this app is not in my native language?
- I'm sorry that I can't speak your language. But if you want you can provide me translations.
# I have a lot of suggestions and improvements
- Please leave a comment our contact me via mail. Meanwhile there are a lot of improvements from users implemented.
# Why you don't make it like the original Windows 8?
- I don't wan't to clone a Windows 8 for Android, but provide the Metro Interface for your Android Homescreen. There won't be any Desktop implementation. Also, not every functionality can be provided, because this is NOT WINDOWS.
- Low memory usage
- Quick response
- Easy App finding/management
- Easy Workspace management
- Easy Folder management
- DockBar page count customization
- Page indicator hiding
- Grid size customization
- Hiding system status bar with gesture
- Missed call & Received sms badge display
- Widget Resizing
- Themes (ZIP & SSKIN & Go)
- 1 to 9 workspaces
- Various App list styles
- Expandable folders in workspace & app list
- Workspace and app menu switchers (screen preview)
- Highlight recently used apps
- Scrollable bottom docks / QuickSetting docks
- Scrollable widgets
- App-Hide&Lock / Screen-Lock
- More information about NemusLauncher themes :
- SSKIN themes on market :
- If you can't run or find NemusLauncher after install, try home switcher.
- "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is needed to make Direct Dial Shortcut.
- "READ SMS" permission is needed to display badge for 'NewMessage count'
- Before you install SSKIN themes, you may need to install "SSKIN Butterfly launcher".
Brand new animation.
Project butter animation rendering engine.
Smooth and fast animations .
Very simple and clean design.
Brand new icon design.
Live in app notification
Change icon from custom icon
Bookmarks directly on home screen
Cantacts can be added on home screen
System settings shortcut can be added
Direct messaging from contacts
Direct calling from home screen
###### How to ######
ENABLING THE LAUNCHER : go to settings >apps> select the launcher you are using>clear default. Now press home button .Set launher as default
FOLDER : just hold down any icon >drop over another icon
BIG ICON: if some icons looks little big >go to launcher settings>turn off stretch icon option
1. Current weather info
2. Most used switches
Shortcuts to system switches, including Wifi, Data, Sync, GPS, Bluetooth, Ringer, Brightness, Airplane, etc.
3. Recent calls and messages
4. Recently used apps
5. Keep increasing sidebar themes
Just support Android 4.0+,Tablet is unavailable
~ KEY FEATURES ~
* Reads out caller name or number for incoming calls
(Caller ID Voice Notification, Voice Caller ID).
* Reads out text message contents as soon as they arrive.
* Reads out new GMail Emails received.
* Reads out time (Voice Clock).
* Vibration for time alerts in Silent Mode.
* Filter voice notifications based on caller type
(ALL/ Only Contacts / Only Non Contacts).
* Notifications for calls/texts from Private Numbers.
* Silence notifications/ringtone by shaking the phone.
* Silence ringtone while caller ID notification is enabled.
(By default, caller ID voice notification is played over the ringtone)
* Customize the number of times caller ID notification should repeat.
* Caller ID notification during call waiting.
Know who is calling even while you are on another call.
* Night Mode : Disables notifications during night hours
~ SUPPORT ~
If you experience any problem while using this app, kindly contact us by going to the menu in the app and selecting 'Feedback'.
Voice Phone, Talking Caller ID, Talking SMS, Speech Caller ID, Speech SMS, Talking Email, Talking Clock, Vibration Clock
• Select the games that you want to boost
• Tap the game icon to boost launching it
• Play the game
■ User Reviews
"A919i I like this apps. My Clash of Clans Games load very fast.. thanks to you developer." -- by Sherwin Cando
"Awsome app love it Great app every person with a slow game on their phone it's sediment great app best ever I love it" -- by Tee Tyme
"Well Done! Woah, I Can Play Games With No LAGS. Smooth And Faster Gameplay :) Install It Right Now :)" -- by Ashish Raj
Q: How does this app work?
A: It kills useless running apps and free up memory before launching your game, so your game will run more smoothly.
Q: Can this app boost non-game apps?
A: Sure, you can add non-game apps and boost them as well.
Game Speed Up, Game Optimizer
And it can also be used as the most flexible lock screen replacement !
Please read the app notice below as it contains important information.
Lightning Launcher eXtreme is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
LLX is a vitamined version of LL, with the following additions:
* Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps... and more !
* Included lock screen management: select one of your Lightning desktop to be used as the lock screen.
* Support for configuring up to 100 distinct desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independent setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
* Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
* App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
* Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
- With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning is the most customizable launcher, albeit perhaps not the easiest to configure yet ! Agreed, as most powerful tools, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) By default LL will start in normal mode although an expert option found in the general section will show even more settings. Join the community to get tips and tricks !
- Problem setting LLX the default launcher ? Please install this free app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.kunes.android.launcher.loader
- LLX is a superset of LL and fully replace it: on first use it will import all data from LL, and LL can safely be uninstalled. Avoid using both at the same time, this is confusing as apps will look exactly the same !
All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to me (Pierre Hébert) at email@example.com or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Screenshots 1 and 4 are from Gerd Reuter, 2 is from Guy Lahav and 3 is from
Minh Tri Nguyen many thanks to you, you are real Artists !
- Without installing the ThinkingBridge ROM if you install the app is of course not all the features work.
- if you have problem? See thinkingbridge.org
✔ Change the color of all the resources available for the Android.
✔ If the statusbar icon is white, you can change the color.
✔ If the statusbar icon is black, you can change the color.
✔ Support multi users.
GHOSTPHONE WORKS ON ANDROID VERSIONS 2.0 OR HIGHER. However, here's a special note just for those using versions 3.1 or higher: When you start GhostPhone for the very first time (or if you manually stop it from the "Manage application" menu), before starting GhostPhone by calling the 9991 number, you must first run the "Glass Wallpaper" app from the Home Screen.
GhostPhone is an application that allows you to manage calls and messages (also MMS from Android 2.2+) in a completely anonymous way. The calls sent/received and the messages sent/received are not recorded in the standard log of the phone. The application allows you to manage reserved contacts from a special phonebook, where you can make calls and send messages without leaving any trace. Messages received from a reserved contact in the GhostPhone phonebook are not logged in inbox, but are registered in the GhostPhone reserved list of messages. GhostPhone is not present among the applications that run from the Home screen of your phone, but you must start it by calling the special number 9991. As you can see for yourself the features of the Ghostphone phonebook are similar to the standard phonebook. Obviously, through the 'Settings' menu you can customize the number to call to access the GhostPhone as well as many other features. Forgot your PIN access code? Call 9999 to receive it on your email. Make your phone vanish into thin air! Try GhostPhone!
GhostPhone doesn't work with a third part messaging app? Try this:
1. Uninstall GhostPhone and third part messaging app.
2. First install GhostPhone.
3. Then install third part messaging app.
ATTENTION: BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE FULL VERSION PLEASE UNINSTALL THE TRIAL VERSION.
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
Tired of same old android style launcher ,same old animation, same old layout.Almost all launchers on the play store provide similar experience .
Try something new ,complete set of new animation, new icon design,blazing fast aniamtion and much more
Yet with very simple design.
GIVE IT A TRY,YOU WONT REGRET.
-Blazing fast animation
-Buttery smooth animation
-Uses project butte animation rendering engine to provide seamless animation.
-Highly optimized,uses very low system resource
-Style,every design element is designed by the professional graphics designer.Everything is
- Bookmarks can be added on the home screen
-Direct calling contact shortcut can be added on the homescreen
-Verious saystem settings can be added .
-Live in app notification.
-Change icon from custom icon.
-Hide default apps.
-Uninstall apps directly from the home screen.
Folder -unlimited numbers of apps can be put in a scrollable folder
###### How to ######
ENABLING THE LAUNCHER : go to settings >apps> select the launcher you are using>clear default. Now press home button .Set launcher as default
FOLDER : just hold down any icon >drop over another icon
BIG ICON: if some icons looks little big >go to launcher settings>turn off large icon option>Clear default launcher
CHANGE ICON: Hold down on an icon and use the option.
Web History Launcher lets you view and load websites that you have visited with the basic Android browser. This goes in one quick step and is much faster than typing the full address, using bookmarks or other conservative approaches.
Websites from the browser's history are shown in a list. By pressing [Open] you can load any of those websites in a quick and convenient way.
Web History Launcher works only with the default Android browser, alternate browsers are not supported.
See Smartwatch2 FAQ and Troubleshooting page for your info:
Displays and changes your phone status. Also works as alternative watchface.
Change to Silent mode / Normal mode without taking out your phone, change music volume remotely, etc.
-Check Time / Date
-Check Battery life
-Check Signal status
-Check / Change WiFi Status (include Tethering, with off-timer)
-Check / Change Mode Status
-Check / Change Sound Status
-Check / Change Mobile Network Status
-White / Black color scheme
To turn tethering on, turn off WiFi if it is on, then long hold WiFi on button.
Timer may be disabled if you turn on tethering and quickly open WiFi state window. Time for auto off shows time which becomes off, not remaining time.
To change color scheme, change option from smartconnect app.
Feel free to e-mail me for any requests.
Q: Can you show battery life for SmartWatch2?
A: Need sony to provide API to get SW2 battery info.
Signal Strength might not show in LTE.
If tethering on doesn't work, try using custom ssid/key setting.
* If license error shows up, e-mail me with what message is shown in display.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
VTL.Launcher is a Tablet Optimized Home Screen Replacement App. This app is based off ADW and is ADW Themes Compatible.
- tablet layout optimized (smaller screens will need to play with desktop layout and dock icon size)
- 3D Screen Transitions (NEW)
- elastic scrolling
- 3 individually configurable/toggleable scrollable dock bars designed to maximize tablet layouts
- Show/Hide Buttons for side docks (NEW)
- individual controls per dock for background/reflection/visibility/icon size
- icon size for docks can be set different per orientation
- user folders to place shortcuts to apps, bookmarks, contacts, etc.
- icon changing for user folders and apps.
- quick action items menu when long pressing apps, folders and widgets.
- catalogs for organizing apps in the app drawers
- swipe actions on app drawer to navigate catalogs
- uncataloged catalog where new and uncatagorized apps fall
- 1 to 7 homes screens with sense-like previews
- configurable action bindings (swipe up, swipe down, home button)
- long-hold uninstall on trashcan
- moveable trashcan
- hide homescreen icon labels
- auto rotate orientation
- system persistence with configurable locked orientation
- widget size spanning
- scrollable widget support
- live wallpaper support
- fullscreen mode
- backup/restore settings
- compatible with "most" ADW Themes
-3D Screen Transitions. (off by default)
-Side Dockbar Show/Hide Buttons. (can be turned on/off in settings)
-Icon number per dock is now dynamic depending on dock width, orientation and icon spacing.
-Settings for Icon Spacing per Dock per Orientation.
-Icons on Dock now have a dynamically set Layout Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Settings for Icon Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Individual Dock Controls for Icon Sizing Per Orientation (really large icons could look pixelated).
-The Ability to Add/Remove the Bottom Dock. Side Docks Expand to claim the gap left.
-Individual Dock Controls for Background/Reflection.
-Individual Dock Controls for whether a dock should be displayed with the app drawer.
-Ability to Lock Orientation either Landscape/Portrait for persistence option.
-Icon Changing for User Folders. New Icons then show up on desktop and in Docks.
-Revert to Default option for Icon Changes on items.
-UnCataloged Catalog for items which you haven't placed in a catalog. New apps land here. This must be turned on in settings.
-Quick Action Item to choose Catalog.
-Quick Action menu capability to the app drawers. Long press any icon in drawer and don't move it.
-Swipe to change catalogs in the drawer. Up/down in the Horizontal drawer and left/right in the Vertical.
-Catalog name to the top of the app drawers.
Still working on Honeycomb support Google's new 3.1 update has added new wrinkles.
Launcher, ADW, VTL, VTLLauncher, VTL.Launcher, Tablet, Optimized, Home, Screen, Replacement, Themes, VT-Lab, vtlab.com, zeem, scrollable, widgets, dock, dockbar, landscape, nook, ADW Theme, Tab, Go Launcher, GoJimi, icon docks, backgrounds, lancher, luncher, laancher, tablet launcher, vtl launch, themm, theem, android, SPB, home, launcher, widgets, Galaxy Tab, Dell, Streak
**** Kid Launcher is out of Beta! Thanks to everyone who made our Beta successful and thanks for all of the great feedback! ****
Kid Launcher is a Home Screen Replacement that will only give access to the apps you choose. It is perfect for parents who have children too young to allow them complete access to your phone.
Lock your kids out of apps they don't need access to, like text messaging, email, phone, internet browser, etc. Kid Launcher allows you to customize the kid friendly app drawer so they can only get into the games and apps you want them to use.
Kid Launcher also gives you the option to enable Airplane Mode automatically, so you don't have to worry about phone calls or texts coming coming in or your child clicking on in-game ads.
****Please Send Feedback Through the App!
Currently Confirmed Working Phones/Tablets
Acer Iconia A500
HTC Droid Incredible 2
HTC Nexus One
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Samsung Galaxy S
Currently Confirmed Non-Working Phones/Tablets
More from developer
Chameleon Launcher is a Home Screen replacement. This version will run on both phones and tablet devices. It lets you create multiple home screens, each with your own layout of Widgets and Apps. The Chameleon app includes an innovative context based home screen system giving you the most relevant information you want - when you want it.
The Next Generation of Widgets.
Android widgets are not all created equally - and that's the problem - so we decided to raise the bar. The result is widgets that look beautiful together and are as easy to layout as drawing on a screen. Take a look at some of our other widgets or build your own with our custom API.
-Media Player (Coming soon!)
-RSS News Reader
Home Screens that Change With You
Your information needs change throughout your day, so Cwe have included an innovative context system. You can create context rules based on GPS locations, WiFi networks and time ranges, allowing you to define which Home Screen is the most relevant for any situation.
App Tray & Launcher
Chameleon doesn't just let you customize your Home Screens with the widgets you want. It also lets you customize your own mini App Tray. Giving you the apps you want up front, without having to swim through a large grid of apps.
Super Easy To Customize
Quickly set up Home Screens, Widgets, App Trays, and Wallpapers all with a few gestures.
Chameleon. Always relevant. Immediately valuable.