Lots of useful statistics about my water. Flow rates, regeneration times, how much water is being used, how much life is left on the battery, and more. Can change the time on the filter, regeneration time, etc.
cant figure out to get the metered gallons used to work
Initially did not work but figured it out. Initial 1star raised to a 4. I'll reserve judgement if a 5 is warranted with use. The Dealer/Installer had no clue. Problem encounter was the initial pairing kept asking for password but never presented a place to enter a password. The user manual needs to be more detailed or APP screen needs to be more intuitive. After trail and error and callong the dealer the solution was that the password must be entered totally outside the app and in the pairing screen of the device. App screen never says you must exit the app to enter the password.
• When valve is in regeneration or backwash the app indicates the name of the step the valve is in.
• Softener valves running C3.xx firmware, app includes a "Brine Soak Duration" setting.
• Improved time to connect to a valve when valve is selected on the home screen.
In C3.06 firmware:
• Pre-brine fill and Brine soak can be stepped through, like all other regeneration steps.
• A softener using the Final Rinse piston with a TWEDO brine motor now works with pre-brine.
Scan and discover your Bluetooth low energy devices with nRF Connect for Mobile.
Salient Eye turns any phone or tablet into a full mobile security alarm system
pfod - Control micro-devices from your Andriod. No Android programming required.
An app for characterizing and troubleshooting wireless LANs from Aruba Networks