This add-on module enables the root file management features of FX File Explorer.
THIS IS ONLY AN ADD-ON, NOT AN APPLICATION. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX, by tapping the "System (Root)" item on the FX home screen. Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
*** CRITICAL INFORMATION: READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING ***
* YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE ROOT ACCESS: This module requires that you have root/superuser access on your phone/tablet. This module WILL NOT root your phone/tablet. If you do not have root access, this module is useless.
* Root access is intended for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts ONLY. Improper use of any root access application can cause your phone/tablet to malfunction or become entirely non-operational. You assume all risk when using this or any root-access application to modify your device.
* Browse, modify, and copy files to and from the otherwise inaccessible /data/app (installed Applications) and /data/data (application data / configuration) directories.
* Search for files and folders by filename, size, date, and type.
* View and change permissions and ownership of files and folders.
* Remount the root (/) and /system partitions as read-write.
* Edit configuration files as root using FX's built-in text editor.
* View any binary or text file using FX's built-in binary/hex and text viewers.
Safety and Security Features:
As FX is designed to be an "everyday" file manager, special care was taken to ensure that adding root-access features to it would not detract from that capability. When the root module is installed, FX will still always use normal Android user access for file operations. The root module is only enabled when you specifically open the "System (Root)" catalog from the home screen of FX.
Security features can be configured to either warn you when you are using root access (the default behavior) or to require a PIN or password in order to use the root features. These features can also be disabled, but they're designed to be very unobtrusive (e.g. warnings are only displayed after a configurable interval of non-root use).
FX will display a warning on the home screen whenever the "/" or "/system" partitions have been remounted read-write, as it's a safety/security risk to not remount them as read-only when you're finished doing work as root.
FX features a recursive checksum calculator to allow manual checking of file integrity between two directories, and the system can even incorporate permissions and ownership data into its calculations to ensure two directories are identically configured. This feature can be accessed by long-pressing on a folder and tapping "Details", and then tapping "Calculate Checksum".
access resources and support in real time, including:
- Product Information & Warranty
- Industry News
- Sales Tools & Incentives
- Webinars & Training
- Event Schedules and Appointments
- Co-Op Opportunities
- Sales Support & Tech Support
- Social Media
Get access to Palo Alto Networks Partner information like never before. The MobileWave app is a radical extension of our NextWave Partner Portal. Here you will have instant access to documents, videos, sales tools, webinars, MDF, deal registration and much, much more! Stay on top of the latest news from Palo Alto Networks with our push notifications. Get instant answers from our live chat. Download now to access these features and many more.
SaaShr Now is an application created exclusively for existing SaaShr partners. Delivering updates from SaaShr as they occur, this application keeps partners, resellers of the company’s workforce management platform, up-to-date on nearly everything they need to know. These updates can help ensure everyone stays informed regardless of their role. Whether you’re an owner or executive, member of the sales and market team, or responsible for implementation or support, this application is for you.
The application delivers updates to partners around:
• Product Enhancements
• New Sales Tools and Marketing Materials
• Updated or Newly Created Documentation
• Company and Industry News
• And Much More…
This effectively brings virtually all communication to partners into one easy-to-use mobile application. Whether partners are in the office or out of it, they’re always connected with the newest tools, resources, and information on the workforce management platform they license and the partnership they take part in to help them perform better.
Download now—its free for authorized partners!
Increase your Power Up level by accessing brand new Product Information, Handy Card Decks, Sales & Technology tools, Quick Quizzes and all the freshest updates from Ingram Micro, IBM and Power Systems.
Seal the deals you are working on and get the answers you need faster with Private Messaging to the correct Ingram Micro contacts. Instantly share any of the solutions, snippets and new information with your clients and directly to your social networks.
Join the Power Up community, open up more incentives and compete against other Ingram Micro Partners in Singapore...
This application is intended for internal use only by Leica Geosystems dealer and sales personnel. By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.leica-geosystems.us/en/Web-Site-Legal_1811.htm to view the privacy statement in its entirety.
SunGard Availability Services provides tailored solutions for business continuity management, cloud computing, disaster recovery, and more.
So let’s get started…what can I sell