When connected to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise, RICOH Device Manager NX allows for highly efficient device management. In addition to displaying a list of managed devices and device overviews, it allows users to upload photos and register them to devices in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
- Display a list of managed devices
- Display a list of devices encountering errors, out of toner, and out of paper statuses
- Display device overviews, details, status histories, and photos
- Upload photos to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise
1. Turn on the Mobile Device Access function in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
2. Activate RICOH Device Manager NX on the smart devices and configure the connection to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
“RICOH Unified Communication System” enables you to have a real-time conversation with several remote locations thanks to a cloud-based platform. You can join meetings not only with other Android devices but also with iOS and PC applications or dedicated Ricoh video conference systems such as the P3500.
· Up to 20 sites can be connected together
· 4 sites can be displayed together
· PC screen sharing
- How to use the application
1. Start the apps
2. Input your ID and password, then login
3. Choose the person you want to talk to in the contact list
- supported OS
Android OS version 4.1 and above
- Models which have been evaluated to be compatible (model number/OS version)
Google Nexus 5 (LG-D821/4.4.1), Google Nexus 6 (OS:5.0.0), HTC One (801n/4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505/4.4), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F/4.4.2), Galaxy Note 3 (OS:4.4.2), Galaxy Note Edge (OS:4.4.4), Sony Xperia Z2 (OS:4.4.2), Xperia Z3 (OS:4.4.4), LG G3 (OS:4.4)
Google Nexus 7 (2013) (ME571-LTE/4.4), Google Nexus 9 (OS:5.0.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210/4.2.1),
※ other devices not listed can also download the software and use it, but we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible. We ask for your kind understanding.
※ this list was issued on February 2015 and might be revised in the future without prior announcement.
- Recommended environment
・We recommend you to use a Wi-Fi connection.
・ It is necessary to change the password and register your email address the first time you use this software.
・ If you have forgotten your password, please change it on the Ricoh UCS product support page
・ Please use a headphone in case that your environment is noisy in order to improve the sound
・ Please refer to the following webpage for information about our products, bug fixes or limitations (http://support.ricoh.com/html_gen/util/UCS/UCS_RE.html)
and document management on your personal mobile device without going through complicated or tedious setup procedures
- Print & Scan via your Android devices over Wi-Fi Network,
- Variety of file formats are available for printing and scanning,PDF, JPEG, etc
- Utilise Ricoh Multifunctional printing options such as orientation, layout, etc
- Secure print jobs with user code and password
- Transfer files seamlessly to other apps such as Dropbox, Evernote, etc via "Open by other app"
Before using the app, Mobile PrintScan software is required to be installed in the Ricoh MultiFunction Device.
Please check with the local sales office.
This easy to use app supports both SSL and IPSec VPN with FortiToken support. You can also use endpoint control feature to provision the clients using a FortiGate device.
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
- Two-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- VPN always-up & auto-connect Support
- IPSec local ID Support
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
- Endpoint Provisioning / Central Management
User Guide: http://goo.gl/Wx6LpB
Release Notes: http://goo.gl/YELs0T
Please Note: Because of Android OS bug the VPN functionality will NOT work on Android OS v4.4.0, 4.4.1 and v4.4.2. Please upgrade to v4.4.3 or above to use VPN functionality.
For any feedback or issues you may contact us at email@example.com
Supported Android Versions: we support from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (API level 16) up to the latest Android 5.x.
- Review the agenda and speakers
- Get access to all conference maps and additional information
- Connect with other attendees
- Plus much more
You must be a registered attendee of Fortinet's conferences and events in order to use this application.
Fortinet is a global leader and innovator in Network Security.
1. Measures following network conditions(**).
- Network Bandwidth
- Data delay
- Packet losses
- Network port status, open or closed, needed for Ricoh Unified Communication System
2. Judges usability of Ricoh Unified Communication System based on the measured network conditions, and displays the judgement.
3. Can email the network conditions and the judgement to any email address.
*Ricoh Unified Communication System is a video conference system by which a user can have a remote communication with other users and share documents.
**Internet connection is needed to use this application.
Android OS Version 4.1 and later
Ricoh is so much more than just a copier company! Ricoh products and services are all around us, supporting everyday life in offices, supermarkets, banks, large enterprises, hospitals and leisure facilities. Printers, projection systems installation services, electronic components, thermal media technology, digital cameras, power management components for mobile devices are all in the Ricoh portfolio – not to mention installation, maintenance and helpdesk services.
The new Kiosk brings Ricoh even closer to you. It gives you access to a range of support tools including brochures, product configurators and footprint calculators. You can browse through product information and use specially designed tools to help you choose the perfect product for your needs. Straightforward and fun to use, it’s one more Ricoh innovation to make your life easier.
Centro assistenza tecnica:
L'Automation Color offre un centro di assistenza tecnica altamente qualificato che si avvale di una equipe di tecnici specializzati che operano nel settore da circa 20 anni, all'interno della nostra struttura abbiamo un magazzino ricambi di 500 mq con tutti i ricambi in pronta consegna. L'automation Color offre anche un servizio di assistenza tecnica on line in tempo reale mettendoti in contatto direttamente con il nostro.
I Nostri Marchi Affiliati
How to print from your Android devices;
Start up FlexRelease CX and register files on your device that you would like to print from FlexRelease CX
Add print settings (Quantity, single-side/double-sided, 2in1/4in1, paper size, Black&White/Color) then upload print jobs.
*The data registered on this application, not the original data on your Smartphone / Tablet, is deleted when uploading has succeeded.
Go to any available Ricoh MFP that is contracted to FlexRelease CX and login with your ID and pass word.
Select print jobs that you would like to print from the LCD panel on the MFP then release the documents.
Flex Release CX has the following features:
・You can print the following file formats:
- Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010
- Image files (JPEG/TIFF/GIF/PNG)
- Text files (UTF-8)
This application is simple Monitoring Client
*Can see the state.
*Can switch notification alert ON OFF.
Please set the following items:
* [Server name] (title)
* [Your server domain or IP address]
* [Account] e.g) nagiosadmin
* [Base url] e.g) /nagios /cgi-bin
* [Interval time] e.g) 30 (seconds) 0 is not auto reload
* [User-Agent] (use your server security)
It has been tested on the following Nagios versions of
Security setting an example of using the user-agent (Apache)
SetEnvIf User-Agent ^asdfghjkl1234567890 ok
Deny from All
Allow from env=ok
If there is a problem,
It helps of bug fixes and you are able to contact the version of Nagios :)
To use the OneLogin OTP app, you must have an active OneLogin account. This may already have been provided to you by the organization you work for.
How it works
When you sign into OneLogin at http://app.onelogin.com or a custom URL, you will be asked to enter user name and password. Upon successful authentication, you will be asked to enter a one-time password generated by the OneLogin OTP app. If your phone has Internet connectivity you can simply press Send, otherwise you can opt to enter the code manually in OneLogin. Copy your code to your device's clipboard by tapping the numbers.
access resources and support in real time, including:
- Product Information & Warranty
- Industry News
- Sales Tools & Incentives
- Webinars & Training
- Event Schedules and Appointments
- Co-Op Opportunities
- Sales Support & Tech Support
- Social Media
Get access to Palo Alto Networks Partner information like never before. The MobileWave app is a radical extension of our NextWave Partner Portal. Here you will have instant access to documents, videos, sales tools, webinars, MDF, deal registration and much, much more! Stay on top of the latest news from Palo Alto Networks with our push notifications. Get instant answers from our live chat. Download now to access these features and many more.
Download now—its free for authorized partners!
SaaShr Now is an application created exclusively for existing SaaShr partners. Delivering updates from SaaShr as they occur, this application keeps partners, resellers of the company’s workforce management platform, up-to-date on nearly everything they need to know. These updates can help ensure everyone stays informed regardless of their role. Whether you’re an owner or executive, member of the sales and market team, or responsible for implementation or support, this application is for you.
The application delivers updates to partners around:
• Product Enhancements
• New Sales Tools and Marketing Materials
• Updated or Newly Created Documentation
• Company and Industry News
• And Much More…
This effectively brings virtually all communication to partners into one easy-to-use mobile application. Whether partners are in the office or out of it, they’re always connected with the newest tools, resources, and information on the workforce management platform they license and the partnership they take part in to help them perform better.
Increase your Power Up level by accessing brand new Product Information, Handy Card Decks, Sales & Technology tools, Quick Quizzes and all the freshest updates from Ingram Micro, IBM and Power Systems.
Seal the deals you are working on and get the answers you need faster with Private Messaging to the correct Ingram Micro contacts. Instantly share any of the solutions, snippets and new information with your clients and directly to your social networks.
Join the Power Up community, open up more incentives and compete against other Ingram Micro Partners in Singapore...
This application is intended for internal use only by Leica Geosystems dealer and sales personnel. By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.leica-geosystems.us/en/Web-Site-Legal_1811.htm to view the privacy statement in its entirety.