- This application is for firefighters that displays computer aided dispatch data downloaded from their respective Emergency Reporting accounts only.
- With Dispatch Alert, you can stay connected to incidents happening in your community even when you're away from the station.
- Get quick notifications and updates about the calls your station is responding to right on your Phone or Tablet.*
- Review Calls in the last 24 hours.
- You can easily view the call times and locations, and event narratives. You can even view the location on Google Maps!
- Dispatch Alert is be FREE for all Emergency Reporting customers!
(CAD link needed for any data to be displayed within the Dispatch Alert app)
[!] Important Note: [!]
Your agency must have both an account with Emergency Reporting AND a CAD link in order for this app to function.
CAD System Compatibility
Emergency Reporting can integrate with any CAD system.
- If your vendor isn't listed below, email us and we'll work out a plan to get your dispatch center on board.
Computer Information Systems (CIS)
Enroute Emergency Systems (INFOR)
Information Technologies (ITI)
Integrated Computer Systems (ICS)
Keystone Public Safety
* CAD vendors push their information to Emergency Reporting in different formats and at different times. Dispatch Alert pushes notifications to you as soon as the information comes to our system. As a result, some users won't see their calls in real-time.
Simply schedule your jobs on your PC and send them to one or more mobile staff on their Android or iOS phone.
- Calendar View for all jobs by company.
- View each job's details and location via the normal Map application.
- Communicate with your company with messaging.
- Upload and take photos and save them for a specific job for later referral.
- Take signatures and record transactions for your jobs.
- Record parts used and log your work hours for each job.
- Record travel and shift hours
- Generate a range of management reports on the i-dispatch website.
- change your status for when you need time off or sick days.
- Produce customisable service reports / quotes / documents on the fly
Please note after downloading this app, users will be required to log into www.i-dispatch.com.au to register prior to use.
Download now—its free for authorized partners!
Get access to Palo Alto Networks Partner information like never before. The MobileWave app is a radical extension of our NextWave Partner Portal. Here you will have instant access to documents, videos, sales tools, webinars, MDF, deal registration and much, much more! Stay on top of the latest news from Palo Alto Networks with our push notifications. Get instant answers from our live chat. Download now to access these features and many more.
SaaShr Now is an application created exclusively for existing SaaShr partners. Delivering updates from SaaShr as they occur, this application keeps partners, resellers of the company’s workforce management platform, up-to-date on nearly everything they need to know. These updates can help ensure everyone stays informed regardless of their role. Whether you’re an owner or executive, member of the sales and market team, or responsible for implementation or support, this application is for you.
The application delivers updates to partners around:
• Product Enhancements
• New Sales Tools and Marketing Materials
• Updated or Newly Created Documentation
• Company and Industry News
• And Much More…
This effectively brings virtually all communication to partners into one easy-to-use mobile application. Whether partners are in the office or out of it, they’re always connected with the newest tools, resources, and information on the workforce management platform they license and the partnership they take part in to help them perform better.
Improve the operational effectiveness by digitizing and streamlining document-intensive processes with with HP Embedded Capture, HP Digital Sending Software, HP Capture and Route, and HP Flow CM.
Take control with simple, effective tools to keep data secure, while increasing convenience and productivity with HP Access Control, Troy Secure Document Printing, and HP I&P Security Center.
Enable IT staff and end users to work effectively – managing, securing, and simplifying end-to-end imaging and printing environments with HP WebJet Admin and HP Universal Print Driver.
Print anytime, anywhere with mobile solutions that ensure your workforce is productive on the go including ePrintEnterprise and HP FlowCM.
Help your customers better manage and secure their environment, improve their workflows, and enable workforce mobility. It's all in a day's work with HP Document Solutions.
LogRhythm is the largest and fastest growing independent security intelligence company in the world. The company’s patented and award-winning Security Intelligence Platform, unifying SIEM, log management, network forensics, host forensics and advanced security analytics, empowers organizations around the globe to detect and respond to breaches and the most sophisticated cyber threats of today, faster and with greater accuracy than ever before. LogRhythm also provides unparalleled compliance automation and assurance as well as IT intelligence to Global 2000 organizations, government agencies and mid-sized businesses worldwide.
app you need to access all of your critical sales tools at your fingertips. Designed
specifically for Time Warner Cable Business and Navisite sales partners, this app
gives our partners easy access to critical sales tools on the go. Receive real-time
news, program announcements, product information, spiffs, and sales tools to
enable your sales efforts. Download now to get started!