Having a bad day? Too anxious for a big presentation? Need a quick morale boost? Want relationship advice? Then download The Actualization App!
The Actualization App is a simple application that helps you practice basic self-help techniques and improve your emotional intelligence (the ability to use emotions to guide your mindset and actions). The Actualization App provides small situation-based reminders, tidbits of advice, and inspirational cheers over beautiful and soothing music and pictures. If you focus on the message, it will definitely play a positive role in your life!
Controls are simple -- navigate through the tips by tapping the screen. It is recommended for the best effect that you read a couple and ruminate over them each night, before a major social event, or to cope with love and loss.
- Over 150 pieces of advice about loving fully, coping, and relaxing during or after a bad situation
- Easy to use design. Just tap the screen to change the affirmation
- Text, quotes, and advice written by Corey James, author of "How to Love: A Short Guide On Love" on Amazon
- Five tracks by Kevin MacLeod from incompetech.com, a freeware BGMmusic site.
- Images from morguefile.com, a free image website.
We sincerely hope this application changes your life!