Ssh client from OpenSSH 6.8 (̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶O̶p̶e̶n̶S̶S̶L̶ ̶1̶.̶0̶.̶2̶a̶ with internal openssh cryptographic library).
Password authentication only.
Rooted device required (/dev/fuse in android is not allow for users except root).
Binary files builded for arm architecture (armv5). x86 not supported yet.
This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
q: How can I access to my device once the application is running?
- File Transfer: WinSCP (http://winscp.net).
- Remote Shell: PuTTY (http://goo.gl/XbTF)
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents:
Works with Android 4.4.2, 4.4.3 and 4.4.4.
(In case of problems let me know!)
It is made for:
- Nexus 7 2012 (grouper)
- Nexus 7 2012 (tilapia)
- Nexus 4 (NON CAF Rom)
- Nexus 4 (CAF Rom)
- Nexus 5 (NON CAF Rom) (Experimental)
(If you want to add your device email me)
This App should work with most KitKat ROM.
In case of problem email me.
To prepare your device for F2FS read here:
- Nexus 7:
- Nexus 7 3G:
- Nexus 4:
- Nexus 5:
- PAC ROM
Usually it doesn't work with Stock ROM because they are too big.
(Note: This is provided with no warranty. You are installing this software at your own risk)
This app is a license key only, requeries the Link2SD (free) app and turns it into Plus edition, removes ads and unlocks additional features. You will see "Link2SD Plus" on the title in Link2SD (free) app.
Plus features added
✔ Links internal data directory of apps to SD card
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and causes a security breakdown of app's private files.
✔ Links external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD
**** Note for old Link2SD Plus users ****
Due to a problem with Google Play the package name of the app has changed and published as a new app.
It is the same as the old one, you can continue to use old version. You can reinstall the old version from "Play Store -> My apps -> ALL".
But if you want to or need to install the new one please send me your old order number (transaction id). I'll refund it so you can purchase the new one.
**** Support & Upgrades / Reinstalls ****
● Keep "Link2SD Plus" installed and do not freeze (disable) it.
● Link2SD Plus purchase is per Google account for purchases on Play Store, all upgrades and reinstalls are free.
● You can install Link2SD Plus on any device for free as long as you use the same Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases if you have multiple Google accounts on the device, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu => top-right white arrow next to your account).
If you're getting license error
This is reported in the following cases:
● Play Store app not loaded. Please start Play Store app and wait until it fully loads start page. Play Store app can fail to load, for example, during its self-updating. Please wait until it fully loads, then start Link2SD again
● internet connection is not available/unstable or Play Store app/services are blocked from internet. It requires a network connection for the first license check. But then you can go offline for a period of time before requiring another license check. Caching is enabled for license check.
● Link2SD Plus is in fact not licensed/order is incomplete/refunded/canceled. Please open your transactions in "wallet.google.com" and check your Link2SD Plus status is "Complete"
● invalid Google account on the device. Google Play apps are bound to the Google account, if you change it, Play Store can't recognize your purchase anymore. Please re-add that Google account back to your device and/or select this account in Google Play Store app (side menu => top right arrow next to your Google account)
● too much requests from apps to Play servers for license check. Please try again later (in 10 minutes)
● (Android 2.x) background data is disabled
To resolve this issue:
1. uninstall Link2SD and Link2SD Plus then reboot
2. ensure you have internet connection on the device up and stable
3. install Link2SD and Link2SD Plus from Google Play Store app. Reinstalls to the same account are free. (Installing from the APK won't resolve the issue)
4. you may need start/wait a bit/exit Link2SD Plus a few times to reload license state.
5. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play services and reboot
If you're getting “insufficient storage available” error when installing Link2SD Plus even you have enough free space
To resolve this issue:
1. "Clear all app cache" within Link2SD
2. set "install location" to automatic within Link2SD settings and reboot
3. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play Services and reboot
A complete and free SSHd, SFTP, SCP and Telnet server! From now on you can run a complete SSH daemon (server) with support for multiple users, public key authentication, and you can even set a directory per user for SFTP and SCP.
NO ROOT is required, but if you do have a rooted device you can run SSH as super user if you want. The shell will only work on ARM devices, however, the SFTP and SCP servers will work on all devices.
To run on ports below 1024 search for Android app Port Forwarder Ultimate.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (SSH, Telnet or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three users and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy SSH Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven’t mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- SSH has support for SFTP and SCP
- For SSH, SFTP and SCP multiple users can be set with each their own root directory, password, public key (RSA or DSA), allow X11 or agent forwarding, allow inbound/outbound connections, optional write permission and optional force stay in root directory
- For Telnet you can add multiple users and run Telnet through SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set your own shell start command and arguments (advanced)
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The servers can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple SSH (SSHd, SSH daemon) or Telnet servers
- For every SSH Server you can set name, port, multiple users, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, max auth attempts, authorization timeout, idle timeout, max concurrent sessions (per user)
- For every user set the username, password, public key, X11 / agent forwarding, inbound / outbound connections, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access
- For every Telnet server you can set multiple users or even enable SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached
• For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
• Really, just do!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Ever wanted to download a file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a QNAP NAS at home? QGetMobile is meant for you!
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several QNAP NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? QGetMobile handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several QNAP NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ...)
# Works with all QNAP NAS with firmware 3.x.x (Download Station 1, 2, 3)
# Connects through HTTP and HTTPS (SSL)
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles RapidShare and Hotfile links
# Handles all files and protocols supported by QNAP !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), SCP, client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
To start the server automatically use application "Autostart and StaY!"
or also Tasker with the intents provided.
I have tested the server using:
*Secure file transfer:
WinSCP : http://winscp.net/
FileZilla : https://filezilla-project.org/
Putty : http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
Pro version acts as an unlock key, it does not have any icon and you cannot open it. Once installed it unlocks all features of the free application. You can check it by running the free application, then Menu->Options->Advanced and you should see "License: Pro".
- SSH and Telnet protocols
- Dropbox synchronization (share data with vSSH and SSH Control apps for iOS and OS X)
- Macros (user defined commands with variables support and other features)
- Username/password and private Keys authentication
- Arrows and Scrolling using Touch screen
- Background work
- Key forwarding
- Port forwarding
- Select and Copy/Paste text
- Extended customizable keyboard
- Customize font size and colors
- Customize touch screen gestures
- Logging (view and delete saved logs)
- Auto/fixed terminal size settings
- Pseudographics support
- Auto-connect on startup
- Auto-run command after connect
- Auto-open URL after connect
- Wide unicode characters (e.g. korean) are supported
Free version limitations:
- Max 5 bookmars
- Max 2 macros
- Max 2 keys
inSSIDer identifies signal overlap, channel conflicts, and configuration issues that are degrading your wireless network performance.
Other features include:
• Table and graphic views of surrounding WLANs
• Detailed statistics and channel recommendations
• Network grouping by ESSID or Radio
• Filtering by SSID, MAC Address, Channel, or Signal
- Support public/private key authentication
- Ansi color support
- Command results can be shared
- Variables can be added to commands which can be replaced on when executing
- Create shortcuts on home for fast command start
To use a variable in a command use ##VARNAME##. When executing the command the values can be set in popup dialog. For example "PS ##OPTS##" to pass options to the ps executive.
For more information visit http://sshc.schimpf.es and if you have any trouble with the application or you have a great idea to improve SSH Commander, you can open a ticket at http://support.schimpf.es.
This is an application to backup and restore your settings/preferences from ROMSettings on your phone running XenonHD custom ROM.
To use this app you must be on XenonHD ROM. This will backup all your preferences such as UI settings, navigation bar settings, lockscreen settings, power menu preferences, quick toggles, notification shortcuts, pie settings, etc!
XenonHD backup tool fully supports XenonHD 4.3!
A big thanks goes to RomanBB from TeamKang who let me use his backup app and modify it for XenonHD.
You can thank him here: https://twitter.com/romanbb
Please give the app 5 stars and leave a review if you like it. For bugs and suggestions please contact me on the given email! :)
At the moment only username- and password authentication is supported.
To use this application you need the app "Locale" or "Tasker". These programs aren't free and you need to buy them separately.
SSH-Module: BSD-Style license http://www.giminisoft.de/LICENSE.txt