This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
q: How can I access to my device once the application is running?
- File Transfer: WinSCP (http://winscp.net).
- Remote Shell: PuTTY (http://goo.gl/XbTF)
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents:
Ever wanted to download a file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a QNAP NAS at home? QGetMobile is meant for you!
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several QNAP NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? QGetMobile handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several QNAP NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ...)
# Works with all QNAP NAS with firmware 3.x.x (Download Station 1, 2, 3)
# Connects through HTTP and HTTPS (SSL)
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles RapidShare and Hotfile links
# Handles all files and protocols supported by QNAP !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => email@example.com
At the moment only username- and password authentication is supported.
To use this application you need the app "Locale" or "Tasker". These programs aren't free and you need to buy them separately.
SSH-Module: BSD-Style license http://www.giminisoft.de/LICENSE.txt
NO ROOT is required, but if you do have a rooted device you can run SSH as super user if you want. The shell will only work on ARM devices, however, the SFTP and SCP servers will work on all devices.
To run on ports below 1024 search for Android app Port Forwarder Ultimate.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- SSH has support for SFTP and SCP
- For SSH, SFTP and SCP multiple users can be set with each their own root directory, password, public key (RSA or DSA), allow X11 or agent forwarding, allow inbound/outbound connections, optional write permission and optional force stay in root directory
- For Telnet you can add multiple users and run Telnet through SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set your own shell start command and arguments (advanced)
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The servers can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple SSH (SSHd, SSH daemon) or Telnet servers
- For every SSH Server you can set name, port, multiple users, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, max auth attempts, authorization timeout, idle timeout, max concurrent sessions (per user)
- For every user set the username, password, public key, X11 / agent forwarding, inbound / outbound connections, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access
- For every Telnet server you can set multiple users or even enable SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tiny Utils combines tiny versions of many common and useful GNU/UNIX utilities and terminal into a single small Android application. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, and more.
Tiny Utils installs BusyBox, microperl (a small perl interpreter), patchelf, frotz (so you can play Z code interactive fiction games) and dropbear an SSH client and server. Tiny Utils also includes the Android Terminal Emulator within it, so you have a nice, proven work environment where you can use all this capability.
Tiny Utils is not all business though as it now has frotz which allows you to play z-code games. See the screen shots of examples of downloading and playing a couple of popular games (Zork and Spider and Web). Given how nice the Android Terminal Emulator is, I think this might be the best environment for playing z code games.
All combined, this give you many of the commands you are used to having while working at a GNU/Linux Terminal.
Find the full list of BusyBox commands here: http://www.busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html
Also, Tiny Utils does not require you to have a rooted device to install it. Being such, it does not modify your Android system at all and can be uninstalled in a normal fashion. While some commands, like chroot, or su, require you to have root permissions, the most commonly used commands do not.
Some commands, require rooting your device to work properly.
Some commands will not work as expected because Android is not GNU/Linux (tell me what you need/want if it is not working, so I can prioritize).
All that said, your device will get a LOT more useful and powerful with this installed.
Source code is posted and I will be posting many examples (over time) of awesome ways you can use this here: https://github.com/corbinlc/tinyutils
Please provide feedback. Rate it and tell others if you think it is good. If you run into any problems please file an issue here https://github.com/corbinlc/tinyutils/issues so I can get any details I need and so you can track progress on the issue.
Also, if you have any suggestions/contributions that you think will improve this further, don't be shy. While I am charging for this, I am doing so minimally to make sure this continues to be supported and improved going forward and I am pretty sure this will be worth more to you than what is being charged.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
The app currently only checks the prerequisites and displays some details about potential showstoppers. The app also includes an offline version of the readme web page. Be sure to RTFM, maybe watch the screen casts (tap video links in the readme, H.264 playback capabilities and Inet required for this).
If you have a i386 tablet (Wetab/Exopc) with android-x86.org/Corvusmod-ICS, you may want to install VirtualBox for the real fun - vbox modules are included with the kit.
I would be pleased if you send me a PM with your device details for inclusion in the tested-devices list.
Manage multiple Turbo NAS: Conveniently connect to multiple Turbo NAS units based in different locations.
Easy file management: File thumbnails help you identify file types at a glance and you can move, copy, rename and delete files on your Turbo NAS without needing a PC.
Supports thumbnail and list modes: Switch the display mode when browsing to identify files easier.
Main menu: Check file transfer status, and shared files, or upload files.
Stream multimedia contents: Avoid running out of space on your tablet by enjoying the music, photos, and videos direct from your Turbo NAS.
Zip/Unzip support: Create and access zip files without needing extra software.
Auto-upload photos: Take a photo with your tablet and it is immediately backed up to your Turbo NAS.
Offline file reading: Download documents, photos or music from your Turbo NAS for offline reading.
Folder & file sharing: Create download links for shared folders and files and send them to friends & family via email, instant messengers, or by sending the files as email attachments.
Music playback bar: Enjoy more flexibility and convenience by controlling your currently-playing music with the playback bar.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
Module Obb on SD attempts to make it seamless - just enable module, reboot and move obb's to SD card (to same folder: Android/obb) - that's that. No need to enter any path or whitelist/blacklist any app. Do you want to only move Obb from Grand Theft Auto? Then only move that obb. Obb on SD will detect "obb on SD" and enable hooks only for this single game.
Move more apps to SD card!!! New version support Link2SD now!!!
This is a super APP2SD tool for ROOTed user (Android 2.2 and above), which could force move/link more apps (even those apps marked with internal only :) to SD card (or move/link back phone) and save more space than normal App2SD apps.
You can also perform batch move apps, set default install location of apps, clear cache with this app.
And this app have full functions (no limitation) with ads. Simple is the best! :)
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
3. Link2SD function requires external SD card supported on device;
(App2SD)Some app which has widget/alarm/wallpaper/InputMethod in using is not recommanded to be moved to SD card, which may cause problem.
(Link2SD)"Link2SD" feature requires your device supports external SD card, and create dedicated partition for it. And we recommend to use EXT2, EXT3 format. In addition, once "Link2SD" is used, do not remove the SD card at run time, or reboot device after pull out the SD card, and, do not modify or delete "/dsapps/dslink2sd" folder on that partition, which may cause unexpect problem.
(Please create the additional partition on SD card and format it to EXT2 or EXT3 by self, e.g. on a PC.)
User need to initialize the "Link2SD" feature. Launch the app, click target app to be linked in list and select "Link to SD". If not initialized, the app will automatically guide the user to initialize.
The first step is to choose the SD card partition. The app will list all available SD cards and partitions, for example, the second partition on the first external SD card will be called SD card 1, Partition 2. Please select additional partition, do not select the default FAT32 partition.
The second step is to select the partition format. (We also provide an "AUTO" option, user can try AUTO if other specified format does not work.)
The third step is to apply settings, and the app will prompt the user to reboot to take effect. After reboot, if the initialization is successful, click target app and select "Link to SD" again, you will see linking dialog. But if failed, the app will show initialization dialog again, please check the partition and format and try above steps again.
1. List all movable apps;
2. Move apps to SD card (even marked with internal only);
3. Move apps back phone;
4. Link apps to SD card;
5. Unlink apps from SD card;
6. Batch move apps (silent mode, user free);
7. Set default install location of apps(Auto/Internal/SD Card);
8. Show total/used/left space of phone or SD card;
9. 1 tap to clear all app cache;
10. Sort apps by name, size, install date;
11. Run installed apps;
12. Uninstall apps;
13. View app on market;
Simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
No more messy multiple pages of home screen with bunch of icons. You can just group them all now !
The folder will display the icons of it's contents from the home screen.
* Bookmarks and Contacts shortcuts also available.
(Permissions are required to get Bookmarks and Contacts)
*** FAQ ***
Q. How do I change the folder name?
A. Folder name can be changed from the setting window (Setting -> Set Up My Apps -> touch the folder name box)
RELATED: Folder, Group, Home Screen, Homescreen, Application Folder, Application Group, App Organizer, Folder Organizer, Folder Group, Application Launcher, App Launcher, Launcher, App Folder, iPhone, iPhone Folder, iPhone Group, iPhone Homescreen
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
It connects remotely over SSH.
PLEASE READ BELOW:
If you are having any problems with the setup, please contact me through the email below. I'll look at it and patch the app accordingly.
It is strongly recommended to create a separate user with limited permissions to establish the connection.
Tested and working Distros:
- Ubuntu (ubuntu-zfs from ppa with udev rule -> https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/362)
--- A big THANK YOU to Jupiter Broadcasting for the mention in TechSNAP 95 ---
View live status and statistics of your VPS, and boot/reboot/shutdown your server.
- Password protection of critical functions (boot/reboot/shutdown) to avoid any accidents.
- Easily import/export settings for use between devices (ie. phone/tablet/etc).
- View Disk Usage/Memory/Bandwidth
- Show all IPv4 and IPv6 addresses assigned to VPS
- IP Whois
- Port check
- rDNS/Hostname lookups
- Monitor server status in background
- Notifications of any offline servers
- Automatically reboot servers that are down
- No ads