Rammed full of easy to use features, Trick Bag is bound to surprise you and show what you are really capable of in this incredible sport we call SNOWBOARDING.
Just like how using a shopping list makes shopping easier, using the Trick Bag makes learning tricks easier. The Trick Bag acts like a silent coach, but most importantly it’s actually FUN. Start on easy features and move your way up.
Trick Bag is the most comprehensive Snowboarding app on the market. A lot of thought has been put into the Trick Bag in regards to EASE OF USE. There is tons of integrated video content and features to help you improve your riding.
Trick Bag Features
• VIDEO CONTENT – There are over 95 different trick videos in the Trick Bag. These are all exclusive to the Trick Bag App. If you are Regular, the videos will be shown in Regular. If you are Goofy, they will be shown in Goofy. This is key to helping you visualise each trick.
• RAILS – 53 videos and 5 different levels of progression from Basics to Spins In- Spins Out.
• JUMPS – 31 videos and 10 different levels of progression from Straight Air Grabs and 180s through to 720s and ONE FOOT 540s.
•GRAB CHALLENGE - Sick of spinning? Don't spin then!
12 detailed videos from Straight Airs to Canadian Bacons..Canadian what?
The Grab Challenge requires no terrain park, no special set-up, nothing but a little bit of freaky deaky arm action and a wedge of snow to boost off.
• SNOWNERD QUIZ - 60 Questions of Snowboarding Nerdness.
• MY WISHLIST – Easily create your own trick wish list straight from the Rail and Jump trick lists. This is your opportunity to give yourself a goal. This is how real progression begins. You can then SAVE and NAME each wish list you create. You can also share your wish lists to Facebook.
• MY LANDED LIST – This is where all of the tricks you have landed from the Trick Bag end up. It is an awesome way to see where all of your hard work has gone as your list expands.
• REPORT CARD – In here, all of the Rail and Jump tricks are broken into their levels - from Basics to Bonus. A score is given to show exactly how far through each level you are tracking. Ie. Regular Jumps – Basics - 4/6.
• TRICK SCRAMBLE – Can’t decide which trick to try next? Put your faith in the ‘Trick Scramble’. You decide exactly which kind of tricks you want scrambled and the ‘Trick Scramble’ spits out an option. There are NO repeats and each trick pops out in list form above the previous trick creating a ‘Scramble History’. Better still, just by tapping each trick’s name, you have a video link to help you envisage each trick before attempting it.
• TRICK BATTLE – This is where you can take on your friends in a trick battle. It is set up just like a game of SKATE. You can customise the word, but if you don’t land the trick that is set by the Trick Bag – you get a letter. You can play this with up to 10 people. Throughout the game you can see exactly which tricks everybody has been dealt in the ‘Trick History’ section.
• DOWNLOAD – You can download the trick videos right to your iPhone so you don’t need cellphone reception or Wi-Fi to help you visualise each trick you want to learn. This is ideal for up the mountain at your favourite feature or jump. To save you space on your phone, you can download as many or as few trick levels as you please.
Having video to guide you through each step of the way, the Trick Bag makes growing your trick list easier than ever.
By choosing to download and install this app you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any injuries, property damage, losses or death relating to the use of this App.
Start now and get stoked on making your way up through the levels. This is the beginning of YOU becoming a better snowboarder!
Accédez aux TESTS SNOWBOARDS 2014, réalisés par la rédaction de Snowsurf, grâce à notre comparateur.
RECHERCHEZ, AFFINEZ, COMPAREZ, TROUVEZ
Accédez à plus de 140 modèles de snowboards de la saison 2013/2014 :
Créez une recherche personnalisée selon vos critères,
affinez votre sélection par marque, gamme, prix,
comparez nos fiches détaillées de tests,
trouvez la board faîte pour vous !
- Accès aux tests boards 2014
- Modèles : homme et femme.
- Gammes testées : Freeride, Freestyle Backcountry, Jib, Freestyle Park, Freestyle polyvalente.
- Marques testées : Apo, Arbor, Bataleon, Burton, Capita, DC Snowboards, Drake, Dupraz, Endeavor, F2, Flow, Furlan, GNU, Imperium, Jones, K2 Snowboarding, Kessler, Lib Tech, Lobster, Nidecker, Nikita, Nitro, Ride, Rome, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Santa Cruz, Slash, Verdad, Völkl, Whitegold, Windlip, Yes.
- sélection de produits par critères de recherche
- tri par marque, gamme, prix
- gestion des favoris
- partage sur les réseaux sociaux, mail
- lexique des gammes présentées
AlpineReplay allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With AlpineReplay you can measure:
★ Much more
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing the basics
• Not understanding the basic moves
• Not understanding the advanced moves
This is one area you must pay attention to…
There are a lot of fun ways to ensure the snowboarding experience is a positive one. Before the individual actually embarks on the snowboarding experience, some elements should be seriously considered and adhered to.
Let me explain...
The style eventually chosen will feature considerably in the actual influence the type of terrain that the individual will use when snowboarding.
Therefore understanding the various different styles and matching them to the ideal snowboarding experienced intended would be very helpful in narrowing down the style that should be practiced.
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Snowboarding Techniques!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with stepping up my snowboarding, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to get better!
Mastering the correct stance for the particular style chosen will ensure the individual eventual proficiency in it. This will also contribute positively to achieving optimum balance and timing while efficiently using all the energy and muscles without over exertion.
And all of this up til now is just the beginning!
Are you ready?
"Introducing… Snowboarding Masters!"
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting great at your snowboarding.
With this product, and it’s great information on snowboarding it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
Who Can Use This Book?
- Internet marketers
- Network marketers
- Life Coaches
- Personal Development Enthusiasts
- Self Improvement Bloggers
- Web Publishers
- Writers and Content Creators
- And Many More!
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- Basics Of Snowboarding
- Riding With The Right Equipment
- Choosing The Right Clothing And Accessories
- Getting Started With The Basic Moves
- The Correct Riding Stance And Position
- And so much more!
- Latest and Popular videos feeds
- Share your favourites on Facebook or Twitter (coming soon to Android)
Before attempting to engage yourself in snowboarding, do some research first. Try to assess, if this sport is really intended for you. Can you be a snowboarder who slides on steep mountain slopes or would you rather stay at home and watch others do it for you?
After doing some assessment, you still can't just hop on your snowboard right away. Engaging in snowboarding also requires having the right gadgets and proper apparel not only to look sheik on ice but also to ensure your safety.
Once you have all you need, you may now begin taking lessons. At least, this time you get to do actual snowboarding even under the eye of a pro.
As a beginner, you first need to undergo a series of lessons before heading to the mountains. Usually, the first things you need to master are about basic safety, proper stretching, injury prevention, and maybe rules and policies of the resort.
To learn the basic skills you need to master, you can take private lessons with an instructor but it will be more expensive. A better alternative is to learn with a group.
As you advance your skills, you need to immerse yourself more in the sport. You have to learn new skills and continuously practice what you have already acquired especially if you are planning to compete in a tournament.
Through time you will also need better and more challenging courses so that you'll learn how to adjust to a variety of settings while performing at the top of your game.
Here is some of what you will find inside the snowboarding tips app:
Avoiding Common Snowboarding Injuries...
6 Steps To Buying The Right Snowboard Boots...
Five Things You Need To Do When Buying A Snowboarding Jacket...
Hit The Slopes: Dreamy Snowboarding Vacations...
How To Choose The Snowboard That’s Right For You...
Snowboarding For Beginners...
Snowboarding Gear For Fun...
The Time-Efficient Guide to Buying Snowboarding Gear...
Tips When Buying Snowboarding Pants...
What You Need To Know About Snowboard Boots...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on snowboarding now.
-Maps are downloaded to the phone. No cell or wifi service needed on the slopes
-Multi touch pan and zoom
-Touch and hold for one finger zoom
Keep an eye out for our our iTrailMap 3D mapping system coming soon!!!
########## NOW WITH OFFLINE SUPPORT ##########
You want to learn the basics of snowboarding or a new trick then this app is just the right thing for you. There is a Video for everything, starting from the first push in the snow up to the backflip. There is no need to open the youtube app on your phone and search long-winded for the right video. Instead you can just open the “Learn How To Snowboard” app and everything is in your hand. If you like a tutorial you can share it with your friends any time.
This app is developed for smartphones and tablets so you always have the best view for your device.
The “Learn How To Snowboard” app is financed by advertisements. If these ads bother you, there is the possibility to remove the ads by donating a little amount via in app purchase.
The best about Donating is that you are able to download videos and watch them offline!
Have fun snowboarding and learning new tricks!
All videos are at the youtube channel of http://www.snowboardprocamp.com. To play the Videos the official youtube app (min version 4.2.16) has to be installed on the device. After donating you may have to start the app again to remove the ads.
E' uno dei miglior forum di snowboard italiani !!!
Cosa aspetti puoi consultare tutto il forum anche senza essere iscritto !!!
Se non hai mai messo una tavola hai piedi, se te la cavi o se sei un pro xD scaricati questa app
Spot Digger is used for finding the best skateboard and snowboard spots and for adding your own spots on the map. Share your spots, check in to spots, follow your friends on Spot Digger and share your own pictures for all your friends to see. Spot Digger will make every skater's and snowboarder's life easier.
Download today to instantly access snow conditions, forecasts, powder alerts, and offline trail maps - now supporting 2,000+ ski areas worldwide. Then hit the slopes and track your day at any mountain, anywhere with the only Android app that offers real-time lift & run statistics including distance, vertical drop, and speed.
If you live, breath, and love winter - download AllSnow twice, tell everyone you know, and then hit the slopes!
Here is everything you can do with AllSnow:
• Snow conditions for 2,000+ ski areas worldwide
• Weather & snow forecasts for every ski area
• Powder Alerts to notify you of recent snowfall
SKI AREA INFO
• Easily locate nearby ski areas using GPS
• High resolution & zoomable trail maps for most ski areas
• Driving directions to get you to the slopes
• Discounted lift tickets for participating resorts
• Simply hit start to track your entire day on the mountain
• Uses built-in GPS so no cellular or phone signal required
• Detailed reports on lifts, runs, vertical feet, top speed, & more
• The FIRST & ONLY Android app with real-time lift & run statistics
TOP SECRET (coming soon):
• Buddy tracking to help you find friends on the slopes
• Compete with friends & other skiers/snowboarders
• And a whole lot more…
NOTE: Make sure you save a mountain resort to your favorites for full offline capabilities
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for support, issues, or feature requests.