The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
The FREE MIMS app for your Mobile & Tablet devices delivers critical prescribing information, medical news and CME articles as well as clinical calculators essential to physicians’ daily practice needs.
With MIMS available across multiple platforms and devices, you can now easily and conveniently find the most up-to-date and relevant clinical practice information you need anytime, anywhere.
Download the FREE MIMS app and create your FREE account today!
Key Features & Benefits:
Drug Information - Physicians can improve patient outcomes through safe and effective use of medication at every point of care. MIMS provides physician with both concise and comprehensive drug prescribing information, in a quick-access mobile format.
Medical Calculators - MIMS is also equipped with important clinical calculators and scoring tools useful for healthcare professionals in their clinical practice. Incorporating fast data input as well as instantaneous and clear clinical recommendations.
News & CME - Keep abreast with medical news and updates in Asia through our renowned publications (Medical Tribune, JPOG, Oncology Tribune and many more) anytime and anywhere.
MIMS Videos Series - Featuring video interviews of leading medical experts from various specialties, focusing on treatment options, disease management, latest updates and many more!
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
• Buying MIMS provides a 12-month subscription to content updates
• After 12 months you can renew your subscription to continue to receive the updates
• If you choose to not renew you subscription after 12 months, you can still use the app, but you will lose the ability to get over 300 changes every month
MIMS is the perfect clinical reference for all healthcare professionals and people in the healthcare industry.
STAY UP TO DATE
* The MIMS app downloads the whole database so you don’t need a data connection to use the app
* Updated constantly with over 300 changes every month
FEATURES TO SAVE YOU TIME
* A predictive search from anywhere in the app to quickly find information on over 2,000 products
* Search or browse by brand or generic name
* Find products by manufacturer and therapeutic area
* Bookmark entries for quick access or see your last searches
DRUG COMPARISON TABLES
Essential drug comparison tables including:
* Switching and withdrawing antidepressants
* Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
* Emollients – potential sensitisers
* Insulin preparations and choosing the right glucose meter and test strip
Key clinical calculators for clinical practice including BMI, pregnancy due date and unit converters
All entries are written and updated by Dr Raj Thakkar, a general practitioner in the UK who draws upon years of clinical practice and his expertise as a GP trainer.
The app provides an A to Z format across over 1,600 individual entries and covers essential core clinical knowledge to aid diagnosis and management. MIMS Diagnosis and Management covers:
Signs and symptoms
A rapid reference guide to all the possible differential diagnoses for 423 presenting symptoms and signs.
Accessible information on all the tests you might need to request, and guidance on interpreting their results.
Details of 867 diseases including the clinical features, investigations and management of diseases, genetic conditions and syndromes seen in daily practice.
• Predictive search across the whole app
• Bookmark entries
• Automatic updates to the content
About the author - Dr Raj Thakkar, BSc (Hons) MBBS MRCGP MRCP(UK)
Dr Thakkar qualified from the University College London School of Medicine in 1999, after intercalating in neuroscience. He is a GP partner in Buckinghamshire and GP adviser to Haymarket Medical Media, publisher of MIMS in the UK. Dr Thakkar is also clinical commissioning director (planned care) of Chiltern clinical commissioning group, England.
For over 50 years MIMS has provided medical professionals with information on medicines including drug dosages, warnings, contraindications and adverse events.
MIMS has a team of specialist clinical editors, pharmacists and pharmacologists who maintain the content databases.
MIMS drug directory is available as an app. Search for ‘MIMS’ in your app store.
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
If you do not like this app (or you feel this app is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
GCS was initially used to assess level of consciousness after head injury, and the scale is now used by first aid, EMS, and doctors as being applicable to all acute medical and trauma patients. In hospitals it is also used in monitoring chronic patients in intensive care.
The scale was published in 1974 by Graham Teasdale and Bryan J. Jennett, professors of neurosurgery at the University of Glasgow's Institute of Neurological Sciences at the city's Southern General Hospital.
GCS is used as part of several ICU scoring systems, including APACHE II, SAPS II, and SOFA, to assess the status of the central nervous system. A similar scale, the Rancho Los Amigos Scale is used to assess the recovery of traumatic brain injury patients.
Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
* Search for drug information, disease information and ICD9 codes
* No need to install or keep updating local databases
* Rapid search of multiple information providers using the same search term
* App will remember your last search term and last used provider
* Search history available
* Information providers used are: Drugs.com, EMC(UK), Medscape, Wikipedia, SearchICD9 and MIMS.com (Asia)
* Search for drugs without registration: Drugs.com and EMC (UK)
* Search for Drugs and Medical information (e.g. diseases, diagnoses) for free in Medscape
* Search for ICD Codes with SearchICD9
* An Internet connection is required in order to use this app
* Search result will open in your browser. Use your Back button to get back to the app.
* You may be required to login to some information providers : Medscape and MIMS but registration is free
* App is formatted for smartphones, may not work well for tablet devices
Now, the innovative FREE Epocrates CME app, powered by RealCME, is available to help practitioners fulfill continuing medical education requirements (CME/CE) requirements and stay up to date with the latest medical developments -- right on your Android device.
Epocrates CME offers the widest variety of unique, interactive continuing medical education activities across numerous specialty topics, with new activities added frequently. Activities are accredited by AMA, ACPE, ANCC and others and supported by an advanced personal CME toolset.
What sets Epocrates CME apart?
✔ Wide variety of engaging activity formats, with instant built-in feedback from esteemed experts
Choose from a wide variety of CME activity formats that reflect real-world experiences of health professionals. Virtual Patient Visits and Virtual Grand Rounds integrate authentic decision-making opportunities, peer-to-peer interactions, and expert discussions. You’ll have the opportunity to manage patients over multiple visits and settings, and view how your selections compare with those chosen by the faculty and other participants.
✔ Robust personal CME toolset to help you track credits and scores, compare your scores to other learners, and set and track goals
All completed credits are tracked automatically in your personal CME toolset and copies of your certificates are directly emailed to you. In addition, you can use this app to track your mastery of a particular topic in real-time, compare your mastery levels with other learners, review scores of completed activities, review all previously answered questions and correct answers along with faculty commentary, set up and track performance goals, schedule follow-up activities, and more!
✔ Personalized CME Portfolio Report
Every three months you’ll receive a personal report summarizing all of the CME activities you’ve completed, activities that you’ve started but not completed, your progress against CME credit goals and performance goals, and a summary of your mastery levels by topic along with comparisons to all other learners.
✔ Convenient online/mobile access
Your activities are synced on both platforms to enable you to switch between your computer and mobile device while you work on a single activity. For example, start an activity on your Andorid device, and finish it on your computer. You can also access Epocrates CME directly via an Internet browser at www.epocrates.com/cme.
Epocrates CME app requires an Internet connection to view and complete activities.
Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “All medical resources at one place solves the purpose. A 'must have' app for the physicians.”
• “Quite practical. Has helped out in managing some cases I needed a different view on. I give it A++”
• “As an academic internist, Omnio has become a vital resource for me. I use it when I'm in clinic seeing patients, precepting residents, and on teaching rounds in the hospital!”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away on the Front Page and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• The world’s best-selling medical textbook, The Merck Manual
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 500+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
// About us
The disrupters and game changers behind Omnio are the same people who pioneered one of the first ever medical apps to hit the market, Skyscape Medical Resources—relied on by more than 2.7 million health professional worldwide.
If you previously used the Skyscape Medical Resources or Omnio for iPad apps, you can sign in to Omnio with your existing credentials. When you enter, check the “Library”—you’ll find your favorite mobile resources waiting for you
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* A-a Gradient Calculator
* Interprets Arterial Blood Gas and Osmolar Gap including triple acid base problems.
* Provides differential diagnosis of each disorder in your Arterial Blood Gas and Osmolar Gap.
* Allows you to define Normal pCO2 and Bicarb range for ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] interpretation.
* Corrects Anion Gap for Albumin(ie Albumin g/dL x 2.5 = normal AG) in the ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] values.
* Remembers the optional ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] values despite shut down (ie. normal Bicarb range, pCO2 range, use SI units & interpret without Na & Cl)
* Install to SD
* Calculates Anion Gap, Osmolar Gap, Delta Delta, Expected PCO2 and Expected Bicarb.
This ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] and Osmolar Gap app has be "stress tested" against 100+ triple-acid base problems.
This app has been developed by a ABIM Certified Internal Medicine Physician in the US and calculations are based on: Interpretation of arterial blood gas. Pramod Sood, Gunchan Paul, and Sandeep Puri (Indian J Crit Care Med. 2010 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 57 - 64)
This application is for ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] and Osmolar Gap informational/educational purposes only. Please do not use to guide actual patient care and real life ABG interpretation. I take no responsibility for incorrect answers.
Please notify me ASAP if do see incorrect answers in the ABG interpretation so that I may fix them.
Please rate highly if you like the app.
Physical Exam Essentials is your source for a quick overview of the patient physical exam. This is the ‘must-have’ reference app for anyone studying, practicing or interested in medicine. Never forget important exam techniques again.
iTunes Reviews -
★★★★★ An Essential medical app
“As a third year, this has become one of my essential apps that is on the homepage of my iPhone. Along with epocrates, eyechart, and imurmur, I use this multiple times a week. It’s comprehensive and simple to navigate! A must buy!”
- doc someday
★★★★★ Ultimate quick and dirty
“Great for medical students or anyone who might need to brush up on a comprehensive physical exam. Complete with pictures of normals and detailed instructions, you will never go into an OSCE or examine a patient without knowing what to do. Great app!”
- Rob Kaye
Maybe you’re in medical school with exams coming up. After gallons of coffee and many sleepless nights spent pouring over notes and textbooks, you still wonder if you’re going to make it.
Preparing for a career in medicine requires learning a daunting amount of information and technique. When facing an important test of your knowledge and abilities, like the physical examination of a patient, nerves can derail all of your memorization and confidence, in a hurry.
You know the material; you just need a little last minute boost and memory jogger to quell the stage fright. That’s where Physical Exam Essentials comes to the rescue.
This application lets you look up selected terms, view illustrations of physical exam maneuvers, read the Clinical Correlates to discover the significance of certain findings and find descriptions of special tests. Physical Exam Essentials even offers a guide for describing your findings.
Physical Exam Essentials is not a comprehensive medical reference. Rather, it is a handy overview resource that is perfect for medical students, pre-meds, health professionals and anyone who practices or has an interest in medicine. Conveniently located on your mobile device, this application provides quick, easy-to-use reviews of procedures and techniques for 14 different categories:
* The Health History
* The General Survey
* Skin and Nails
* HEENT and Neck
* Thorax and Lungs
* Breast and Axillae
* Cardiovascular Exam
* Peripheral Vascular System
* Abdominal Exam
* Male G*******a, Anus, Rectum, Prostate
* Female G*******a, Anus, Rectum
* Mental Status Exam
* Cranial Nerves
* Neurological Exam
As you can see, Physical Exam Essentials has got you covered for examining your patients. That’s not all, though. Just look at some of the other features you get!
* Attractive, easy to navigate interface
* Look up certain selected terms in Wikipedia, Google, or Google images
* Pictures in each section help to illustrate physical exam maneuvers
* Includes "Clinical Correlates" which highlight the significance of certain physical exam findings
* "Presentation Tips" included to help you describe your findings
* Includes descriptions of special tests that are not usually performed in a routine physical exam
* Content and images added and updated regularly
Forget carrying those heavy textbooks everywhere you go. Sometimes, all you need is your iDevice and Physical Exam Essentials.
Download this amazingly helpful application now. You and your patients will be glad that you did.