Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “Easy, user friendly and a great informative app”
• “Plenty of diverse subjects [organized] intelligently under one roof. Highly recommended”
• “I use it in my daily practice”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• Free access to The Merck Manual, the world’s best-selling medical textbook
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your speciality
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 300+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
The free Skyscape app comes loaded with a valuable package of medical resources, including drug information, medical calculators and clinical information on over 850 topics.
•More than 600 premium resources in 35 medical specialties are available for purchase from within this one convenient app.
•Robust features include SmartLink™, Skyscape’s proprietary cross-reference functionality; medical calculators; algorithms; interactive images; flowcharts; and frequent content updates.
INCLUDED FOR FREE
•Skyscape Rx: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool), pill images and over 400 integrated dosing calculators.
•Skyscape Clinical Calculator: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
•Skyscape Clinical Consult: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
•MedBeats™: In-context and specialty-focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and other information, fully integrated with the app’s global search and SmartLink.
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 respected publishers and content providers to offer a virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
•5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC)
•Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
•Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
•Rosen and Barkin's 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
•Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
•Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
•Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
•The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
•Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION
•SmartLink™ – Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all consulted resources, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
•Content Updates – Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date available.
•SmartSearch™ – Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
•Algorithms – Clinical decision trees guide diagnosis and treatment choices.
•Integrated Calculators – Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
•Flowcharts – Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
•Full Color Images – Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable “hotspots” to identify structures.
•Signs & Symptoms Index – Matches a comprehensive checklist of symptoms with possible diagnoses.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running, available by email or phone (see http://www.skyscape.com/support).
This mobile app is free and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices and different Android OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and compatible only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Antibiotics & Infections is an app designed to meet the needs of medical students and health-care providers regarding anti-bacterial agents and their use in bacterial infections. The app is intended as an educational and reference tool, and has two parts: Drugs and Diseases.
The drugs discussed are common anti-bacterial agents and comprehensive information is provided about their :
• Available forms
• Anti-bacterial spectra
• & Adverse effects .
The diseases given are common bacterial infections of various human systems and information is provided about:
• The first line antibiotics that should be used
• Alternatives available
• and their Dosages and Durations.
The information has been taken from standard and up-to-date resources including Harrison's principles of Medicine, Davidson's principle and practice of Medicine, Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment, NICE Guidelines , and Public health England among others.
Feel free to comment and report any errors and omissions.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
This is the app for Radiology Tutor - www.radiologytutor.com.
Included are calculators such as adrenal washout calculators, RECIST 1.1, lung cancer TNM staging, pancreatic, renal, colon and rectal cancer TNM staging.
Dosage Calc is an initiative to assist in the avoidance of drug errors. To do this it provides the following range of calculators for the health care professional to double check his/her own calculations:
Volume of Liquid
IV Drop Rate
Number of Tablets
IV Volume Rate
Dosage Calc works when your mobile is in "Flight Mode" making it very unlikely to interfeer with any equipment.
The application is being offered free during the initial pilot.
Please note that it is not intended to be used as the primary source for drug calculations. If your calculations disagree with Dosage Calc, please consult another authority in order to resolve the issue.
ACP is a national organization of internists —physician specialists who apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness. ACP is the largest medical-specialty organization and second-largest physician group in the United States. Its membership of 133,000 includes internists, internal medicine subspecialists, medical students, residents, and fellows. The mission of the ACP is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine.
The app is a demo version of the "Clinical Examination". The app includes:
1. General Physical Examination
2. Gastrointestinal Examination
3. Cardiovascular Examination
4. Respiratory System Examination
5. Cranial Nerve Examination
For complete systemic examination buy clinical examination app.
The FREE MIMS app for your Mobile & Tablet devices delivers critical prescribing information, medical news and CME articles as well as clinical calculators essential to physicians’ daily practice needs.
With MIMS available across multiple platforms and devices, you can now easily and conveniently find the most up-to-date and relevant clinical practice information you need anytime, anywhere.
Download the FREE MIMS app and create your FREE account today!
Key Features & Benefits:
Drug Information - Physicians can improve patient outcomes through safe and effective use of medication at every point of care. MIMS provides physician with both concise and comprehensive drug prescribing information, in a quick-access mobile format.
Medical Calculators - MIMS is also equipped with important clinical calculators and scoring tools useful for healthcare professionals in their clinical practice. Incorporating fast data input as well as instantaneous and clear clinical recommendations.
News & CME - Keep abreast with medical news and updates in Asia through our renowned publications (Medical Tribune, JPOG, Oncology Tribune and many more) anytime and anywhere.
MIMS Videos Series - Featuring video interviews of leading medical experts from various specialties, focusing on treatment options, disease management, latest updates and many more!
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
GCS was initially used to assess level of consciousness after head injury, and the scale is now used by first aid, EMS, and doctors as being applicable to all acute medical and trauma patients. In hospitals it is also used in monitoring chronic patients in intensive care.
The scale was published in 1974 by Graham Teasdale and Bryan J. Jennett, professors of neurosurgery at the University of Glasgow's Institute of Neurological Sciences at the city's Southern General Hospital.
GCS is used as part of several ICU scoring systems, including APACHE II, SAPS II, and SOFA, to assess the status of the central nervous system. A similar scale, the Rancho Los Amigos Scale is used to assess the recovery of traumatic brain injury patients.
Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски