Earn a win-win for your fitness goals and your favorite charity!
Charity Miles is a running, cycling and walking tracker app that tracks how many miles you've covered during your fitness routine. Plus, Charity Miles also earns money for charity on your behalf for every mile you move, via brand fitness exercise sponsors like Humana, Johnson & Johnson and Chobani!
We're proud to say that, so far our members have improved their health while also earning over $2 million for charity by recording over 40 million miles, just by using our app as their running, cycling and walking steps tracker!
Using Charity Miles as your exercise activity tracker can help you not only achieve your fitness goals, but also make a positive impact on the world around you!
Team up with your friends or join up with other members on official teams, and for more fitness motivation, tune into the running, cycling and walking tracker leaderboard!
This fitness challenge term (June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017), we will be paying our sponsorship pool (currently $500,000) to our charity partners in proportion to the miles done for each charity.
But we're not just about earning money for charity. Because moving with purpose changes us from within. It changes the way we see the world, and all the small decisions we make every day. All those decisions add up to impact that is far more transformational than money.
Charity Miles members don't just donate to charities, but earn money for their chosen charities by getting in shape, step by step! Even if you're already using a Fitbit steps tracker or other activity tracker, you can still use Charity Miles for walking tracking to earn money for charities and do more with your steps!
We'd love to have you on our team and encourage you to get active and help people. Anyone can use Charity Miles, anywhere, whether on a walk to church, running a 5k race or even just doing some jogging on a block-long dog walk. Volunteer your running, cycling or walking exercise to turn your energy into donations for a cause you support.
Ever mile matters and it's so simple to do: start using Charity Miles as your running log or walking log for your fitness exercise routine! Just one small change to your workout schedule can be a win-win to support your charity of choice.
How Charity Miles Works:
1. Open the app before you start a walk or run.
2. Choose your charity – we work with over 40 unique charities.
3. Use Charity Miles as your running or walker tracker whenever you work out.
4. Earn money for your chosen charity for every mile you run, cycle or walk: our brand sponsors make donations based on the distance of steps and miles you cover.
5. Join teams to compete against friends and gain fitness motivation by viewing the leaderboards for total walk or run distance.
Women's Running Magazine's Best Overall App
Men's Fitness Magazine's Game Changer of the Year
Winner of the SXSW People's Choice Award
Winner of 2014 Webby Award - Mobile Sites & Apps Health and Fitness
Find your Charity!
• Team Red, White & Blue
• Team For Kids
• The Michael J. Fox Foundation
• Back On My Feet
• Girls On The Run
• Every Mother Counts
• The World Food Programme
• Nothing But Nets
• World Wildlife Fund
• The Partnership For A Healthier America
• Feeding America
• Stand Up To Cancer
• Autism Speaks
• Habitat for Humanity
• Alzheimer's Association
• The Nature Conservancy
• The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• Girl Up
• Wounded Warrior Project
• Pencils of Promise
• Special Olympics
• She's The First
• Vision Spring
• Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
• Achilles International
• The Ironman Foundation
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharityMiles/
• Instagram: @Charitymiles
• Twitter: @CharityMiles
• Pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/charitymiles/
• Support: https://twitter.com/CMilesSupport