When I first started using the app about 4 years ago it was great, as it tracked all rides and runs without issue. Over the last 6+ months it's been getting increasingly worse. It's to the point that 75% of the time it registers none of the workout. The other 25% of the time it will only track 1/2 of the workout. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app, messed around with the location permissions, and I even got a new phone and tried again, still no improvement. I'm done with this app. Do better.
70 people found this review helpful
- Flag inappropriate
- Show review history
Removed a star because apps should improve over time, not fall apart. Great concept, but there are aggravating issues that weren't there years ago. Pledging is a pita, I won't try that again; miles track inaccurately by a lot; and if it glitches while trying to share, (which is what sponsors want us to do), you're out of luck.. One try, and if it doesn't work, too bad. I used to be able to click on the walk in my history and still share. Now I have several long walks I was not able to share.
42 people found this review helpful
Not accurate. It doesn't do anything (on my phone anyway) to detect motion. It's just timed. So, if you tell it you're going for a walk but just sit there, it racks up mileage you didn't walk. Worse, even if you are walking or running, it adds mileage much too fast, as if you're an Olympic sprinter. With motion detection, as in Google Fit and other apps, this would probably be very useful, but it isn't a good app yet.
51 people found this review helpful