Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.
Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
A carefully created 3D world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
Child friendly. No violence, found fit for all ages by the German entertainment age rating agency.
Talawa Games and Teotl Studios.
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
For more fun, Conceptis Fill-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablets only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablets)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablets only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Fill-a-Pix for Android is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Fill-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Mosaic, Mosaik, Fill-In, Nurie-Puzzle and Japanese Puzzle. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Some fields contain clues – numbers that tell you how many filled boxes are around it (including the numbered box itself).
A fun cross between Picross (Nonogram) and Minesweeper with a dash of Sudoku.
Perfect for fans of grid based logic puzzles.
This puzzle is also known as Fill-a-Pix, Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, or FillDoku.
• Beautiful pixel art pictures appear as you gradually solve the picture.
• Test your deduction skills and improve IQ and perceptiveness.
• The game features achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves and sharing options.
• 4 difficulty levels (including advanced rules).
• Over 100 puzzles to solve!
• Now with seasonal expansions - brand new winter and holiday themed pictures.
Enjoy 12 free puzzles of various grid sizes then choose from a range of in-app pack options offering three levels of difficulty.
Each puzzle consists of a grid of coloured numbers. Match and link the correct numbers to create the hidden picture.
FREE PUZZLE every week.
NEW PUZZLES & HINT COINS with every IAP purchase.
ACCESS your game & pick up your state of play across multiple devices when logging in via email or Facebook.
EARN trophies to display in your cabinet and points to move you up the leaderboard.
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat and share your achievements via Facebook and Twitter.
ENJOY other great Puzzler apps and use the same login details.
CONTACT us from within game to get help and advice.
Other great features:
• Fun for all puzzling abilities.
• Easy to pan around larger grids with the handy picture box.
• Variety of in-game hint options.
• Flexible in-app pack options offering great savings, extra hint coins & new content every time!
• Personalise backgrounds, fonts and motifs.
• No advertising.
See our growing range of puzzling apps, with something for the whole family, by either searching Puzzler in your app store or visit: http://www.puzzler.com/digital-apps/
Link-a-Pix Puzzler is brought to you from the world’s most diverse puzzle publisher, taking puzzling to a whole new level of engagement, fun and diversity.
Email Us: email@example.com
5x5 easy mode is always enabled. Complete it to unlock 6x6. Champion mode (10x10) is unlocked by 6x6 completion.
What do four pictures have in common? Look at four images and guess the right word. Simple, quick and fun game play for the entire family!
• Family Friendly
• No in-app purchases or annoying ads, safe for kids!
• Carefree Gameplay
• Download & play in minutes! No registration screens or complicated rules.
• Over 200 words
• A fun & challenging word library with beautiful photographs!
• In-game Hint System
• Earn extra coins that can be used to buy hints!
• Musical Accompaniment
• Audio to enjoy while your brain gets a work-out!
• Educational Play Time
• Discover new words while the pictures give clues!
• Puzzles begin easy but soon get tricky...Join in the fun and challenge your mind!
Starting with a grid of boxes, you have to find out which boxes to destroy in order to reveal the object hidden inside.
If you like Sudoku or similar puzzle games where you can test your abilities in logical thinking you will love Nono3D.
The game currently includes 70+ levels, which guarantees hours of fun!
Furthermore, we also included an editor which enables you to create your own levels and let your friends try to solve them.
Nono3D was developed by Chris Scholtes and Dirk Wilden.
Color Fill key features
- Super easy and simple controls: Just drag and drop the color pieces into the board to fill it
- Easy levels for beginners and challenging puzzles for true experts
- 840 levels all of them for FREE
- 3 levels categories + time Trial mode
- All 840 levels are made by hand to guarantee clever block designs
Can you complete all 840 levels and become the king of all the color block puzzles?
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, just send us an email and we will answer as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy the game as much as we did creating it!
- It supports standard (black&white), colored, triangle and multi griddlers.
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big and complex puzzles easily (zoom, scroll, multi cell selection, undo, redo, backup and restore solutions...).
- Thousands of puzzles.
- You can design your own puzzles and share with your friends via Email, Google Drive, bluetooth...
- You can backup/restore your solutions between your devices using GDrive.
- Please use 'Feedback' menu to report any problem, because we need to know the details of your android device to solve it.
- Remember that hint guides are there just to help you. They are NOT related to real solution.
- If you want your puzzles to be published, you can send them to us.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This permission is used by ads service.
- STORAGE: This permission is used to backup and restore your solutions to SD card upon your request.
[How to Play]
• Place each piece into place
Google Play Services Integrations
Share your score
Invite your friends to play
Season: Spooky Halloween world
We're in the year 2284. Aliens have perfected the hyperspace travel technology and is colonizing the galaxy. You have been sent to an unknown planet in which you must explore and avoid possible traps.
Astronaut Runner is a running and jumping side-scrolling game, with randomly-generated levels each time you play a new game and the difficulty will increase over time.
You can share your best scores with other players or try to reach the highest positions in the ranking among all players around the world.
How to Play
Tap the screen to jump, when you're in mid-air, touch again to move forward.
Catch all the bees and frogs to gain more points.
Always check the oxygen bar (top screen) and get the O2 items to fill the bar or... you'll die!
If you get a good score, submit it to the ranking of the highest scores!
* Inspired by games like Canabalt, Fire Nano and Dinorun.
* Music by Kevin MacLeod
* Art by Kenney