Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.
Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
A carefully created 3D world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
Child friendly. No violence, found fit for all ages by the German entertainment age rating agency.
Talawa Games and Teotl Studios.
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
For more fun, Conceptis Fill-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablets only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablets)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablets only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Fill-a-Pix for Android is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Fill-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Mosaic, Mosaik, Fill-In, Nurie-Puzzle and Japanese Puzzle. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Challenge yourself in this fun and addictive puzzle game.
• Tricky and challenging puzzles!
• Gorgeous graphics !
• It's FREE!
• No signup's required, just download and install!
Enjoy this fun adventure escape game!
Some fields contain clues – numbers that tell you how many filled boxes are around it (including the numbered box itself).
A fun cross between Picross (Nonogram) and Minesweeper with a dash of Sudoku.
Perfect for fans of grid based logic puzzles.
This puzzle is also known as Fill-a-Pix, Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, or FillDoku.
• Beautiful pixel art pictures appear as you gradually solve the picture.
• Test your deduction skills and improve IQ and perceptiveness.
• The game features achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves and sharing options.
• 4 difficulty levels (including advanced rules).
• Over 100 puzzles to solve!
• Now with seasonal expansions - brand new winter and holiday themed pictures.
Enjoy 12 free puzzles of various grid sizes then choose from a range of in-app pack options offering three levels of difficulty.
Each puzzle consists of a grid of coloured numbers. Match and link the correct numbers to create the hidden picture.
FREE PUZZLE every week.
NEW PUZZLES & HINT COINS with every IAP purchase.
ACCESS your game & pick up your state of play across multiple devices when logging in via email or Facebook.
EARN trophies to display in your cabinet and points to move you up the leaderboard.
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat and share your achievements via Facebook and Twitter.
ENJOY other great Puzzler apps and use the same login details.
CONTACT us from within game to get help and advice.
Other great features:
• Fun for all puzzling abilities.
• Easy to pan around larger grids with the handy picture box.
• Variety of in-game hint options.
• Flexible in-app pack options offering great savings, extra hint coins & new content every time!
• Personalise backgrounds, fonts and motifs.
• No advertising.
See our growing range of puzzling apps, with something for the whole family, by either searching Puzzler in your app store or visit: http://www.puzzler.com/digital-apps/
Link-a-Pix Puzzler is brought to you from the world’s most diverse puzzle publisher, taking puzzling to a whole new level of engagement, fun and diversity.
Email Us: email@example.com
This form of puzzle is sometimes known as Nurie, Nampre, Mosaik, Japanese Mosaic, Count and Darken, or Fill-a-Pix.
Lite version available
30 GraphiLogic Puzzles, average difficulty is easy/medium.
The puzzle is also known as hanjie, nonogram, griddlers, picross, pic-a-pix or picgrid.
If you like Sudoku, you will love this! :)
Please install the free GraphiLogic application to play with the puzzles.
In total there are 5 levels with increasing complexity:
Level 1 : 3x3 puzzle
Level 2 : 4x4 picture puzzle
Level 3 : 4x4 without thumbnail picture puzzle
Level 4 : 4x4 with time limit picture puzzle
Level 5 : 4x4 with time and maximum moves limit picture puzzle
Tip : You can swipe a piece from a right most corner to an empty left most corner.
The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of Panmorphia and the four elements that govern it.
The sentinels have the ability to wield each element and transform themselves into an animal that best represents it.
With the use of the amulet they are able to combine all four elements and travel through the aether.
They are called upon for help in times of need.
• Point and click, puzzle adventure game!
• A beautiful world to discover!
• Morph into a cat, bird or fish and gain unique perspective in the world!
• Many items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Dynamic map and notebook that track your discoveries!
• An 'Easy Mode' for those wanting a more relaxed gaming experience!
• A Hint System that gives you the next task and highlights the location on the map!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
Fill-Ins, puzzles are a variation of the common crossword puzzle in which numbers, rather than clues, are given.
The number are grouped by number of digits.
To solve the game, fill the grid with all the listed numbers.
In the PRO Version:
- 115 Puzzle Grids Installed (3 formats: 9x9, 11x11,13x13)
- No Ads
- New puzzles uploaded regularly.
The goal of the game is to complete the box in the center of the game with the blocks/shapes provided.
Hours of fun and challenging
Free tangram based puzzles.
Tetris like shapes to form the box.
Use the tetris like shapes to fill the box. Its Fun
Join us on facebook :
Email us if you face any problems.
Enjoy training your brain! But look out: It’s addictive!
Nonograms have their roots in Japan and are popular around the world (known as Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Logimage, ...).
• Over 50 quality Nonograms for free; further puzzle packs can be purchased.
• Over 10000 free Nonograms made by other puzzle fans!
• Create your own Nonograms and publish them for other fans.
• Optimized even for large Nonograms by sophisticated controls!
Also known as Arukone, playing this exciting puzzle is very simple: connect the pairs of numbers without leaving any empty square on the board. Sounds easy but it’s really puzzling, so don’t underestimate this brain teaser. Number Link is a real challenge!
Join more than two million players from all over the world. Download Number Link now and find out why everybody loves and plays this fun and addictive puzzle game.
With over 800 different levels, with board sizes ranging from 5x5 up to the mind blowing 16x16 ones, Number Link is a great game to help you sharpen logic and reasoning skills whether you’re a beginner or an experienced puzzler. Just pick some puzzles and let the time flow!
HOW TO PLAY
Choose a Number Link stage and start connecting pairs of numbers on the board. Be careful not to overlap the lines or you will interrupt the flow between them. The solution for each stage is achieved when all the pairs of numbers are correctly connected and all of the squares of the board have been filled.
• Over 800 handmade levels
• Easy and difficult puzzles
• Different board sizes
• Hints in case you get stuck
• Global leaderboards
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
5x5 easy mode is always enabled. Complete it to unlock 6x6. Champion mode (10x10) is unlocked by 6x6 completion.
We're in the year 2284. Aliens have perfected the hyperspace travel technology and is colonizing the galaxy. You have been sent to an unknown planet in which you must explore and avoid possible traps.
Astronaut Runner is a running and jumping side-scrolling game, with randomly-generated levels each time you play a new game and the difficulty will increase over time.
You can share your best scores with other players or try to reach the highest positions in the ranking among all players around the world.
How to Play
Tap the screen to jump, when you're in mid-air, touch again to move forward.
Catch all the bees and frogs to gain more points.
Always check the oxygen bar (top screen) and get the O2 items to fill the bar or... you'll die!
If you get a good score, submit it to the ranking of the highest scores!
* Inspired by games like Canabalt, Fire Nano and Dinorun.
* Music by Kevin MacLeod
* Art by Kenney