Looks nice. Reliable. What else might you need?
Easy to use kitchen timer reminding you of cooking time's end with sound or vibration.
- No matter where you cook, it is always with you when installed on a cell phone
- No mobile ads!
- Works sideways / in landscape orientation
- Large buttons for better handling.
- Despite mechanical clocks, this can also be set up accurately for shorter periods using the numpad.
- Frequently used cooking times can be saved and loaded easily. (Eg.: tea, soups, good old recipes...)
- Handles multiple timers simultaneously
- Discreet vibration or sound signal is selectable.
- If you set up short alarm signal, you do not have to clean your hands while cooking to stop the sound.
Brief user's guide
- set up alarm time using the numpad. You can delete previous digits by pressing the button "C".
- you can start countdown with the button marked with a triangle
- when time is up, you can stop sound and vibration using the button marked with a square or the "Stop all alarms" button
- alarm icon in the status bar also disappears when either the button marked with a square or button "Stop all alarms" is pressed
- volume can be set with android device's hardware volume controls
- in the background (eg.: when screen turns off, or when switching to an other app)
- after device has been restarted
- even if device's clock has changed because of synchronization
- it handles 3 clocks simultaneously
- can store up to 25 cooking times
Background image: http://www.aadesignbuild.com/
Alarm clock icon: http://www.allvectors.com
Rooster sound: http://www.animal-sounds.org