There are four good choghadiya Amrit,Shubh,Labh and chanchal, to start auspicious work. Three bad Choghadiya, Rog,Kaal and Udveg, should be avoided.
The application also provides features of using daylight saving and custom location (if access to user location is blocked or choghadiya for some other location is required). User can select her/his location via menu option "Select Location", it will show a map where user can long press to select location.
It can show choghadiya in both Hindi as well as English. Language, Day light saving and custom location can be selected under the preference menu.
Check wikipedia page to know more about choghadiya (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choghadiya)
Like us on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/muhuratam) or google plus (https://plus.google.com/107458572660826483112/) and see daily choghadiya updates.
NOTE:- There is an issue with loading of hindi fonts with android 4.4 which is fixed in 4.4.2. It is not an app issue.
The App is specially developed for Dawoodi Bohra Mumeneen, to enable them to accurately know the chogadia timings based on their location. You can even know the Fajr / Zohar (7th Time) / Magrib Namaaz timings based on this App.
In case of Issue:
If the App is not working on your mobile device, or it shows incorrect sunrise/sunset timings, the first thing you should do is go to ....
1. Settings->Location Services and Enable "Use Wireless Networks" option.
2. Also Enable "Use GPS Satellites" option.
3. Settings->Apps->Tap on "Force Stop"
4. Then Switch off the Mobile and Restart. It should work fine.
If the above fails, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your Android OS and Mobile Model Number.
Also before giving your rating below 5, you are kindly requested to please email us your issue first.
Data Connection should be working for this App to work.
Features of the App:-
- By default the current date is selected and sunrise/sunset time is calculated automatically based on your location.
- Option to change to previous or future date.
- The exact name of the Saiyyaraat are shown with color coding to easily identify the chogadiya period.
- The timings of sunset/sunrise and each choghadia are accurate with a difference of not more than 1 minute. (as we round off the seconds into minutes)
Din ane Raat ni Ghari ma Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer
There are 7 Saiyyaraat.
1. Shams = Sun
2. Zohra = Venus
3. Otarid = Mercury
4. Qamar = Moon
5. Zohol = Saturn
6. Mushtari = Jupiter
7. Mirrikh = Mars
Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer aa misal che....
- Mushtari (Jupiter) ane Zohra (Venus) - ni Taaseer Sa'ad Akbar che. Ghanij Behtar Taaseer che. (Very Good)
- Shams (Sun) ane Qamar (Moon) - ni Taaseer Nek che. (Good)
- Otarid (Mercury) - ni Taaseer Wehwaaru che. (Okay or Normal)
- Zohol (Saturn) ane Mirrikh (Mars) - ni Taaseer Nehes Akbar che. (Ghanij Kharaab or Bad)
Har Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer Khaas ane Judi che, magar DOA karva si, Moula(TUS) ni DOA ni Barakat si, Nazrul Maqaam(AS) manva si, Sadaqo karva si, saiyyaraat ni taaseer badlai jaai che. Mumeneen potana Amal ni kamyaabi vaste Khuda Taala par bharoso raakhe ane Awliyah-ullah no Vasilo le, ane Aqa MoulaTUS si DOA talab kare.
- Makaan nu ya Dukaan nu muhurat kare ya..
- Shaadi nu koi kaaraj hoi ya..
- Vepaar muta'aliq koi Zaroori kaam hoi ..
to istirshaad kari ne, RAZA lai ne, NEK GHARI iktiyaar kare.
The App is created with reference as per Busaheba Sahifa and is only for information purpose. Mumineen are requested to take raza before doing any deeni aamal.
We will try our best to reply to support queries within 24 hours via EMAIL. We do not respond via reviews/comments on Play Store.
iltemas ud dua
This tool calculates the sunrise and sunset times and gives you the current choghadiya according to your latitude and longitude.
Countdown timer of the current choghadiya
Color Coded choghadiya
Uses GPS for exact location.
Choghadiya with accurate Sunrise/Sunset calculation according to your location
Your location and time zone are used to calculate your sunrise and sunset. Your device's location or GPS can be used if it is available. For planning events elsewhere, you can change your latitude and longitude.
There are seven types of Choghadiyas:
* Amrit: nectar. [Moon, good]
* Chal: neutral, okay. [Venus, neutral]
* Kaal: to go after (with hostile intention), persecute [Saturn, bad]
* Labh: gain, benefit. [Mercury, good]
* Rog: disease [Mars, bad]
* Shubh: lucky [Jupiter, good]
* Udweg: regret, fear, distress (separation from a beloved object). [Sun, bad]
App published during an auspicious time.
Each day is split up into the 'day-time' (Sunrise to Sunset) and the 'night-time' (Sunset to Sunrise) each of these is further divided into 8 time periods (or 'Choghadiyas').
Auspicious Choghadiyas are:
Amrut, Shubh and Labh
Chal is an intermediate Choghadiyu.
Inauspicious Choghadiyas are:
Rog, Kal and Udveg
Every day of the week will have its own sequence of Choghadiyas.
This app presents to you the Choghadiyas from sunset yesterday to sunrise tomorrow.
Shubh Muhurat is a smart app that detects the user’s current location and time zone to automatically generate the Choghadiya of your location on a selected date.
★ The app calculates the day’s Choghadiya hours by dividing time from sunrise to sunset at the user’s location into 8 equal parts, to come up with an accurate calculation of the Choghadiya.
★ It displays charts for the whole week and as well as the charts for RahuKaal, Yamakanda Kaal & Gulkai.
★ The app can also make recommendations on ideal diet to be followed before commencing specific tasks.
★ The cherry on the cake is an attractive widget, which displays the current kaal and the day’s tips.
Choghadiya Panchang is a Vedic Hindu calendar that shows Dina, Nakshatra, Tithi, Yoga, Karana for every day, accommodating automatic adjustments based on sunset and sunrise of every city in the world.
★ Each period contains eight Choghadiyas.
★ Amrit, Shubh and Labh are considered auspicious.
★ Chal is an intermediate Choghadiya.
★ Udveg, Rog and Kaal are inauspicious.
• Panchang (Panchanga, Panchangam) and Hindu Calendar for 200 years (1900-2100 C.E)
• once installed no need for Internet connectivity
• with most Hindu Festivals including Sankashti, Ekadashi, Sankranti, Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates
• all festivals are listed with relevant artwork from the art gallery of Drik Panchang
• new locations or cities can be added and existing one can be modified
• with DST (Day Light Saving) support for all locations including newly added cities
• multiple language support including Hindi, Gujarati Kannada and English
• with Choghadiya Muhurat and Shubh Horai timings
• detailed Dainik Panchang with Abhijit Muhurat and Rahu Kala
Like Drik Panchang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drikpanchang
Join Drik Panchang on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Drikpanchangam
Follow Drik Panchang on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DrikPanchang
DrikPanchang.com is one of the most respected and admired Panchang and Hindu Calendar available on the Internet. Now Drik Panchang is available for most Android powered mobile phones.
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.
It has been believed from ancient times in Indian system of astrology that there are certain times of the day when auspicious actions such as marriage, investments, business transactions, asset purchases, journeys, relationships, meetings and medical treatments can be taken.
The importance of muhurta is understandable as we firmly believe in the growth of everything as per the natal planetary position. The only difference between the natal chart of a person and muhurta is that while we have no control over the birth time, we can time the events for some auspicious planetary combinations.
Know Auspicious Days of 2015:-
-Auspicious Days for Marriage – 2015
E Panchanga is an app that displays the hindu almanac tailored for your location and timezone.
A panchanga is a Hindu calendar and almanac, which follows traditional units of Indian timekeeping. This application calculates the vedic times of the day based on your geographical location with high precision.
The panchanga for the day, the previous day and the next day are displayed side-by-side for your convenience. The app also has a calendar view where you can retrieve the panchanga for any date of your choosing.
E Panchanga now features over 150 hindu festivals and holy events.
E Panchanga provides you with details such as:
* Rahu Kala
* Gulika Kala
* Yamaganda Kala
* Dur Muhurtam
* Amritha Kala
* Abhijita Muhurtam
* Hora (Day + Night)
* Choghadiya (Day + Night)
* Sun & Moon zodiac
* Lagna (Ascendant)
* Sunrise & Sunset timings
* Twilight & Noon timings
* Day & Night lengths
* Moonrise & Moonset timings
* Age & Illumination of the Moon
* Vikrama & Saka Year
* Ayana & Season (Ritu) & Month
Enjoy the app! It's absolutely FREE!!!
For suggestions/comments/bugs please email with the details at email@example.com
Copyrights (c) 2014 Shashtra Inc.
Each Pixel Every Color - An app to test all the possible colors in the world on your phone one by one on every pixel of your screen. You can set the frequency and go through all the possible colors.
This app takes care of all the colors that have shown and starts from the next color. You can switch frequency any time later from settings.
You can use this app to color test your screen and find dead pixels.