There are four good choghadiya Amrit,Shubh,Labh and chanchal, to start auspicious work. Three bad Choghadiya, Rog,Kaal and Udveg, should be avoided.
The application also provides features of using daylight saving and custom location (if access to user location is blocked or choghadiya for some other location is required). User can select her/his location via menu option "Select Location", it will show a map where user can long press to select location.
It can show choghadiya in both Hindi as well as English. Language, Day light saving and custom location can be selected under the preference menu.
Check wikipedia page to know more about choghadiya (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choghadiya)
Like us on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/muhuratam) or google plus (https://plus.google.com/107458572660826483112/) and see daily choghadiya updates.
NOTE:- There is an issue with loading of hindi fonts with android 4.4 which is fixed in 4.4.2. It is not an app issue.
The App is specially developed for Dawoodi Bohra Mumeneen, to enable them to accurately know the chogadia timings based on their location. You can even know the Fajr / Zohar (7th Time) / Magrib Namaaz timings based on this App.
In case of Issue:
If the App is not working on your mobile device, or it shows incorrect sunrise/sunset timings, the first thing you should do is go to ....
1. Settings->Location Services and Enable "Use Wireless Networks" option.
2. Also Enable "Use GPS Satellites" option.
3. Settings->Apps->Tap on "Force Stop"
4. Then Switch off the Mobile and Restart. It should work fine.
If the above fails, please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know your Android OS and Mobile Model Number.
Also before giving your rating below 5, you are kindly requested to please email us your issue first.
Data Connection should be working for this App to work.
Features of the App:-
- By default the current date is selected and sunrise/sunset time is calculated automatically based on your location.
- Option to change to previous or future date.
- The exact name of the Saiyyaraat are shown with color coding to easily identify the chogadiya period.
- The timings of sunset/sunrise and each choghadia are accurate with a difference of not more than 1 minute. (as we round off the seconds into minutes)
Din ane Raat ni Ghari ma Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer
There are 7 Saiyyaraat.
1. Shams = Sun
2. Zohra = Venus
3. Otarid = Mercury
4. Qamar = Moon
5. Zohol = Saturn
6. Mushtari = Jupiter
7. Mirrikh = Mars
Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer aa misal che....
- Mushtari (Jupiter) ane Zohra (Venus) - ni Taaseer Sa'ad Akbar che. Ghanij Behtar Taaseer che. (Very Good)
- Shams (Sun) ane Qamar (Moon) - ni Taaseer Nek che. (Good)
- Otarid (Mercury) - ni Taaseer Wehwaaru che. (Okay or Normal)
- Zohol (Saturn) ane Mirrikh (Mars) - ni Taaseer Nehes Akbar che. (Ghanij Kharaab or Bad)
Har Saiyyaraat ni Taaseer Khaas ane Judi che, magar DOA karva si, Moula(TUS) ni DOA ni Barakat si, Nazrul Maqaam(AS) manva si, Sadaqo karva si, saiyyaraat ni taaseer badlai jaai che. Mumeneen potana Amal ni kamyaabi vaste Khuda Taala par bharoso raakhe ane Awliyah-ullah no Vasilo le, ane Aqa MoulaTUS si DOA talab kare.
- Makaan nu ya Dukaan nu muhurat kare ya..
- Shaadi nu koi kaaraj hoi ya..
- Vepaar muta'aliq koi Zaroori kaam hoi ..
to istirshaad kari ne, RAZA lai ne, NEK GHARI iktiyaar kare.
The App is created with reference as per Busaheba Sahifa and is only for information purpose. Mumineen are requested to take raza before doing any deeni aamal.
We will try our best to reply to support queries within 24 hours via EMAIL. We do not respond via reviews/comments on Play Store.
iltemas ud dua
Shubh Muhurat is a smart app that detects the user’s current location and time zone to automatically generate the Choghadiya of your location on a selected date.
★ The app calculates the day’s Choghadiya hours by dividing time from sunrise to sunset at the user’s location into 8 equal parts, to come up with an accurate calculation of the Choghadiya.
★ It displays charts for the whole week and as well as the charts for RahuKaal, Yamakanda Kaal & Gulkai.
★ The app can also make recommendations on ideal diet to be followed before commencing specific tasks.
★ The cherry on the cake is an attractive widget, which displays the current kaal and the day’s tips.
Choghadiya Panchang is a Vedic Hindu calendar that shows Dina, Nakshatra, Tithi, Yoga, Karana for every day, accommodating automatic adjustments based on sunset and sunrise of every city in the world.
★ Each period contains eight Choghadiyas.
★ Amrit, Shubh and Labh are considered auspicious.
★ Chal is an intermediate Choghadiya.
★ Udveg, Rog and Kaal are inauspicious.
The unique feature of the APP is that the user also has a choice to select a different date, different place using a Google MAP and a timezone with Day Light Saving status.
The User must press the SunRise TAB whenever any of the Settings, Like Date, Place or TimeZone is changed. Once the SunRise and Sunset Times are calculated the Day's Choughadiya and Night's Choughadiya TABS give the exact Choughadiya.
The APP is extremely useful in Day To Day use for finding the Shubh, Laabh, Amrit auspicious times slots for carrying any important activity like buying a vehicle, buying a house, an electronic utility appliance, doing some religious Pooja, opening and inauguration of any Showroom, School, Mall, Shop, Industry or carrying out any Shubh Activity.
The APP runs with full functionality on Android Phones with Android Version 2.1 or higher having screen resolution of 240x320, 320x480, 480x800 and TAB 7 & 10 inch. The APP requires connectivity to Internet.
It has been believed from ancient times in Indian system of astrology that there are certain times of the day when auspicious actions such as marriage, investments, business transactions, asset purchases, journeys, relationships, meetings and medical treatments can be taken.
The importance of muhurta is understandable as we firmly believe in the growth of everything as per the natal planetary position. The only difference between the natal chart of a person and muhurta is that while we have no control over the birth time, we can time the events for some auspicious planetary combinations.
Know Auspicious Days of 2015:-
-Auspicious Days for Marriage – 2015
eChoghadiya uses GPS services. You need to enable GPS on your device and might have to restart your phone if you are enabling GPS first time.
Choghadiya (or Muhurat)
Choghadiya is a part of Hindu calendar 'Panchang' which determines the auspicious, inauspicious and moderately favourable time of any particular day.
There are seven types of choghadiya's. Each day is divided into two time periods:
Day-time - the period from sunrise to sunset.
Night-time - the period from sunset to next day sunrise.
Each period contains eight Choghadiya's.
Amrit, Shubh and Laabh are favourable Choghadiyas.
Chal is an intermediate Choghadiya.
Udveg, Rog and Kaal are unfavourable Choghadiyas.
As per the Vedic Astrology, All important works should be commenced during a favourable Choghadiya.
E Panchanga is an app that displays the hindu almanac tailored for your location and timezone.
A panchanga is a Hindu calendar and almanac, which follows traditional units of Indian timekeeping. This application calculates the vedic times of the day based on your geographical location with high precision.
The panchanga for the day, the previous day and the next day are displayed side-by-side for your convenience. The app also has a calendar view where you can retrieve the panchanga for any date of your choosing.
E Panchanga now features over 150 hindu festivals and holy events.
E Panchanga provides you with details such as:
* Rahu Kala
* Gulika Kala
* Yamaganda Kala
* Dur Muhurtam
* Amritha Kala
* Abhijita Muhurtam
* Hora (Day + Night)
* Choghadiya (Day + Night)
* Sun & Moon zodiac
* Lagna (Ascendant)
* Sunrise & Sunset timings
* Twilight & Noon timings
* Day & Night lengths
* Moonrise & Moonset timings
* Age & Illumination of the Moon
* Vikrama & Saka Year
* Ayana & Season (Ritu) & Month
Enjoy the app! It's absolutely FREE!!!
For suggestions/comments/bugs please email with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyrights (c) 2014 Shashtra Inc.
This tool calculates the sunrise and sunset times and gives you the current choghadiya according to your latitude and longitude.
Countdown timer of the current choghadiya
Color Coded choghadiya
Uses GPS for exact location.
Choghadiya with accurate Sunrise/Sunset calculation according to your location
Each day is split up into the 'day-time' (Sunrise to Sunset) and the 'night-time' (Sunset to Sunrise) each of these is further divided into 8 time periods (or 'Choghadiyas').
Auspicious Choghadiyas are:
Amrut, Shubh and Labh
Chal is an intermediate Choghadiyu.
Inauspicious Choghadiyas are:
Rog, Kal and Udveg
Every day of the week will have its own sequence of Choghadiyas.
This app presents to you the Choghadiyas from sunset yesterday to sunrise tomorrow.
One can also use it to find a good mahurat during the day. MAHURAT is decided by combining day, tithi, and nakshtra. Look at Tithi, and Nakshtra options in Panchang screen and look for operational yogs during the day. If operating Yogs are Auspicious, the day is considers favorable to initiate important tasks/activities. Optionally, favorable Yoga and Karan can also be considered using panchang option.
• Provides information of Sun Rise & Set Time, Moon Rise & Set Time, Noon Time, Day Length, Night Length
• Provide information of Saka Year, Month, Date/Day; Rising Rasi at Sun Rise; Next Rising Rasi and its Date, Time; Rising Tithi at Sun Rise; Next Rising Tithi and its Date, Time; Rising Nakshtra at Sun Rise; Next Rising Nakshtra and its Date, Time; Rising Yog at Sun Rise; Next Rising Yog and its Date, Time; Rising Karan at Sun Rise; Next Rising Karan and its Date, Time
• Provides information of Rahu Kaal, Yam Kaal, Gullika Kaal for the selected date, highlighting the current Kaal.
• Provides Chogadia of Day & Night from Sun Rise to Next Sun Rise, highlighting the current Chogadia.
• Provides Muhurat of Day & Night from Sun Rise to Next Sun Rise, highlighting the current Muhurat.
• Provides panchak of day and night from sunrise to next sunrise.
• Provides Chandra and Tara bala of day and night from sunrise to next sunrise, if Janma Rashi and nakshatra (Birth rashi and Star) are entered.
• Provides Mini Ephemeris with Sidereal Time, Sun / Moon Longitude, Lahari, Raman, Krishnamurthy Ayanamsa.
• Panchang (Panchanga, Panchangam) and Hindu Calendar for 200 years (1900-2100 C.E)
• once installed no need for Internet connectivity
• with most Hindu Festivals including Sankashti, Ekadashi, Sankranti, Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates
• all festivals are listed with relevant artwork from the art gallery of Drik Panchang
• new locations or cities can be added and existing one can be modified
• with DST (Day Light Saving) support for all locations including newly added cities
• multiple language support including Hindi, Gujarati Kannada and English
• with Choghadiya Muhurat and Shubh Horai timings
• detailed Dainik Panchang with Abhijit Muhurat and Rahu Kala
Like Drik Panchang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drikpanchang
Join Drik Panchang on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Drikpanchangam
Follow Drik Panchang on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DrikPanchang
DrikPanchang.com is one of the most respected and admired Panchang and Hindu Calendar available on the Internet. Now Drik Panchang is available for most Android powered mobile phones.
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.
The calculations are carried out according to the rules of Vedic Astrology - Jyotish (see Muhurtha (Electional Astrology) by Bangalore Venkata Raman and articles by Sanjay Rath).
Ashtanga Hridaya Samhita says: "brahme muhurta uttisthet svastho raksartham ayusah" which means “awake during the Brahma muhurta for preservation of your health and life itself.” Because of it's positive energy Brahma Muhurta provides best conditions for meditation and other spiritual practices.
Every day of the week is governed by certain planet. There is a special mantra dedicated to each planet. Chanting planetary mantras helps one to live in harmony with universe.
Stressing right syllables:
Om NamO BhagavatE RAmachAndraya;
Om NamO BhagavatE VAsudEvaya;
Om NamO BhagavatE NarasImhadEvaya;
Om NamO BhagavatE BUddhadEvaya;
Om NamO BhagavatE GUrudEvaya;
Om NamO BhagavatE ParashurAmaya;
Om NamO BhagavatE KUrmadEvaya;
Capital letters indicate stressed syllables.
Stressed syllables are highlighted in application.
- Calculating time of sunrise, sunset and Brahma Muhurta for any given location and date.
- An alarm clock for Brahma Muhurta that adjusts automatically each day
- Displaying planetary mantras for each day of the week
- Using location services (GPS or mobile networks) to get current device location.
Your location and time zone are used to calculate your sunrise and sunset. Your device's location or GPS can be used if it is available. For planning events elsewhere, you can change your latitude and longitude.
There are seven types of Choghadiyas:
* Amrit: nectar. [Moon, good]
* Chal: neutral, okay. [Venus, neutral]
* Kaal: to go after (with hostile intention), persecute [Saturn, bad]
* Labh: gain, benefit. [Mercury, good]
* Rog: disease [Mars, bad]
* Shubh: lucky [Jupiter, good]
* Udweg: regret, fear, distress (separation from a beloved object). [Sun, bad]
App published during an auspicious time.
"Vivah gyan" app contain all kind of problem and solution about Marriage ,different types of must have and many more information which will make your Marriage life more successful.
Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent.
It is the joining of two people in a bond that putatively lasts until death, but in practice is increasingly cut short by divorce. Of course, over the course of a relationship that can last as many as seven or eight decades, a lot happens. Personalities change, bodies age, and romantic love waxes and wanes. And no marriage is free of conflict. What enables a couple to endure is how they handle that conflict. So how do you manage the problems that inevitably arise? And how can you keep the spark alive?
Each Pixel Every Color - An app to test all the possible colors in the world on your phone one by one on every pixel of your screen. You can set the frequency and go through all the possible colors.
This app takes care of all the colors that have shown and starts from the next color. You can switch frequency any time later from settings.
You can use this app to color test your screen and find dead pixels.